Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

Sean Denty poll

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sean Denty a big meanie?

• yes
    • no

Hey here's an idea...

I hear Denty is coming to the NYC area soon, How many here want me to make him my bitch, and teach him what power/sexy can be? I'll even throw in an object lesson in manners -as in: please sir can I have some more...

If he acts the way he writes around here, while in NYC I'll have to get on line. He will have his ass handed to him several times before I could find the time to look him up...

What cha say big mouth? Wanna be my beotch?

Or is our little contest over already?

Mean?

Sexy?

Denty, or should I say Boy -

you got no more mean than a hungry flea and no more sexy than a dead worm...

I haven't said uncle big-mouth (or is that big-typing hand)... And you ain't brought it yet...

or are you going to hide behind your false piety once again?

I like silly contests for fun and know that I for one had a great time giving you fodder to attack me as I attack you, but I still will never take a jack-ass like you seriously and will continue to call you on yr BS. But As fun as this has been I have stuff to do that is more important than helping Denty imagine what he says carries any weight. If you got more BS spill it -I'll get back to you later...

Edited by Wayfarer64

Right got my snake oil, thanks for the link.

Now I have my Old west Snake oil im not sure quite what to do with it. I dont have any antiques, and I am starting to wonder if it will buff up any wood. The closest wood I can find is.... But would that burn? Any one had any experience of applying snake oil to a penis? Does it make you sexy? I need to be sexy.

Now ive got my snake oil can I get in the sexy club yet?

I really need to get in.

I want to enter the 'whose got the most gay friends' comp. I hear there is $100 for the most gay friends.

I dont have any, well there are a few suspects but they remain firmly in the closet.

Do I need to get some gay friends before I can join the sexy club?

LMAO

Are you guys for real???

I can`t tell anymore what are jokes and what is serious.

I wonder if Wayfarer is actually SeanD (or vice versa) hahahahah. Multiple personalities, alter egos maybe?? hahaha

Maybe just one big joke? :P

Hmmm.. I`ve got it!!! In a previous life SeanD and Wayfarer were married, so it˙s no wonder each finds so many faults in the other. :D

On another note, the past few days of my life have been a bit confusing. I wonder if this shows on the forum as well haha.

(I`m not drunk)

Any one had any experience of applying snake oil to a penis? Does it make you sexy? I need to be sexy.

I don't have a penis, so maybe shouldn't comment, but I like Astroglide warming liquid a lot.

RIIGGHHT. :rolleyes: And so what your saying is what? That I'm mean and your not?

No, I was saying that mean isn't sexy.

And then you start a completely new thread devoted this idea because what? You have nothing better to do on a Wednesday afternoon???

I wanted to create a forum for you and Wayfarer to get out your aggression.

I hope we can be friends. I'd love to hear more from you when you're not pissed at me.

I'm not pissed at you! This thread is cracking me up, actually.

Hey here's an idea...

I hear Denty is coming to the NYC area soon, How many here want me to make him my bitch, and teach him what power/sexy can be? I'll even throw in an object lesson in manners -as in: please sir can I have some more...

What cha say big mouth? Wanna be my beotch?

Ah the truth. We're good ;) The great and wonderful Wayferer has no business to attend to. He is logged off and is sitting at his computer drooling over the above fantasy. When did I say I was going to New York? I guess his dillusions have really began to manifest into full blown pychosis.

I like silly contests for fun and know that I for one had a great time... as I attack you

I don't like silly contests and I wish you would stop. This has been my point from day one. I wish you would stop constantly coming on the threads I post and then attacking me. It's annoying.

I still will never take a jack-ass like you seriously and will continue to call you on yr BS.
Why? What has caused this reaction in you? I just want to set the record straight. I really want to hear an decent answer.

But As fun as this has been I have stuff to do that is more important than helping Denty imagine what he says carries any weight.

It's been funny, but hardly fun. I think you have made it painfully clear that you are more concerned with me than is healthy. Again for the record, I haven't gone around dissing you and cracking on your posts. I've just defended myself against your criticism which is unfounded and stupid.

If I was intested in 'carrying any weight' I would detach your teeth from my ankle and carry you to the nearest psychiatric ward. I have no interest in being seen as some kind of sage and have been very honest about what I do and don't know. While you parade around like some kind of great master with your big advice based on what?

Edited by seandenty

I wanted to create a forum for you and Wayfarer to get out your aggression.

No thanks. I don't need your help and it's not appreciated.

I'm not pissed at you! This thread is cracking me up, actually.

Me too, but I am pissed at you.

No thanks. I don't need your help and it's not appreciated.

Too late.

Me too, but I am pissed at you.

I know. I'm good at pissing off Buddhists.

No one told me if i'm in the sexy club?

am I in?

Is Lozen married?

does she want to experiment with snake oil and various other chemicals to see what alchemy we can produce?

Do Sean and Wayfarer want to watch while this takes place?

Will they overcome their differences to fully appriciate this beautiful moment?

So many questions. So few answers.

Ah the truth. We're good ;)

I don't like silly contests and I wish you would stop. This has been my point from day one. I wish you would stop constantly coming on the threads I post and then attacking me. It's annoying.

Why? What has caused this reaction in you? I just want to set the record straight. I really want to hear an decent answer.

It's been funny, but hardly fun. I think you have made it painfully clear that you are more concerned with me than is healthy. Again for the record, I haven't gone around dissing you and cracking on your posts. I've just defended myself against your criticism which is unfounded and stupid.

OK Denty,

lets rehash- My very first entry directed to you was a reply to your statement that Buddhism was a philisophicaly sectless entity- I replied with a list of sects . You came back with a personal attack on my level of knowledge not being able to understand what you were saying, not that you could somehow meld those sects into a philisophical wholeness.

Time and time again you just attack the people who doubt anything you have to say without any cumpunction as to their feelings and a total disregard for the topics being addressed. I do consider those who behave the way that you do to be bad people, no matter what they proffess to know and hold as their own as the tenets they live by. Your entries should not go unanswered. You are full of shit.

You claim Buddhism is based on compassion and display none yourself. And it has been both fun and funny for me because dispite your feeling pursicuted by me for answering your false piety with doubt I am not attacking you nor paying attention to you unless called upon to do so by my beliefs. You are still and will remain in the ignore list as you are on this function with others here who do not want to read your BS.

I am usually proud of the enemies I make, you don't even rate that, being a petty and narrow-minded know-it-all...There is no real emotion, just a strong defensive reaction to your MO & BS.

Lozen-

thanks for the effort, it almost worked 'til it got serious again somehow... I really was just trying to have fun and use sex as the theme of those sexy contest entries. I seldom take anything on the web as seriously as those who have much of there lives here. So sorry for having too much fun- One of my earliest entries here warned that I do NOT take this to be as serious as many here may...

But I will continue to challange Denty as I see fit in the defence of what I hold sacred.

I am not a Christian nor a Buddhist though I find some truth in each faith. I am a proponant of Taoism because it holds up to scientific analysis - as far as the Yi Jing goes...

Denty's shilling of super-powers has nothing to do with searching for the devinity within and being allowed to manifest it as power if/when you are ready. All I have seen him manifest is ill will and hurt felings from those who doubt him.

I tried to ignore him and he kept meantioning me by name. When I come back with an amusing campaign to cast more doubt on him and his motives he claims I am obsesive about him. My answer is simple- I tried to ignore you and you claimed I could not "take it like a pro" and that is why I went away. I took that as a challange, now you want it to seem as if I am over-reacting. As if the sexy-off was somehow real?!

If ignoring him didn't work and attacking him didn't work and this very humorous thread doesn't work, it just may be that he will never have the inner resources needed to be introspective in a constructive way. Too bad he shows some potential.

If ignoring him didn't work and attacking him didn't work and this very humorous thread doesn't work, it just may be that he will never have the inner resources needed to be introspective in a constructive way. Too bad he shows some potential.

OMG, I thought we were all having fun here!!

:huh:

OK Denty,

lets rehash-

I thought you had some business to attend to, I guess it wasn't that important after all. Love ya dude, peace.

Lozen, are you buzy friday?

Ive got some cutting practice to do

Nice! I'll bring the snake oil.

:wub:

Lozen,

Thank you for the private apology. I'd like you to make it public so it means something.

Thank you, Sean

Edited by seandenty

Cat

Ive got a little party organised for friday.

It involves sharp pointy things and snake oil.

Your more than welcome to join (if your female, I dont like to cross swords)

ok. this thread is too long for me to read.

but I'm picking up a vibe I'm too late for the sex club.

dang.

The sexy club is definitly open for business. Anything goes except pointless player hating.

All I wrote was that I didn't mean to start WWIII. Sorry everyone.

But I think we should keep the sexy club open, too.

hi Cat...

Sign in to follow this