Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Still the sickest music, in any decade

Okay. I had to look them up because of many factors. The "Miami Vice", the accordian, their dialect sounded a little Hatian or Jamacian.

I got the whole thing wrong. Born in the Bronx and raised in Nofuck, VA.

Stranger things have happened but not many.

Okay. I had to look them up because of many factors. The "Miami Vice", the accordian, their dialect sounded a little Hatian or Jamacian.

:blink: Huh.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

:lol: Good point! That is pretty strange.

Rappers often like to simply make things up, or equate themselves with others in order to seem larger than life and increase the power of their presence. It works...seeing as how they're raking in the cash with the amount of people playing their music full of lies. :lol:

The accordian track came from Pharrel Williams, who sometimes does abnormal things with beat production.

Two examples (not anything necessarily "musical" in how you consider the term, but interesting sounding):

:lol: Good point! That is pretty strange.

Rappers often like to simply make things up, or equate themselves with others in order to seem larger than life and increase the power of their presence. It works...seeing as how they're raking in the cash with the amount of people playing their music full of lies. :lol:

The accordian track came from Pharrel Williams, who sometimes does abnormal things with beat production.

Two examples (not anything necessarily "musical" in how you consider the term, but interesting sounding):

Okay. First I must say that I listened to both all the way through and both were, for me, a waste of time. They had nothing to say to me.

The first on, yes, the Jamacian drums. The second I can describe only as Afro drums. Some actual music int the first one but very little in the second.

No, I have no problem with those folks raking in the money because they are offering something that some others are willing to pay for. No problem there.

It's just not for me.

Sorry. I don't consider that music.

"music" - derived from Greek μουσική - mousike; "art of the Muses" - muses: the goddesses who inspire the creation of literature and the arts

And if you call it trash, but would like to get some insight for a new perspective, I recommend the movie "8 Mile" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298203/).

I must say though, that personally, I don't like it so much when Eminem sings in a monotonous voice. The others' parts in that video are more melodic, and that way, the borders between rapping and singing really blur.

But hey ... at least they're not using autotune. :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

"music" - derived from Greek μουσική - mousike; "art of the Muses" - muses: the goddesses who inspire the creation of literature and the arts

And if you call it trash, but would like to get some insight for a new perspective, I recommend the movie "8 Mile" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298203/).

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I really try to not be negative about it. I just say that "I" don't care for the style. Well, okay, sometimes I call it trash. Hehehe.

Thanks but I'll pass on the insight. I enjoy listening to the styles of music I like well enough to not need any expansion of my perspectives.

• Like 1

WHAT DA FUCK IS THAT MAN???? WHAT KINDA MEDDITTATION , CUTTIN ONE'S OWN SALAMI N HUEVOS??? ARE YA CRAZY NOW?

LOOK, DEATH IS BETTER THAN THAT, IF YA ASK ME WHETTER I RATHER DIE OR LOSE MY SALAMI, I *WILL* CHOSE DEATH, THANKS.

LEMME RECOMMEND YA A BETTER MEDDITATION: JUST COLLECT YER CHING N PROJECT A PEARL N EXPAND DA PEARL INTO A MAGICAL BODY ABOVE YER HEAD, THEN PROCCEED TO DRAW DA ANNATTOMY O DA BODY, DA FACE YA LIKE, THEN DRAW AN HUMMONGOUS ELLEPHANT COCK, THEN TWO SCARY BOWLING BALLS AS HUEVOS. NOW THAT'S FUN!!! THEN GO TO SLEEP N HAVE A LUCID DREAM N SEND DA MAGICAL BODY WITH DA ELLEPHANT SALAMI N DA BOWLING HUEVOS TO ANY CHICK O YER CHOICE, N ZBANG DA LIVIN SHIT OUTTA DA CHICK IN YER DREAMS, THEN SUCK UPP ALL O HER FIERY WATTER MEAN ENNERGY N LEAVE HER AS PURE AS MOTHER EARTH, WHILE YA GROW IN MEANNESS N LUST N WISDOM.

NOW, *THIS* IS A MEDDITTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE NOW,

RJ

mad.gif

Been listening to some old Hip-Hop

I think Ice Cube scares me

Ice Cube used to be the shiznit man, IF YOU A SCARED MUDA F*CKA GO TO CHURCH!

Sign in to follow this