Sign in to follow this  
bodyoflight

Relationships and Children will only curb your spiritual cultivation

the person who hates you the most or you find the most difficult in this life is probably your biggest and most true soulmate.

The creator created the concept of relationships .. he created this system of man and woman so that every person in the world would be tempted to waste all his energy and time on finding the perfect one.. the twin soul or what's the term for it?

yes.. the "soul mate"

• Like 1

when you can love a member of the opposite sex with such devic consciousness, then when you do engage in tantric sex, the energy can flow with such power it will result in immediate force of enlightenment..

are you speaking from out of personal experience or from wistful hopefulness?

be careful how you respond because most of us who have been around for awhile will know whether or not you are telling the truth...

Non and bodyoflight, separated at birth!! :lol:

Dude, I feel yer pain, but it's obvious to anyone over 30 that you couldn't get laid to save your life. I had my dry spell in my early 20s too, right after I quit drinking, and as soon as I got healthier, the sex flowed like beer. I did try to rationalize this era as a "spiritual" period, but when I got sucked in by a gorgeous 40 yr-old kindergarten teacher in Denver, the no-sex spirituality lost its appeal. Quickly.

if you can only judge a person by his sexual life, then sadly, you are still a human with animal consciousness..

• Like 1

lust is not just in sexual context. Lust has nothing to do with sex. who are you to say what is the highest form of love? who is your source? Have you made love yet with a woman or a man? You said like you are probably male but I don't care what your sexual orientation is.

were your family old school catholic? I see it more and more in you.

dakinis destroy ignorance and pride....

why would a dakini honor any human? your desire for this, any particle or molecule of this desire, is going to get you dismembered in dakini land.

i would recommend you do some Chod too along with the liver chi exercises... Do it voluntarily before a dakini comes for you.

lust has everything to do with sex..

you are obviously not high enough to discern between lust and love let alone the highest form of love..

a dakini will honour shakyamuni buddha when he was human .. because he is willing to give up everything in order to reach enlightenment..

if a daikini wanna dismember me for telling the truth, then so be it..

life and death are just illusions in the game which we play..

you seem afraid of death.. does your ego still hold fears despite your practices?..

I am starting to feel like I am trapped in a bad 80s sitcom or movie. Everything is starting to sound like parody.

I will leave you with this observation and move on.

Edited by ShaktiMama

the person who hates you the most or you find the most difficult in this life is probably your biggest and most true soulmate.

congratulations!

you have managed to discover the truth about.. "soul mates"..

yes our mates get involve with us so that we can teach each other hard lessons in the way of life..

they are not here on earth to give us pleasures.. well some pleasures yes but more pain than pleasures..

only those truly strong enough to cut themselves out of the loop will save themselves such costly lessons..

what;s the saying again?

if you don't tear apart your own ego, someone will tear apart your ego for you?

• Like 1

are you speaking from out of personal experience or from wistful hopefulness?

be careful how you respond because most of us who have been around for awhile will know whether or not you are telling the truth...

from my subconscious..

every word i say today is from my subconscious aka automatic writing..

i remember .. i feel the sense of being much stronger than the weak person which i am right now..

just a few minutes.. i suffered some sexual attacks again by some unclean spirits..

retaliation for what i say? i don't know..

all i can say is..

i am gonna work on my vajrakilaya practices as of right now..

Like most things that matter in life, the experience of parenthood, childbirth, love, relationships, pretty much all that matter when you lie on your deathbed, is all a great mystery. Its neither a hindrance nor a great inducer. But its a gift, and before you have a deep relationship, or hear the first cry of our son or daughter, discussion only leads us astray.

Good relationships, bad relationships, sleeping children, crying children, all reveal the great mystery of how we are entagled, immersed and part of this one reality. Feeling the pain, blessings and obstacles that this life gives us, we are given this wonderful opportunity to let go of what is not real, and see that we must face our own nature in total aloneness.

h

Beautiful words.

_/\_

are you aware that this sounds patronising?

Please check your private messages.

it doesn't sound patronizing to me, Cat. Just ill informed.

:wub:

i received a warning from you .. it said..

After some discussion, the moderator team is here issuing a private warning to you about your recent belittlement of others and offensive attititudes to women and children. After 3 in - thread requests from mods to be more civil, you have been given fair chance to modify your approach, therefore a repeat offence from you will result in a suspension.

since when did i ever put down women and children?

i merely say that the dramas of spouses.. men and women.. and screaming children are detrimental to cultivation..

this has been quoted by too many spiritual teachers in the past including shakyamuni buddha..

and now i get a warning for saying the truth?

you are a woman, yes? if you are a woman, then a man would be detrimental to your cultivation..

yes.. so are you gonna put me down for criticizing men now?

didn't i say that one must love a woman or a man like a sister or brother without any lusts in his thoughts in order to achieve the highest states of consciousness?

what's the matter? can't handle the damn truth now so your ego is gonna shut me down?

hey, i don;t give a damn.. shut me down for all you like.. the only people who's gonna lose out are your readers..

Edited by bodyoflight
  • Like 1

from my subconscious..

i remember .. i feel the sense of being much stronger than the weak person which i am right now..

just a few minutes.. i suffered some sexual attacks again by some unclean spirits..

all i can say is..

the subconscious lies to protects it's survival programs. I would investigate that practice a little closer.. The subconscious is invested in maintaining the status quo.

be well... and god looks after fools and children...you will be fine in India.

happy trails. :)

it doesn't sound patronizing to me, Cat. Just ill informed.

:wub:

i say the truth as i analyzed them..

apparently a few egos still can't handle the truth..

and they are working as mods..

omg..

• Like 1

from my subconscious..

all i can say is..

the subconscious lies to protects it's survival programs. I would investigate that practice a little closer.. The subconscious is invested in maintaining the status quo.

it is the conscious mind which lies to protects the animal egos..

the subconscious and the unconscious hold the residence of the divine ego..

i am basically tapping into my heart .. the divine ego.. the higher self when typing out these words..

when i say subconscious.. it is basically anything which the conscious mind isn't..

who can really differentiate between the subconscious and unconscious mind anyhow?

all i know is.. i go in deeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp to search for answers..

• Like 1

Yes, indeed ill informed. Okay, glad you dont feel patronised.

I guess is in the same category.

However, the forum has rules about belittling others.

this is not what you said in your PM to me..

admit it.. your human ego is feeling threatened by the spiritual truths of my words..

and now you just wanna shut me up..

oh well..

do whatever.. the more adverse reactions in response to my words.. it means the animal egos in people are being threatened.. which means i am doing the right thing..

• Like 1

like I said before cat a few posts ago something like....it is difficult to talk to a three year old whose egocentric view is he is the center of his universe and the center of your universe too.

I can't expect to control the toddler's behavior. I will just frustrate myself and pi$$ off the toddler. So i just walk away for another sunny day. the toddler is incapable of thinking like an adult. that's like asking a leopard to change his spots.

Also: I am curious as to why this showed up in the thread and then disappeared:

View Postcat, on 08 May 2011 - 12:28 AM, said:

After some discussion, the moderator team is here issuing a private warning to you about your recent belittlement of others and offensive attititudes to women and children. After 3 in - thread requests from mods to be more civil, you have been given fair chance to modify your approach, therefore a repeat offence from you will result in a suspension.

i merely say that the dramas of spouses.. men and women.. and screaming children are detrimental to cultivation..

this has been quoted by too many spiritual teachers in the past including shakyamuni buddha..

you are a woman, yes? if you are a woman, then a man would be detrimental to your cultivation..

didn't i say that one must love a woman or a man like a sister or brother without any lusts in his thoughts in order to achieve the highest states of consciousness?

what's the matter? can't handle the damn truth now so your ego is gonna shut me down?

hey, i don;t give a damn.. shut me down for all you like.. the only people who's gonna lose out are your readers..

• Like 1

like I said before cat a few posts ago something like....it is difficult to talk to a three year old whose egocentric view is he is the center of his universe and the center of your universe too.

I can't expect to control the toddler's behavior. I will just frustrate myself and pi$$ off the toddler. So i just walk away for another sunny day. the toddler is incapable of thinking like an adult. that's like asking a leopard to change his spots.

Also: I am curious as to why this showed up in the thread and then disappeared:

View Postcat, on 08 May 2011 - 12:28 AM, said:

i wasn't the one who deleted this..

it must be cat

• Like 1

I think maybe if you you could find a partner that shared your spiritual goals and practice and passion then maybe a relationship without children could benefit you, however good luck finding that. I've had many relationships but all of them proved extremely time and money intensive so much so they would limit the amount of time you could put into training. John Chang and Wang Liping both have wives and families so it is possible, but I think a person can go further alone.

• Like 2

I think maybe if you you could find a partner that shared your spiritual goals and practice and passion then maybe a relationship without children could benefit you, however good luck finding that. I've had many relationships but all of them proved extremely time and money intensive so much so they would limit the amount of time you could put into training. John Chang and Wang Liping both have wives and families so it is possible, but I think a person can go further alone.

yes, you are right..

and then when such a person has achieved enlightenment.. he can choose to re-integrate himself into society and even marry if he chooses..

but not before he has cut off his animal ego..

RAOTFLMFAO!

:lol:

I pray the mods keep you around for entertainment value.

You may not be sensitive enough to realize how offensive your comments are to some folks.

Nevertheless, they are.

Fortunately, I just find your posts just a little amusing and a little sad.

You do seem to have enough passion that you may eventually grow if you stay focused.

If you do, please look back at these posts someday - maybe a year or two from now.

It will be a valuable experience.

Best wishes to you.

shaktimama has said that I played mindfcuk games..

blasto has said that I can't get laid to save my life..

if i am as sensitive as too many in here..

i would have reported these remarks as insults..

• Like 2

RAOTFLMFAO!

I pray the mods keep you around for entertainment value.

You may not be sensitive enough to realize how offensive your comments are to some folks.

Nevertheless, they are.

Fortunately, I just find your posts just a little amusing and a little sad.

You do seem to have enough passion that you may eventually grow if you stay focused.

If you do, please look back at these posts someday - maybe a year or two from now.

It will be a valuable experience.

Best wishes to you.

well i have never trolled like a few others in here..

did not go around hurling insults and stuff like that..

if one can't even train his or her own ego to withstand a few criticisms.. how are you gonna traverse down the path?

consider my words as part of the tao training... or do you differentiate between good and bad tao training..

now if you are differentiating... that would be.. not realizing everything is one yet.

Sign in to follow this