Tankjoo88

Is this Mo Pai Level 1 ?

Here instructions for Mo Pai Level 1 as me found on website . Please confirm if authentic

This picture illustrates the half lotus; one leg is pulled on top of the other. A full lotus is putting one leg on top of the other and then pulling the other leg on top. Usually, the way we development in America isn’t conducive for a full lotus, as we train the wrong muscles. But if you can sit in a full lotus you do not need to touch your fingers, rather just place your hands on your legs in a comfortable manner. Most of us will never attain a full lotus…but this doesn’t matter in the slightest. We can have exactly the same results by sitting in a half lotus. If using a half lotus, you must touch the first finger with your thumb while placing them upon your legs in a comfortable manner. Do not do level 2 first. From building your newly developed chi during level 1, it can then be condensed in level 2, this is important.

Now to begin, close your eyes and think "relax". Quiet your mind by watching the lights that flash when your eyes are closed. Rub your hands together to warm them. Use a finger or place your hand exactly on your dan tien…this tells your mind where your breath must go. As you begin to breathe…it will slow down automatically as you progress into your session. Breathe in through your nose slowly in a rhythmical manner while imagining your breath going down to your dan tien. Don’t hold your breath at any point. Then visually imagine it coming back up and out your mouth. But do this progressively slowly. Not now, you will eventually working down to eight breaths a minute, then seven, six, five, and ultimately two breaths in one minute. Some people eventually do one breath per minute. But this isn’t necessary, as I achieved all that was required only doing two breaths per minute for ten minutes straight. I would then return to normal slow breathing and then go back to two breaths per minute for another ten minutes until my session was over. But this isn’t necessary, eventually just slow breathing to around four to five breaths per minute is just fine. Once you complete one cycle (breath in through the nose and out of your lungs through your mouth), you start over and repeat it for the time you’ve allotted for training. Important: your breathing must be illustrated only by your stomach expanding and contracting. There should be nothing else moving. In the beginning make sure your shoulders don’t move, as this indicates your breathing is too high and your newly cultivated chi will stay high and not make it into your dan tien. So keep shoulders still and only move stomach to accommodate the chi in that area. It is good to have someone observe you to make sure you are not moving your shoulders when you do your meditative breathing.

All this may take some time, but as usual, don’t push your self. Just relax and enjoy the experience trusting that all is done for a specific reason and things will happen as they should. This training is mechanical, and by doing all this you "will" attain the same desired affects as all others have attained in Mo Pai by doing this exact same training. While concentrating during your meditation you must work on emptying your mind of all thoughts. This is very difficult and literally takes years to develop…so don’t be in a hurry as nothing will happen any sooner than it is supposed to. Some people, by virtue of their physiology, psyche and innate abilities allow them to develop sooner than others, but all who train "will" develop no matter what. Just accept how you are created and appreciate the transition into another mindset. Helpful hint: when concentrating, focusing only on your dan tien, or your breath, or try and blank everything out your mind; any one works for your development. All are designed for pointed "concentration." You should start out gradually; I started out doing meditation for five minutes, then I quickly advanced to ten. This may not sound like much, but you have to remember you will be doing this literally for years. So, to start off slowly almost guarantees your longevity. If you start too fast you will most certainly quit early and likely never achieve your goal. Buy starting slowly to train yourself allows your mind and body to become adjusted…and then your mind and body will actually tell you that it can take more when it is ready. When this happens you must accommodate this by adding either a minute or a few minutes at a time. Just as long as you take your time, and not be in a hurry…this way you will find it is easier to increase your time. In Mo Pai, there is no specific time each day to meditate. However, one hour is usual for most people because most of us work and have family responsibilities. But, if you are single you can take more time to train. Either way, you can do more if it is possible, which may increase your development. If you have families don’t take away quality time from them. This is for you as much as it is for them. I worked up to one hour over a period of two years. When I reached one hour I started a second session for the day with another hour. I would do one hour and stop and do some other things, then I would return and do another session of one hour. After a while I started trying to do more than an hour at a time and occasionally did 2 hours straight. But mostly I would only do one hour each session per day. So, I would highly recommend that you take your time so you can withstand all the issues that will come up and be able to adjust to them. It is similar to working out with weights, you don’t just start bench pressing over two-hundred pounds…you’ve got to work up to it. If you tried you most likely would rip tendons, and or tear muscles and this would force you to stop.

Important: after two months of constant, daily training, your breathing mechanics must change. The normal breathing in which you started was for getting used to your meditative training. You still benefited from the normal way of breathing, but now the Mo Pai method of breathing must be begin. To do this you must reverse your breathing technique. Instead of expanding your stomach with your breathing-in; now, you must "pull-in" your stomach as you breathe-in. This may sound strange and hard at first, but it can be done…it becomes second nature. Then, you must "expand" your stomach as you "breathe-out." Your stomach is doing just the opposite from the normal way we breathe (And remember your stomach is the only part of your body that moves). At first this will greatly impair your ability to lengthen your breathing repetitions. However, it will improve over time; just work on it and be patient, as this is an entirely different mode of training from ancient knowledge.

Sex: this is another issue that must be addressed. It is simple and straight forward; if you expel your semen (in any manner) you must "STOP" for three days. If you do train during that time, you will tear your dan tien…and that would "end" your training, because you can’t fill a torn container. So, you must strictly adhere to the "time-off" period before you return to Mo Pai training. This also applies if you expel your semen during sleep. Also, if you are married, you must accommodate your wife as she needs your attention in many areas. My teacher had seven children while he trained…so what does that tell you? Differences: You must also understand the difference between meditation and "concentration". One can meditate upon anything or any subject in a relaxed state. Meditating causes you to think

more clearly. You can think better in meditation on many issues and make better decisions…you allow your inner mind to move upward into your conscience thinking. Concentration on the other hand is when you totally focus your thoughts without any distractions or interruptions whatsoever on either nothing or a single point…it is where your mind is totally free of thought, as there is no wavering or moving thoughts going through your mind, it is still. This is however only achieved in increments, and it also depends upon your desire to totally focus! If thoughts arise, there is a method that helps to dissipate them: when any thought comes simply look in your mind to where the thought originated…and it will dissolve away. Concentration and breathing (Mo Pai’s method) combined is actually what develops your chi to build in your dan tien. Just meditating and regular breathing will not cause you to attain the desired effects necessary for Mo Pai’s levels.

It takes much training to achieve stillness of mind, so don’t think you can do it quickly…you can’t. It is estimated that in one hour of meditation you may achieve a total of one minute of concentration (empty mind)…it is that difficult. This will improve over time of course.

In Mo Pai training you must develop 81 hours of total "concentration" to attain "certain" markers to show you’ve reached a specific level. So, it doesn’t matter how focused you are, it will still take a long time to attain this amount of concentration…so you need to be very patient and understand that you "concentrate" during meditation. I will know where you stand by the signs you will eventually attain. You need to tell me when they happen as well. I will give you a clue, it took me around fifteen months to achieve the "heat" in my dan tien. This is the first sign that your chi development is going along perfectly. The heat will also increase in its intensity to the point you might feel you are going to burn up…you will not, it is the chi throughout your body accumulating in your dan tien. Some people will gain this later and some sooner, don’t be discouraged, as it will come no matter what. The next feeling will most certainly come as did the fist; everyone gets it, but the only difference is it reacts differently on everyone; it is the same thing for everyone but affects different parts of your body. It is a wonderful confirmation of your development, as well as a surprising one; you will enjoy it!

End your meditation session with slow movements. It is best to bring your mind slowly back to reality. Once you’ve stopped, just sit a moment and slowly open your eyes. Don’t react to issues by jumping up quickly. Take your time. Massage your legs if they have some pain and slowly get up. Wait for five minutes before you begin the next level.

This is level 1, from a pdf and set of pictures that are floating around the Internet. It seems fairly certain that it is Jim Mcmillan's instructions to his students, as the pictures are of Jim.

The pdf contains the level 1 & 2 instructions, and contains pictures of the level 2 moving form, and 1 pic of the level 1 seated position....

This is level 1, from a pdf and set of pictures that are floating around the Internet. It seems fairly certain that it is Jim Mcmillan's instructions to his students, as the pictures are of Jim.

The pdf contains the level 1 & 2 instructions, and contains pictures of the level 2 moving form, and 1 pic of the level 1 seated position....

Would you mind passing on the name of the PDF? Or possibly a link to the PDF itself?

As noted on another thread, there are some things correct here, and some very key elements missing. Most of level 1 is taught in Magus of Java. But the proverbial devil is in the details. To not screw up your health in level 1 and ESPECIALLY in 2a, you need the guidance of a teacher, and you need to know some pretty important things that you can't see from the outside.

The instructions they gave for 2a are about half right, with some key points actually wrong. If done without correction they would result in a lot of problems. If you want Nei Kung instruction in Mo Pai, go to a teacher not to the hacked emails that only have part of the explanation.

Inbox me if you want to get in touch with a teacher and i'll shoot you the info.

Peace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Naziri,

Does Lin have a copy of the mo pai manual, and can he offer instruction past 2a, if so how far can he take a student?

Also not to be disrespectful to you, but how exactly did you meet Lin, and how do you know he is who he claims to be?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Here instructions for Mo Pai Level 1 as me found on website . Please confirm if authentic

This picture illustrates the half lotus; one leg is pulled on top of the other. A full lotus is putting one leg on top of the other and then pulling the other leg on top. Usually, the way we development in America isn’t conducive for a full lotus, as we train the wrong muscles. But if you can sit in a full lotus you do not need to touch your fingers, rather just place your hands on your legs in a comfortable manner. Most of us will never attain a full lotus…but this doesn’t matter in the slightest. We can have exactly the same results by sitting in a half lotus. If using a half lotus, you must touch the first finger with your thumb while placing them upon your legs in a comfortable manner. Do not do level 2 first. From building your newly developed chi during level 1, it can then be condensed in level 2, this is important.

Now to begin, close your eyes and think "relax". Quiet your mind by watching the lights that flash when your eyes are closed. Rub your hands together to warm them. Use a finger or place your hand exactly on your dan tien…this tells your mind where your breath must go. As you begin to breathe…it will slow down automatically as you progress into your session. Breathe in through your nose slowly in a rhythmical manner while imagining your breath going down to your dan tien. Don’t hold your breath at any point. Then visually imagine it coming back up and out your mouth. But do this progressively slowly. Not now, you will eventually working down to eight breaths a minute, then seven, six, five, and ultimately two breaths in one minute. Some people eventually do one breath per minute. But this isn’t necessary, as I achieved all that was required only doing two breaths per minute for ten minutes straight. I would then return to normal slow breathing and then go back to two breaths per minute for another ten minutes until my session was over. But this isn’t necessary, eventually just slow breathing to around four to five breaths per minute is just fine. Once you complete one cycle (breath in through the nose and out of your lungs through your mouth), you start over and repeat it for the time you’ve allotted for training. Important: your breathing must be illustrated only by your stomach expanding and contracting. There should be nothing else moving. In the beginning make sure your shoulders don’t move, as this indicates your breathing is too high and your newly cultivated chi will stay high and not make it into your dan tien. So keep shoulders still and only move stomach to accommodate the chi in that area. It is good to have someone observe you to make sure you are not moving your shoulders when you do your meditative breathing.

All this may take some time, but as usual, don’t push your self. Just relax and enjoy the experience trusting that all is done for a specific reason and things will happen as they should. This training is mechanical, and by doing all this you "will" attain the same desired affects as all others have attained in Mo Pai by doing this exact same training. While concentrating during your meditation you must work on emptying your mind of all thoughts. This is very difficult and literally takes years to develop…so don’t be in a hurry as nothing will happen any sooner than it is supposed to. Some people, by virtue of their physiology, psyche and innate abilities allow them to develop sooner than others, but all who train "will" develop no matter what. Just accept how you are created and appreciate the transition into another mindset. Helpful hint: when concentrating, focusing only on your dan tien, or your breath, or try and blank everything out your mind; any one works for your development. All are designed for pointed "concentration." You should start out gradually; I started out doing meditation for five minutes, then I quickly advanced to ten. This may not sound like much, but you have to remember you will be doing this literally for years. So, to start off slowly almost guarantees your longevity. If you start too fast you will most certainly quit early and likely never achieve your goal. Buy starting slowly to train yourself allows your mind and body to become adjusted…and then your mind and body will actually tell you that it can take more when it is ready. When this happens you must accommodate this by adding either a minute or a few minutes at a time. Just as long as you take your time, and not be in a hurry…this way you will find it is easier to increase your time. In Mo Pai, there is no specific time each day to meditate. However, one hour is usual for most people because most of us work and have family responsibilities. But, if you are single you can take more time to train. Either way, you can do more if it is possible, which may increase your development. If you have families don’t take away quality time from them. This is for you as much as it is for them. I worked up to one hour over a period of two years. When I reached one hour I started a second session for the day with another hour. I would do one hour and stop and do some other things, then I would return and do another session of one hour. After a while I started trying to do more than an hour at a time and occasionally did 2 hours straight. But mostly I would only do one hour each session per day. So, I would highly recommend that you take your time so you can withstand all the issues that will come up and be able to adjust to them. It is similar to working out with weights, you don’t just start bench pressing over two-hundred pounds…you’ve got to work up to it. If you tried you most likely would rip tendons, and or tear muscles and this would force you to stop.

Important: after two months of constant, daily training, your breathing mechanics must change. The normal breathing in which you started was for getting used to your meditative training. You still benefited from the normal way of breathing, but now the Mo Pai method of breathing must be begin. To do this you must reverse your breathing technique. Instead of expanding your stomach with your breathing-in; now, you must "pull-in" your stomach as you breathe-in. This may sound strange and hard at first, but it can be done…it becomes second nature. Then, you must "expand" your stomach as you "breathe-out." Your stomach is doing just the opposite from the normal way we breathe (And remember your stomach is the only part of your body that moves). At first this will greatly impair your ability to lengthen your breathing repetitions. However, it will improve over time; just work on it and be patient, as this is an entirely different mode of training from ancient knowledge.

Sex: this is another issue that must be addressed. It is simple and straight forward; if you expel your semen (in any manner) you must "STOP" for three days. If you do train during that time, you will tear your dan tien…and that would "end" your training, because you can’t fill a torn container. So, you must strictly adhere to the "time-off" period before you return to Mo Pai training. This also applies if you expel your semen during sleep. Also, if you are married, you must accommodate your wife as she needs your attention in many areas. My teacher had seven children while he trained…so what does that tell you? Differences: You must also understand the difference between meditation and "concentration". One can meditate upon anything or any subject in a relaxed state. Meditating causes you to think more clearly. You can think better in meditation on many issues and make better decisions…you allow your inner mind to move upward into your conscience thinking. Concentration on the other hand is when you totally focus your thoughts without any distractions or interruptions whatsoever on either nothing or a single point…it is where your mind is totally free of thought, as there is no wavering or moving thoughts going through your mind, it is still. This is however only achieved in increments, and it also depends upon your desire to totally focus! If thoughts arise, there is a method that helps to dissipate them: when any thought comes simply look in your mind to where the thought originated…and it will dissolve away. Concentration and breathing (Mo Pai’s method) combined is actually what develops your chi to build in your dan tien. Just meditating and regular breathing will not cause you to attain the desired effects necessary for Mo Pai’s levels.

It takes much training to achieve stillness of mind, so don’t think you can do it quickly…you can’t. It is estimated that in one hour of meditation you may achieve a total of one minute of concentration (empty mind)…it is that difficult. This will improve over time of course.

In Mo Pai training you must develop 81 hours of total "concentration" to attain "certain" markers to show you’ve reached a specific level. So, it doesn’t matter how focused you are, it will still take a long time to attain this amount of concentration…so you need to be very patient and understand that you "concentrate" during meditation. I will know where you stand by the signs you will eventually attain. You need to tell me when they happen as well. I will give you a clue, it took me around fifteen months to achieve the "heat" in my dan tien. This is the first sign that your chi development is going along perfectly. The heat will also increase in its intensity to the point you might feel you are going to burn up…you will not, it is the chi throughout your body accumulating in your dan tien. Some people will gain this later and some sooner, don’t be discouraged, as it will come no matter what. The next feeling will most certainly come as did the fist; everyone gets it, but the only difference is it reacts differently on everyone; it is the same thing for everyone but affects different parts of your body. It is a wonderful confirmation of your development, as well as a surprising one; you will enjoy it!

End your meditation session with slow movements. It is best to bring your mind slowly back to reality. Once you’ve stopped, just sit a moment and slowly open your eyes. Don’t react to issues by jumping up quickly. Take your time. Massage your legs if they have some pain and slowly get up. Wait for five minutes before you begin the next level.

Hmm, but where's the part about grounding to the Earth? Isn't that a crucial detail?
  • Like 1

I've seen this pdf and the pics that come with it. The guy in it is not even in a half lotus position, hes actually sitting in a siddhasana position and his hands are holding the jnana mudra upon the knees. To see what I mean, look at the these links:

http://www.thesecret...ting-poses.html

http://www.gitaaonli...loads/mudra.jpg

Edited by healingtouch

No one can know if he passes level 1 or not without being tested (by Shifu John Chang). Jim described in that circulated pdf and his book that there are two signs for passing L1. I don't know how he felt when he passed L1 but the signs don't mean much. Many trained in L1 without any signs whatsoever (like what Chen in this forum said happened to him). There were also students who thought they should have finished L1 but didn't actually pass many many years later. Several mistakes can be found in this pdf file and I wouldn't recommend following them. Neither Jim nor "Shifu Lin" is authorized to teach Mopai (The exercises are useless anyway without Sifu John Chang's tests and guidance). Jim is not part of Mopai anymore as he wrote in his book. As far as "Shifu Lin" is concerned, based on Naziri's description, there is no such person that was/is part of Mopai. Shifu Lin is also making the same mistake as Jim, describing a qigong exercise as L2 (L2 as defined in Magus of Java and defined by Jim himself as a level to condense dantian). May be he bought the information from Jim and then tried to sell them by writing books on amazon? Absolutely insane if you ask me.

Neikung is right. Once again, please do not try to use the meditation method referred above. This is not lvl 1 Mopai breathing method. The Qigong exercise, which Jim insists on "claiming" as the lvl2 method, is truly not the real lvl2 method. It's just a Qigong exercise.

This also proves that Jim is not a 3rd level student, as he proudly proclaim. I know that he wants to sell himself as the high authority on Mopai, "being the 3rd level Mopai student", but he should never lie about his level. Jim is level 2 student, same as a number of other "Western" students of Mopai. When a real student of Mopai asked Jim why he did that, Jim said he did it to make a living. He also assured the student that Jim will not give out the real meditation method, but added his own breathing method. I would for once agree with Jim on that, but when Jim is selling his breathing exercises under the Mopai name, I feel I should refute it. Here's the thing. If anyone does the breathing exercises and, without any proper guidance from a "real" teacher, somehow injures himself, then, this will give a bad name and karma to Mopai and John Chang. If Jim is selling his own brand of breathing method, not using the name Mopai, then, I have absolutely no problem with that.

Healingtouch is right. Jim is not sitting in a lotus position, neither half nor full. If a guy can't even sit in a full lotus position, which is recommended in Mopai, how can he proclaim himself as a teacher of Mopai. He is making himself to be a fool. Saying that not being able to sit in full lotus "does not matter in the slightest", well, this will tell you how "good" a teacher Jim is. Well, if the teacher (Jim) can't sit full lotus, then, it does makes sense not to emphasize it, since it will give the "good teacher" a "bad face".

Please, do not use this method to practice. Jim gave out many bad instructions. As Neikung mentioned, there are many mistakes in Jim's instructions. I know that many people longed for guidance in the Mopai method, but, please accept the fact that the school is closed. There are many other good schools out there. Find a real teacher. Don't try learning from an unreliable source. Your health is important.

• Like 2

Don't try learning from an unreliable source.

This first post may be unreliable, but Jim Isn't. I would recommend talking to him directly.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Neikung is right. Once again, please do not try to use the meditation method referred above. This is not lvl 1 Mopai breathing method. The Qigong exercise, which Jim insists on "claiming" as the lvl2 method, is truly not the real lvl2 method. It's just a Qigong exercise.

This also proves that Jim is not a 3rd level student, as he proudly proclaim. I know that he wants to sell himself as the high authority on Mopai, "being the 3rd level Mopai student", but he should never lie about his level. Jim is level 2 student, same as a number of other "Western" students of Mopai. When a real student of Mopai asked Jim why he did that, Jim said he did it to make a living. He also assured the student that Jim will not give out the real meditation method, but added his own breathing method. I would for once agree with Jim on that, but when Jim is selling his breathing exercises under the Mopai name, I feel I should refute it. Here's the thing. If anyone does the breathing exercises and, without any proper guidance from a "real" teacher, somehow injures himself, then, this will give a bad name and karma to Mopai and John Chang. If Jim is selling his own brand of breathing method, not using the name Mopai, then, I have absolutely no problem with that.

Healingtouch is right. Jim is not sitting in a lotus position, neither half nor full. If a guy can't even sit in a full lotus position, which is recommended in Mopai, how can he proclaim himself as a teacher of Mopai. He is making himself to be a fool. Saying that not being able to sit in full lotus "does not matter in the slightest", well, this will tell you how "good" a teacher Jim is. Well, if the teacher (Jim) can't sit full lotus, then, it does makes sense not to emphasize it, since it will give the "good teacher" a "bad face".

Please, do not use this method to practice. Jim gave out many bad instructions. As Neikung mentioned, there are many mistakes in Jim's instructions. I know that many people longed for guidance in the Mopai method, but, please accept the fact that the school is closed. There are many other good schools out there. Find a real teacher. Don't try learning from an unreliable source. Your health is important.

Then how is it that Jim passed all his tests ??? Tongkosong i think you are forgetting about the video footage. Yes thats right, the complete video footage Jim has where John Chang clearly describes level 3, demonstrates the sitting method on camera, then finally explains the difference from the previous level. Cameras dont lie.

I did say that Jim is lvl 2. The video above doesn't state that he passed lvl2. It is a test to measure his progress. Anyways, I will not divulge anymore than necessary. It is up to you if you want to learn from Jim. Just know that the instructions he mentioned above contains mistakes and are not the right lvl 2 method from Mopai. I have never seen a footage where John Chang described lvl 3 methods. That would be against his own rule, to put such a secret method in a recording.

All this fuss over something you can't even learn, Kosta Danos even said that you gain the same attainment through pursuing the 6 Yogas of Naropa and the whole path towards that has been systematically laid out for you by Je Tsongchapa in his great Trieste trilogy of books which you can get cheaply off amazon, its even on kindle these days. You may need a teacher for the actual yogas but the early levels of preparation are out there for everyone to access without being scammed or going astray.

• Like 3

All this fuss over something you can't even learn, Kosta Danos even said that you gain the same attainment through pursuing the 6 Yogas of Naropa and the whole path towards that has been systematically laid out for you by Je Tsongchapa in his great Trieste trilogy of books which you can get cheaply off amazon, its even on kindle these days. You may need a teacher for the actual yogas but the early levels of preparation are out there for everyone to access without being scammed or going astray.

Just to let you know, those books you listed, nor others by the same author, nor any other author of anything about the six yogas of naropa contain any actual training information.

If you disagree list page numbers and book titles.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Would you check the spelling and title of the trilogy. Nothing exists by that name.

Would you check the spelling and title of the trilogy. Nothing exists by that name.

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Treatise-Stages-Path-Enlightenment/dp/1559391529

There are 2 other parts to it, but I have all three and to the best of my knowledge no training information on any of the yogas of naropa are contained in it, the same goes for every other book on the yogas of naropa that I am aware of.

Just to let you know, those books you listed, nor others by the same author, nor any other author of anything about the six yogas of naropa contain any actual training information.

I didn't say they did, I am saying that Je Tsongkhapa has laid out the path towards them in his Lamrim Chenmo. The 6 Yogas are the pinnacle Tantra training, you don't learn them from a book but you have to do many years of preparation with purification, meditative training and insight, so he is laying out the early levels clearly and methodically so then you are in the position to be taught the 6 Yogas of Naropa. You then still have to find a master to teach you but you are far more likely to be taught them if you have done the early levels of preparation, and those masters are far more available than those of Mo Pai, for example if you are a woman you can get training at Gebcha Gonpa http://gebchakgonpa.org where they do a Tummo exhibition every year.

Have you read "The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa"? The cornerstone Tummo is explained very clearly.

• Like 1

Yes sorry my memory of Tibetan names is not so good, More Pai guy has provided the link to the text I meant

Have you read "The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa"? The cornerstone Tummo is explained very clearly.

Yes do you have page numbers?