Trunk

DGS's Dizzying DVD Collection

On 3. 1. 2020 at 5:43 AM, Trunk said:

Sifu Matsuo has been generous enough to put a couple of mudras up on youtube for free.  Here’s an excellent one.

Trunk

The internal strength mudra is the first one in the Fatigue flows Hirai shiki Jin Shin ho Hirai family dvd.

There is also Jinshin cave mudras fatigue self healing flows dvd.

I bought these dvd_s 2 or 3 years ago, but I did not pay attention to them until recently. 

Simple and effective tools to open/clear deep flows (8 extra channels) in the body.

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

On 18. 7. 2020 at 10:50 PM, Ocean Form said:

Hi guys,

What dvd's are actually fighting forms as opposed to for example mudras and palm work?

Any recommendations for a beginner?

I am beginner too! ;)

Bagua methods blend energetic, spiritual and martial together, 3 in 1.

And the martial art side is often wery well "hidden" inside.

If you take a look at DGS YT cannel you maybe find something for you. 

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dragon style Baguazhang vibrating palm - Mad skills productions.

So, along the Snake Vibrating and Whipping palms sets there is also Dragon vibrating palm (DVP) set.

The video begins with the Heaven and Earth qi gong and San Jiao qi gong.

The DVP set works heavily on the spine, all three parts (lumbar, thoratic and cervical).

There are four vibrating palm movements, which are done forward, circular lef/right, back, coiling/uncoiling ...

Simple but intense excersise, massages the internal organs, relaeses a lot of heat and stagnant chi ... 

The way to become a Dragon ... :);)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2020 at 7:28 AM, Jox said:

Dragon style Baguazhang vibrating palm - Mad skills productions.

So, along the Snake Vibrating and Whipping palms sets there is also Dragon vibrating palm (DVP) set.

The video begins with the Heaven and Earth qi gong and San Jiao qi gong.

The DVP set works heavily on the spine, all three parts (lumbar, thoratic and cervical).

There are four vibrating palm movements, which are done forward, circular lef/right, back, coiling/uncoiling ...

Simple but intense excersise, massages the internal organs, relaeses a lot of heat and stagnant chi ... 

The way to become a Dragon ... :);)

There is also a Vibrating Palm qigong

• Like 2

16 hours ago, zerostao said:

There is also a Vibrating Palm qigong

Snake Vibrating and Whipping palms are actually two sets. Snake vibrating palm set, which is 8 movement sequence and Whipping palm set which is also 8 movement sequence. I play with both them on regular basis. Transformation in the progress ...

And then there are Water dragon form and 27 movements vibrating palm form. I havent done them yet. Maybe someone who do them may chime in. :)

• Like 1

likewise on the transformation  Jox ;)....I haven't the delight to try out the Water dragon yet, but the 27 movement vibrating palm is indeed extraordinary and exquisite transformative healing. definitely worth practicing... orgasmic is quite a way of putting it, that being said... from my own practice and perspective... it feels like your body is making love to itself! 

On top of that, covers some interesting topics relating to spiritual development as well as some amazing tips on how to neutralize/counter while defending one's center...magical indeed. Keep in mind the healing benefits far out way the potential martial skill to be extracted, but again that's just the way I'm learning it at present

Edited by Zorro Dantes
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys - I've gotten a chance to train with 2 of Chris' senior students in person and 2 by distance for a few different things. I consider the transmissions I've received to be the true catalyst to the skill I've built and the life changes I've seen happen in the last few years. I learned the core Baguazhang neigong material with Tim White as well as Usui Reiki 2, Kuji Kiri, and some other advanced meditations. My personal project has been to integrate my experience with Gong style Xingyi, Jiang Bagua and Han Family Yiquan. Looks like School of Everything may be down but this was his link.

https://schoolofeverything.com/teacher/timwhite/lessons

If you are completely new to the internal arts and want to really build a foundation or you are looking to repair the one you already have - Ray Carbullido's web site is superb. Ray's training library is very affordable and his private training sessions are also affordable. Prior to COVID we spent an hour together in private training and he gave me a tour de force of his unification of martial arts through what I can only think of as his evolution of Han Family Yiquan. I was shown the swings at different levels and with 18 different kinds of footwork. A truly useful evolution for anyone looking to take the qualities of their standing meditations into movement.

If you are a student of the system of Chinese alchemy and wish to learn the deeper aspects of Reiki then you may want to contact Ray directly about the Hirai Master Healer Development course he developed. It provides basics of Guanyin Magnetic Qigong and breaks down their view of the energy body and how the dantians, elements, and chakras work together.

https://traininglibrary.raycarbullido.com/

Michael Goddard is another student of Chris' who has gone on to study in Japan and now resides in Europe. He offers Udemy courses on Kuji Kiri. I also recommend his Your Inner Light course as it has practical techniques to ascend and return to the material as well as how to energetically charge things. A lot of the Kuji Kiri mudras are available on his YouTube but the other resources included in the course are worth it. He really focuses on the San Jiao Qigong that is so important to this system and integrates the mudras into his performance of the set. If you are a Gong style person the 3 Seas of Qi and Seeking Moon at Sea Bottom exercises combined are substantively similar.

https://www.udemy.com/user/michaelgoddard2/

As was mentioned earlier - there are incredible transmissions being offered to the whole world. I was part of a Gong style 9 Palaces ritual a couple of years ago and was able to be aware of what was being done and transmit the energy from myself to the whole world. There are many others doing the exact same thing.

The Dalai Lama is under immense political pressure from the Chinese government's false Panchen Lama. He is basically giving away these empowerments for the whole world. He would rather his position be eliminated than taken by the Chinese. Those of you familiar with the Guanyin Magnetic Qigong may find it incredibly interesting to see the various ritual aspects of the Avalokiteshvara empowerment performed by the Dalai Lama. I am certified by Brett Bevell for his Psychic Reiki system and am also an Usui Tibetan Reiki Master. The playlist below will provide you with Usui Reiki Reiju, the Psychic Reiki Crystal Empowerment, the 1,000 Armed Avalokiteshva empowerment, as well as the Medicine Buddha Empowerment.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSvm1Wq0bkagAC6krNydqOmvkQXzfUe3w

I would like to provide a warning - there are quite a number of White supremacist views that Patrick Hodges seems to have infected his students. You can look at his site and see it right away - Aryan Kung Fu?

http://bamboo-delight.com/

I have decided to move on to other schools after seeing Sifu Matsuo's wife get caught up in QAnon this last election cycle. Another Daoist I know seems to also have been caught in a similar trap and it's his own words that have been quite helpful of late - decipher lamp from light. We are all human and fallible, I can only hope in time that they do the work and deconstruct those views.

Edited by GreytoWhite
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Respectfully GreytoWhite I humbly disagree, I don't feel the correlation between a fb post by someone who didn't storm the capital equals causation as to what has unfolded in the last 5+years. For what it's worth the history of the united states is one of stolen happiness, and in that regard, we are all probably guilty of doing so...  

• Like 1

just out of curiosity...anybody check out the Tibetan Snake in-depth? I got to peep a demo walkthrough a year or so ago and I got to say that one felt as though it could be little bit more martial again just me...not quite as orgasmic as the Vibrating palm sets....but a strong vibrant "playful"  kind of vibe...might have to check that out more one of these days...

• Like 1