Sign in to follow this  
idiot_stimpy

Are babies born with their energy channels open?

Could it be that small children who say they have imaginary friends are actually really clairvoyant, and as they age they lose their ability?

Are we all naturally psychic to some extent?

I am wondering what is the Taoist point of view?

yes! to all of your questions! what happens is we are taught how the world is and that closes our minds to how the world actually is. my experience with this is with my neice and her telepathy. my twin and i use it every now and then, and noticed that she could pick up on our frequency. so we would relay messages and such. and it suprised the hell out of me how good she was at it. my bro and i were not that good at telepathy despite being twins. so we used her to strengthen our own ability by " mind speaking " but it all went away. she went to spend the summer with my aunt out in our home town. whatever she learned there closed up that portion of her brain. when she came back she was different more fearfull if you will. like how religious ppl are thinking that somthing is going to get them if they dont pray or worship or somthing. and yes im am parralleling this with religion because of the mental defects it causes in the mind most " believers " will never learn what we are truly capible of as humans. but yes we are all naturally psychic, and our channels are fully open, in most cases. you will have those who are born with lower than normal energy and those ppl need more attention to get their energy up. part of the taoist, yogic, and many other philosophies are designed to get you back to that state of being. the state of being we live in closes off our energy channels, also our diet and so much more. but changing this will alter you back to the natural state we are born in.

• Like 1

Could it be that small children who say they have imaginary friends are actually really clairvoyant, and as they age they lose their ability?

Don't know what the Taoist view is but in our spiritualist tradition we say that everyone is born psychic then get it laughed and argued out of them pretty quickly by family and peers as they grow up.

We've all seen babies laughing and gurgling to 'invisible' people who , usually; only they can see.

• Like 1

I suppose this thread could extend further into...how to raise a child?

I remember reading something of Osho's childhood ...raised by his grandparents I think... they let him do his own thing for the first 8 years of his life? or so...

there being little instruction / education etc ... allowing him to discover / interpret the world as he saw it

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Yep he was raised by his grandparents in a rural village.

Quite an idyllic childhood by his own account.

He did go on to become a university lecturer before taking up full time guru-ing.

when i was younger, around age 10 i had psychic type things happening to me semi-frequently. Then something really intense happened and i freaked out crying and told my parents, who told me i wasn't allowed to read books like that and that it wasn't real. Those types of things stopped happening, and i stopped believing in them for a while

• Like 1

I like this topic...anyone else notice that these new generations are extremly gifted....well intill they hit pubirty then all hell, i think they become retarded.

• Like 1

I live with my nine month niece and babysit a lot.

Basically I relate to her the best because when she was breast feeding that increases her oxytocin as love energy.

So this is the left side vagus nerve to the heart.

So she is always smiling and then since I have this also from meditation -- when she sees me then we have heart to heart connection.

So she immediately smiles real big and then I feel biophotons shooting out of my eyes into her -- my eyes pulsate.

Trance scares people in modern society but this is the laser love biophoton energy from the heart pineal gland connection.

I remember when my nephew -- my sister put him in front of my eyes and I was in full lotus and I flexed my pineal gland.

Immediately he shot his tongue out like he was breast feeding -- his tongue involuntary swung back and forth as it was extended.

I literally saw his skull expand from the energy I shot into him.

I was kind of concerned. haha.

Anyway the energy channels are very open for babies -- that is why they are so flexible.

It is taught - when the baby is in the womb then the prenatal chi energy channels are open because the babies have not opened their eyes -- so their spirit energy does not leak out of their bodies. Also their tongue naturally is on the roof of the mouth and the baby naturally breathes with the diaphragm.

Unfortunately modern adults project their lower emotional blockages onto the baby and so the baby actually is a healer that is sucking up negative energy of the adults and then transforming it back into love energy.

For example a big controversy -- I looked on forums online -- it's called "self-soothing" when you leave the baby in the crib to cry until it falls asleep. The first time the baby might cry all night but eventually it's supposed to learn not to need to breast feed to fall asleep or need a bottle.

But if you look at the original human culture - the Bushmen culture -- they breast feed until the baby is 2 years old because this is the natural birth control.

The babies are healthier but fewer.

And even the baby books say there does not need to be a sleeping routine for the baby until it's 18 months old.

But modern females get mad if people judge them for wanting to sleep more on their own instead of having to "coddle" their baby in the crib -- giving it a bottle if the baby wakes up and starts crying, etc.

The modern females say that their baby grows up fine and is not emotionally traumatized, etc.

But how are they to judge if modern society itself is completely based on emotional trauma?

When the pre-natal chi is activated then the top of the head gets soft and pulsates just like a baby's skull.

Also the bod becomes flexible just like a baby.

The heart love energy then is also like a baby.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

I remember when I was a small boy I was fascinated by nature. My father and grandfather would take me and my brother out for walks in the country for the day. The hills, rivers, the wide open sky. The beasts, birds, plants. Staring into the cosmos on a clear black night for hours on end. Just wondering and questioning. Never having an 'answer', but not needing one either. The wonder of creation was enough. What happened to all that innocent wonder ?

I guess, now, I'm trying to find a way to re-connect to that feeling. I'm stumbling along but hope one day to return to that childlike innocence.

• Like 1

All humans are born normal. As they age they lose their healthy qualities by their bad habits. However, those problems can be corrected. In the later days, if they want to correct their health problems, they have to find means to do it. It can be either using medicines or practice Chinese ancient healing method such as Chi Kung, the ultimate breathing method.

"Spend time in the natural environment, do mountain hikes, meditate near old trees or waterfalls."

That is where a place has abundance of oxygen.

Yes, there is a difference between oxygenated and polluted air in the environmental atmosphere. The purest fresh air always keep the mind clear.

"Spend time in the natural environment, do mountain hikes, meditate near old trees or waterfalls."

That is where a place has abundance of oxygen.

The reason Taoists are zazen near to a tree is because the tree recycles the carbon dioxide, from the exhalation of human, into oxygen. Then, the human breathes the oxygen and comes out with the carbon dioxide; and the cycle repeats itself continuously. This is what the Taoists called "integrating oneself with Nature."

Sign in to follow this