Sign in to follow this  
bodyoflight

Relationships and Children will only curb your spiritual cultivation

What constitutes a master? Who decides who is a master? I know lots of people teaching lots of things that are not masters, so this whole idea confuses me. I would think a true master would transcend the need for monetary gain and live a very simple and basic life, so that the material world was not a distraction. Just my own thought.

Aaron

Really?

If some human masters decide to teach me for free, i might consider teaching for free too..

ET and Higher Being masters do not count.. They have no need of money in the first place..

• Like 1

No one asked for teachings... yet you speak of... money so soon?

To point a finger costs no.... money.

When a passerby asks for directions to a nearby mountain, what kind of of a person refuses to point to the horizon before their very eyes?

Those directions cost money.

I spend too much time and money obtaining the directions myself.

ET and Higher Being masters do not count.. They have no need of money in the first place..

This thread is hilarious.

• Like 2

Truth is, I do not wish to teach.

This is why I am asking to be paid in return to share my findings with anyone.

I am posting my realizations in here because I need a venue to speak out sometimes.

I don't know that I would pay someone who didn't actually WANT to teach.

Who sat there saying, "I don't want to teach you, but your money is good, and I have to eat, so I guess I'll just pull something out of my ass and teach you."

i have heard that some practitioners immediately ascend upwards because they went in so deep that their physical bodies actually died..

that will be a good way to get out of this life..

better than dying on your bed or out of ill health..

That would be awesome.

Not because I think it's necessarily good to try and escape from life, but because it'd mean your experience was so intense.

Good Luck with everything! I mean it!

I will be sure to ask the Creator for luck.

He is the top honcho who decides everything in the end afterall.

Not the higher beings nor the other human/ET human spiritual masters.

In the end, we all die and I am pretty sure I have done everything necessary to safeguard my ascension.

So no matter what happen to me in the rest of my life, I am ready for it..

I am ready for my physical death...

Are you ready for your physical death?..

Edited by bodyoflight

If some human masters decide to teach me for free, i might consider teaching for free too..

You should make your own decisions, and not give your power over to others to decide what you are going to do.

Those directions cost money.

I spend too much time and money obtaining the directions myself.

Like I said, if I was looking at a mountain in the distance, and someone came to me and said "excuse me, do you know where I can find a mountain?" It'd be no problem for me to point and say "I'm looking right at it."

Not saying I know the best way to get there. Not saying I know how to climb it. Not saying any of that. I'm just saying that there is a mountain.

It's a sign of weakness to clam up every time people start asking questions. You should be strong and confident enough to be out in the open.

In the end, we all die and I am pretty sure I have done everything necessary to safeguard my ascension.

So you gonna help the rest of us?

Or just hoard the wealth?

Really?

I think it's comments like these that make it hard for ETs and Higher Beings to acclimate to normal society. These types of stereotypes perpetuate the misguided notion that they can't or don't want to be part of the community. I for one do not believe this for a second. Perhaps someday we can all live together, free from these stereotypes. ET can sit by man, man by higher being, and we can accept each other for who we are, rather than the stereotypes projected by the media and society.

Aaron

• Like 6

I will be sure to ask the Creator for luck.

Do you have him on speed dial ? :lol:

seriously, why do you care what I practice?

does it help you if I say I am blessed enough to discover the common links between different practices and I am discerning enough to choose the best of them?

there is a universal system behind every system of spiritual practice and if you don't discover this universal system, you will be on the medium track..

this is better than being on the slow track though where one is continuously obsessed with women and sexz..

OMG. Yet another Cosmic Joker that can't get laid.

• Like 5

if i have to sacrifice everything in the world in order to attain enlightenment.. even if i have to sacrifice my marriage..

i will do it without any hesitation.. without battling an eyelid..

enlightenment is infinitely more precious than any woman or any child..

• Like 1

if i have to sacrifice everything in the world in order to attain enlightenment.. even if i have to sacrifice my marriage..

i will do it without any hesitation.. without battling an eyelid..

enlightenment is infinitely more precious than any woman or any child..

Yeah right, yadda yadda...

I've met hundreds of people like you over the decades who remain so inept on the human front that they abandon it altogether and disparage it as an impediment to the loftier goals of spiritual development. I suppose you're not so evolved that you can't abstain from posting braggadocio on the internet, eh?

• Like 2

bodyoflight wrote:

almost every body in the world today is trying to fill the lack of love in themselves.. the void in themselves with love from other people..

the media would have you believe that one can only find the love missing in themselves with love from other people..

This is true.

Recieving love from other people can be really enjoyable...more than most things in life. But it doesn't permanently fill the hole. Keeping this in perspective is wise. Being a loving person to others can be highly rewarding, and can help to fill the hole in a more lasting way.

If we want a spouse in life, might as well do it and learn from the experience.

Side note: I personally think it's healthier to be around people than to be alone.

I know.

It's fucking ridiculous.

John

• Like 2

Bah. How was this thread any helpful to the mediocre, or the new adept? Or the old adept who think one knows what you're talking about but is also murmuring about in the woods, not willing to come out?

What would Tao do?

Perhaps everyone must respect the path they have chosen. Married. Celibate. If not this life, then some other.

Edited by starhawk

bodyoflight,

life is not black/white, it is not either you do this or you do that.

It is true that children and relationships take up your time, time that you could do eg. Taoist practises but then who says that being with children and women is not a practise itself?

It is, from my experience.

Bringing up a child demands constant awareness of your own flaws, trying to minimize your "bad" influence on your child and trying to let go and let the Tao guide you.

My son, 2 years old, continually teaches me a lot about life.

Today, we looked at ants. Very illuminating :)

nice... wish there were more men out there who had this mature view of practice.

we can use our circumstances to transcend and transform our practice. or we can blame women and children for our own failings.

"The woman! She made me eat of the Apple." Adam complaing to God that the woman was responsible for his screw up. lol

the priesthood, Daoist, buddhist, Christian, whatevah, have been blaming the woman for their failures since the priest hood was invented. Oh, and women are energy vampires too I have heard tell in the whispering of temple courtyards. I heard that from the High Lama who has 30 nuns to practice sexual tantra. Sex and women are best left to the really spiritual people to handle.

:lol:

Maybe the way to higher practice is to love your woman and child so much it transforms your heart and life.

So tell me.. what benefits does a woman brings to a spiritual practitioner?

I am sure the Lord Shakayumi Buddha would be every happy to learn from you.

He did abandon his wife and child to SUCCESSFULLY attain enlightenment after all in a period of just ... 8 years..

I'm talking After enlightenment... even so, how can one say you cannot have sex, or be in a relationship and not attain enlightenment?

Why so black and white?

The creator created the concept of relationships .. he created this system of man and woman so that every person in the world would be tempted to waste all his energy and time on finding the perfect one.. the twin soul or what's the term for it?

yes.. the "soul mate"

WHY do you think the creator would do such a thing? So women are just mindfucks, and here to test men to bring them down?

Sign in to follow this