Aaron

... There's no need to argue anymore ...

Evil children??

I thought children were supposed to rebel and question their parents BS (belief systems).

• Like 1

Everyone should have their BS (belief system) questioned... :lol:

Yeah, that's what my dad told me:-)

Honestly, there's a lot of talk nowadays amongst adults which are accusing children of my age as being the evil ones following the example of the sixties. Yes, I must admit disrespect and lack of morals and ethics are becoming more popular. But one thing I don't see parents doing are blaming themselves and taking responsibility for it. I mean seriously, if you want to change this generation, change the frequency of the music from 440hz to 432 hz, stop promoting tv shows that display negative activities and overlapping it with subliminal messages, take back the food industry and clean it up, stop feeding propaganda down our throats, learn the HISTORY of your religion and realize the deeper meanings of it especially the 'monotheist' religions whose books are occult. All this talk from parents but less work from them. They just keep the system alive and when the younger generations rebel and question them, they get furious and become violent with the kids. For example, majority of kids nowadays are agnostic or atheist. Yet they don't even meditate because we're taught it's stupid or against God. So this stays in their mind when they question God and instead of going into meditation and seeking who they are, they go more into the world and do mindless things.

All kids are destined to turn into their own parents to a greater or lesser degree given time.

My one speech day pleasure whenever I had to say anything back in school teaching days was to have the students turn round and look for their parents or carers-of and give them a ave.

then I'd say.

'And that's exactly who you will be in thirty years time, no better, no worse, just like the person you just waved to'.

Sometimes there were muffled sobs.

Ah life was good.

Honestly, there's a lot of talk nowadays amongst adults which are accusing children of my age as being the evil ones following the example of the sixties. Yes, I must admit disrespect and lack of morals and ethics are becoming more popular. But one thing I don't see parents doing are blaming themselves and taking responsibility for it. I mean seriously, if you want to change this generation, change the frequency of the music from 440hz to 432 hz, stop promoting tv shows that display negative activities and overlapping it with subliminal messages, take back the food industry and clean it up, stop feeding propaganda down our throats, learn the HISTORY of your religion and realize the deeper meanings of it especially the 'monotheist' religions whose books are occult. All this talk from parents but less work from them. They just keep the system alive and when the younger generations rebel and question them, they get furious and become violent with the kids. For example, majority of kids nowadays are agnostic or atheist. Yet they don't even meditate because we're taught it's stupid or against God. So this stays in their mind when they question God and instead of going into meditation and seeking who they are, they go more into the world and do mindless things.

sixties kids evil bahahahaahahhahahahahah ahahah ahahah bahah not laughing at you just that idea and the idea that meditation is evil...morons

Edited by sinansencer

I can only hope that the majority of our youth are atheists or agnostic, because that actually gives me a little hope for the future. It would be nice to see the next generation do away with religion, mythology, and all this other crap and focus on the real world around them.

once we get rid of all of those poisons, then we can turn towards meditation once more, but not from a religious view, but from an honest examination of who we actually are.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

You know that religion was created by mystics right. Inside of mythology and religion are keys that lead one to enlightenment .and have hidden knowledge about the universe. Why you think in religion they have so much symbols? Doing away with mythology would be the worst thing we as a race would ever do.

If everyone became an atheist and agnostic, what would be the point of meditating then? There's no God or as the real meaning of Agnosticism is the truth value of God cannot be known. So why meditate then? Humans would just lean towards having pleasurable worldly life.

What's the point? Well the greatest point of all, to know yourself and who you are at the root of your being. The greatest form of enlightenment doesn't come from believing in something that doesn't exist, but understanding what does.

The world is so wondrous as it is, why do we need to add all these mythologies into the mix. I'm very happy that many small children are being raised free from the delusions and oppression of religion. I only wish I had that chance when I was a child.

Aaron

mindfuck...dogma about unknowableness ....lol

when someone says "I dont know" sometimes that can be a belief too.

But yeh that can be a justification of defence of religious beliefs, which Im not attacking, I just dont like that kind of dogma. But whatever

when someone says "I dont know" sometimes that can be a belief too.

Well, sure. I used to call myself an Agnostic and I really believed I didn't know.

But then, well, I started calling myself an Atheist. Now I believe I don't believe.

But I do believe, don't I?

Why call yourself anything then? I mean seriously Confucius created his own philosophy and guessed what the philosophy was called...confucianism. Why not be yourself and not care what people want to label you with? You don't know there may be a day where you have your own philosophy and people refer to your philosophy or practice by your name.

Well, sure, that would be the ideal. But here on this forum I oftentimes find it necessary to state what my beliefs are in order that others have at least an idea of where I am coming from.

In my "real life" I just live. The fish don't care if I call myself a Taoist or an Atheist just as long as I feed them and keep their water clean. I don't even talk philosophy or religion with people except for close friends as they know I enjoy talking about that stuff.

I really wouldn't want anyone following me. But most people are welcome to walk with me for a while as long as we are headed in the same basic direction.

Ah! Labels! Great restrictors, aren't they?

what be true be what be true..this is a statement has no real basis it is blind belief.

I could believe in the flying sphaghetti monster, and say exactly what you have said, doesnt make it anymore true.

Edited by sinansencer

Furthermore why is it that some people choose to believe certain things.

I believe whether or not someone believes something or not often has to do with the advantage/disadvantage gained from believing/not believing it. Will it give them friends, will it make them powerful, will it get them to heaven, will they avoid hell, will they be happy, will they gain respect etc etc. I can think of a few examples where someones swayed there mind just to gain respect. Nothing to do with reality

yeh has anyone seen that film contact where that religious psycho blows up a ufo mission in a suicide job, because he believes its satatanic.

I think its equally delusional to believe some people can see things clearly devoid of illusions. Best just to let them be, before getting too frustrated lol

"Question everything!"

And experience and learn about everything. .

People often forget the "learn" part...

"Question everything!"

And experience and learn about everything. .

To question is to doubt, doubting is a state of disbelief, doubting is a huge barrier to spiritual growth sometimes..paradoxically :)

Edited by sinansencer