As you do not accept private messages:

Ohori's? Yes, I know where it is.

Lezboyenne? Is that like a Transbian?

ROFL

mr V sez:

As you do not accept private messages:

Ohori's? Yes, I know where it is.

Not from Vous lately, dear…❤

I was responding to ralis. He said something about 2 year olds and I was going to offer to show him something two years old if he meets me at Ohori's with a Q-tip! hahahahahhaha!!❤❤

This thread is titled SAY SOMETHING INDISPUTABLE. What has philosophical talk have to do with indisputability? Is this rambling all you people know how to do? I said fuck off in response to the thread, that's all. It seems I was able to actually comprehend the point of this thread. I agree with ralis, as all the 2 year olds here can't seem to comprehend it and respond.

What Vous calls collage, mr V, I call hodge-podge. You will never shot-gun you way into realization. If you use that technique to describe your reality of conscious discrimination, that is indicative of your reality in fact.

The path to realization is not a matter of intellectual acumen or mental culinary (used culinary as a noun)— Reality is not a matter of what suits you, it is beyond intellect~ so what is the point of your so-called collage you are just making up by picking and choosing?

That is also indisputable…❤

mr V sez:

I was responding to ralis. He said something about 2 year olds and I was going to offer to show him something two years old if he meets me at Ohori's with a Q-tip! hahahahahhaha!!❤❤

This thread is titled SAY SOMETHING INDISPUTABLE. What has philosophical talk have to do with indisputability? Is this rambling all you people know how to do? I said fuck off in response to the thread, that's all. It seems I was able to actually comprehend the point of this thread. I agree with ralis, as all the 2 year olds here can't seem to comprehend it and respond.

What Vous calls collage, mr V, I call hodge-podge. You will never shot-gun you way into realization. If you use that technique to describe your reality of conscious discrimination, that is indicative of your reality in fact.

The path to realization is not a matter of intellectual acumen or mental culinary (used culinary as a noun)— Reality is not a matter of what suits you, it is beyond intellect~ so what is the point of your so-called collage you are just making up by picking and choosing?

That is also indisputable…❤

Interesting, that your infirmity with collage translates to an attempt to "shot-gun one's way to realization." Posting on TTB, I find myself more and more using quotes in an attempt to better understand why some, like yourself are so adverse to them. One thing is certain, as long as you continue getting an emotional charge from quotes, the realization you believe that you know the path to, will be impossible.

I agree that the path to realization is not an intellectual process,...yet those infirmed by collage are surety absorbed in an intellectual process, or they would not get so emotionally upset with it. Thus my use of collage is quite helpful in breaking through intellectual barriers that obscure the uncovering of realization.

What you see as hodge-podge, is likely part of the core-issue of the pain that you carry.

As for this thread,...what is undisputable,...is an excellent exercise to bring attention to something of huge importance. If something is disputable, why relate with it.

As someone once said,...relate only with what will never leave you, and from which you can never leave.

They close it back up and decide to have a donut instead, avoiding being poisoned by the weeks old meat.

i think you are giving that doughnut wayyy too much credit

mr V sez:

Exactly what is your intention? Sounds like a strange request.

• Like 1

you may have gotten me mixed up with myself. i do that all the time.

firstly, i think i saw his response in a quote from a member who im not ignoring, secondly, the dialogue that shows in place of a member's post when they are being ignored gives the option to read it anyway, thirdly it wasn't a response to him in a conversational way. Just a notice that i found the post offensive and reported it.

Vmarco wasn't talking to you though, so perhaps you're just using this to try to advance your own agenda, rather than actually being offended yourself?

You have been sso mean to me of late, gatito.

ralis and I live in the same town, and I have never met him, as for mr V, I had no idea he has moved from that barbaric place called Arizona. I don't care to meet him at the moment.

You may report it dear… if you can actually approach disputing fuck off successfully, which I posted in the spirit of the thread's intent.

You have been sso mean to me of late, gatito.

ralis and I live in the same town, and I have never met him, as for mr V, I had no idea he has moved from that barbaric place called Arizona. I don't care to meet him at the moment.

You may report it dear… if you can actually approach disputing fuck off successfully, which I posted in the spirit of the thread's intent.

I wasn't talking to you.

(Nor have I or will I report you for this - and I hope that no-one else is stupid enough to do so either.)

It was not very skillful. Ralis said "Zero is indisputable.", and that is a claim, a thesis, thus it can be disputed. "fuck off" on the other hand is a command or an action, thus there's nothing to dispute.

• Like 1

Disagree, just because I can say so :D

This response is just what I am referring to with the lack of intelligent discourse on this site. If you knew anything about math, you would understand my point

It was not very skillful. Ralis said "Zero is indisputable.", and that is a claim, a thesis, thus it can be disputed. "fuck off" on the other hand is a command or an action, thus there's nothing to dispute.

LMAO!!!

Not very skillful? In what way? I guess I have come to expect these type of condescending remarks from you.

Edited by ralis

Not very skillful? In what way? I guess have come to expect these type of condescending remarks from you.

I thought that Owledge was just making a joke

For a continuation of the OP.

Zero is indisputable.

Yes,...zero is indisputable,...although it certainly upsets aristotelian logic. Zero is an excellent path to absolute truth,...not zero as a relative place number,...but the spiritual value of zero,...that which is the sum of all opposites, and unobscures the threshold of Wholeness.

In Mesoamerica, zero is symbolized by a white conch shell. The White Conch is one of the eight auspicious symbols of Tibetan Buddhism, and represents the enlightened speech of the Buddhas. The ultimate reality is the tathagata heart, which is like the [natural] white of the conch. In Vajrayana Buddhism the conch is a symbol which fearlessly proclaimed the truth of the dharma

Zero contains all there is. What is not contained within Zero? Duality.

Many become so frightened about considering Zero, that they attempt to kill anyone who discusses it.

"The burden of the Heart Sutra

Is not the nature of objects

But the seeing of them

Which is what they are.

Understanding Zero then, is not about a concern regarding what objects are, or are not, but in the "seeing" of objects from Zero's point of view, which is by the way, the point of view of an opened-Heart. In other words, we cannot understand Zero without seeing objects the way Zero would. Just as we cannot understand light outside of lights point of view.

"He who thinks of mind in terms of one or many casts away the light and enters delusion." the Royal Song of Saraha

• Like 1

Yes,...zero is indisputable,...although it certainly upsets aristotelian logic. Zero is an excellent path to absolute truth,...not zero as a relative place number,...but the spiritual value of zero,...

Understanding Zero then, is not about a concern regarding what objects are, or are not, but in the "seeing" of objects from Zero's point of view, which is by the way, the point of view of an opened-Heart. In other words, we cannot understand Zero without seeing objects the way Zero would.

I can't help myself, cause Zero is my hero too:

Edited by thelerner