Sifu ReL

Advance Energy Techniques

p.s. calm the heart and still the mind.
alot of ppl will be skeptical on feeling your energy but like i said we all have our on energy field that protect us....
just focus on calming them and breaking through there shield.

Thanks for reading....

-SIFU REL ninja.gif

Edited by Sifu ReL
  • Like 1

Meh, wont give anything until I see something at least as good as what I have :rolleyes:

what do you wanna see?

Every time I do horse stance I stop because of the pain and sometimes I even get sore

I want to recover from soreness faster and to never stop the horse stance

Every time I do horse stance I stop because of the pain and sometimes I even get sore

It seems to me you had done "horse stance" for a long long time. Why do you still have pain and sores.....??? How long can you do it before getting the pain....???

It seems to me you had done "horse stance" for a long long time. Why do you still have pain and sores.....??? How long can you do it before getting the pain....???

That's the thing, I don't

I know I can keep going but in my head I make up reasons why I must stop right now

Then I get up from the horse stance and I don't feel anything except being tired, after two hours the feeling disappears.

When in horse stance I feel nothing for two minutes, then for the rest five minutes my whole body is on fire and some days I feel like I can keep going longer and some days I feel pain after the first minute, it's all over the place

I know a meditation that in theory can help me do it longer but it makes my head hurt worse then in the horse stance

It has been my experience that retaining jing and drinking protein dense shakes after working out helps speed up recovery time. Good Luck.

• Like 1

That's the thing, I don't

I know I can keep going but in my head I make up reasons why I must stop right now

Then I get up from the horse stance and I don't feel anything except being tired, after two hours the feeling disappears.

When in horse stance I feel nothing for two minutes, then for the rest five minutes my whole body is on fire and some days I feel like I can keep going longer and some days I feel pain after the first minute, it's all over the place

I know a meditation that in theory can help me do it longer but it makes my head hurt worse then in the horse stance

So, your worse problem is your headache. Then, may I ask how is your normal breathing....???

Edited by ChiDragon

Normal breathing... is normal

Doing horse stance I was asked at the in-breath to put my tongue at the roof of the mouth and on the out-breath put it down, it's also supposed to be ming men breathing but I noticed that after a while I don't have to focus on it since it becomes like that by itself

Moving your tongue like that doesn't seem right. Why don't you keep your tongue in either position whichever is comfortable for you. May I ask you how deep does your breath goes down when you breathe. In regarding to your headache, it seems your breathing was too shallow. Under the shallow condition, there was not enough oxygen supply to your brain which will cause you to have a headache. Do you think that can be in your case......????

Moving your tongue like that doesn't seem right. Why don't you keep your tongue in either position whichever is comfortable for you. May I ask you how deep does your breath goes down when you breathe. In regarding to your headache, it seems your breathing was too shallow. Under the shallow condition, there was not enough oxygen supply to your brain which will cause you to have a headache. Do you think that can be in your case......????

He's saying headache figuratively.

ohhhhhhhhh.........

Sorry, my ignorance..... :(

Sinfest....

Would you please answer my question anyway....Thank you.....:D

Edited by ChiDragon

I think I'm doing fine and that's the specific breathing as I've been told for this horse stance, I just need to "break the barrier" and keep going

Sinfest....

Would you please answer my question anyway....Thank you.....:D

I know that tongue is kept on the roof of the mouth to complete microcosmic orbit thing and I've done so in other meditations I've done, but when I was given the horse stance I was told to do this. I'm not sure about the difference but you could try it out and see what it does.

Why dont you just suspend down from the crown point. Then you can stand long and not get drained, tired, aches and pains will also disappear. When you suspend from crown point your body automatically relaxes...so you aren't straining your muscles that much.

Although I don't see the point of standing in horse stance for hours...why do you do it?

Here are my teacher's notes on how to find the suspension point --

http://gbolarts.com/pages/notes_archive/notes_001.html

Edited by dwai
  • Like 3

I know that tongue is kept on the roof of the mouth to complete microcosmic orbit thing and I've done so in other meditations I've done, but when I was given the horse stance I was told to do this. I'm not sure about the difference but you could try it out and see what it does.

I am not saying this right or wrong. However, I would like to analyze it objectively. It seems to me that too much emphasis was place on the movement of the tongue. The heavy concentration of the movements of the tongue will cause lots of distraction to the mind. That will put your mind, constantly, in a non-empty state. Besides, this is the first time I have heard of such practice. Indeed, I have not read anything like it in any of my native sources. Keeping the tongue touching the palate was recommended but not moving it up and down as you were told.

Here's my friend doing it, it's different from other horse stances and there are some visualizations you need to do that would be more distracting then the tongue thing, but after a while even they are not enough to keep my mind occupied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD2urE9bFzY

What it did so far is clean out all the blockages even in my heart, increased recovery time for everything and I don't get sick lately at all, but let's not jinx it, I get very frequent synchronization things where what I say goes, I say this will happen and it happens. And I hear it builds up more chi ;)

This stance is used for storing chi outside your body, I felt it come back every time I was excited scared or thinking about doing it again :lol:

This stance is used for storing chi outside your body, I felt it come back every time I was excited scared or thinking about doing it again :lol:

Thank you for showing the video. Now, I know why you are having pain in your legs. This stance is actual Zhan Zhuang. Bending the knees 90 degrees was too advance for you. All beginners should start with a small bending angle and increase the angle progressively. Some ZZ practitioners take years to reach the 90 degree bend.

• Like 1