Sign in to follow this  
Machin Shin

Plasma Dragon Consumes all of the Problems!

Achuta!

Zerostao U kulle rah doe kankee kung! Wo ha ha ha

Cheska lopey x'hoo pumba?

Tagwa, Buk yongee esa wermo. Buk coo ya maya stupa.

Planeeto mo creespo. Yanee dah poo noo.

U wanna bargon Pankpa?

:lol: did you call me a crispy critter?! :lol:

Waa? Je settah nopa!

Settah Rajesh esa maya stoopah wermo. Rajesh mi pateesha, maya stoopah pateesha.

Planeeto no crispo. Sa pankpa bota u pawa poolyee crispa. Cheska lopey x'hoo pumba?

Thanks Zerostao.

But

"Prerequisites

Partial differential equations, vector calculus, complex analysis including Fourier-Laplace transforms and contour integration. Elementary kinetic theory of gases. Electromagnetism, including Maxwell's equations and plane waves."

I don't remember any (cough, cough) :lol:

Listen!

Prerequisites translated:

Partial differential equations = fluent in writing math and accurately guessing about the future. Prophetic declarations of reality through the use of math....because this is true, that will be possible.

vector calculus = which way is it going? In circles like Bagua because it's stuck in a toroid.

complex analysis including Fourier-Laplace transforms and contour integration = How's it changing as things add up?

Elementary kinetic theory of gases = know your elements! Hot gas likes to expand and alot of hot gas likes to aggregate and condense.

Electromagnetism, including Maxwell's equations and plane waves this is equivalant to (Magnetic palms+carry ball)/wave hands like clouds.

(My avatar is the mathematical model of a confinement field for plasma in the shape of a torus)

Edited by Machin Shin
  • Like 1

that video is great

the translation of the prerequisites is sufficient to the level that i award a wave(or)

to ms -K- that she does not ever need to concern herself with such formalities as having

to actually having to remember any(cough cough) and she is free to explore the free plasma

dragon course from mit, and any others she may be interested in without regard to previous

whatevers. no one will enforce such things, i told them to look the other way.

my own youth being (mis)spent as it was , i find this current world of education more to my liking.

i am still free to laze around , do some baguazhang, at if i feel like it , and at my leisure

i can check in on the latest cutting edge free exchange of ideas at cool places like mit , stanford,

cambridge etc but cambridge (as much as i love them) does not give free plasma dragon lessons, they

are a bit pricey in the 4th state of matter info.

luckily i haver some first hand welding experience and i learned a bit of math playing poker.

so, count me in for plasma dragon class at mit and i can still do the mirror symmetry thing.

or was that on another thread? doesn't really matter. same with the prerequisites.

anyways i think the rest of my day here is best used waving hands like clouds.

yeah, wave hands like clouds is as cool as listening to pulsars

• Like 1

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011/aug/HQ_11-252_Herschel.html

yeah , confirmation B) for those who always need a scientific confirmation.

it is still understood the incredible hulk does not need oxygen to breathe in outer space :blink:

david banner david banner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nd-MK4ESao

who i'm is? :P

so i went to hang out with a couple friends today in there? their? they're? shop. made more sense than going out on the lake on a day like today :(

well before i knew it , they had me wearing a lightweight welding jacket and hood and gloves. handed me some 7018 sticks and pointed me to a miller(not a high life).

so overhead position with hot bits of matter dropping down on me. but watching the plasma action most likey burnt my cataracts out :lol:

if i visit tommorow i will take my own suede jacket and experience the dropping bits of hot matter and know how a planet must feel when small meteorites fall from space.

or i may go to the lake. take my chances there.

• Like 1

torches are somewhat tolerable, but man, a mig will get ya!

over where? in their place? they're not there at present :D

• Like 1

It's not too cool, but the rubber chicken says some interesting things.

Funny you should mention comic books. Instead of killing a couple of guys that really hurt me, my mother, and grandmother I started a Star Wars Legacy collection. I figured I'd get even by reading comics and seeing those brothers as an extreme practice in learning to use love to overcome violence. I don't hate them or love them anymore, but always keep humility near at hand. Star Wars Legacy is subtly prophetic with regards to the southwest spaceport.

Trying to get the Kun'lun administration to understand that their organization exists because of my compassion is like telling them that they don't use source-ery

Seeing others as small only helps to reveal how large the galaxy is. Best to wander away on a wave.

"I find it very interesting to note that the Earth's magnetic field works a little bit like the magnetic traps that we are using in the lab,"

Whod'a thunk!! :lol:

• Like 1

Объединённый институт ядерных исследований

I've been going over the Lazar teachings from S-4 of groom lake. In meditation this afternoon at the Hokoji Zendo I worked with an engineer from a different world system on how the fuel is made for their craft. There's a simple way of letting the fuel absorb neutrons to bring it up to the correct atomic number (N=A-Z) that produces the field effect. But it is a nuclear process, which terrifies us here on this planet.

Yup still a fearful manling am I.

Been discussing dakini script on Facebook.

Has....been a small person.

Well, CAN you do nuclear without either blowing yourself or everyone else upz?

And let's not forget byproducts. Are you doing if without them or are you "outsourcing" the problem? Where to? Becaz if it's staying on earth, we still have a problem. Did anyone work that out yet?

• Like 1

Well, CAN you do nuclear without either blowing yourself or everyone else upz?

And let's not forget byproducts. Are you doing if without them or are you "outsourcing" the problem? Where to? Becaz if it's staying on earth, we still have a problem. Did anyone work that out yet?

Sure, as long as you're not doing it in your kitchen! :lol:

what sorta nuclear process, light or heavy?

• Like 1

There are no scales on this dragon. No eyes, no ears, no tounge, no tail. It's claws are beyond comprehension and it's grasp is life affirming. It's breath is so strong that all of creation is a by product. It's gaze does look into your backyard. Mine as well for that matter. It looks into all of humanities back yard particularly the french and swiss.

But so what?

Do I take acception to it's gazing into my back yard?

Please! In my backyard. Just as long as you keep chasing your own tail.

• Like 2

Sure, as long as you're not doing it in your kitchen! :lol:

what sorta nuclear process, light or heavy?

I do 'em "light nuclear processes" in my kitchen every morning:-)

Nah, serious-like. Do we have an actual say in the which is the what?

Seriously, I speak to people who seem uber serious about it. Which is better?

How do you do a light nuclear process in your kitchen?

Nuclear systhesis of heavy elements into super heavy elements requires technically advanced equipment that is available to the public.

lyrics

Edited by Machin Shin

Dark side of the moon, North pole Рождественский

That will be a good place to do the work. Let's hope that I'm totally off of my rocker.

i am not at all curious as to why we never have returned to the moon. :mellow:

i wonder if anyone thinks about this?

How do you do a light nuclear process in your kitchen?

Nuclear systhesis of heavy elements into super heavy elements requires technically advanced equipment that is available to the public.

lyrics

Just get used by zero-point. Every time I bother paying attention.

Otherwise I was trying to make a joke. Stupid onterweb!

wasn't there some guy in sweeden, maybe 3 weeks ago splitting atoms in his kitchen?

excited the local authorities there for a moment. "it is just a hobby of mine, why all the fuss?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Homj4SU5w

gee whiz Machin Shin

"How do you do a light nuclear process in your kitchen?

Nuclear systhesis of heavy elements into super heavy elements requires technically advanced equipment that is available to the public."

EBAY DUDE ebay

i rememeber a few years back , just for fun i had ordered 17 king cobras

and turned them loose in the local state park. never heard anything more about it. e b a y is the way

edit> for a balanced post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=46h096m11fo

nuclear kitchen, check , :D cobras, check, levitation, check ,supply your own bliss

Edited by zerostao

Sign in to follow this