SunLover

Celestial Mandate given for Angels/Buddhas to Lock Down and remove freedoms/free will of demons/devils in this world.

sunlover, i think the point which you repeatedly miss is that the real devil is dualism and divisive and prejudicial thinking. So when you make things into angels and devils, you have already created a stark duality, which is the mechanism of mental suffering. Since you are creating suffering, who is the devil?

You talk about buddhas/angels but youre mixing metaphors religiously speaking... angels are generally the forces of good and light and love and are defined in opposition to demons and darkness and evil, but one of the marks of buddhas is that they realize that all beings, light, dark, neutral, and otherwise, possess the buddha-nature, that their core is indistinguishable from enlightenment. That basic integrity and wholeness is the birthright of everyone on the moral spectrum, the play of light and dark will always chase each other around. Thats not in question. The real question is, when will we step off the wheel into nondual wakefulness?

The distinctions you draw only have merit from a relative point of view, in the dualistic perspective that divides everything into polar opposites. i think you have some interesting energy from a drive-to-awaken point of view, but the way you channel that energy is constantly at odds with awakening. From a buddhist point of view anyway.

• Like 7

"Sunlover", I don't want to be too critical of you, because obviously people have been in the past, which I'm guessing is one of the reasons you have such a low self-image of yourself, and why you're superimposing it on others in order to minimize your own self-loathing, but things like this come to a head if you don't address them.

I've told you this in the past and I'll tell you again, not out of anger, but compassion, you need real psychological help. If you don't talk to someone and address these delusions they'll only get stronger as you grow older. My suggestion is to talk to a school counselor or ask your parents if you can see one, because you really need to talk to someone so you can get the help you need.

To the mods- We know who this is, how long are you going to wait to take action? Just compare the syntax, methods of expression, and general voice, and you'll see that we're dealing with someone who seems to be unable to stay away from this place. Giving him a soapbox isn't helping, it's just going to make him worse.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 2

sunlover, i think the point which you repeatedly miss is that the real devil is dualism and divisive and prejudicial thinking. So when you make things into angels and devils, you have already created a stark duality, which is the mechanism of mental suffering. Since you are creating suffering, who is the devil?

You talk about buddhas/angels but youre mixing metaphors religiously speaking... angels are generally the forces of good and light and love and are defined in opposition to demons and darkness and evil, but one of the marks of buddhas is that they realize that all beings, light, dark, neutral, and otherwise, possess the buddha-nature, that their core is indistinguishable from enlightenment. That basic integrity and wholeness is the birthright of everyone on the moral spectrum, the play of light and dark will always chase each other around. Thats not in question. The real question is, when will we step off the wheel into nondual wakefulness?

The distinctions you draw only have merit from a relative point of view, in the dualistic perspective that divides everything into polar opposites. i think you have some interesting energy from a drive-to-awaken point of view, but the way you channel that energy is constantly at odds with awakening. From a buddhist point of view anyway.

A+

:D

Can one teach a dog to eat using a fork and spoon? Of course not because the dog is an animal who will never possess the intelligence of a human being!

And what is the purpose of eating with a fork or spoon? Does that make the food taste better? Is it healthier? Does that indicate that you are superior somehow? Somehow you have become attached to the method, rather than seeing thru to the essence of why such method has been put into use ..

There are many different ways of dealing with demons, Christian priests call upon a higher power with faith, in Buddhist practice of Chod they use unlimited compassion to pacify them, then there are other stories like that of Padmasambharva who used wrathful means at times to deal with the demons of Tibet, or the other option is to use the method of the patron saint of Bhutan Drugkpa Kunley who used his magical penis to exorcise them.. the choice is yours.

Our dogs can eat from knives,forks or spoons it's not having opposable thumbs that prevents them from holding same. Not lack of intelligence.

Aaron if SunLover has hurt you in the past just let it go bro.

If theres a divine force behind this whole thing then WTF are you doing on a random internet forum raging about it? :P

Or is this just about YOUR patience?

• Like 1

Our dogs can eat from knives,forks or spoons it's not having opposable thumbs that prevents them from holding same. Not lack of intelligence.

Aaron if SunLover has hurt you in the past just let it go bro.

I'd suggest that you learn more about what's going on before you make comments like this. It's not about hurt, Sunlover is most likely clinically insane. Tulku, whom I'm 99.99% sure Sunlover is, once posted pictures of naked corpses, he also advocated suicide and killing woman that tried to seduce him. Tulku was a sick individual with the great potential to harm others or himself.

Aaron

• Like 3

Well not for us to judge eh?

Trick is to ignore posts we don't like.

Expect the mods would ban anyone doing that sort of sick stuff and SunLover hasn't.

I hear what you are saying Aaron and respect your opinion but the burden of proof rests with the prosecution and there's no proof.

Yet.

Innocent unless proven guilty eh?

If it were a crime to be odd then we'd all of us be in trouble.

Well not for us to judge eh?

Trick is to ignore posts we don't like.

Expect the mods would ban anyone doing that sort of sick stuff and SunLover hasn't.

I hear what you are saying Aaron and respect your opinion but the burden of proof rests with the prosecution and there's no proof.

Yet.

Innocent unless proven guilty eh?

If it were a crime to be odd then we'd all of us be in trouble.

again, you have no idea what's going on here so it would be best if you stay out of it. I know you are probably bored and have little else to do but insert your own business into other people's business, but this is something that has happened before and I am addressing the issue quickly before it gets out of hand.

Aaron

• Like 1

Ah knowledge seems such power. But she is a fickle mitress..

"99.9% sure" is good but beware creating injustice Aaron.

The world is not short of police officers and one signifier of a police state is suppression of dissent.

:-)

Ah knowledge seems such power. But she is a fickle mitress..

"99.9% sure" is good but beware creating injustice Aaron.

The world is not short of police officers and one signifier of a police state is suppression of dissent.

:-)

hello grandmaster,

anyone who has read Tulku's post in the past, can see the similarities in nearly every one of his personas. The title of this thread is nearly a give in that this is Tulku. he has a specific way of speaking, in fact we all do. If one pays attention to these similarities they will be able to recognize that the author's name may have changed but the author hasn't.

Tulku was 1 of the most destructive members on this forum that I have ever encountered. His obsession with absolutes and tirades about sex, family, and morality were not only twisted, but also indicative of a sick mind.

If anyone doubts that this is Tulku let them come forth now, but I think most of the members that knew him in the past, know that this is who we are speaking to you now. He was banned not because he was beneficial to the community, but because he was harmful and offensive.

his post of naked corpses was one of the most offensive things I've ever seen on the internet. if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But if I'm right and I do nothing, then I am causing harm to the community by doing nothing. That is the reason why I am so adamant about the moderators taking action now.

I understand your intent, but since you have never experienced this person in the past, you have no idea the harm he can cause.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 3

Sunlover, even if by some miracle or unbeilievable chance that your plans and ideas come to fruition, just know that there will be a war, a world war infact. Can you give up everything you understand, know and beilieve in just because a stranger says you were born and are evil, just because you were judged before you even got a real chance. If you were told you were a demon would you give them your free will and live as a puppet!!?!!

I may not be a bhudda or anything, but I got alot of love for everything and I have feeling that the rebels will be demons and angels, cause I doubt anyone good would want to ruin a life and I will be on the rebel side, cause as much as I get picked on, teased and laughed at, that's how they are and I'm not gonna make them feel terrible for my joy and pleasure. I would refuse to live as an oppressore. Remember hitler!

aaron, i personally agree with your assessment of tulku as psychologically unhealthy, and i personally think that its obvious that sunlover is just tulku's latest incarnation here on taobums, but i don't think that its the moderation squad's job to censor posts or demand that unhealthy individuals get counseling or get on medication or attain a certain level of realization before being able to post. So its an interesting issue to bring up, because i would like to see this character get some help too, but i disagree with the idea that moderation here should be the catalyst. In my opinion, maybe the closest thing that is going to happen to an intervention or an awakening on his part is that we voice our concerns directly and in a loving way, and just resist our own urges to mock or ridicule or talk down to or marginalize him. I think that he is in a lot of pain and that when people are in that state its powerful just to address them as human beings. Besides, he is obviously here because he needs help on the path, and probably doesn't really know where else to get it. I know i have been guilty of ridiculing him before, it was a very interesting pointing out of my own weaknesses and lack of tolerance for what i perceived as insanity.

You can't force people to get help, thats actually hardly ever helpful to the person in question, only maybe in severe cases (which i am not sure this is) helpful to the people in their family or circle who may be injured by a psychotic break. But you can always do your best to help them realize for themselves that they do need help, and in that event, they will find it on their own. (hopefully in the form of realization and personal change and softening, and not psychotropic medication...)

Again its not that i don't agree with your assessment (mostly i seem to) but i think that on internet forums, as in everyday life, people like him just pop up, and its a challenge and a test (mostly to our egos) to use our own skillful means (sorry to put it in buddhist terms but i think its appropriate) to deal in the most compassionate and loving way we can with those people.

So beyond gently pointing out the contradictions and faulty logic expressed in his posts, or encouraging him in a creative and genuine way to get help, i think just ignoring this person is actually the most benefit to him and to the participants of TTB. I know it may sound hypocritical because i have let my clever side and my own ego run rampant all over the mess he tends to make when he does pop up, and i can only say that i must have matured in the meantime due to good guidance and good practice. So at present, i only want to provide and encourage the same for him in hopes that one day he finds peace.

Lastly just want to say i respect your way of trying to help those who are obviously suffering, and am not posting this in opposition to you in any way just to offer my own point of view since thats what these forums are for

Edited by anamatva
  • Like 1

aaron, i personally agree with your assessment of tulku as psychologically unhealthy, and i personally think that its obvious that sunlover is just tulku's latest incarnation here on taobums, but i don't think that its the moderation squad's job to censor posts or demand that unhealthy individuals get counseling or get on medication or attain a certain level of realization before being able to post. So its an interesting issue to bring up, because i would like to see this character get some help too, but i disagree with the idea that moderation here should be the catalyst. In my opinion, maybe the closest thing that is going to happen to an intervention or an awakening on his part is that we voice our concerns directly and in a loving way, and just resist our own urges to mock or ridicule or talk down to or marginalize him. I think that he is in a lot of pain and that when people are in that state its powerful just to address them as human beings. Besides, he is obviously here because he needs help on the path, and probably doesn't really know where else to get it. I have been guilty of ridiculing him before, and it was a very interesting pointing out of my own weaknesses and lack of tolerance for what i perceived as insanity.

You can't force people to get help, thats actually hardly ever helpful to the person in question, only maybe in severe cases (which i am not sure this is) helpful to the people in their family or circle who may be injured by a psychotic break. But you can always do your best to help them realize for themselves that they do need help, and in that event, they will find it on their own. (hopefully in the form of realization and personal change and softening, and not psychotropic medication...)

Again its not that i don't agree with your assessment (mostly i seem to) but i think that on internet forums, as in everyday life, people like him just pop up, and its a challenge and a test (mostly to our egos) to use our own skillful means (sorry to put it in buddhist terms but i think its appropriate) to deal in the most compassionate and loving way we can with those people.

So beyond gently pointing out the contradictions and faulty logic expressed in his posts, or encouraging him in a creative and genuine way to get help, i think just ignoring this person is actually the most benefit to him and to the participants of TTB. I know it may sound hypocritical because i have let my clever side and my own ego run rampant all over the mess he tends to make when he does pop up, and i can only say that i must have matured in the meantime due to good guidance and good practice. So at present, i only want to provide and encourage the same for him in hopes that one day he finds peace.

Lastly just want to say i respect your way of trying to help those who are obviously suffering, and am not posting this in opposition to you in any way just to offer my own point of view since thats what these forums are for

I'm not particularly driven by ego on this, but rather by the fact that he has caused so much harm in the past and he's shown no indication that he's improved, in fact his nihilism seems to have grown in strength. Before he indicated he was going to harm women and himself, now he's indicating he's going to harm anyone that he sees as being a "demon". This is the kind of person that ends up shooting people at their school, or walking into a mosque and killing everyone in sight. What he's saying is not a joking matter, he is unstable and poses a serious risk to himself and to those around him. Sadly those closest to him most likely have no idea how delusional and dangerous he is. Minimize if you must, but I really pray he gets the help he needs before he harms someone.

Aaron

edit- The things that disturb me the most is that he's very specific in the type of harm he's going to cause others, rip off their faces for example. This is indicative of someone who's fantasized about doing this type of harm to someone else over a prolonged period of time. His behavior in the past, in particular his posting of nude female corpses and his comments regarding killing women who tried to seduce him, indicate he has a strong hatred for women. His obsession with right and wrong, and his black and white perception of the world, as well as his belief that he is supernatural and that he has been given the divine duty of killing others is indicative of someone suffering from extreme delusions of grandeur, in fact he may be schizophrenic or bipolar. If I knew who he was, I would contact the local police force right away, because he is a serious risk to others. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear I'm not.

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 1

there is a part of me that totally agrees with you, and i admit that if he was someone i know saying this to my face, i would call the authorities too. Thats pretty radical for me to say, i am not like that. I guess it is easy to minimalize it when its on the internet and its just a bunch of text.

if someone was just crazily ranting on the bus about killing people in gods name they would get committed to an insane asylum against their will by force of the police, but when someone does it on the internet i want to hold their hand and encourage them on the path LOL

thanks for the perspective, i agree with you. Still not sure what moderation's role in this is if any, but you have good points about the psychotic and dangerous and the stages leading up to psychological collapse.

Edited by anamatva

There's an old story that I mentioned on the forum like two times about a master swordsman

There once was a horrible annoying criminal person who was talking bad about everybody, and to teach him a lesson a master was called to punish him. When master met him, in an instant he could instantly kill the fool but stopped his hand because if master killed him now the fool wouldn't know the suffering the brought to everyone and death would come too fast for him to feel anything. Then master decided to cripple him as a punishment, but then he stopped because without legs the fool would have to stay in the village and keep annoying everyone with his stupid mouth. Then he decided to cut his tongue off in that same instant, but stopped because without a tongue the fool wont be able to create more trouble that brought the master in front of him. And so the master decided to let him go so the fool could create more enemies for himself and and finally feel THA PAAAAAAAAAIN.

So yeah, tulku does need help and he needs to hear about it but he spends too much time in here. When he finally gets the urge to vent he would go on the internet. I bet there are other websites that he visits because of the ban and so if he gets cut down right here, he will go somewhere else where he will get banned. Wandering the net keeps him out of trouble but after some time it would be impossible for him even do that because everyone will ban him after listening to him.

So my pseudo-moderator opinion is, tulku is a broken record and needs to be stopped, he can't contribute anything new to the forums and his presence here is not... very nice. His venting is only kinda tolerable on spiritual forums while every other forum would ban him instantly. There is a limit to how many spiritual forums are out there and so if we stop him right here, the other forums will have to stop him too and eventually he wont be able to even mention any of him madness anywhere. Until he gets his own website which no one is going to visit.

AKU SOKU ZAN

Meditation in Affliction

"Assailed by afflictions, we discover Dharma

And find the way to liberation. Thank you, evil forces!

When sorrows invade the mind, we discover Dharma

And find lasting happiness. Thank you, sorrows!

Through harm caused by spirits we discover Dharma

And find fearlessness. Thank you, ghosts and demons!

Through people's hate we discover Dharma

And find benefits and happiness. Thank you, those who hate us!

Through cruel adversity, we discover Dharma

And find the unchanging way. Thank you, adversity!

Through being impelled to by others, we discover Dharma

And find the essential meaning. Thank you, all who drive us on!

We dedicate our merit to you all, to repay your kindness".

Om

• Like 5

Obviously there would be a resistance and a war. I don't think many people would easily give away their free will and all they beilieve in just because a stranger calls them a devil. Would you sunlover?

I may not be a buddha or a monk, but I highly doubt those you call angels will enslave and oppress others and even if they do, it would only be a few if not half. I would be on the rebel side to remove such a state of living. Sunlover, all you would bring is a world war.

• Like 1