Sign in to follow this  
Machin Shin

Plasma Dragon Consumes all of the Problems!

Some amount of overlap is unavoidable :D

I love the STEREO craft!

About STEREO

STEREO (Solar TErrestrial RElations Observatory) is the third mission in NASA's Solar Terrestrial Probes program (STP). This two-year mission, launched October 2006, will provide a unique and revolutionary view of the Sun-Earth System. The two nearly identical observatories - one ahead of Earth in its orbit, the other trailing behind - will trace the flow of energy and matter from the Sun to Earth. They will reveal the 3D structure of coronal mass ejections; violent eruptions of matter from the sun that can disrupt satellites and power grids, and help us understand why they happen. STEREO will become a key addition to the fleet of space weather detection satellites by providing more accurate alerts for the arrival time of Earth-directed solar ejections with its unique side-viewing perspective.

Or use derigibles with a EM field effect that helps to ionize the smog around them. I'm seeing a whole fleet of large floating devices that are released into the middle of the smog and generate an effect to gather the smog. [Pretty crazy solution]

Or use commercial airlines. Reroute the air traffic to fly over the smog and release an aerosol to help neutralize the pollutants that are going to form acid rain. [less crazy]

Or start selling diesel additives to china that help control the chemical reaction of diesel combustion. [not really crazy]

I wish that someone would help stop that pollution.

The result of the hard work of the plasma dragon is in.

Cosmic Smile

I usually view things here on earth from a north, south, east, west perspective.

Now I tried all 4 with this image. Now think of how many perspectives we can view this image from.

However direction is an Earth based perspective, correct?

I am really not viewing the sun from the east, right?

The sun determines direction relative to time, eh? :unsure:

I usually view things here on earth from a north, south, east, west perspective.

Now I tried all 4 with this image. Now think of how many perspectives we can view this image from.

However direction is an Earth based perspective, correct?

I am really not viewing the sun from the east, right?

The sun determines direction relative to time, eh? :unsure:

Some esoteric buddhism wants to become a reality from my keyboard this morning.

You view the sun from where you stand on this planet as it spins around it. Right? Don't look directly at the sun as it will burn you retinal lining.

As I understand relativity the largest amount of mass in a system is the inertial moment. Or sense of time...

Direction through time This article gets easier to understand if set up a light table.

Khet laser game is a inexpensive way to have a light table to understand QED with.

This morning I am crying because of this bass line.

Did you know that the amulet that Max carries around his neck has a very rare medicine in it? He has to wear it to keep it "alive" is what he told me approximately 10 years ago. "Wars are waged over it."

In tibetan it's called Nei Din

In chinese it's call Nei Dan

It's medicine for Guru's and the war is about who's the brightest guru.

Personally I'd rather create a thangka for the rainbow body. The components are in my subconscious I just haven't done the preliminaries.

For some reason this tune makes me think of the muppet Rolf, sitting there tapping his hand to the beat. Because that's what Rolf would do while listening to this tune :lol:

Jim Henson...I spoke with Glenn Mullin about him a couple of years ago.

Words of Power and a song of truth. The two pink things are the Karmapa's. The cave guy is the one that was supposed to choose who has the black crown.

AM i a small hairy being?

:lol: nice...did you know that was *the* very first skit on the first season? I watched the muppets religiously when I was little :lol:

heh, that seems to be a recreation, the first was just a bit different...but it is based on the original

Edited by joeblast

:wub:

:lol: nice...did you know that was *the* very first skit on the first season? I watched the muppets religiously when I was little :lol:

http://www.raisesmar...watching-tv.jpg

heh, that seems to be a recreation, the first was just a bit different...but it is based on the original

Edited by rain

I wonder where the alchemical texts are to transform into a plasma dragon. It would be nice to take a few hundred million years off and travel slowly to another star as a curious plasma dragon.

Plasma news

I am a small being.

Sequence, as in how they holographically appear, or is the stars' proximity to each other relevant? And luminosity, of course...

pei tou bushel constellaion or the big dipper

Jupiter Wood spring east

Mars fire summer south

Venus metal autumn west

Mercury water winter north

Saturn earth center

there are two other invisible stars fu and pi

probably Neptune and Uranus

The electrical potential lines are perpendicular to the magnetic field loops.

It's like my sifu taught in the Ba Gua first change rise turn fall.

He just didn't know about adding plasma to the Qi.

Physically it isn't possible but it would energize those circles!

I forgot to mention that I am a small being that I am.

Rise

Turn

Fall

Is the highest energy state of matter plasma or the degenerate matter that dwarf stars are formed of?

Start the second video at 4min 14 sec.

Some good clean dancing and fun on the stage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9MszVE7aR4

The robots rock the hardest!

The electrical potential lines are perpendicular to the magnetic field loops.

It's like my sifu taught in the Ba Gua first change rise turn fall.

He just didn't know about adding plasma to the Qi.

Physically it isn't possible but it would energize those circles!

I was going to say something dumb about qi being plasma. Then I remembered I would have to go get a link of some kind to explain what I am referring to when I say "plasma"

Ok, I went and got it. It's not Wikipedia, but I figured it would do http://physics.about.com/od/glossary/g/plasma.htm

Data from the Kepler telescope. Each sphere is a star that has been confirmed to have planets. The black spots on the stellar disk are the planets in transit or moving across the image of the star. The lone star on top is the Sun with both Jupiter and Earth placed on it. I just can't see Earth to well.

There are 1235 stars in this data.

KeplerSunsPlanets_rowe.jpg

Planet hunting

This morning I am crying because of this bass line.

Sweet! Reminds me of Ozomotli.

Thanks, too, for all the astronomical links. Great stuff!

Sign in to follow this