Sign in to follow this  
Machin Shin

Plasma Dragon Consumes all of the Problems!

I was going to say something dumb about qi being plasma. Then I remembered I would have to go get a link of some kind to explain what I am referring to when I say "plasma"

The almighty plasma bolt of qi energy would be a useful tool in persuasive debates!

Fe iron

Si silicon

O oxygen

C carbon

He helium

H hydrogen

This is a mature super giant star before it goes supernova.

lec20_01.gif

17-08.jpg

There is a model of stellar fusion that suggests that Neon is possible step in nuclear fusion.

The star of this planetary system is still working on turning H into He. It only has two rings in it. A helium core surrounded by a hydrogen shell.

I wonder how small I am today?

Edited by Machin Shin

Stars form from gas

Nebula

stellar-nebula-cone-nebula-stars-wallpaper.jpg

Condensing blob of gas in a nebula becomes a Proto star as the gas starts to spin and heat up.

protostar.jpg

Stellar core goes nuclear and over the next megayear the winds clears out the heliosphere.

The star creates a magnetic field that attracts heavier elements that are magnetic but due to the rotation caused by the star the elements go into orbit around the star.

Are there any connections between spin states with in a sustained fusion process and the curvature of spacetime?

spontaneous-synchronization-video

Somehow I stop being and just be small.

Edited by Machin Shin

Yeah than His eyes change color...

The verse are with in Nying Thig and chitamatra. Their are 16 heavens of beings with bodies of light. Find the correct kalachakra.

Painting Thangkas is retreat work. The proportions of the Thangka must be correct and the pigments made with the appropriate substances.

Stars form from gas

Nebula

Condensing blob of gas in a nebula becomes a Proto star as the gas starts to spin and heat up.

Stellar core goes nuclear and over the next megayear the winds clears out the heliosphere.

The star creates a magnetic field that attracts heavier elements that are magnetic but due to the rotation caused by the star the elements go into orbit around the star.

Are there any connections between spin states with in a sustained fusion process and the curvature of spacetime?

spontaneous-synchronization-video

Somehow I stop being and just be small.

Frame dragging? :D

I love upright basses. I've got to remember to bring mine home!

In my youth I would visualize this phenomena. I suspect that faster than light travel has it's technological origins in this phenomena.

Plasma dragon burning bright. What happens when you play around one of these for a few thousand years!
The rock of ages would turn into a beach.
The wheel of dharma would become spun out and grind to a stop.

And still you would burn bright and gently wander the cosmos.

Oh how small I truly am. Edited by Machin Shin

The work of one of my worldly guides. A friend that I look up to that has needed some help from me and in return has enlightened me.

Life on Mars

One of my favorite pass times is to use the Fossil hunters guide to Mars with google earth. Just open up the app go to Mars and use his material as a reference. Virtually I can visit Mars. Great Fun!!

Today not so small. Surrounded by dark forces of murder, hatred, and harsh divisive words.

Edited by Machin Shin

Plasma dragon burning bright. What happens when you play around one of these for a few thousand years!

The rock of ages would turn into a beach.

The wheel of dharma would become spun out and grind to a stop.

And still you would burn bright and gently wander the cosmos.

Oh how small I truly am.

Too bad it would be a tedious operation to make that my av :lol:

Yeah than His eyes change color...

The verse are with in Nying Thig and chitamatra. Their are 16 heavens of beings with bodies of light. Find the correct kalachakra.

Painting Thangkas is retreat work. The proportions of the Thangka must be correct and the pigments made with the appropriate substances.

"The proportions of the Thangka must be correct and the pigments made with the appropriate substances."

There was a neat TaoMeow post about something similar a while back. If you adhere to something along the lines of everything floating about in a big soup can and influencing each other (or just chemistry and physics and biology and neurology and sociology, and geography and theology and genetics :-)) then it could be fun to figure out what the proportions and substances were and whether the painter handled them or not, made them his/herself or not and all that:-). Well, I guess I'd find it fun... :lol:

The practice of Yantra is how to do the proportions correctly. I think that I'm making up the second part just to be alchemical. There might be secret ingredients such as a special flower from a mountain valley that only grows during the month of ज्येष्ठः or आषाढः

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Am1fOJWqo&feature=related

Edited by Machin Shin

The practice of Yantra is how to do the proportions correctly. I think that I'm making up the second part just to be alchemical. There might be secret ingredients such as a special flower from a mountain valley that only grows during the month of ज्येष्ठः or आषाढः

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Am1fOJWqo&feature=related

Oh man. That video was. And then the guy just sort of got up and? Did you mean to take me OT? If so, I will go post the tin (soup) can in my PPF right away :blink:

Lightning is a form of plasma. Sometimes the lineage acts of it's own and I like a ship on rough seas get tossed about...or more like a space craft that is in transit between two world systems. While in transit it's guidance is interrupted by a gamma ray burst and it arrives at the programmed destination to find itself off coarse.

There are gravitational and deep space phenomena that we have yet to learn about.

WHAT ME! Yeah I'm small.

A ho tu in English and Chinese. Download if you're curious and know Ba Gua.

Lu are descending serpent spirits

Naga are ascending serpent spirits

I'm so small that I have a whole solar system in the dot above.

Cosmic defiance.pdf

• Like 1

Nice! I still say that's what we saw here in those relatively recent images of the milky way, although being not hungry at the moment, its not quite spitting out a stream :lol:

498884main_DF3_Fermi_bubble_art_labels.jpg

How did the team get equipment into intergalactic space to take a picture of the milkyway so quickly? The artist mislabeled this graphic.

yeah i am small, very very small. even if it does take an entire complete universe

to sustain me.

(perhaps it takes all the multiverses)

Hot damn! A few quotes from the facebook page...

Rajesh Thiyagarajan: "Massive explore sun flares its too danger its very affective earth magnetic fields ...probably its make earth quake possible in few days .."

NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO): "Rajesh - we do not see a direct relationship between solar events and earthquakes."

Achuta!

Zerostao U kulle rah doe kankee kung! Wo ha ha ha

Cheska lopey x'hoo pumba?

Tagwa, Buk yongee esa wermo. Buk coo ya maya stupa.

Planeeto mo creespo. Yanee dah poo noo.

U wanna bargon Pankpa?

Sign in to follow this