Sign in to follow this  
freeform

Paid Supporter

How about a mystic knot. Blue. Subtle. Sexy. :lol: Whaddya think?

Too mysterious: it doesn't fulfill the advertising function of "hey, I gave $, you should too".

Too mysterious: it doesn't fulfill the advertising function of "hey, I gave $, you should too".

Well maybe it will arouse enough curiosity to click on it ... I made it a link to the subscription page now. :)

Well. I still think that (if there is not too much copyright involved) a kind of little dollarsign surrounded by the superman logo would be cool... would fulfill the advertising function & could be subtle enough... the Dollar Sign standing for Sponsor... Supporter & sure enough: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

not to work Sean to death, but maybe a few different money/prosperity signs to choose from? Like the dollar sign, the Chinese symbol of prosperity, a Tibetan symbol of wealth, a gangster, the classic millionare in front of his rolls, etc? But some sort of auspicious money sign would be good.

hao about a graphic that says STFU

all joking aside how about a butterfly... animated, like this:

img7.gif

or this:

animatedButterfly.gif

i think i speak for everyone on the forum when i say the butterfly animated wing flutter is the best idea that has been presented thus far.

Actually I think I will add that butterfly to everyone's profile this weekend. I will have to widen the forum so that it can be that big too, I don't want to resize it at all. Do you think it will look wierd having a butterfly that huge though under everyone's avatar?

Actually I think I will add that butterfly to everyone's profile this weekend. I will have to widen the forum so that it can be that big too, I don't want to resize it at all. Do you think it will look wierd having a butterfly that huge though under everyone's avatar?

it will look fine if you just increase the size of the avatars. although, the avatars might get a bit pixelated in the resize. how hard would it be to get everyone to send us the originals of their avatars so we can resize and repost them?

What if we just have each post on it's own entire page with the butterfly at the top AND the bottom. Then we could even make the butterfly bigger. Like I am thinking at least double that size.

What if we just have each post on it's own entire page with the butterfly at the top AND the bottom. Then we could even make the butterfly bigger. Like I am thinking at least double that size.

fuck it. just delete the forum and please post a huge photo of the second butterfly on a simple white background. that's your new index.html

fuck it. just delete the forum and please post a huge photo of the second butterfly on a simple white background. that's your new index.html

so funny..

so funny..

?

i don't get it.

hey sean, i reworked the header like you asked. let me know what you think...

gallery_7_10_9106.jpg

?

i don't get it.

hey sean, i reworked the header like you asked. let me know what you think...

gallery_7_10_9106.jpg

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. I think Sean might be getting into ego/control freak mode not allowing your butterflies. The wolves are pretty cool though.

I think Sean might be getting into ego/control freak mode not allowing your butterflies.

That's my worry, too. That's why I propose we vote on whether to have the new Butterflies & Lezlie header!

*rabble-rabble-rabble-rabble*

ImageReady. It's part of photoshop, at the bottom of your toolbar click "Edit in ImageReady" and you can make multiple frames, etc.

Sean

For animated gifs there's also a very user friendly thing called UNFREEZ You just drag and drop gifs into it and press go and it strings 'em together.

post-169-1156859653_thumb.jpg

The flowing calligraphic S for supporter is nice! It has a cool tai chi flow, it looks sort of like a butterfly, and it clearly stands for supporter (unlike the blue thingy which could have stood for having been in prison, or specializing in lattice work on top of fences).

voice

Sign in to follow this