Sign in to follow this  
Wanderer

Male Multiple Orgams

It has a tremendous amount of potential, but it needs very regular practice. It can be awkward in dual cultivation b/c you have to make the sound... the beginning of the sound sounds like a foghorn. I never got the hang of it in dual, but did in solo, but I had to practice the technique 3x a week so it would work. When I stopped practicing, I lost my ability. Essentially, it's the heart sound, "haaaaaw" which is modulated from a very low pitch to a high one to a relaxed medium one and it takes the energy to the heart.

Maybe if you search "keysound" in the taobums search function, that'll get you more info.

Personally I thought that the main effect of using the keysound was that by making the sound you kind of have to make a reverse breath... the actual sound has an effect on the body, I'm sure - but i think the main effect is doing the reverse breath at the same time as 'letting go' (which you need to do to make a loud noise) and concentrating on sexual/sensual feelings...

Personally I thought that the main effect of using the keysound was that by making the sound you kind of have to make a reverse breath... the actual sound has an effect on the body, I'm sure - but i think the main effect is doing the reverse breath at the same time as 'letting go' (which you need to do to make a loud noise) and concentrating on sexual/sensual feelings...

This thing with the reverse breath is completely new to me... could it really be that I tried it the wrong way?

Yoda... were are you?

:unsure:

Harry

Essentially, it's the heart sound, "haaaaaw" which is modulated from a very low pitch to a high one to a relaxed medium one and it takes the energy to the heart.

Maybe if you search "keysound" in the taobums search function, that'll get you more info.

So, essentially the point there is raising the sexual qi up to the heart instead of out your tip...by making the heart sound?

Here's more on the 5 sounds, btw:

These comprehensive energy processes, through an analysis of universal Truth and harmony, have been correlated by Taoism as the following: 1) Energy rising: South, Fire, Heart, virtue of love, joy, happiness, gratitude, small intestine, Summer, taste: bitter, color: red, negative emotions: impatience, arrogance, hastiness, cruelty, violence, Mars, mantra of "Hawwwww." 2) Energy sinking: North, Water, kidney, bladder, virtue of gentleness, generosity, alert stillness, Winter, taste: salty, color: black or dark blue, negative emotion: fear, Mercury, mantra of "Woooooo." 3) Energy expanding: East, Wood, liver/gallbladder, virtue of kindness, forgiveness, Spring, taste: sour, color: green, negative emotions: anger, aggression, Jupiter, mantra of "Shhhhhh." 4) Energy solidifying: West, Metal, lungs, large intestine, virtue of courage, righteousness, appropriateness, Autumn, taste: pungent, color: white, negative emotions: sadness. Venus, mantra of "Ssssssss." 5) Energy stable: Center, Earth, spleen, pancreas, stomach, virtue of openness, fairness, justice, Indian Summer, taste: neutral, color: yellow, negative emotions: worry, sympathy, pity, Saturn, mantra of "WHOoooooo."

So, essentially the point there is raising the sexual qi up to the heart instead of out your tip...by making the heart sound?

Yes but up and down is so 90s :rolleyes: ... I prefer equilibration vs over accumulation... better geared for today's metrosexual topography.

*Yoda continues reverie involving several sexy advaita gurus and experiencing intense okayness*

Not to highjack the thread, but since healing sounds came up. Is there a particular order in which they should be made? Thanks Vortex for the excellent quote and description.

Is there a particular order in which they should be made?

In the order of the Creation Cycle of the Chinese Elements, starting from the lungs. So:

Lungs -> Kidneys -> Liver -> Heart -> Spleen

BTW the Inner Smile can be done in order of the Cycle of Destruction:

Heart -> Lungs -> Liver -> Spleen -> Kidneys

if this method does not work for you here is one you can try written by mantak chia. the only really difficult part about it is strengthening your pc muscle or pelvic floor. my advice is to train it daily for at least 2 weeks or 3 weeks before actually trying the solo-cultivation practices as this ensures you have adequate strength in the event you go over.

pc workout:

if you have not yet found your pelvic floor, the simplest and most adopted method is peeing and stopping the flow. the muscle you contract is your pelvic muscle or from now on, your pc.

in order to strengthen it is the same as any muscle, repetition and constancy. my personal favorite is to squeeze as hard as i can and hold as long as i can and then when i am about to let it loose gradually let the tension build then do about 20-50 repetitions as fast as i can. you can try something along these lines but i suggest adventuring on your own since my pc muscle is more than likely a lot more developed.

the key to multiple orgasms is the pc. i used to think you'd simply thrust or jerk as close to the ejaculatory orgasm as possible and then flex it at the very last minute and orgasm. this is not the case. the pc muscle is very much a plan-b, if you will. when you begin making love, either with your lover or by yourself, with the method i describe you will feel pleasure that most men simply do not notice due to the accelerated speeds to reach ejaculation. within this pleasure you will find peaks of pleasure and within time, sustained. within practice you will find yourself lost in this pleasure and can possibly cross over at times to the ejaculatory process, in which you flex your pc muscle before you think that the semen has been dispelled into your penis. your penis normally begins tingling a lot more at this point, this is a good sign to either stop or stop soon.

you do not need to include the following masturbation method but it is the closest to the sensations of an actual vagina. this method belongs to dr.lin from (http://www.actionlove.com) and i have adopted it into my routine for it's use. when you wish to masturbate simply form an ok sign at the base of the penis and jerk at your will. this massages the base of the penis which is normally neglected due to the lower nerve endings but will help you gain control, extend your lovemaking time and makes it easier to recognize when ejaculation approaches.

the methods aside, my routine is simple. while masturbating (or love making), with the aid of deep breathing you focus your attention on your arousal. going slow is the key as this will allow you to feel sensations you normally flew over (assuming you where the average teenage male at one point in your life.) and to your pleasure you will find they are very enjoyable. when you approach ejaculation it is helpful to breath deeper and try to loosen any muscle or body part you notice has become tense. (I have noticed that the buttocks tends to clench near ejaculation and that the pelvis moves forwards, as if a jesture to shoot). this is a good sign that you are highly aroused and the end (normally) is soon.

the next step you may wish to cut out but considering this is a taoist forum i will add it. when you clench your pc in order to avoid semen loss (you must do it before you feel a burning sensation, if you feel this it is more than likely too late as it is already in the penis) and relax your erection will subside. at this point you close your eyes and tighten your buttocks, and imagine your sexual energy going from the pc muscle to your head and circling around. if you are already familiar with energy work you will find this pleasurable. after a few seconds you move your tongue up to the pallete and move the energy down from the tongue through the throat, to the heart and then the belly button where it will be stored.

this is what i have practiced after searching long and hard for a practical method of having multiple male orgasms. now, after 3 or 4 months i can self cultivate and experience dry orgasms that would normally feel like i had ejaculated. this does not mean that i can jerk (or thrust) until i am close to ejaculation and then pause. my personal advice is to avoid this at all costs, as in my opinion ejaculation during this process is a nuisance as it does not allow you to feel the orgasms. if you do not feel the orgasms and end up ejaculating at times (either because you flexed too late, or you gave into desire) do not feel bad as it is very difficult to withhold an orgasm from your body. however, i assure you within time after you experience an orgasm without ejaculation you will find that not only is cultivation more energizing and relaxing for you, it is also a great experience for your partner.

i hope that in this i help somebody as i myself often ejaculated twice a day daily and i feel this killed a lot of my energy. most of the time i'd end up wanting to go to sleep by around 6pm whereas now i wake up every day refreshed and energized. once you find dry orgasms you may never wish to ejaculate and look upon it as a curse, which is a bad thing to do. even if you do not consciously ejaculate your body will find ways to release (wet dreams) regardless. it is best to find your cycle and ejaculate when you know your body has more than enough or you simply find yourself congested or irritable.

Thanks Mantis - I think most of us are familiar with Mantak's and Lins methods, but it's great ot have it in one place from someone that it works for. Although I also agree with Lin that excersising the pc muscle is overstated and can be counter-productive.

I disagree with Winn that the key sound thing is the same as the healing sounds. I quite like Winn, but he does tend to reframe everything to fit his own model...

It's like the difference between making a shhhh sound and chanting very deep, vibrating mmmmm sound. The chanting produces a physical vibration that you can move round your body by changing the tone slightly - with a shhh sound the physical vibration is in your mouth - the vocal cords and caveties of your body arent involved, so you dont have this inner, very physical, vibration.

The healing sounds work on the principle of pavlovian conditioning - that's why different schools teach different sounds - they all work as long as you do them often and consistently.

The key sound, if done as instructed, also creates a reverse breath.

Winn is correct in saying that you may want to transmute the sexual energy into heart energy - so you can easily do the heart sound after the key sound... The heart sound alone wont have you orgasming (imo).

I'm thankful for just one good one :o .

My last sex tome was from David Deida. It stressed some of what Mantis talked about- being aware of clenching and tightening as you get close. Simple increased awareness and staying unclenched goes a long way.

He had an exercise in his book I was doing today as I walked. Breathing in w/ a deep Hoooohhhh(short O) sort of like a pleasurable moan to get a deep lower vibration. Breathing out w/ Haaah, like pleasurable surrender in order to activate the heart center. I was doing silently and it was really vibing with it.

I've been working w/ sounds for a while and doing silently is different and not necessarily less effective then being audible. I find it similar to some chi gung exercises, doing them in my mind w/out moving has a different but at times equally powerful effect.

yes the clenching goes a long way. simply being aware of all the sensations you feel when approaching ejaculation (thrusting forward of pelvis, faster thrust/stroke speed, increased heart rate, etc) when reversed will delay it greatly. i encourage people that wish to learn to be multi-orgasmic to read as much information about it as possible and through trial and error slowly pick what fits you best. you may lose some seed in the process but in the long run you will gain much more. :)

Sign in to follow this