Birch

Behind the words

Drew,

If you choose to follow me around and call me a perv, I will report you to the mods. That's insulting and harassing. If you wish to discuss something I'm discussing, then feel free, since I will feel free to do that with your ridiculous posts.

I don't hide behind my words...it's all out there for the reading if you so wish (most people here can read eachother's energy, myself included...there is a lot we can tell, even from one word being typed). I don't deny that I am sexual. But a perv? No...I have a normal sexuality.

The title of the thread shows a kind of self deception we all choose to use -an assumption that words are somehow disconnected from psychic experience. I've never met or seen any one who was not a psychic. I have seen and met many who had made agreement with world or societal beliefs that 'I am not a psychic -(the privacy of my own mind is unavailable to others) this kind of belief forms in most people around age 7 and forms out of fear of retaliation -usually verbal reprisal. There are real non verbal psychic attacks that happen but usually the people in charge of maintaining the status quot of 'limited psychic ability' are public school teachers who them selves already accepted the 'I am not psychic' belief, so the attacks are verbal and intended to shut-down. To clarify, I take the Greek definition of Psychic -that which pertains to the soul, or 'of the soul'. Words have very real power, in text, electronic media or spoken do more that just imply. Words are a crystallized form of power.

a form of magic, if you will..

Edited by cat
  • Like 1

The title of the thread shows a kind of self deception we all choose to use -an assumption that words are somehow disconnected from psychic experience. I've never met or seen any one who was not a psychic. I have seen and met many who had made agreement with world or societal beliefs that 'I am not a psychic -(the privacy of my own mind is unavailable to others) this kind of belief forms in most people around age 7 and forms out of fear of retaliation -usually verbal reprisal. There are real non verbal psychic attacks that happen but usually the people in charge of maintaining the status quot of 'limited psychic ability' are public school teachers who them selves already accepted the 'I am not psychic' belief, so the attacks are verbal and intended to shut-down. To clarify, I take the Greek definition of Psychic -that which pertains to the soul, or 'of the soul'. Words have very real power, in text, electronic media or spoken do more that just imply. Words are a crystallized form of power.

a form of magic, if you will..

I like the Greek word Thymus for soul.

Thymus Therapy

http://www.thymustherapy.com/

The word "thymus" is derived from the ancient Greek "thymos" and refers to ... According to them, the thymos was the seat of the soul,

Edited by fulllotus

Maybe try tonglen with it. You are feeling it, so it is yours regardless of whether you acknowledge that or not. It's your feeling. But if you do acknowledge it, you claim your power over it and 'eat' the energy of it.

I don't know about that Scotty. You think you are the only one feeling that? I think it is more something that you choose to be a part of.IE. there is a realm of jealousy with or without you.

Many times this choice isn't a conscious one, never even realizing that it was all a choice.

Edited by Informer

Maybe try tonglen with it. You are feeling it, so it is yours regardless of whether you acknowledge that or not. It's your feeling. But if you do acknowledge it, you claim your power over it and 'eat' the energy of it.

I don't know about that Scotty. You think you are the only one feeling that? I think it is more something that you choose to be a part of.IE. there is a realm of jealousy with or without you.

Well, I don't really know about it either. What you say has merit, and I think in a sense we are pointing to the same thing. I do know that what I feel, I am responsible for.

I think in a sense we are pointing to the same thing.

I agree about that. It is there regardless if you are acknowledging and or experiencing it. (there is relative to wherever you are )

Edited by Informer

Hi Folks!

Happy day after the day before to all:-)

I wanted to get people's takes on their experience with feeling "stuff" behind the written word. Especially online.

I've noticed I seem to pick up on very specific "vibes" in posts that don't seem to be related to whatever the text actually says.

We've discussed "projection" a lot on here which might make sense sometimes (as in when one feels a post directly pertains to oneself and I refer to as a "drive by" ) but not always.

Drew, I think I already know what you might say;-) and I'm also looking for others' input. Thanks!

I often sense anger behind peoples posts, especially on spiritual forums where people seem to think that anger is somehow wrong or shows a lower state so they put a smiley face or give some blessing in response while their words vibrate with anger.

• Like 1

I often sense anger behind peoples posts, especially on spiritual forums where people seem to think that anger is somehow wrong or shows a lower state so they put a smiley face or give some blessing in response while their words vibrate with anger.

You got me :lol:

I would be very careful about words in general. The intention behind words and more importantly the energy is what counts. People will go out of their way to hide behind their words. Consider that child sex abusers will adamantly insist they are innocent. Fortunately most people have good intentions and good energy on thetaobums. On the other hand opposites attract. Consider this exchange I had with Scotty yesterday that was about the intention and energy behind the words. First Scotty accused me of "making things up" and then I accused Scotty of being a perv. I still stand by my accusation. Of course I can't prove it nor am I interesting in doing so. But it is my opinion of Scotty that he is a perv -- hard-wired as a perv. It's unfortunate since being a perv is the opposite of real qigong energy training. But again most people can't actually read people's energy online. The last time there was a perv on thetaobums it was "Vaj" and he was stalking me. I was very polite about it -- I never openly outed him. haha. But I did leave taobums because of it and then "Vaj" disappeared after a while.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/21998-new-body/page__st__16

Drew, this is just... Crazy :blink:

You have to realise that there are deluded people here who actually believe you an Authority of some kind, and when you say shit like this, you swing them against another member, who writes valuable posts, not just long posts like you. :ninja:

You don't just accuse someone of being a perv because you disagree with them.

If you are sitting in full lotus reading Scotty's posts, and your energy drops, it is because you don't like what he is saying, not because he is energetically trying to 'suck you off'.

You are one deluded person. You know that right? People cant make someone's energy do something unless the victim is very unstable, or the manipulator is moderately skilled.

So which one are you? Are you unstable, or are you surrounded by highly Trained sexual vampires?

• Like 2

On other forums I've visited in the past members would regularly accuse each other of psychic attacks . Such things really are quite difficult for most people to pull off.

In the past I've noticed my energy becoming more sensitive to those around me, but it tends to coincide with periods of subconscious healing and reprogramming, depression, a weakened wei qi field, etc. Focusing on improving one's Shielding skills and strengthening the wei qi is necessary during such periods.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 3

Drew, this is just... Crazy :blink:

You have to realise that there are deluded people here who actually believe you an Authority of some kind, and when you say shit like this, you swing them against another member, who writes valuable posts, not just long posts like you. :ninja:

You don't just accuse someone of being a perv because you disagree with them.

If you are sitting in full lotus reading Scotty's posts, and your energy drops, it is because you don't like what he is saying, not because he is energetically trying to 'suck you off'.

You are one deluded person. You know that right? People cant make someone's energy do something unless the victim is very unstable, or the manipulator is moderately skilled.

So which one are you? Are you unstable, or are you surrounded by highly Trained sexual vampires?

Thanks for sharing Seth! haha. You're implying that I am accusing someone of being a perv because I disagree with them. You have stated that someone should not accuse someone else of being a perv because the person disagrees with them. So that seems to imply that I have done this. This is logically incorrect. I disagree with you Seth but I don't call you a perv. haha. I disagree with people all the time but rarely do I call someone a perv. Even more Seth I agree with you that someone should not call someone a perv just because they disgree with them. As I have stated most people can not read the energy of others online.

Then you state that my energy drops because I don't like what he is saying not because he is energetically trying to "suck me off." O.K. Seth -- again this is logically incorrect. I can both not like what he is saying and he can energetically be trying to suck me off. So your statement really has no logical force to it. But you are also implying that I think someone is energetically "trying" to suck me off. Again this is also a misunderstanding. The perv does not have any choice in the matter -- they are "hard-wired" as a perv. It's the original addiction but like any other addiction (which are all based on the original addiction btw) the person believes they are "trying" or they believe they have a "choice." In fact the perv does not have a choice because it's from an electromagnetic blockage. So again you misunderstand the situation.

Then you say I am deluded because people can not make someone's energy do something else unless the victim is unstable or the manipulator is moderately skilled. Again this is a logically incorrect statement -- I am talking about reading someone's energy behind their words online -- most people can not do this. Apparently you can't do this either. haha. Unfortunately pervs are "moderately skilled" but that does not mean their victims are "unstable." You have stated I am deluded which implies that I am unstable. Since I have read the perv energy that does not mean I am a victim -- but it does mean that I am not silent about it. I have voiced my opinion and I have taken the necessary action of my own energy practice. Are people victims of pervs regularly? Unfortunately yes and those victims are not unstable. So don't blame the victim Seth -- that is morally wrong. The victim should be helped out instead.

To state that a sex vampire is "highly trained" is incorrect. Let's say someone is forced to be a sex slave in their youth -- then that will make the person hard-wired as a perv. Gurdjieff discusses this as the Number One person. He calls them a lost cause because they are hard-wired as a perv. Again they can not help it - -their electromagnetic essence is stuck in their lower chakra with their fixation on the male external ejaculation. Of course the perv will try to hide this but if a person can read their energy with the pineal gland then it can not be hidden.

Sitting in full lotus for two hours non-stop every day is the epitome of stability. haha. Whether people see me as an authority or not is up to them. I just post my opinions online in the service of free information exchange. I say what my pineal gland energy reads. Yes it's radical. Yes it's controversial. haha. For example consider this thread on realitysandwich.com where I out the "spiritual" writer as a perv. Again I was just reading his energy. http://www.realitysandwich.com/sorcerers_corner_castanedas_romance Sure it was controversial but I felt obligated to voice my opinion in the service of what I perceive to be the truth.

Seth though I want you to understand that you can call me deluded and unstable all you want -- because I embrace people freely expressing their opinions. I don't expect you to understand me. As Slavoj Zizek states -- this is the great mystery of psychology -- the Lacanian Unreal of the Void -- without getting into all the linguistic terms he uses about the signified, etc. But it's exactly this ability to know that no one can understand anyone else -- that true meaning is actually this void. There is a symptom that covers up true meaning -- a traumatic symptom. When this traumatic symptom is revealed it causes a shock to the system and people freak out and then they quickly cover up this traumatic symptom. This revealing process is radical and is called the "vanishing mediator" by Zizek. It's a rare moment of truth that then is symbolically covered up again. The truth is not expressed in words usually - not in the normal sense of words -- but rather as a psychological symptom -- a word that is a projection or a symbol of something else. This is often true in music -- when a song gets in our head if we can remember the words then the words will reveal the symptom. In other words the SOUND as music is the secret to our subconscious and the sound as music is the secret language of emotions. This sound as music will then reveal the secret meaning of words -- if we remember the lyrics. There is a book about this called the Hidden Melody by Theodore Reik -- when he was in Vienna with Freud and Brahms. haha.

So Seth the truth of reality is LOVE of the heart only this love gets covered up by surface blockages of energy. If we sit in full lotus then the blockages get transformed. The blockages and transformations are constantly going on -- the energy is constantly being changed -- but this original love-bliss of the deep heart or the soul as the thymus remains hidden yet unchanged. It gets expressed through the pineal gland and then this pineal gland transduces the energy around us.

People can make various claims online and people can choose to believe them or not. Personally I rely on reading people's energy behind the words. Words are easy to fake. Words go back to the original human conspiracy as anthropologist Christopher Knight calls it - his book Blood Relations is all about this. The origin of language is based on the female sex strike through menstrual synchronization with the moon. Language evolved for long distant hunting but if the males didn't bring back meat then they didn't get sex from the females. But the females had to synchronize their menstrual cycle as a sham signal called Darwinian Deception. In other words normally when primate females are in estrus they are red but for humans this is a sham signal -- and the male then knows that the female is not fertile when menstruating. So when synchronized then this means no females are fertile for sex if the males don't bring home meat. This way the females ensure that the males are faithful in their long distant hunting to bring home meat. I go more into the details in my book that can be downloaded at http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com My point is the original word -- this symptom of fertility -- was a lie. A sham. But it was also a means of solidarity by the females to ensure that the males were not pervs. haha. This language is linked to the lunar pineal gland energy that then also became covered-up -- and the connection was lost. So human words really don't express the original energy behind them.

Edited by fulllotus

Thanks for sharing Seth! haha. You're implying that I am accusing someone of being a perv because I disagree with them. You have stated that someone should not accuse someone else of being a perv because the person disagrees with them. So that seems to imply that I have done this. This is logically incorrect. I disagree with you Seth but I don't call you a perv. haha. I disagree with people all the time but rarely do I call someone a perv. Even more Seth I agree with you that someone should not call someone a perv just because they disgree with them. As I have stated most people can not read the energy of others online.

Then you state that my energy drops because I don't like what he is saying not because he is energetically trying to "suck me off." O.K. Seth -- again this is logically incorrect. I can both not like what he is saying and he can energetically be trying to suck me off. So your statement really has no logical force to it. But you are also implying that I think someone is energetically "trying" to suck me off. Again this is also a misunderstanding. The perv does not have any choice in the matter -- they are "hard-wired" as a perv. It's the original addiction but like any other addiction (which are all based on the original addiction btw) the person believes they are "trying" or they believe they have a "choice." In fact the perv does not have a choice because it's from an electromagnetic blockage. So again you misunderstand the situation.

Then you say I am deluded because people can not make someone's energy do something else unless the victim is unstable or the manipulator is moderately skilled. Again this is a logically incorrect statement -- I am talking about reading someone's energy behind their words online -- most people can not do this. Apparently you can't do this either. haha. Unfortunately pervs are "moderately skilled" but that does not mean their victims are "unstable." You have stated I am deluded which implies that I am unstable. Since I have read the perv energy that does not mean I am a victim -- but it does mean that I am not silent about it. I have voiced my opinion and I have taken the necessary action of my own energy practice. Are people victims of pervs regularly? Unfortunately yes and those victims are not unstable. So don't blame the victim Seth -- that is morally wrong. The victim should be helped out instead.

To state that a sex vampire is "highly trained" is incorrect. Let's say someone is forced to be a sex slave in their youth -- then that will make the person hard-wired as a perv. Gurdjieff discusses this as the Number One person. He calls them a lost cause because they are hard-wired as a perv. Again they can not help it - -their electromagnetic essence is stuck in their lower chakra with their fixation on the male external ejaculation. Of course the perv will try to hide this but if a person can read their energy with the pineal gland then it can not be hidden.

Sitting in full lotus for two hours non-stop every day is the epitome of stability. haha. Whether people see me as an authority or not is up to them. I just post my opinions online in the service of free information exchange. I say what my pineal gland energy reads. Yes it's radical. Yes it's controversial. haha. For example consider this thread on realitysandwich.com where I out the "spiritual" writer as a perv. Again I was just reading his energy. http://www.realitysandwich.com/sorcerers_corner_castanedas_romance Sure it was controversial but I felt obligated to voice my opinion in the service of what I perceive to be the truth.

Seth though I want you to understand that you can call me deluded and unstable all you want -- because I embrace people freely expressing their opinions. I don't expect you to understand me. As Slavoj Zizek states -- this is the great mystery of psychology -- the Lacanian Unreal of the Void -- without getting into all the linguistic terms he uses about the signified, etc. But it's exactly this ability to know that no one can understand anyone else -- that true meaning is actually this void. There is a symptom that covers up true meaning -- a traumatic symptom. When this traumatic symptom is revealed it causes a shock to the system and people freak out and then they quickly cover up this traumatic symptom. This revealing process is radical and is called the "vanishing mediator" by Zizek. It's a rare moment of truth that then is symbolically covered up again. The truth is not expressed in words usually - not in the normal sense of words -- but rather as a psychological symptom -- a word that is a projection or a symbol of something else. This is often true in music -- when a song gets in our head if we can remember the words then the words will reveal the symptom. In other words the SOUND as music is the secret to our subconscious and the sound as music is the secret language of emotions. This sound as music will then reveal the secret meaning of words -- if we remember the lyrics. There is a book about this called the Hidden Melody by Theodore Reik -- when he was in Vienna with Freud and Brahms. haha.

So Seth the truth of reality is LOVE of the heart only this love gets covered up by surface blockages of energy. If we sit in full lotus then the blockages get transformed. The blockages and transformations are constantly going on -- the energy is constantly being changed -- but this original love-bliss of the deep heart or the soul as the thymus remains hidden yet unchanged. It gets expressed through the pineal gland and then this pineal gland transduces the energy around us.

People can make various claims online and people can choose to believe them or not. Personally I rely on reading people's energy behind the words. Words are easy to fake. Words go back to the original human conspiracy as anthropologist Christopher Knight calls it - his book Blood Relations is all about this. The origin of language is based on the female sex strike through menstrual synchronization with the moon. Language evolved for long distant hunting but if the males didn't bring back meat then they didn't get sex from the females. But the females had to synchronize their menstrual cycle as a sham signal called Darwinian Deception. In other words normally when primate females are in estrus they are red but for humans this is a sham signal -- and the male then knows that the female is not fertile when menstruating. So when synchronized then this means no females are fertile for sex if the males don't bring home meat. This way the females ensure that the males are faithful in their long distant hunting to bring home meat. I go more into the details in my book that can be downloaded at http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com My point is the original word -- this symptom of fertility -- was a lie. A sham. But it was also a means of solidarity by the females to ensure that the males were not pervs. haha. This language is linked to the lunar pineal gland energy that then also became covered-up -- and the connection was lost. So human words really don't express the original energy behind them.

Drew, There are many people here, less evolved than you, equally evolved as you, and far more evolved than you, and none of them are writing epic posts about how their neighbours are psychically sucking them off, and that they have to sit in Lotus for hours just to counteract it.

You have a problem. You are unstable. {we all are in some ways} Remember last time you were here, you talked like you were an omnipotent God, and then before you left you created a post about how you had been struggling with very serious depression for a very long time. To me, I see a problem. If you are actually unstable, yet writing as if you are not, this is a problem...

Who knows, you may be through it? do you still live in your parents basement and hang out at McDonalds all day, trying to give female strangers orgasms at a distance?

And you call someone else a Perv?

Now again, we all go through some serious shit. This year 2011, I went through panic attacks as I got to work through some seriously fucked up shit from my child hood, but I am through that now.

Be honest about your level of attainment.

Drew, There are many people here, less evolved than you, equally evolved as you, and far more evolved than you, and none of them are writing epic posts about how their neighbours are psychically sucking them off, and that they have too sit in Lotus for hours just to counteract it.

You have a problem. You are unstable. {we all are in some ways} Remember last time you were here, you talked like you were an omnipotent God, and then before you left you created a post about how you had been struggling with very serious depression for a very long time. To me, I see a problem. If you are actually unstable, yet writing as if you are not, this is a problem...

Who knows, you may be through it? do you still live in your parents basement and hang out at McDonalds all day, trying to give female strangers orgasms at a distance?

And you call someone else a Perv?

Now again, we all go through some serious shit. This year 2011, I went through panic attacks as I got to work through some seriously fucked up shit from my child hood, but I am through that now.

Be honest about your level of attainment.

Seth stop making up stuff about me. Can you provide any quotes to back up your claims and accusations? You're saying I wrote things like I claimed I was an omniscient god -- which is a ridiculous thing to say. Then you say I wrote some post about being depressed -- wow that's news to me! haha. I've always been super happy my whole life. So now you say I was not only depressed but depressed for a long time? haha. Nope. Sorry you must have me confused with someone else. If anything I've been too happy. Always laughing and smiling. Now you claim I was struggling with depression and wrote some post about it? haha. Can you maybe provide some quote about these things I wrote about being a depressed God? haha.

Oh I'm sorry -- I read now you say you went through panic attacks this year.

Seth -- sorry you went through panic attacks. I've never gone through a panic attack so I don't even know what that is like.

All I can recommend for you is full lotus practice -- it's simple, powerful and very grounding and it's not based on any psychological projections. But if you need to just get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin -- he'll treat your right! haha.

Edited by fulllotus

Seth stop making up stuff about me. Can you provide any quotes to back up your claims and accusations? You're saying I wrote things like I claimed I was an omniscient god -- which is a ridiculous thing to say. Then you say I wrote some post about being depressed -- wow that's news to me! haha. I've always been super happy my whole life. So now you say I was not only depressed but depressed for a long time? haha. Nope. Sorry you must have me confused with someone else. If anything I've been too happy. Always laughing and smiling. Now you claim I was struggling with depression and wrote some post about it? haha. Can you maybe provide some quote about these things I wrote about being a depressed God? haha.

Oh I'm sorry -- I read now you say you went through panic attacks this year.

Seth -- sorry you went through panic attacks. I've never gone through a panic attack so I don't even know what that is like.

All I can recommend for you is full lotus practice -- it's simple, powerful and very grounding and it's not based on any psychological projections. But if you need to just get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin -- he'll treat your right! haha.

Yes, we are ALL pretty see through here. ;)

Seth stop making up stuff about me. Can you provide any quotes to back up your claims and accusations? You're saying I wrote things like I claimed I was an omniscient god -- which is a ridiculous thing to say. Then you say I wrote some post about being depressed -- wow that's news to me! haha. I've always been super happy my whole life.

Wow, I actually said:

Remember last time you were here, you talked like you were an omnipotent God,

That is quite different to saying you 'claimed' to be an omnipotent god...

And I'll have to dig for the thread, Its under your old name but I am sure plenty of people here will remember it.

Anyway its Holiday season and I am going camping for a week. Talk then.

Wow, I actually said:

That is quite different to saying you 'claimed' to be an omnipotent god...

And I'll have to dig for the thread, Its under your old name but I am sure plenty of people here will remember it.

Anyway its Holiday season and I am going camping for a week. Talk then.

Haha. Well claiming to talk "Like a god" -- still I am confused -- I mean this thread is the meaning behind words. Maybe that's what you mean? Like a god -- did you feel a thunder sensation when you read my posts? haha.

Yeah it might be difficult to find words of me online written "like an omniscient god" -- that phrase has a lot of room to work with. Maybe I wrote in rhyming verse like Ancient Greek and used words as if I could see inside peoples' heads? Yes I suppose there is some omniscience going on there. But then it's taught in Buddhism these skills are achieved. I have mentioned having telepathy for a day and then I said that Chunyi Lin made jokes about me that had to be based on telepathy. I had a friend online in Europe -- he went to meet Chunyi Lin in Amsterdam and he had a nice conversation with Chunyi Lin and he asked Chunyi Lin if he had telepathy. He said Chunyi Lin responded that it was not good to use telepathy because it's too impure.

haha. So anyway you seem to acknowledge your error about the depression claim about me. I hope you're not projecting there Seth - you said you had panic attacks so that is kind of similar to depression -- anxiety.

Anyway have fun on your vacation camping!

Hmm I think I was mistaken that you started a thread about it. I think you talked about it in someone elses thread which makes it much harder to find, and I really can't look till next week. Off camping.

Does anyone else remember this? If I can't find it I will retract my statement.

But This still stands:

You used to hang out in mcDonalds trying to give female strangers orgasms at a distance, and you spend half your time accusing others of being pervs!?!

Hmm I think I was mistaken that you started a thread about it. I think you talked about it in someone elses thread which makes it much harder to find, and I really can't look till next week. Off camping.

But This still stands:

You used to hang out in mcDonalds trying to give female strangers orgasms at a distance, and you spend half your time accusing others of being pervs!?!

Well, I'll dismiss it, because there is a present and past participle that is being overlooked. Did vs do.

• Like 1

Let's say someone is forced to be a sex slave in their youth -- then that will make the person hard-wired as a perv. Gurdjieff discusses this as the Number One person. He calls them a lost cause because they are hard-wired as a perv. Again they can not help it - -their electromagnetic essence is stuck in their lower chakra with their fixation on the male external ejaculation. Of course the perv will try to hide this but if a person can read their energy with the pineal gland then it can not be hidden.

Okay...I have never been anything close to a sex slave, and am not hard wired for perversion. If you could actually read my energy, you would see that I'm quite open and that my electromagnetic essence is definitely not stuck in my lower chakra.

You have revealed yourself as incapable of accurately sensing anyone (at least to me, and those that are capable). Especially with your 'diagnosis' of Vaj, who was in fact one of the most advanced practitioners here!

Anyway, you are now being reported for continuing to call me a perv. :)

Please, continue to do what you feel is right...I don't wish to stop you in acting virtuously, in whatever way you feel that you must do that. Even if it involves calling me a perv...but we will always "reap what we sow", and find that our accusations fall upon our own heads eventually, without fail. :)

ouroboros_lezard_tatou.jpg

Thanks for sharing....

....My point is the original word -- this symptom of fertility -- was a lie. A sham. But it was also a means of solidarity by the females to ensure that the males were not pervs. haha. This language is linked to the lunar pineal gland energy that then also became covered-up -- and the connection was lost. So human words really don't express the original energy behind them.

Ideas like the above are quite scary.

They could well create a lot of causes for confusion and misdirection to arise in those with middling wisdom. Not saying it will for definite, but the potential is quite alarming, to say the least.

Good thing there are some wise Bums here who quickly respond to bring attention to others when such potentially unhelpful causes are detected.

But This still stands:

Yeah Seth I appreciate you responding to my comments as you have never really responded to them before -- maybe you just misunderstood me before or didn't really pay much attention. Again I've never had depression so sorry can't help you out on that one. About the O at a Ds -- as I've written I have been confronted by pervs in McDonalds and the pervs do the opposite of the O at a Ds. The pervs are based on trying to deconvert the qi energy back into jing energy and then back into external ejaculation. So the pervs stare at me while crossing their legs and pumping their legs to pull down my energy so they can create sex fluids for themselves. When the pervs are charged up with energy they go into the bathroom to ejaculate. The "O at a D" is based on the chi energy shooting out of the pineal gland which obviously a perv can not do. haha. The "O at a D" is based on celibacy -- no loss of sex fluids -- something I have maintained for ten years. I've literally had maybe half a dozen external ejaculations in ten years. I discovered the O at a D by accident in 2007 and I stopped practicing it a little over a month ago.

I asked Chunyi Lin if it was o.k. that when I flex my pineal gland it gives females bliss. Chunyi Lin said that was fine but until I store the energy in my lower tan tien then the transmissions will be weak. I knew this to be true -- giving females climaxes does not take a lot of electromagnetic energy! haha. But still the perv does not sublimate his sex energy much less purify it into chi energy so again the perv is the exact opposite of the O at a D ability. Even Aleister Crowley could not do the "O at a D" yet claimed to be some sex magic god and continues to be seen as such by Western alchemy occultists who are confused at best. Colin Wilson points this out about Aleister Crowley in his book The Occult when Wilson discusses Gurdjieff's O at a D ability as described in Rom Landau's book God is My Adventure. As I've stated -- after ten mutual climaxes with females then the heart chakra opens up into true love and the chi energy keeps increasing. So the O at a D is the secret to real love that has been lost by males -- the O at a D is why the Bushmen males trained to sublimate their sex energy to transmit it to the females for healing -- the O at a D is the foundation for 90% of human history, a peaceful culture of the Bushmen shamans. haha.

The perv is stealing jing electrochemical energy while the O at a D is transmitting healing electromagnetic energy. The perv's ability to steal electrochemical jing energy and deconvert it to sex fluids is based on the perv having their electromagnetic essence stuck in their sex center. The "O at a D" ability is based on the electromagnetic center being stuck in the center of the brain -- the pineal gland. To create the O at a D ability a person first has to store up their sex energy and then purify into chi electromagnetic energy and then increase the chi energy enough into shen spirit energy to open up the pineal gland which then enables awareness of the pineal gland external transmissions.

So right now I have a strong magnetic bliss pressure in the center of my brain. It pulls up the spine. It is permanent. It's been permanent for ten years. I can transduce the energy around me -- automatically -- so I can read if someone has a lower emotional blockage -- my liver will get hot and tingle if someone has an anger liver blockage - even if they say nothing to me and they are across the room. The same with sadness and lungs. The same with worry and the pancreas. The same with lust and the perv. haha.

Once I was in B.K. and I was in full lotus reading. This big Native American dude came in with his meal to cross the restaurant on the other side. I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Immediately my liver got hot and tingling. I knew he was anger at me. He was full of anger. Why? Because I assumed he was probably alcoholic. I was exorcising his anger. He looked at me with anger. I just stayed focus on reading my book without looking at him. He kept looking at me and my liver got hotter. I knew I was in a dangerous situation. What was I doing? Simply sitting in full lotus and reading. But I was doing a lot more than that! I was reading his anger and sucking it up!! I thought he might attack me. But he finally sat down and ate his meal. Slowly my liver got less hot and the anger went away. I had sucked in his anger and I had transformed it into love energy and I had transmitted it back to him as chi energy. He finished his meal got up and walked over to me. He was a complete stranger and we had never exchanged words before nor had I barely looked at him. He said one thing to me:

Thank you.

I knew right away that he knew that I knew that he knew what had happened. haha. So the O at a D is similar to that experience. It is the meaning behind words.

Edited by fulllotus

Ideas like the above are quite scary.

They could well create a lot of causes for confusion and misdirection to arise in those with middling wisdom. Not saying it will for definite, but the potential is quite alarming, to say the least.

Good thing there are some wise Bums here who quickly respond to bring attention to others when such potentially unhelpful causes are detected.

At the same time saying that someone is deluded isn't anymore of a direction either.

Sometimes what we interpret happening isn't what is really happening, otherwise it wouldn't be an interpretation would it?