Protector

Meat eating thread

There are some serious problems with adopting 'preemtive war' theory, and abandoning 'Jus ad Bellum'.

The occasional necessity, perhaps ... but making it the routine business of national defense creates more problems in the long run, imo.

Just for clarification purposes: I never said that I agree with my government's foreign policies of the past thirty years. I did not see the need for the US to be involved in Vietnam but I served because it was my sworn duty.

• Like 1

I never really gave it any thought at all when I was in the army but then you tend not to at that age.

I still reckon that , factoring out the being shot at; army life is a great formative experience for single young chaps though.

I refined laziness to an art form in the army and it has served me well over the years since.

Worst thing about being a medic was they didn't issue medics with a weapon so the shooting-at was all one way.

Happy days though, overall.

Very clever are pigs, we've got one and she's a lot brighter than most dogs.

You keep a pig you never need to do much deep digging, pig does it for you and enjoys it too.

How anybody could eat a pig.......... They do say that a pig's about as close as you get to human physiology hence they can use some pig parts for human spares.

Not sure I agree with that either but then I've not needed any spare parts thus far.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

leaving the meat to rot instead of taking it to a charity

nothing is ever wasted, something ate that meat or else it went in to the soil.

nothing is ever wasted, something ate that meat or else it went in to the soil.

Hehehe. I wasn't ready for that.

Excellent point.

No problem. I just wanted to make sure we were still talking with each other and not just at each other.

Yes, I can be an idealist. But I am generally a realist.

I was talking at what was said, with who said it :D

I was talking at what was said, with who said it :D

Hehehe, Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention. I will blame that on my old age.