Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

That's because of your religious beliefs - Atheistic Pseudoscientific Materialism

It is impossible for you to ever win that.

"energy" and "space" are perceptions of the Perceiver

Objects appearing to the Subject

Yes I agree but I was sticking to the confines of science.

Great start!!!

But remember, I am not trying to lead anyone anywhere. But all are welcome to walk with me a while if they so choose.

Except to Atheistic Pseudoscientific Materialism - of course ;)

Perhaps "if the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise" LOL

Well, you have a good start because you have to read my posts in order to criticize them.

Great start!!!

But remember, I am not trying to lead anyone anywhere. But all are welcome to walk with me a while if they so choose.

Its the only true belief that I hold ... that I can understand ... that it is possible to understand everything even when at this present moment I don't. Everything else is just a working basis at best.

I kind of agree that Materialism is probably one the few philosophies which can be shown to be false, since matter itself is only a perceived effect of energy and space.

Be careful here because once we start breaking things into their individual parts you have lost the truee essence of whatever it is you are taking apart.

Be careful here because once we start breaking things into their individual parts you have lost the truee essence of whatever it is you are taking apart.

the essence is the irreducible which you find by analysis.

Hehehe. That was more "science" based than anything I would suggest.

No, all you find is what the "Ten Thousand Things" are made of. We are all stardust. Bottom line. But how does that knowledge help me live my live. I find it interesting information but rather useless.

Not according to Marbles. :)

Well having spent several years and 14,641 posts trying to get everyone here to follow his religion (Atheistic Pseudoscientific Materialism) and being a reincarnation of Sun Tzu, you would have thought that he'd have realised that he's lost by now LOL

• Like 1

Well having spent several years and 14,641 posts trying to get everyone here to follow his religion (Atheistic Pseudoscientific Materialism) and being a reincarnation of Sun Tzu, you would have thought that he'd have realised that he's lost by now LOL

Marbles is not trying to convert anyone ... he's just standing his ground. For that I respect him and enjoy the conversation ... even though we will never agree. In fact if we all agreed it would be very, very boring.

You're counting my posts? I don't.

Not trying to lead anyone anywhere.

I had a realization once but I have forgotten what it was.

You're counting my posts? I don't.

Not trying to lead anyone anywhere.

I had a realization once but I have forgotten what it was.

It was something to do with the chair you are sitting on. :)

Marbles is not trying to convert anyone ... he's just standing his ground. For that I respect him and enjoy the conversation ... even though we will never agree. In fact if we all agreed it would be very, very boring.

I've been bored by the repetitive nature of Atheistic Pseudoscientific Materialism for a very long time now

• Like 1

Ah! I have been confronted with that thought before. I still don't accept it.

Everything is special in its own way. If we keep taking things apart what we are left with is nothing. How nihilistic!!!