Sifu ReL

Advance Energy Techniques

Don't worry, you're at that level :)

It takes me 4-5 hours to get deep enough into trance to even begin to start working with qi really, I am hoping with training I can go deeper faster, but what I have isn't a practical skill at all.

It takes me 4-5 hours to get deep enough into trance to even begin to start working with qi really, I am hoping with training I can go deeper faster, but what I have isn't a practical skill at all.

What does it for me is being in practice and establishing, reestablishing the breath protocol every day, a couple times a day - the breath protocol has a huge impact on pacifying the CNs, giving the wheels a few turns every day, turns much more easily when one goes to turn it. (like a prayer wheel.) The more in practice I am with that, the more easily I can take a run through subsystems and attenuate, when attenuated, shine :) When in good practice, usually 5, 10, 15 minutes tops to process the attenuations.

Qigong Master Emits Heat From Hand 200+ degrees... :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWCn8PkHeuk

Jox, :)

When tested his water was found to have sodium hydroxide in it which would cause the heat when it reacts with aluminum. He will not demo his skill without water and aluminum.

This is a real skill though, but he is a fake.

Tummo masters have been documented by scientists doing this:

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/04.18/09-tummo.html

During visits to remote monasteries in the 1980s, Benson and his team studied monks living in the Himalayan Mountains who could, by g Tum-mo meditation, raise the temperatures of their fingers and toes by as much as 17 degrees. It has yet to be determined how the monks are able to generate such heat.

The researchers also made measurements on practitioners of other forms of advanced meditation in Sikkim, India. They were astonished to find that these monks could lower their metabolism by 64 percent. "It was an astounding, breathtaking [no pun intended] result," Benson exclaims.

To put that decrease in perspective, metabolism, or oxygen consumption, drops only 10-15 percent in sleep and about 17 percent during simple meditation.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

What does it for me is being in practice and establishing, reestablishing the breath protocol every day, a couple times a day - the breath protocol has a huge impact on pacifying the CNs, giving the wheels a few turns every day, turns much more easily when one goes to turn it. (like a prayer wheel.) The more in practice I am with that, the more easily I can take a run through subsystems and attenuate, when attenuated, shine :) When in good practice, usually 5, 10, 15 minutes tops to process the attenuations.

I meditate every night for about 30 minutes before I get to sleep, it is the only way I can get to sleep at all now.

I never get deep enough to feel the sensation of qi in my body though and my off days I have way too much to do.

I might be able to shave off a few hours but I don't know if I will ever be able get that deep within an hour even. It's an all night thing to go that deep for me.

I think most people never get anywhere because they aren't nearly as deep as they need to be in trance.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

I meditate every night for about 30 minutes before I get to sleep, it is the only way I can get to sleep at all now.

I never get deep enough to feel the sensation of qi in my body though and my off days I have way too much to do.

I might be able to shave off a few hours but I don't know if I will ever be able get that deep within an hour even. It's an all night thing to go that deep for me.

I think most people never get anywhere because they aren't nearly as deep as they need to be in trance.

those ppl will know when they get there...do you meditate outside or inside before you sleep and do you do a special meditation.?

those ppl will know when they get there...do you meditate outside or inside before you sleep and do you do a special meditation.?

I lay on my back on the bed and slow my breath down to once per minute, at that point I am usually passed out.

I use my massage chair I bought which has a grounding wire going outside to a stake and connects to the perineum for real meditation though.

I also have a mindfold, and I use an mp3 of a rainstorm to help relax during real meditation.

In real meditation my main goal is first to go as deep as possible, slowing the breathing down and going deeper and deeper, then after you are there you can play with chi or whatever techniques your system uses, not before.

You will know when you get there because you can see just as plain as day with your eyes closed. Don't freak out or you will break trance.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

I made this for you guys.

It should be small enough to fit on a standard CD-R if you wish to burn it to disk.

I was googleing some sounds and found some hour long mp3's of ocean waves and tibetian singing bowls and use a program to mix the two together.

I realllllly like it a lot, like better than other professional meditation programs.

This contains no binaural beats or anything else, it's just singing bowls and ocean waves.

It is a huge file as I tried to preserve audio quality, it's a 320kbps mp3 and over an hour in length.

I am trying not to eat my server's bandwidth up, so here is a mirror:

http://www.uberg33k.org/Meditation-MP3.zip

and a free hosting mirror:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/42qep1j16wgf/n/Meditation_mp3

I hope you guys find it useful :)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3

thanks for the sound file

No prob I hope you enjoy it. It can be used with headphones or speakers.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

I lay on my back on the bed and slow my breath down to once per minute, at that point I am usually passed out.

I use my massage chair I bought which has a grounding wire going outside to a stake and connects to the perineum for real meditation though.

I also have a mindfold, and I use an mp3 of a rainstorm to help relax during real meditation.

In real meditation my main goal is first to go as deep as possible, slowing the breathing down and going deeper and deeper, then after you are there you can play with chi or whatever techniques your system uses, not before.

You will know when you get there because you can see just as plain as day with your eyes closed. Don't freak out or you will break trance.

Yo Mr Pie!

You seem pretty good at this seeing through eyelids stuff. When it happens to me I either freak out or, really, just don't know what (if anything) I'm supposed to do with it.

What's the, er, point of it?

Many thanks for your reply (or if anyone else knows anything about it)

K

Yo Mr Pie!

You seem pretty good at this seeing through eyelids stuff. When it happens to me I either freak out or, really, just don't know what (if anything) I'm supposed to do with it.

What's the, er, point of it?

Many thanks for your reply (or if anyone else knows anything about it)

K

I have to be in an extremely deep trance to get that far, and I know that when I start seeing again with eyelids closed that I am deep enough to start training.

There are many different schools and all teach different energy work techniques.

Getting into deep trance is just the spring board.

You get to that state first, then work with whatever techniques you've been taught.

When you are that deep in meditation you can easily feel energy, it's like our normal body is numb to energy sensations, but in deep trance it's completely natural.

In deep trance you can feel chi so strongly it is AMAZING.

That's the key to work with energy when in a deep trance and not before.

Does that make sense?

Thanks Mr Pie!

Certainly seems to me I can feel stuff without being that "deep" as you call it. I suppose you could say I'm at a loss of ideas to "do stuff" with in any of those states.

What do other people do with it and why?

Thanks Mr Pie!

Certainly seems to me I can feel stuff without being that "deep" as you call it. I suppose you could say I'm at a loss of ideas to "do stuff" with in any of those states.

Well I can make myself feel the sensation of qi, but it's not the same, not even in the same ballpark.

Being that far in trance, you can feel energy currents so strongly you will not believe it.

It's completely freaky.

I would estimate that I can feel my sensitivity to energy increased by at least 100x when I am in deep trance, as compared to a normal waking state.

You can do whatever you want with it, it's not a technique at all.

It is the state you are supposed to be in to do other techniques that your school teaches.

Does that make sense?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Thanks Mr Pie!

ime when that deep, nothing to do. what does a steak do when it is marinating? :lol: awareness just is, and anything else detracts from it, lower level processes are like people talking in a room way down the hall. to get that deep just follow the breath protocol until it goes smoothly of its own accord, every sit, then...as mpg said, is good to work on other stuff. but for me when its to the point of not feeling breath turbulence or anything, crazy diamond shines and actively doing anything seems to just detract.

ime when that deep, nothing to do. what does a steak do when it is marinating? :lol: awareness just is, and anything else detracts from it, lower level processes are like people talking in a room way down the hall. to get that deep just follow the breath protocol until it goes smoothly of its own accord, every sit, then...as mpg said, is good to work on other stuff. but for me when its to the point of not feeling breath turbulence or anything, crazy diamond shines and actively doing anything seems to just detract.

Right before you go so deep you can't see or hear or feel etc, right before that is a good time to work with your schools techniques as energy sensitivity is higher than normal, but if you keep going into the void, you will pop back into another body, where you see with eyes closed. When in that state energy work is on another level.

I think maybe the state of emptiness has it's own use to balance things out automatically.

I remember playing with it some and found just being in the emptiness for some time may be able to replace some need for sleep.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I like sleeping:-) wouldn't go confusing that "productivity" stuff for actual living:-)

There "might" be some necessities for -4 hour sleep. I don't know what those are.

---opinion--- as usual--alert

I didn't realise so many people here could go so deep in meditation as to see without eyes being open or even for all thought activity to cease..

I have a hard time training meditation for very long, more than an hour because I either get bored and sore from the sitting or I get sleepy and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. Well, we're not all supposed to be(come) master meditators I guess.

I didn't realise so many people here could go so deep in meditation as to see without eyes being open or even for all thought activity to cease..

I have a hard time training meditation for very long, more than an hour because I either get bored and sore from the sitting or I get sleepy and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. Well, we're not all supposed to be(come) master meditators I guess.

Download the mp3 I posted above, and use headphones, sit in a recliner and make yourself comfortable, use a sleep mask or a mindfold, focus on breathing deeply and slowly with your abdomen, and relax and go as deep as you can. It isn't as hard as it sounds at all.

• Like 1