Sign in to follow this  
tulku

A Divine Female Bodhisattva Immortal-In-Training who changed her Karma.

Ralis, try as you may (and I know you will :lol: ), I quickly came to that realization about a few dozen of his threads back.

The man doesn't listen to reason, nor does he subject anything he says to actual scrutiny of logic. He will pretty much ignore everyone's most poignant points like they never existed. He lives in his own world, a world where everyone else except him is "ignorant and deluded" (oh and did I mention subhuman losers?).

Have a good one.

:wacko::lol::closedeyes:

If everyone offers foolish rebuts, should I waste time and energy responding to every single one of those foolish rebuts?

I will only offer a single post which answer as many of those foolish rebuts as possible.

I ain't no politician. I do not know how to schmooze people.

EDIT: I am doing so not only for my own sake but for the Mods' welfare as well.

There is no need for too many sentences when the gist of what I wanna say can be understood with just a few words .

Edited by tulku

sheesh this ain't a sex/immortality/enlightenment thread

According to your OP it is... This thread is your response to people perceiving you as a mysoginist from another thread. At least that is what you said. It should have been posted in that thread... Look, just on the first page of the general discussion forum you have three threads dealing with these same issues.

"True Love can only exist without Lust (For Enlightenment)"

Are BDSM insults towards males tolerated yet BDSM remarks towards females are a big no-no?

The Hypocrisy of Humanity's Double Standards

2nd page...OMG! Who are you ronnietsu mahalingam al-saalami Icon?

they are all related to sex, marriage, kids etc... Its' the same stuff dude...

It is just simple courtesy to the rest of the forum that instead of creating a NEW thread everytime you want to talk about this same stuff. Just put it into one of your old threads.

Tulku I'd be careful with despising people for any reason because what would you do if in your inner work you find a part of you which is exactly like the people you despise? what would you do if you find a part of you which wants relationships and children? are you going to try to crush it in the same way that violent brutal dictators try to crush their own people who disagree with them?

• Like 3

As I said before, there would always be some/lots of humans who find it impossible to walk the higher path of immortality.

There are at least 6 humans in here who would choose the lower path of marriage life and inevitable aging and death.

6 humans would wish to remain trapped in the cycle of rebirth and death.

That's because, if you look at the top of the page, this is a taoist forum, not a buddhist forum. Not surprising, really.

BTW, I don't consider my life to be a life of an ascetic.

Rather, my life is a life of purity. There can be no purity in marriages nor sex.

Are people who are trying to ban my marriage-and-sex discussions marriage fundamentalists?

Are you all sex fundamentalists?

Fundamentalist.

Wow, I've been called a few things but not that so far. Happy to add it to the list of things other people have decided to call me. I happen to disagree:-)

My opinion is that sex and lust and love are part of life and that it is the attempts to control and suppress these things that f*ck things up.

By all means walk path of celibacy and ascetism if you wish. Criticize whomever you wish but i think in return you have to let those people you criticize respond.

Which is what you're doing I think. So what's wrong?

@lifeforce: I have another one for you :)

More BS have been said about women, wars and married people by virgin males and fake (but nevertheless sincere) spiritualists than anyone else.

@tulku: you know, dear tulku, being pure and spiritual is not mutually exclusive with a whit of sense and (why not ?) sound reasoning. You said on another thread that an anus was disgusting. Sometimes you may check what comes out of your mouth you may be surprised. More sad, what comes from the mouth comes from the heart, so if I were you, I would do a severe heart fast.

edited for spelling

Edited by bubbles

Still no revelation from tulku on this mythical female Bodhisattva. I don't believe she exists except in tulku's imagination. :lol: :lol:

Edited by ralis

For the sake of balance let me be contrarian.

Tulku is extreme but he's not wrong.

I don't know if the woman he names in this post is a Bodhisattva, but there are numerous cases of regular joes getting sick, doing extreme 6-8 hours a day of QiGong and regaining health and dare I say it..I won't. As Tulku said changing there Karma.

His main point is good and correct. Course he can't help but bring up how some woman are alright but he despises the ones with families, to be fair he also despises men w/ families too. Adding that last bit of personal craziness is why he gets so much crap.

Tulku has a point. Families & friends are hell of a distraction. Yet there is a valid tradition whereby when your obligations to them are done, you head off to do the deep spiritual work. In the meantime you're living, loving and learning. Many monastic traditions welcome such middle aged men. I don't think monastic traditions sneer at families as much as he does.

Lastly there are no guarantees on Enlightenment. I think by linking Enlightenment with attaining Godly powers, people actually move the goal into impossibility.

Whereas those who use other traditional measures don't become gods but move through life with grace. And those special people are found throughout the world in every place and religion.

Living an angry ascetic preachy life,

probably isn't the way,

simple and dedicated maybe.

Here's a lesson inspired by Tulku that I used yesterday. I was with group at a large concert picnic. A young woman joined us. At a wedding I was at, there was a rumor she'd been in the mens washroom giving her date a blow job. That story set up in my mind an aversion to her.

Then I thought, Tulku would really be averse to her. Which gave me pause. In reality she could be great, she could horrible, knowing(or not) one tiny aspect of a person tells you absolutely nothing. Such prejudice blinds you. Indeed she was a very nice person. If I'd moralized intellectualized and judged, I'd be the poorer for it.

To despise whole groups because they're married or say monks isn't to see the truth, its to put on blinds.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Enlightment and Immortality are not the goals. They are the result of spirituality, they are fruits. When you start with who is more enlighted than others then you start to make those people compete and this is an act of materialism.

To be spirtiual is also that you forget that you are a Buddha, a Saint or a cultivator.

The Islam has a good definition : "A good human is human that do good."

It is the "unintention of spirituality but being spiritual" which leads to enlightment.

This is what it means to forget oneself, else you trick yourself : "Oh I want enlightment and I want Immortality then I do good deed and do the right things.

I have gain then I am Enlighted and Immortal then"

When it is trade, buy and sell then it is materialism it is call conditioned.

"Spiritual is when you suffer the most and still go and help others, when you hunger

and you share you food without any thought just because the other is hungry.

Which you even get insulted for the stupidy to share when you not have enough

and you just calmy listen and even feel sorry to angered that persons believe"

And this all without any on Buddha says, Narajuna says, the Bible says, the Priest says, my teacher says. You not even believe others when they say for the act you are a saint, you think it is "common sense".

Lao Tzu said : "No thought on status and/or reward."

Q

You have a very unsophisticated and naive outlook on enlightenment and immortality.

Enlightenment and immortality have never been about saving others. That is only a secondary goal.

The main goal of enlightenment is to save one's soul. If you can't even save yourself, what can you do to save others?

It was not an accident that all the religions that were born in India are basically vegetarian, and all the religions that were born outside India are non-vegetarian. But the highest peaks of religious consciousness were known in India and nowhere else. Vegetarianism functioned as a purification. When you eat animals you are more under the law of necessity. You are heavy, you gravitate more towards the earth. When you are a vegetarian you are light and you are more under the law of grace, under the law of power, and you start gravitating towards the sky.

Your food is not just food: it is you. What you eat, you become. If you eat something which is fundamentally based on murder, on violence, you cannot rise above the law of necessity. You will remain more or less an animal. The human is born when you start moving above the animals, when you start doing something to yourself which no animal can do. Vegetarianism is a conscious effort, a deliberate effort, to get out of the heaviness that keeps you tethered to the earth so that you can fly -- so that the flight from the alone to the alone becomes possible.

The lighter the food, the deeper goes the meditation. The grosser the food. then meditation becomes more and more difficult. I am not saying that meditation is impossible for a non-vegetarian -- it is not impossible, but it is unnecessarily difficult. It is like a man who is going to climb a mountain, and he goes on carrying many rocks. It is possible that even when you are carrying rocks you may reach to the mountain peak, but it creates unnecessary trouble. You could have thrown those rocks, you could have unburdened yourself, and the climb would have been easier, far more pleasant.

The intelligent person will not carry rocks when he is going to the mountain, will not carry anything unnecessary. And the higher he moves, the lighter and lighter he will become. Even if he is carrying something, he will drop it. When Edmund Hillary and Tenzing reached Everest for the first time, they had to drop everything on the way -- because the higher they moved, the more difficult it was to carry anything. Even very essential things were dropped. Just to carry yourself is more than enough.

Vegetarianism is of immense help. It changes your chemistry. When you eat and live on animals.... The first thing: whenever an animal is killed the animal is angry, afraid -- naturally. When you kill an animal... just think of yourself being killed. What will be the state of your consciousness? What will be your psychology? All kinds of poisons will be released in your body, because when you are angry a certain kind of poison is released into your blood. When you are afraid, again a certain other kind of poison is released into your blood. And when you are being killed, that is the utmost in fear, anger. All the glands in your body release all their poison.

And man goes on living on that poisoned meat. If it keeps you angry, violent, aggressive, it is not strange; it is natural. Whenever you live on killing, you don't have any respect for life; you are inimical to life. And the person who is inimical to life cannot move into prayer -- because prayer means reverence for life. And one who is inimical to God's creatures cannot be very friendly towards God either. If you destroy Picasso's paintings, you cannot be very respectful towards Picasso -- it is impossible. All the creatures belong to God. God lives in them, God breathes in them, they are HIS manifestation, just as you are. They are brothers and sisters.

Replace vegetarianism with celibacy and meat consumption with sex and you get the exact scenario.

Sign in to follow this