skydog

Yuen Method?

Been some neat studies about using those (placebos) to effectively and inexpensively cure people. Think of the cost savings on health insurance:-)

Will post later when I find the said studies.

Good point. Placebos can be amazingly powerful. Strangely even when the patient doesn't know but the doctor does it influences and increases cure rates!? Thus the need for double blind.

Also the strange power of new medicine versus old. Telling people this is the latest most powerful stuff, gets great results. When the medicine becomes common place they lose that extra zip, until they're renamed, replaced or rebranded.

Still I understand where Seth is coming from, people die on placebos and fake cures too. The good practitioner keeps tabs on there patient and knows when to call in another specialty.

• Like 1

Seth, if you are going to make statements like this, you really need to back them up with facts. Who are the people that argued and where did I get annoyed and tell people they were really screwed up?

It's true that some people ARE really screwed up and just a few corrections won't relieve all of their perceived 'symptoms'.

If someone is asking for help and advice, there is no need to ask any further. I only speak in terms of the weaknesses, not diagnosis. So I have no idea where you are getting this information.

hmm I believe Twinner/Aaron was one of them... I don't know what thread that was in... and I am not talking about someone asking for help, i am talking about you coming and in with a statement like "I just read your energy around... and you are weak here, so I am fixing you know..."

Lol. Which so far does not seem to have worked.

hmm I believe Twinner/Aaron was one of them... I don't know what thread that was in... and I am not talking about someone asking for help, i am talking about you coming and in with a statement like "I just read your energy around... and you are weak here, so I am fixing you know..."

Lol. Which so far does not seem to have worked.

Aaron was asking for help, otherwise he wouldn't have started the thread:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/24178-is-violence-justified/page__st__48

And I did correct his co-worker and him for their experiences of trauma. There's not a hint of argument or annoyance there.

You are entitled to say you don't believe something works, but that doesn't mean you have the right to engage in personal attacks by making general statements about someone that aren't true.

And how do you know it hasn't worked? I felt the energy shift and that's all I need to confirm that the correction did work. How it actually manifests is another matter and that's not up to me in the least.

People say a lot of things that I don't agree with, but I don't judge them and ridicule them.

And on that note, I corrected your weakness around judgement and ridicule. Your ancestors had a weakness around being ridiculed and you had a weakness around other people judging you.

Sincerely,

-Adam

• Like 6

Not sure if it has anything to do with Yuen Method, but while it is a controversial subject, sending healing to someone even without verbal consent can be done if consent is recieved from their higherself (along with what Franz Bardon calls Divine Providence). In the case of world leaders who will ignore both verbal arguments and "positive" energy, I agree that such stealth corrections may be needed. It has to be done VERY carefully however, one has to make sure they're listening to a higher calling and not their own assumptions. If their higherself does not give consent, and you try to force it anyway, it can backfire...

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

Aaron was asking for help, otherwise he wouldn't have started the thread:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/24178-is-violence-justified/page__st__48

And I did correct his co-worker and him for their experiences of trauma. There's not a hint of argument or annoyance there.

You are entitled to say you don't believe something works, but that doesn't mean you have the right to engage in personal attacks by making general statements about someone that aren't true.

And how do you know it hasn't worked? I felt the energy shift and that's all I need to confirm that the correction did work. How it actually manifests is another matter and that's not up to me in the least.

People say a lot of things that I don't agree with, but I don't judge them and ridicule them.

And on that note, I corrected your weakness around judgement and ridicule. Your ancestors had a weakness around being ridiculed and you had a weakness around other people judging you.

Sincerely,

-Adam

thats not the one, and It must not have been Aaron. I have seen you engage with others here, and one thought it was rather stupid and unwarranted.

As I can't be bothered trawling all your previous posts to find it, How about you just tell us who it was, as I am sure you will remember...

I sent a PM to Clarity once and asked if I could have a free reading. I didn't think he responded at first - but then I checked a thread I started - I think it was "Bully Karma". In the thread he said he did a clearing for me and my mother. So it might of looked like he did it out of nowhere - but I had PM'd him first.

Do I notice anything afterwards? I'm not sure. I've known about the Yuen for quite a while...And one day will probably have a full session and would like to learn it. My intuition tells me there is something to YM. I think to probably get the best results from YM - people should dive into it and clear up a bunch of areas. Because - like a plate dispenser - when one area is cleared up - another one pops up and takes its place.

Mr Yuen says you should work on people even without their consent because even if people really want to keep their problems and really enjoy their misery their misery effects everyone else around them so you have a duty for the greater good to remove it whether they want you to or not.

Hmm against consent is against consent.

Maybe I should start 'correcting' people with Death Magick... :o

I just thought of something Brilliant!

as I obviously have a weakness to Yuen newage mumbo jumbo technique, and it doesn't seen to require permission to work, why doesn't clarity 'correct' me, so I stop being so negative about all this.... :lol:

Surely Ill be a believer in no time right?

• Like 2

Seth why not read the book, try it out and see what you think. Im not really agreeing with this attitude of ridiculing others in an aggressive way which seems to be a trademark of yours on a few threads lately, where is the love.

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 6

There are several "innovations" to Yuen Method. Two teachers I personally know and highly recommend are Elma Mayer and Barbara Robins. Elma Mayer brings in concepts from both Yuen Method and Matrix Energetics, and she calls her modality, 'Now Healing'. Something worth checking out.

I tried out the Now healing system, Mayer has respect for the Yuen Method and learned all the levels but she says that generally there are so many variables involved with people's problems which can exist in all sorts of areas that it is difficult to zone in on one particular weakness and correct it and expect it to resolve an issue, there could be hundreds of different connections in all sorts of areas like karmic, physical, ancestoral etc which need correcting to permenently resolve some problems, so she heals in clumps or groups and says the corrections may have to be made repeatedly over a period of time or the weakness can easily come back. So maybe one of the weaknesses of the Yuen method is that it can be too specific which could be why a few corrections over the internet can't be felt very easily, although that could be a strength in some cases I guess.

• Like 2

I tried out the Now healing system, Mayer has respect for the Yuen Method and learned all the levels but she says that generally there are so many variables involved with people's problems which can exist in all sorts of areas that it is difficult to zone in on one particular weakness and correct it and expect it to resolve an issue, there could be hundreds of different connections in all sorts of areas like karmic, physical, ancestoral etc which need correcting to permenently resolve some problems, so she heals in clumps or groups and says the corrections may have to be made repeatedly over a period of time or the weakness can easily come back. So maybe one of the weaknesses of the Yuen method is that it can be too specific which could be why a few corrections over the internet can't be felt very easily, although that could be a strength in some cases I guess.

Jetsun,

That's my experience as well.

That's why I sometimes use the release technique to clear away a layer, with Yuen I can measure the efficiency.

With Yuen I can be sure I can get to stuff that is not recognized by the conscious mind - which I think is needed in the release technique.

On combining it with Matrix Energetics : there is nothing preventing you from creating your own method. There are no limits.

I guess the way to do a Matrix Energetics healing is just to ask where the first point is, then the second point and then use intent to collapse those.

Jetsun,

That's my experience as well.

That's why I sometimes use the release technique to clear away a layer, with Yuen I can measure the efficiency.

With Yuen I can be sure I can get to stuff that is not recognized by the conscious mind - which I think is needed in the release technique.

On combining it with Matrix Energetics : there is nothing preventing you from creating your own method. There are no limits.

I guess the way to do a Matrix Energetics healing is just to ask where the first point is, then the second point and then use intent to collapse those.

Yeah Matrix Energetics is pretty interesting too, personally I have learned a great deal looking at this stuff about the nature of mind and consciousness and its relationship to healing and energy and you are even encouraged to make your own methods out of all this and improvise as it is more of an art than a science. Mayer says the advantage of Yuen over Matrix Energetics is that Yuen is more grounding as you use the midline of the body whereas with Matrix you often get uncontrollable reactions , but whatever works is good.

Yeah Matrix Energetics is pretty interesting too, personally I have learned a great deal looking at this stuff about the nature of mind and consciousness and its relationship to healing and energy and you are even encouraged to make your own methods out of all this and improvise as it is more of an art than a science. Mayer says the advantage of Yuen over Matrix Energetics is that Yuen is more grounding as you use the midline of the body whereas with Matrix you often get uncontrollable reactions , but whatever works is good.

How does this differ to Emotional Freedom Techniques- Matrix Reimprinting.

I found it on the one hand very powerful

On the other hand I thought that spending lots of time trying to delete bad experiences and memories seems to dwell on the bad memories and create some egoic psychoticness.

How does this differ to Emotional Freedom Techniques- Matrix Reimprinting.

I found it on the one hand very powerful

On the other hand I thought that spending lots of time trying to delete bad experiences and memories seems to dwell on the bad memories and create some egoic psychoticness.

That is true I have found that the case for me too, I have often made things worse by focusing on them, the difference may be that with some of these other techniques you are not actually trying to heal anything rather you are trying to bring the energetic pathways back into strength and then if any healing occurs it is a byproduct. The basic premise of these methods (my interpretation) is that you bring any weakness into an unlimited space and let whatever happens happen, then healing is up to the gods or up to heaven

• Like 1

Seth why not read the book, try it out and see what you think. Im not really agreeing with this attitude of ridiculing others in an aggressive way which seems to be a trademark of yours on a few threads lately, where is the love.

I feel strongly about people trying to energetically manipulate others, with out their consent.

And is it really 'ridiculing' to use my Intelligence to point out that this is a fairly stupid technique, and is new age mumbo jumbo.

Do you really believe old shaolin masters sat around saying I have corrected you 100% into negative Infinity?

"Oh look you have HIV, don't worry, I corrected you!"

Dont take the sting your pride feels at stupidity being pointed out as me actually Insulting you.

It is placebo and will never be anything more. It will go down in history as just one more garbage technique that triggered a bunch of placebo cures, and thus created a few true believers, who sat around correcting each other online.

Brilliant to highlight the limitless potential of one's own healing ability. Chris, you are an inspiration. How I have seen you grow with the inclusion of Yuen Method in your arsenal of cultivation tools!

Hugs, :wub:

RV

Thanks, RV B):wub:

• Like 1

thats not the one, and It must not have been Aaron. I have seen you engage with others here, and one thought it was rather stupid and unwarranted.

As I can't be bothered trawling all your previous posts to find it, How about you just tell us who it was, as I am sure you will remember...

Please explain how attacking me is intelligent and warranted? I didn't start this thread but you seem pretty determined to derail it.

Also, I've not received a single PM or request from anyone that I somehow behaved in an inappropriate manner.

When people come to the forum and ask for help and advice openly, they are giving their consent. Having said that, often I perceive weaknesses but don't correct them because it does not feel strong to do so.

There is no manipulation involved, it's just a matter of correcting the weaknesses.

Seth, I'm not asking you to believe in anything, but you are obviously having a big reaction. You might look at all of your experiences around manipulation and false teachers since it seems to bother you so much.

And calling me stupid is an insult, plain and simple. I'm sure the moderators would agree.

SIncerely,

-Adam

• Like 8

I have found this to be true also. But Yuen Method isn't just a specific. General corrections are also very helpful where you strengthen entire areas of a person's life.

Here are some of the general areas we look at:

Six level of influence - physical, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and psychic

Six life supports - fitness, relationships, career & purpose, money & finances, aging & time, health

Negative life experiences - trauma, karma, limitations, fears & phobias, past illnesses, and spirit attachments

Life pentagon - ancestors, descendants, spirits, multiple personalities, and collective influences

There are also a number of very important triads to consider (here are a few):

body, mind, and spirit

issues, triggers, and choices

needs, wants and desires

In my experience, when people come to me for help I often see specific weaknesses that need to be addressed. But if you ignore larger areas of their life (like work, relationships, money, etc), old patterns can creep back in. So it's important to address a person from the perspective of wholeness and not just focus on specifics.

However, there are times when a single correction will resolve the issue and it even seems to 'require' that level of specificity. This is especially true if the issue is very specific (like you feel bad ONLY in a specific situation).

It's also true that people will often need more then a single session to get better, especially when they have a huge load of negative life experiences or a lot of accumulated karma over the years.

Sincerely,

-Adam

• Like 3

That manual is very dated but still useful. I don't think it's available on the Yuenmethod web site since it's designed to be part of the level I course.

ok, then I can't recommend buying the books at yuenmethod.com

I think to probably get the best results from YM - people should dive into it and clear up a bunch of areas. Because - like a plate dispenser - when one area is cleared up - another one pops up and takes its place.

Yes. This is the approach I used with good results. Take the method and run with it.

If somehow you feel bad, you treat it as a weakness and correct it.

Edited by chris d
  • Like 2

If somehow you feel bad, you treat it as a weakness and correct it.

This is true. And for teaching purposes it's important to understand that the problem is almost never what you think. For example, most of the headaches I've cleared didn't come from the head at all. The same is true for back pain, neck pain, and so on. Many weaknesses get referred to different parts of the body. For example, you might feel a pain in your right lower abdominal region when it's really coming from the left lung. A pain in the lower back could be referred from a non-physical cause, or a structural problem in the rib cage or sternum.

It is also possible to use numbers and percentages to get a better idea of what's going on with a person. For example, someone says "I want to get rid of this pain" but when you test you find they only have like 20% support for doing so. So then you get busy removing all of the blocks that interfere with their stated goal. Once you clear some of the blocks, you test again until that number comes up to 100% with infinite potential.

Sincerely,

-Adam

Can I get a reading? Not a healing , but a reading?

Weaknesses get strengthened just by identifying them. Instead of doing a general reading of your weaknesses, maybe you could tell us something specific that bothers you a lot and we could correct it?

For example, in the six life supports it's I would start with fitness, relationships, and life purpose because these three are the weakest. And just by identifying these, they got stronger.

Heading out for the rest of the day, I'll check back this evening.

Sincerely,

-Adam

I have found this to be true also. But Yuen Method isn't just a specific. General corrections are also very helpful where you strengthen entire areas of a person's life.

Here are some of the general areas we look at:

Six level of influence - physical, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and psychic

Six life supports - fitness, relationships, career & purpose, money & finances, aging & time, health

Negative life experiences - trauma, karma, limitations, fears & phobias, past illnesses, and spirit attachments

Life pentagon - ancestors, descendants, spirits, multiple personalities, and collective influences

There are also a number of very important triads to consider (here are a few):

body, mind, and spirit

issues, triggers, and choices

needs, wants and desires

In my experience, when people come to me for help I often see specific weaknesses that need to be addressed. But if you ignore larger areas of their life (like work, relationships, money, etc), old patterns can creep back in. So it's important to address a person from the perspective of wholeness and not just focus on specifics.

However, there are times when a single correction will resolve the issue and it even seems to 'require' that level of specificity. This is especially true if the issue is very specific (like you feel bad ONLY in a specific situation).

It's also true that people will often need more then a single session to get better, especially when they have a huge load of negative life experiences or a lot of accumulated karma over the years.

Sincerely,

-Adam

This is very interesting,I can see the dept in that. My legs from my knees downwards have been bothering me now the last few months(my knees and my calves) and I am wondering could you perhaps look into ?*Please be assured that this question was asked with respect and kindness*,

Sincerely,

Josama