Trunk

DGS's Dizzying DVD Collection

thanks trunk , what about things like the kunlun flying needles and the qigong forms ?

can anyone give any info on the qi gong forms he has on dvd ?

I have the kwan yin but it has never really worked for me , so interested in any of the other qigong forms he has.

Edited by Bruce Qi

On 1/24/2018 at 4:51 PM, Bruce Qi said:

what about things like the kunlun flying needles

I was able to see this one. It primarily has to do with your intuition. You sense the exact thing to do in the moment that the person needs and then do that. At least this was my understanding of it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 25. 6. 2014 at 3:26 AM, Trunk said:

DVDS
I've bolded & in-quotes the names as the appear on the dvd.

1."Bagua Circle Walking: Single and Double Palm Chang" (aka "Heart of Bagua")
2."Kwan Yin Magnetic Qigong"
3. "Art of Kuji-kiri in Psychology and Healing"
4. "Wudang Whipping and Vibrating Palm methods"
5. Tea Cups
6. "Bagua Red Lightning Form: 13 Swords, 13 Elbows 2007"

To the Trunk list I would add followed DVD_s:

1. Pancha anga, 5 elements 5 limbed sutra

Five elements postures to open and clear the channels and internal organs. Postures are actually the same as you can find them in Max book Kunlun. Postures are done in static and dynamic fashion following creative cycle of the five elements. The set especialy dynamic, massages the internal organs and spirals/squeeze the spine from bottom all the way up ...  It generates a lot of power.

2. Ashta anga, The royal Thunder dance

This set is also named a Golden bell (it is really a GOLD). It uses triangular footwork. There are eigth (8 trigrams) basic movements with coresponding zero points. I have done first four movements so far (earth, heaven, water, fire). When you do the movement you put attention on corresponding zero point and then acctually the energy of the point does the movement ... and you fluently move from point to point ... from movement to movement ... It activates the channels ... generates the chi ... and has a martial side too ...

In the past, supposed one movement was shown to the student in three years ... but just a few got a zeropoints along ...

If I understood it rigth it is a before bagua stuff ... so this may be a way to go too ... what is interesting it is "similar" to wing chun movements but done with different engine ... just saying ...

3. Sanjiao qigong

Cultivating three tan tiens. Centering, chi pearl and energizing each tan tien with hand mudras. In the dvd there are shown two ways of doing this, plus how to do it to others with three hand mudras.

I do it usually after finishing with session especially after Kuji Kiri. Simple and powerful stuff.

3. Bonpo sacred toning

Oppening the skull with self massage, oppening and clearing the channels with toning (mantras). Vertical- spine and horizontal- hands ... I havent done this yet much, but I should, lol ...

Si fu Matsuo says it is then done while you do the bagua ...

4. Tibetan bonpo thunder breathing

Simple and really powerfull practice, thunder meditation. Simple visualisation and breathing ... I have done level one so far ...

5.Tibetan vajrasattva/violet sun meditation

Again, simple and really powerfull practice, violet sun meditation. Simple visualisation and mudras ...

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Matsuo has been posting several short vids on his FB the past couple of days. Better than crack! Check out the free samples, heheh 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2019 at 12:29 PM, Jox said:

To the Trunk list I would add followed DVD_s:

1. Pancha anga, 5 elements 5 limbed sutra

Five elements postures to open and clear the channels and internal organs. Postures are actually the same as you can find them in Max book Kunlun. Postures are done in static and dynamic fashion following creative cycle of the five elements. The set especialy dynamic, massages the internal organs and spirals/squeeze the spine from bottom all the way up ...  It generates a lot of power.

2. Ashta anga, The royal Thunder dance

This set is also named a Golden bell (it is really a GOLD). It uses triangular footwork. There are eigth (8 trigrams) basic movements with coresponding zero points. I have done first four movements so far (earth, heaven, water, fire). When you do the movement you put attention on corresponding zero point and then acctually the energy of the point does the movement ... and you fluently move from point to point ... from movement to movement ... It activates the channels ... generates the chi ... and has a martial side too ...

In the past, supposed one movement was shown to the student in three years ... but just a few got a zeropoints along ...

If I understood it rigth it is a before bagua stuff ... so this may be a way to go too ... what is interesting it is "similar" to wing chun movements but done with different engine ... just saying ...

3. Sanjiao qigong

Cultivating three tan tiens. Centering, chi pearl and energizing each tan tien with hand mudras. In the dvd there are shown two ways of doing this, plus how to do it to others with three hand mudras.

I do it usually after finishing with session especially after Kuji Kiri. Simple and powerful stuff.

3. Bonpo sacred toning

Oppening the skull with self massage, oppening and clearing the channels with toning (mantras). Vertical- spine and horizontal- hands ... I havent done this yet much, but I should, lol ...

Si fu Matsuo says it is then done while you do the bagua ...

4. Tibetan bonpo thunder breathing

Simple and really powerfull practice, thunder meditation. Simple visualisation and breathing ... I have done level one so far ...

5.Tibetan vajrasattva/violet sun meditation

Again, simple and really powerfull practice, violet sun meditation. Simple visualisation and mudras ...

is there any kind of link to these ? where can i view info on them ?