Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

Sean Denty poll

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sean Denty a big meanie?

• yes
    • no

I hate beimg late for these things,

last I heard everyone is coming and I'm not even breathing hard yet...Timing is everything.

I think we're gonna have to put a cap on the gentlemen until more ladies sign up...

don't worry, we'll have another party...

I just caught up- lets say a spelling contest... I will cast a spell on Denty to become less mean if he can cast a spell on me to be less critical of him when he is still mean- that way we find the mean (Middle way) between our differences and really mean it. Isn't that how its meant to be?

I am still going to tell you are wrong, but I'll be keeping it palatable and real. And I will be casting a spell; by the end of the month you'll be singing my praises.

Back to the regularly schedualed programming.

Wow. You guys sure are making a big deal out of SeanDenty's poll. ;)

I know, it's so embarressing and overdone.... Does my hair look okay?<_< This must be kind of what winning a movie award feels like. I'd like to thank the makers of this forum and lozen, for nominating me; Hi mom, you were always my biggest inspiration. And, And... (holding back the tears) to my dead grandma who raised me like I was in boot camp and told me to be somebody (think Jamie Fox), I'll see you... (long pause to gain emotional control) in my dreams. Thank you, thank you all for making such a big deal about me.

And then of course all the sex and spanking at the after party. Then I get drunk an cheat on my wife with some girl and masterforge is watching, but I don't care I'm too drunk.

Who knows, maybe this will set a trend and everyone will start making polls about other people. I shouldn't be the only one to get so 'honored.'

First of all, as interesting as this thread has been ... like many others I see lately, I must admit that it irks me just a tad that for the sake of 'traffic' it gets put in here when it should be in off topic.

*sighs at her nit-picking* - now, with that said ...

Leidee's coming, and I'm definitely there, but we haven't heard from Cat, Karen, Lezlie or TwoTrees. We need some balance for our Tao party!

Is there really so few of us 'Tao Bumesses' ?? My goodness gracious. Ahh yes, don't forget about Taomeow !

I'm not so sure I'd be that much of an amusing addition, a celibate lady to a sexy party ?

Perhaps I could just don my old work outfits just for fun ... *snickers with a sly grin*

Edited by TwoTrees

I am still going to tell you are wrong, but I'll be keeping it palatable and real. And I will be casting a spell; by the end of the month you'll be singing my praises.

Now now tiger,

lets not begin with the wrong and right of our future philosophical discourse. There is still only opinion in philosophy.

Fair warning- I sometimes require scientific proofs beyond emperical vouching before I sing praises -Yodling needs no proofs, if you can stand it for more than a few moments you've proved yourself trust worthy.

Any harmonica playing is for cash only.

Edited by Wayfarer64

Pat,

Fine. I will continue to express my strong opinion that you are wrong. You are wrong. When your wrong your wrong.

A lot of people here do believe in enlightened teachers and immortal beings. Should they be constantly blasted for their beliefs unless they provide overwhelming scientific proof? If we wait for the rest of the world to catch up we will be dead before we get their approval.

Dare to believe. I think for some people it's just a past life thing. They just naturally understand that such things are possible because it's deeply rooted in their awareness.

Respectfully, S

Edited by seandenty

I think that you guys should invite "Witch" to your party -- and have fun counting her orgasms.

About the Wayfarer - Denty "discussion", it is such a sad and perfect example of how all of us (including moi) are so blind to our own limitations and excremetations (cool word!) of personality.

Chris

I've met Lozen in person and she's way too bootylicious for the taoboys. We may be able to impress mere mortal womenfolk, but we are way out of our league when it comes to the ravaneous appetites of the tao goddesses, I'm afraid. Just imagine keeping up with Witch's 40 orgasms a day... Oy Vey!! Even with an IV of fish oil, it aint going to happen. Sorry to be the buzzkill.

(Since I can't attend anyways, I'm hoping the party will denegrate to a lesbian thing with one of the quickly spent taoboys using the last of his vitality to post photos... thanks in advance!)

Pat,

Fine. I will continue to express my strong opinion that you are wrong. You are wrong. When your wrong your wrong.

A lot of people here do believe in enlightened teachers and immortal beings. Should they be constantly blasted for their beliefs unless they provide overwhelming scientific proof? If we wait for the rest of the world to catch up we will be dead before we get their approval.

Dare to believe. I think for some people it's just a past life thing. They just naturally understand that such things are possible because it's deeply rooted in their awareness.

Respectfully, S

Once again Denty you are obfuscating or just not being honest.

I have never expressed any disbelief in enlightened teachers nor immortal beings. I do not believe that YOU have a grasp of these concepts, much less a better grasp than others. Again you just don't get it. You will remain on my ignore list, as you are on those of several others here who know that YOU are not for real.

You are obviously not here to discuss Taoism. You are here to disrupt any civil discussion of Philosophic content with your insistant BS.

I offer you no inherent respect beyond the Namaste I offer everyone.

Now once again I ask you to add me to your ignore list as well. I do not have time for any more childish BS.

I again apologize to all on this site for my involvment in this. Lozen, (hot as she may be), seems to have lost

The Way with this thing... I shall return to my path and try to ignore the back-ground noise of attention deprived children as I am able.

Namaste- Wayfarer

Chris,

Excremation is an amazing word, by the way. It really captures the emotional realities of cyberspace. Good work on that.

-Yoda

I again apologize to all on this site for my involvment in this. Lozen, (hot as she may be), seems to have lost

The Way with this thing... I shall return to my path and try to ignore the back-ground noise of attention deprived children as I am able.

Namaste- Wayfarer

:(

To all beings that I have ever said nasty things to, sorry dudes.

Sean,

For my part, I accept your apology. I consider any sins you've committed against me (real or imagined) to be absolved.

The slate is now clean. What you choose to write on it going forward is up to you.

And please don't take the following as an attack against you, your beliefs, the Buddah, David Shen or Uri Geller: You are NOT the sexiest man here.

That title belongs to the other Sean (our webmaster). Always has, and always will.

Peace out right back at ya.

spyrelx

Sean,

For my part, I accept your apology. I consider any sins you've committed against me (real or imagined) to be absolved.

The slate is now clean. What you choose to write on it going forward is up to you.

And please don't take the following as an attack against you, your beliefs, the Buddah, David Shen or Uri Geller: You are NOT the sexiest man here.

That title belongs to the other Sean (our webmaster). Always has, and always will.

Peace out right back at ya.

spyrelx

Thanx Spyrelx, I also forgive you. :)

I agree!!

Sign in to follow this