mike 134

Using Ibogaine or LSD to terminate kundalini ?

The mention of solar activities in interesting... if somebody wants to elaborate on that in another thread?

In regard to the OP and this energy

I have practiced meditation etc yin? lunar?

Though I have been told based on my birth chart (western)

That I would be more suited to solar / active practices for spiritual development.

Eg: RUN ... as with the OP

Though it seemed odd to me as we... or I anyhow have been lead to believe one had to sit still quietly for hours on end... you know. Though Taoism does have the more solar active practices too...

hmm

"The Biology of Kundalini" ebook was not written by a doctor or scientific researcher with credential, as such full of flights of fancy in an attempt to match current knowledge with Kundalini.

That's unfortunate.

LSD and Shrooms will NOT halt kundalini.... in fact it set off someone I know into a big Kundalini experience and completely changed them. They also had to go on anti-psychotic medication.

If you took either, what it might well do is shift your focus in life to spiritual side of things, which may well cause you to embrace kundalini experience. That being said i personally think if it was kundalini you are experiencing you would find this happening already, but only you can know this for real, so just my 2 cents.

Can't comment on Iboga i'm afraid.

**edit** forgot to say i wouldn't take lsd like someone else said already unless you are completely stable and in touch with your subconscious already..

Peace,

Ed

Edited by Edward M

Deleted long rant. Anyway, if I can kill this thing with a single dose of medication then YES I'm all for it. I just want to hear about others' experience first. Cause as I said before, although I want a permanent cure, I DO NOT want permanent side effects that will makes things even more miserable. So please if anybody out there has tried ibogaine, LSD, or shrooms, or know of somebody who has, in order to get rid of kundalini, please do share. I am looking for people who have never used drugs BEFORE kundalini, only afterward. I know it might stimulate kundalini and exacerbate it in the short term, but I am speculating it may cause it to burn out quicker in the long run. Like, if you are traveling at 5 mph it will take forever to empty the gas tank. But if you put the pedal to the metal and go at 200 mph, you burn up the fuel and end things quickly. So I am willing to suffer a short term exacerbation if it makes the k burn out quickly so I don't have to deal with this shit in the long run.

Thanks.

Edited by mike 134

Just want to second something that suninmyeyes brought up about LSD which is the vast potential for bad trips which can more or less short circuit the mind and lead to lunacy in some instances.

I think the biggest reason people have bad trips, other than those who just plain overdose (you can have a bad trip on any amount), is that they are not going into it with the right mind frame. What is the right mind frame? I'm too sure, but certainly an attitude of "okay, I'm just going to enjoy whatever happens and not make too much of it" is necessary, and sounds like something you are not too accustomed to especially with mind expanding experiences.

Really LSD should be done in the company of an experienced guide as well to help the person through these things, but that is not part of the culture surrounding LSD.

Given that you are powered up with Kundalini energy, and you won't have a guide for it, I would definitely not do LSD for the first time with your reasons and state of mind you will have for doing it.

At least with Iboga you will have a guide.

However, you have never even smoked weed before. This could be terrible advice, big fat disclaimer, but you might want to try your first high with ganja instead. LSD is maybe 3 to 5 times more intense than weed, and Iboga seems to be 5 to 10+ times more intense than LSD. The major down side might be that you like weed so much you decide you want to do it again and again which is likely to mess with the lifestyle you live. It might even help to cool you down a bit, as it can do for people tripping too hard on shrooms, though so maybe it won't be bad as a medical application. I really don't know enough about you or it or anything to determine this but it might be worth considering if you're going to delve into entheogens without any previous experience (though weed might be like riding a bike to prepare for flying an airplane...)

There's the all important lesson that the friend interacted with the Shaman / Doctor / Practitioner. The diagnosis wasn't made in a vacuum on the basis of a single point. All good healers are holistic, taking into considerations symptoms, body type, and personal temperament.

Important factors are lost and possible dangers accompany quickie anecdotal 'cures'.

I would reccomend listening to Alan Watts a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24AkbYBhwRM&feature=related

Its actually pretty funny.

Then you should try either Iboga under a proper shaman or get a qigong healer to work with you. In my opinion something strange is happening with your body otherwise kundalini wouldnt be so weird.

" this is *your* primal energy. not some foreign thing you can fight off. when she wakes up she can and will do whatever she wants/needs to do to make you listen. or she will burn the thing that calls itself "you" away to create a less rigid personality structure."

This is how I see "her" as well. Thanks for that.

Kundalini awakens when the 'sleeper' awakens. The 'sleeper', or your core reality awakens when you

live with passion or otherwise do something very intriguing that causes 'pure awareness' to

'look your way'.

All the secret techniques for forcing kundalini awake really amount to either pissing off or enticing

the 'sleeper' to awaken. By default the 'sleeper' would rather chase Dakinis in paradise, rather than

deal with the painful reality that 'it's' 'rear end' is stuck smack in the middle of matter.

So if you want to stop Kundalni, there is only one way:

Become boring.

Become very boring, and after a while the 'sleeper' will start slumbering again.

I know this doesn't sound 'mystical' or 'wise' or what-not. Well I could drone through 100 pages

of secret/arcane Kundalini lore (read some of my other posts on the internet or any of my book

manuscripts and you'll believe me).

Or you could just take my word for it:

become boring.

-Kev

• Like 1

Moughenda (the Bwiti Shaman I work with) says that Iboga is fire energy so that may be so. More study should definitely be done on it since more and more people are having these awakening "problems" which I see as blessings (lessons) in disguise

Hello magic I am curious as to what is the cost of the Iboga treatment with Moughenda. If you cannot answer that then please tell me what it ended up costing you, including airfare and how many days your treatment was for. Thanks in advance.