Understanding

OK Seriously Where To Get KUNLUN BOOK?

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say something about possible nightmares and things that freak people out. The more shadow you have, the more shadow emerges. The more rejecting we are of shadow, the more it will bite us in the ass. The more fear we hold, the more fear we feel.

Kunlun facilitates emergence of shadow into light.

If you ignore your shadow and do no practise at all, it will bite you in your body, the simplest way of all ignored unconscious communications to surface.

If you attempt to ignore shadow and practise Kunlun or any serious effective practice, you will either get nowhere at all, or get 'problems'.

The spread of stuff is inevitable. It is unavoidable. It is LIFE. It is the truth, there is no way for there not to be spread of 'stuff'. Anyone who feels the spread of their stuff is undesirable and out of their control has boundary issues coming up, which need to be looked at. Kunlun doesnt cause the spread.It was already there. Kunlun just brings it into our awareness.

Kunlun is powerful stuff. Not a fun ride for those looking for some entertainment.

If you are someone who likes to label that which is currently outside your frame of reference as 'weird' and are happy to keep it in that labeled box, dont choose Kunlun. There are practises beyond number which are more comfortable for you.

I never had a single teacher who didnt suggest 'persevere' as the answer to practise problems. The reason for this would be that persevering is the answer to the problems.

As to Max 'tapping' his students, this is a no. Max is kunlun. No 'tapping' required.

I agree somewhat with what you are saying but for many people going to meet your shadow should be done gently and with support and guidance or you may fall into despair and turn back or worse go insane, so throwing yourself in the deep end and diving right into it alone is not advisable for a lot of people, which is probably why this technique was kept secret.

• Like 1

The spread of stuff is inevitable. It is unavoidable. It is LIFE. It is the truth, there is no way for there not to be spread of 'stuff'. Anyone who feels the spread of their stuff is undesirable and out of their control has boundary issues coming up, which need to be looked at. Kunlun doesnt cause the spread.It was already there. Kunlun just brings it into our awareness.

As to Max 'tapping' his students, this is a no. Max is kunlun. No 'tapping' required.

Interesting. So is this the end of DADT? Maybe it is. Max giving shaktipat to a subway bum. Maybe it's an impersonal thing with implied consent, like with Jesus saying, "Who touched me?" Luke 8:45-48.

But he's only human, he's not "Kunlun", he's a human being. He doesn't have an infinite source of energy. He can't physically do that without tapping people, I don't think. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, that would be pretty hypocritical of me. Energy flows around. I'm sure he's transmuting it, but he's not generating it.

Oh hell, what I do know. I don't do cultivation, I haven't had a sifu, and I'm ignorant. I don't know. But he seems like my kind, that's all.

I do get what you're saying Cat and i agree. I also feel there's a bit of self-righteousness in your post (my feeling;-)).

IMO if a spiritual system is to benefit both individuals and people at large, it is worth looking at in depth, including the attendant risks to people's "sanity" (i know about the issues being "there" anyway btw from personal experience, as mentioned in my post prior). I'm reading an excellent book on Ayahausca at the moment (interviews with Shamans) and they pretty much all mention non-initiates requiring guidance (down to physical diet) in their early dealings with it because of the overwhelm. The guide is as much a part of the journey as the traveller. I think the hard stance you seem to take is an interesting one and i wonder how "anglo-saxon" that might be. A sort of a "just suck it up soldier"?

I just can't bear to see casualties that can be avoided on any path. I think everyone has the right to help in their path, even if ultimately you do it yourself.

• Like 2

Nice to see you, cat.

I would think that Michael Lomax' system would be a smooth ride for everyone who undertakes it.

The synchronicity of you posting this is mindblowing. (Please imagine a grimace on my face as you read this.)

You would think that about Michael's system wouldn't you? I must be a total freak.

Michael more or less told me that the issues I'm having would come up from practicing any neigong. If you have whatever problem I have (I wish I knew what), no system will be a smooth ride.

Edited by Creation

You would think that about Michael's system wouldn't you? I must be a total freak.

Michael more or less told me that the issues I'm having would come up from practicing any neigong. If you have whatever problem I have (I wish I knew what), no system will be a smooth ride.

I had similar experiences to you Creation with Michaels system so don't think that it is just you, although I didn't get the side effects that I did with Kunlun so Rainbow Vain is right in that regard in my experience it is smoother, but I did come up against resistance which I didn't think was just a matter of persisting through. I have learned now to try to listen to my body when it is trying to tell me not to do something. I agree for some of us no system will be a smooth ride because energetics confront our tensions and our tensions are there as defences and our defences can only come down at the right time so trying to bash through them like a sledgehammer can just make things worse and bring out bad side effects, which is why I think the softer the system the better and more powerful it actually is.

Creation hugs from me too! haha :wub:

You are amazing as you are .22 only? I am impressed.

You are not a freak, gosh if only you knew what a lot of us have gone or are going through . Some of the stuff I wouldnt be brave to share with anyone becouse I am too proud.

"just suck it up soldier" really doesnt cut it, no. Not, at least, for me, as a woman. Mother Earth is always available, as are our hearts.

Welcome back cat! :wub: So happy to read you.

Just saw what you wrote above and framed it as it speaks to me .These are my main sources of refreshment.

• Like 1

Creation hugs from me too! haha :wub:

You are amazing as you are .22 only? I am impressed.

You are not a freak, gosh if only you knew what a lot of us have gone or are going through . Some of the stuff I wouldnt be brave to share with anyone becouse I am too proud.

Thanks suninmyeyes.

I know enough to know that there are is a lot of suffering in the world a being can experience that I have been spared.

I also have a sense of being denied joy. This is what causes me so much anguish. I get jealous and resentful of the "haves", inasmuch as I perceive my self as a "have not".

I also know that just because someone shares their pain with you does not mean you can do anything for them, or that they could receive any help you could give. And that this remains true if you replace third person with first.

Human beings can be so pitiful.

What can I offer to a suffering world? What can I do for my suffering self? Who is this "I" anyway?

I had similar experiences to you Creation with Michaels system so don't think that it is just you, although I didn't get the side effects that I did with Kunlun so Rainbow Vain is right in that regard in my experience it is smoother, but I did come up against resistance which I didn't think was just a matter of persisting through. I have learned now to try to listen to my body when it is trying to tell me not to do something. I agree for some of us no system will be a smooth ride because energetics confront our tensions and our tensions are there as defences and our defences can only come down at the right time so trying to bash through them like a sledgehammer can just make things worse and bring out bad side effects, which is why I think the softer the system the better and more powerful it actually is.

Thank you for sharing. This all sounds very similar to my experience.

OK... I'm feeling the need to weigh in on this again. I am not a Kunluner, But I have investigated it, I do practice it, have received the transmission and I am independently connected to one of the major lineages that has deeply influenced it. I think that gives me some objectivity to the discussion about the effects. I do not speak for Max or the kunlun lineage. I have not been in contact with Max for years and have not been to any subsequent seminars. So, I do not have a personal agenda to defend or attack anyone. Here is my take...

It is not a black and white "Either - Or" proposition. The actual nature of the energy involved in the spontaneous practice is not being clearly understood in alot of these threads. It does have very different effects on different people and the reason for that lies in the nature of the physical energy released by the practice itself...

Wang Liping explained this phenomenon very clearly in his book. In his book, he illustrates his ability to induce a spontaneous energy release similar to the effects of the spontaneous practice as taught by Jenny and Max. In one of his seminars he induced a spontaneous episode where half of the room went into spontaneous energy release: people were moving spontaneously, laughing crying, gyrating, speaking in tongues etc... He went on to explain the mechanics behind the phenomena.

P. 165 "there are six main lines of inner work in the human body. The plumb line from the top of the head to genital region was termed... 'The Line of Severance'. When people who practice inner work without the guidance of an enlightened master easily produce distortion, it comes out in this line; when they get fired up and become demonic, that too comes out in this line.

and later

from pg 259

"... three hundred students sat cross legged... with Master Wang Liping... leading them along with his power... All of a sudden these three hundred students started swaying uncontrollably... They shook even more intensely some swayed backward and forward. Some tossed their hands out in rapid movements, some beat their chests, some made graceful dance gestures, some made rapid series of gestures with their hands. Like experts at sign language. All of a sudden some started to wail sorrowfully while others to laugh crazily... when they were done, the students clamored to have Master Wang Liping explain what had happened...The first vehicle is called the random array... the power is allowed to flow spontaneously. Wild wailing and laughing, gesticulating and dancing, all sorts of strange behaviour may come out in those affected. The main purpose begind this is for the one doing the empowering to use this format to observe the nature, character, mentality and flaws of the affected individuals. But it does not take a highly advanced individual to produce the random array...

pg 261...Finally Master Wang Liping explained that when spontaneous movements of the body occur during practice, this means ENERGY IS IN FRONT AND SPIRIT IS BEHIND; SPIRIT GOES ALONG WITH ENERGY SO ONE'S BODY HAS NO MASTER. The practitioner should make the self the ruler, turning external movement into internal movement, examining the minute extremely subtle changes within the body in the midst of clear quietude... Gathering medicine is movement. Obtaining Medicine is stillness."

People who practice any spontaneous practice need to know that when they are doing the practice they are taking SPIRIT off of the throne and putting ENERGY in control. As Sifu Wang explains, SPIRIT should be in control. People are going to get into serious trouble if they abdicate complete control of their energy. That will open one's aura to be influenced by any energy or entity in their environment. Many people in the past were pursuing Kunlun as a way to escape their own issues and get high on bliss. I know that when this ruccus first came down, Max (at that time at least) had recognized this and was publicly dissuading people from using Kunlun as a means of escape just for the bliss. I haven't had any connection with Kunlun since that time, so I cannot speak about what is going on now.

But, let's just assume hypothetically for the sake of argument that the naysayers are correct and Max is using this practice as a way to open people up and take their energy or gain influence on them. Just for argument's sake, even if that were true, it would not in any way absolve people of their responsibility to make choices on what they are choosing to be involved with. If people are looking to be controlled or are looking to be saved from the pain in their lives and (just for argument's sake) Max is abusing that for his own reasons, at some level anyone who does this is choosing to do so hoping to be relieved of their pain. As understandable as all that is, it is not an excuse. No one is a victim. While this doesn't absolve Max from any hypothetical responsibility, it also does not relieve anyone of their responsibility either.

Yoda was the first person to publicly (As far as I know of) to come out and complain about demonic attacks as a result of Kunlun. I do not disbelieve him. I believe that the practice opened him up and for whatever reason he either released or attracted negative spiritual energy. But, I also knew Yoda before he started having problems and he chased after this stuff with more abandon than anyone. He was also chasing after "dangerous" power. So, he got what he was looking for and then when it was too much for him, and by exposing his family to his own excesses, he chose not to take any responsibility and blamed Max. Even if Max were responsible for exposing him to a naga lineage or whatever is the current accusation, it DOES NOT RELIEVE THE INDIVIDUAL OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.

I practice the Yi Gong and I have had no negative visitations. But I also practice the demon fighting forms, so any nasty spirit that wants to come my way will get a bloody nose. If someone wants to practice a spontaneous practice, I recommend some type of protection. We are all responsible for protecting ourselves...

In my experience, over the years doing exorcisms and practicing the Demon fighting internal martial forms, I have come to learn that the type of energy released will attract different kinds of entities. Some practices like the demon fighting forms will always repel negative entities. Sometimes, in the beginning, if a student is only pursuing the forms in order to gain power, the negative entities that are repulsed by the energy will at first come to attempt to frighten students away from the practice. But that is because the energy involved creates a vibration that is very unpleasant to demonic entities.

But, in the case of the spontaneous practice, the energy that is released is 100% created and influenced from within the practitioner. If someone has pursued the bliss of the practice out of a need to escape personal unresolved psychological issues, then that energy is blasted into the ethers for all to smell. and any opportunistic spirits out there will come running to partake in the free feast. You can't blame wolves for coming to a fresh kill. That is their nature to do so.

I also believe that the combination of the spontaneous practice and Red Pheonix is extremely powerful. I would recommend that people choosing to combine these two practices be aware that they work synergistically. I do not recommend that anyone with serious emotional or psychological issues use both of these together. I myself am very cautious with red pheonix because not only does the spontaneous practice intensify the effects, but the demon fighting forms increase the power even more, so I am cautious with the combining of all three. Please respect the power of RP. Kids who play with matches can start fires and get burned...

Max has been pretty upfront about the fact that he is an adventurer and enjoys taking risks and that will influence the environment of his classes. One should take note of that before training with him and be very clear of their motives for wanting to train with anyone... and people can make their own judgements about his style of teaching and I have no need to argue for or against his teaching style. I am not seeking to absolve Max of his responsibility, but I do and will always stress that people are first and foremost responsible for the choices they make.

So, what I am saying is that any spontaneous practice has the potential to attract spirits into ones aura. If you want to be safe and you have suspicions then be sure to do some kind of ritual before the practice to invite protectors to guard your aura while you practice... Perhaps take up a regular worship of a deity and make your spontaneous practice a way to merge with your chosen deity.

• Like 6

Thanks suninmyeyes.

I know enough to know that there are is a lot of suffering in the world a being can experience that I have been spared.

I just had an impulse to share with you a book I am reading at the moment.

Jetsun recomended some months ago a book on Machig Labrdon(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machig_Labdr%C3%B6n) ,so I went on amazon and looked around and decided to get

'Feeding your demons' by Tsultrim Allione in which author shares way of resolving inner conflicts by feeding them what they are hungry for according to Labradons techinque. I really like that approach a lot. Maybe you are familiar with it already, I dont know.

You say:

'What can I offer to a suffering world? What can I do for my suffering self? Who is this "I" anyway?'

Who is this I is a good approach definetley. Way to go.The rest falls into place .

• Like 1

Agreed. That was a good post by 5ET!

Max has been pretty upfront about the fact that he is an adventurer and enjoys taking risks and that will influence the environment of his classes. One should take note of that before training with him and be very clear of their motives for wanting to train with anyone...

Very good point. His classes are generally lively in one way or another...which is awesome. :lol:

Also, side note: the kunlun practice is not meant to be spontaneous. That is just something that can happen. The teaching has always been to favor stillness. This is one of the ways that it differs from Sifu Jenny's yigong, which as far as I understand is meant to be spontaneous.

Yes, I'm about as anglo saxon as dry brinjal.

There are lots of guides available for kunlun. They arent as obvious as parking meters.

Casualty means death of some kind. Not something a spiritual path walker or anyone on a conscious growth path would be afraid of.

Avoiding death, hating to see it, is an issue that comes up for some people.

The 'right' to help.. who grants that right?

Who knows what help actually is.

Yes, it's nice that there are helpings for people who want to try ayuahuasca.

In my experience, the spirit world is more trusting in free fall experiences than a lot of humans are.

"just suck it up soldier" really doesnt cut it, no. Not, at least, for me, as a woman. Mother Earth is always available, as are our hearts.

Hum. I do happen to prefer a smoother ride for everyone :lol: I don't think there's any real merit in suffering anything much :-)

Max was being a pussycat today when I thought of him. Michael Lomax is just sort of around me in various conversations that we haven't actually had but we've had, if you get my drift.

I was thinking about how one's culture plays through (or not) the 'spiritual' thing. Just throwing the 'spiritual' on top of oneself IMO/IME is a bit weird. Ok, so I change this filter for another one but only in appearance.

I think when I talk about the 'right' to help, it reminds me of the 'right, to have full humanity and love and all kinds of things. Things that are a given. That you came in with. That sort of thing.

• Like 1

"all people have the ability to access the infinite source of energy"

What he said :-) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: