宁

The Weak Yin And Weak Yang Problem

Yes you see, however deep your meditation goes, you can't touch these issues with your mind alone.

I remember the Crounching Tiger Hidden Dragon love story, between than sword master and the sword mistress:)

He went into the mountains to meditate, and there, on the cliff of his highest realisations, he discoveres alot of repressed feelings, the feelings that he had for HER.

Repressed Love Turned Into Despair. That is really significant.

To him it was way better to return into this world, and try to make the step that neither of them had the courage to (darn, they were warriors, weren't they?)

And he dies like an ordinary man, and their love shared, even for a moment, lasts beyond death.

Anybody remember that story?

Yep I just saw it a while ago. Nice one.

Yes RW, I see what you mean, and this makes it more complicated.

The laws of society governing relationships weren't build for evolving relationships.

In the end, as evolving beings, the sense that we give to those experiences, is the only one that truely matters, doesn't it?

It's pretty obvious that many of us are interested to stay in touch with this side of themselves, while engaged in spiritual practice. We're not just practicioners, we're of flesh, blood and, mostly, feelings :wub:

L1

Oh did I mention that Veganism tends to make the male more Yin?

What do you all think of this assessment, is it correct? Why?

Depends

Flesh eaters tend to be more reactive which is yang

Vegetarians tend to be proactive - yin- they can decide how to react to a situation rather than just jumping in.

This is due to the vibrations of the food being eaten.

A vegetarian on junk food will also be reactive due to the chemicals and additives. Same for sugar.

I think for a man, the more masculine you are, the better (in terms of sexual attractiveness, at least)...as you would then appeal to the widest range of women. There probably is no such thing as a man who is "too masculine" (except perhaps for certain health concerns).

The question though is how to increase your "inborn" masculinity that gets expressed through your physiology (bone structure, physique, secondary sex characteristics, etc.), constitution, behavior, alpha male status and "vibe?"

Is that fully possible? PUAs generally try to mimic masculine behavior, status & vibe...but that's about as far as they can take it. And like house kitties wearing tiger suits, such "post-production" facades typically fade after a few brief encounters.

Masculine physiology and "constitution" are much less malleable through any (non-meds) conventional techniques. These would be more like hardware or firmware changes.

Or if not, might there also be a less linear loophole past this "natural biological limitation in sexual attractiveness" - like perhaps through accumulating a large amount of qi (as drewhempel and effilang seemed to have noticed)?

Edited by vortex

Didn't Lao Tzu say something along the lines of 'becoming male while holding to the female?' ... a realized being (for want of a better term) would be the most attractive person in the room (elephant or no elephant).

Looks good RW.

IME, the partners have to have a real look at each other.

What does he want? What does she want? How bad could it be? Can we try this?

Looks good RW.

IME, the partners have to have a real look at each other.

What does he want? What does she want? How bad could it be? Can we try this?

Indeed as men we need to know what we REALLY WANT. :)

• Like 1

Indeed as men we need to know what we REALLY WANT. :)

That's truth for you, men fearing women.

I've been around girls long enough to know, that if a girl is blind enough to get laid with one of these mofo's, she will probably ditch him at the next corner...

Try to put yourself in a girl's shoes, and imagine looking up to a looser like dat for a secure future and to be the father of her children.

The only constant companions those guys deserve is the left and right palm of their hands :lol:

If they can't respect their partner in life, that kind of relation lacks the evolution aspect, and I'm not interested in that as a model.

And... talking shit about ladies is not only a male problem.

Ladies also talk shit about men...alot.

Whenever I see that, I know I'm not dealing with happy folks with merry relationships :)

I will give two examples of what I truely believe are fine examples of male and female confidence.

Mojo if you will

I reply here, however these are applicable to some other confidence posts that have been floatin' round here

the past 24 hours or so.

I believe if we can get past self consciousness, be honest, and be 100% sober without and self delusions,

and not fear calling people on their bullshit, the initial strength to be "strong" will indeed have some forward momentum.

This woman 120% believes in herself period.

I discovered these yesterday searching for Mark Whitfield videos.

He did a concert for PBS in 1990 or so and I am confident I will find it! (dammit)

• Like 1

That's truth for you, men fearing women.

I've been around girls long enough to know, that if a girl is blind enough to get laid with one of these mofo's, she will probably ditch him at the next corner...

Try to put yourself in a girl's shoes, and imagine looking up to a looser like dat for a secure future and to be the father of her children.

The only constant companions those guys deserve is the left and right palm of their hands :lol:

If they can't respect their partner in life, that kind of relation lacks the evolution aspect, and I'm not interested in that as a model.

And... talking shit about ladies is not only a male problem.

Ladies also talk shit about men...alot.

Whenever I see that, I know I'm not dealing with happy folks with merry relationships :)

Lol, these guys are actually comedians on youtube, its pretty easy to make fun of todays status quo.

-Though i understand where you're coming from. It's also been my experience that if you're unhappy,fearful or disrespectful with the women (or anyone) its often a reflection of you're "internal state".

-"As with in it is without"

-Peace