Sign in to follow this  
Birch

Xtiantidetime Inyourfacetime

I CAPTCHA"D your 'mistake' and now it is immortalised and no amount of sand in the eyes techniques will ever ever get us to believe you are not a mouse eater, you MOUSE EATER.

Ad hominem strawman roundhouse! Keyboard bias!

• Like 1

NOOO, I did say mice to begin with but it was a mistake and you knew it was (see I just edited it to say what I originally meant)

I agree you didn't mean to say you liked mice pies, but it was a deliberate ploy to tease the felines with visions of mice pastries.

I think I have tinselitis from the tea and gingerbread cookies.

• Like 2

Groupthinkness error! I deny the mouse accusations and I find it unfair that I am being targetted at Xtiannesstimetide! I disagree but do quite like tinsel.

...wtf is this thread?

Xtiantimenesstide Inyourfaceness - Joyful Argumentimeness

• Like 1

Speak not of tinsel at such a time.

Mice are dying.

Your argument can't sustain! There were never any mice. It was a misreading by people with their own agenda!

Pies! ALL PIES!

Sure, people have their own agenda, but mice are pretty much everywhere. There are scones, macaroon and cheescake as well as pies.

Sure, people have their own agenda, but mice are pretty much everywhere. There are scones, macaroon and cheescake as well as pies.

Well you perhaps have a point when it comes to the distinct desserts but I'm not in favour of using that to argue for the mouse generality.

There was never any anything and it was all created by mice! How else could they get the PIES? That's the true hidden agenda!

Are you saying it's mice all the way down?

First there was mouse, and mouse got bored and so became two mice. From the two mice were born the ten thousand mice. All the way down. :)

Prove it! I disagree that mice is all there is!

First there was mouse, and mouse got bored and so became two mice. From the two mice were born the ten thousand mice. All the way down. :)

Of course ten thousand mice came from the two. But nothing reproduces by going down.

• Like 1

You offend my Mouseist faith with your comments! Why am I being persecuted?!? Can't you see that all is obviously mice?

I disagree that your Mouseist faith (if indeed it is a true faith) ought to have anything to do with reality, although I agree it might be a metaphor for your experience of said. No need to push the cheese plate!

Mousetians

Begat

Reformed Mousetians

Begat

Old Order Mousetians (strict observance)

They of course split after the Diet of Cheddar into

Strict and Particular Mousetians

And the more popular

First Church of Latter Day Mousetians plc.

So claiming Mousetianity as ones path is a priori...

Wrong!

Edited by GrandmasterP

How did you learn of the sacred cheese plate? You infiltrated our ranks to try to stop the mice, but the mice are in all things. There is none that is not mice, and they shall have their cheese pies!

MINCE! It's always been mince ever since 3 pages ago.

It's written down!!

Edited by -K-
  • Like 1

The mouse that can be squeaked of is not the eternal mouse.

... I'm sure that Lao Tzu wasn't singling mice out but meant all rodents.

even more so the inner secrets of civilisation are handed down to a sacred group of people who are children of dog, they are better than all others and all others are just cattle,

catch my drift

fire in the hooooooole

Sign in to follow this