Encephalon

American leaders are full of it

"right-wing blah blah blah"

I figured you take it as much. I guess we have a choice between getting our informtion from the likes of Bob Altemeyer, an author/scholar who has studied and written extensively about right wing authoritarianism for decades, or a young, uneducated social darwinist who looks up to the likes of Sarah Palin. The choice for many of us, Joe, is easier than you might think. :lol:

All the best.

What happened with the Tea Party anyways?
The mass media ran a smear campaign against it just like they did (to a lesser degree) with OWS in order to preserve the Mainstream Party and its militant, 0rwellian, overspending agenda.

Meanwhile, the younger generation is coagulating around a new paradigm due to better self-education from the more open source, non-Big Biz/Gov internet.

53 percent of under-30 voters in New Hampshire and 35 percent in Iowa identified as independents or something else.

Paul won among younger voters who said the economy is the most important issue. Overall, he drew 46 percent of under-30 voters in New Hampshire, beating front-runner Mitt Romney by a full 20 percentage points in that age group. In Iowa, he got 48 percent of the youth vote

Because it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to see how badly our country is in deep doo doo that will take some INDEPENDENT OUTSIDERS (not the same old status quo) to start correcting our course out of..

budgetinsimpleenglish.jpg

This is essentially why BOTH Tea Partiers & OWS are pissed off and FED UP!

Unfortunately, you will never see simple breakdowns about the state of our union like this on TV. Gee, wonder why?? :lol:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 4

I figured you take it as much. I guess we have a choice between getting our informtion from the likes of Bob Altemeyer, an author/scholar who has studied and written extensively about right wing authoritarianism for decades, or a young, uneducated social darwinist who looks up to the likes of Sarah Palin. The choice for many of us, Joe, is easier than you might think. :lol:

All the best.

sensible but firm mind leads the courageous heart, is what I strive for. its no fun telling your kid No; tempering is not an easy process, too hot scalds and injures, too cold no transformation; theory no substitute for proven results.

/\ and you too, as is always the case :)

• Like 1

a couple of months ago i expressed my dis-satisfaction with the mitt gingrich, newt romney choice.

there is a clear distinction between them but they are both really bad choices.

our grand ol party friends are turning out to the primaries about 16% less than in 2008, when they had really sucky choices then too. coincidently romney is involved in 2008 and 2012.

i totally relate with romneys latest remark about how he doesnt care about the poor folks.

nobody really does afterall. john stewarts take on it was so valid.

but his saying he doesnt care about the rich? even rush (the bufoon) came out of his chair on that one.

again i say, it is not too late to throw your hat in the ring, anyone?? please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR1fYKsSGZw&feature=related

sensible but firm mind leads the courageous heart, is what I strive for. its no fun telling your kid No; tempering is not an easy process, too hot scalds and injures, too cold no transformation; theory no substitute for proven results.

/\ and you too, as is always the case :)

Oh, right. Now you're the sage, waxing poetic for our edification. Your transparency is boundless!

• Like 2