Disabled Not Broken

Nagas Are Saturated In Qi Lore:

You asked for a really really good explanation?

Ok, you got one

Compared to which religions? Broad brush you just used.

You asked for clarification, right?

I gave it to you... that was the point.

Daoism is a religion

Chi is a science

Some people mix them, some do not.

OK great. That's easy.

Not sure what that had to do with my original comment though.

Hmmm.;... it is not possible to access youtube from the computer that I am at the moment...

search for "Moacir arte bruta" in you tube... hopefully you will find some excerpts... or if you are very interested, maybe you find the documentary to buiy in the internet....

Moacir (the man's name) was born in a cidy called "alto paraíso" (High Paradise) - Brazil... This place if famous for its curitive powers, extreme energy field, giant crystals and miraculous scenery - kinda of like the lord of the rings scenery....

Any was... Moacir was a diferent person ever since he was born.... he refused to drink even a drop of his mothers milk! from an extremely poor family, he developed abnormal artistic abilities and draws extremely powerful drawings... he sees stuff like flying colouful serpents, and, says he even talked to the devil once... very charming person.... oh.. he has a smelling capability that is of another world.. he simply hates the "stench" as he says of most of the people...

a must see for mystical students... he was born even with a stran "scrotum like" structure hanging in his throat, like a goat!...

cheers,... hopes this helps in your surbveys...

PM me if any dougts....

Marks

says he even talked to the devil once... very charming person....

If he 'talked with the devil' -- then he is Delusional.

*There is No personified "devil".

Normally, I wouldn't oppose another viewer's input, but being this is my *Own Thread, I do not want misleading information on it.

Especially when I am posting information about how cultures [deliberately] misconstrue such concepts for their own personal gain.

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

Normally, I wouldn't oppose another viewer's input, but being this is my *Own Thread, I do not want misleading information on it.

Especially when I am posting information about how cultures [deliberately] misconstrue such concepts for their own personal gain.

More of this "how cultures [deliberately] misconstrue such concepts for their own personal gain." please:-)

Uhm, DNB, i read the link about sorcerers and perception and well that spot where the filament comes in, that bright whole, i keep feeling a pain around my right shoulder and wondering if its because i once spent a week in bed(which is when it started) or perception?

oh.. I thought you were a little more open minded....

he wold draw amazing archetypal pictures of naked women without not even having seen one before...

I don't know if you understood qhat I ment in the last post....

anyway I thought that the video would be interesting for you but I did not find any video that... I am not sure of what you meant with your Thread...

anyway.. maybe you find this info interesting...

the clip of the vid (without subtitles, unfortunately... if you would want to see the whole documentary i think you would have to buy the video)

trailer:

some images in google:

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=moacir+arte+bruta&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:pt-BR:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=pt-BR&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=5t8zUI-VJ4XK0AGnvYC4Dg&biw=1240&bih=547&sei=7t8zUJKnCePV0QHQ5oHQAg

anyway th documentary is "Moacir arte bruta" and the director is Walter Carvalho...

didn't quite understando you DISABLED. but anyway.. hope this helps

What I'd like to know is:

<singing-off-key>

Where have all the nagas gone?

</singing-off-key>

What I'd like to know is:

<singing-off-key>

Where have all the nagas gone?

</singing-off-key>

I think they got jobs playing extras in Conan

thulsa-doom.jpg

• Like 2

Marks of Glory, I did not read the converstaion between you an DNB but that looks like such an interesting documentary and artist. Thanks for sharing the links.

Edited by suninmyeyes

Uhm, DNB, i read the link about sorcerers and perception and well that spot where the filament comes in, that bright whole, i keep feeling a pain around my right shoulder and wondering if its because i once spent a week in bed(which is when it started) or perception?

It's the assemblage for the light body(s) - it can be perceived

oh.. I thought you were a little more open minded....

If I wasn't open minded-- I wouldn't start a thread on 'serpent gurus' teaching people lol...

I want to emphasize the corruptions of myth, and satan is allegory... and how the 'serpent' in the western world is associated with 'evil', thanks to Abrahamic religions

Then you post a video about how a 'guy talks to the devil' lol

Kind of goes directly against the whole point of my thread.. :)

The only corruption is people thinking satan is good, I think it's better if it stays the way it is until people get smart enough to understand the word

THESE GOSH DARNES SATANISTS!!! *shakes fist*

Edited by Sinfest

If I wasn't open minded-- I wouldn't start a thread on 'serpent gurus' teaching people lol...

I want to emphasize the corruptions of myth, and satan is allegory... and how the 'serpent' in the western world is associated with 'evil', thanks to Abrahamic religions

Then you post a video about how a 'guy talks to the devil' lol

Kind of goes directly against the whole point of my thread.. :)

your flesh is allegory also

Life is this allegory, it is real and not only philosophical....

you me, the internet, this computer...

And well.. this dude says he sees snakes kinda of every night, colorful ones, flying all over... so maybe the Nagas are here right now... if you have the third eye opened....

Edited by Marks of Glory