Taomeow

Poll: ET Contactee?

Do you believe you may have been contacted or abducted?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe you may have been contacted at any time in your life?

• by alien, extraterrestrial beings
    • by their human agents, representatives, collaborators, or servants
    • by humans camouflaged as alien beings, or using alien technology, or using human technology camouflaged as alien technology
    • via technology or methods whose origins are unknown to you
    • none of the above
  2. 2. Do you believe you may have been abducted at any time in your life?

• by alien, extraterrestrial beings
    • by their human agents, representatives, collaborators or servants
    • by humans camouflaged as alien beings, or using alien technology, or using human technology camouflaged as alien technology
    • via technology or methods whose origins are unknown to you
    • none of the above
  3. 3. Have you ever experienced missing time?

• a few minutes you couldn't account for and have no memory of consciously living through
    • a few hours you couldn't account for and have no memory of consciously living through
    • a few days you couldn't account for and have no memory of consciously living through
    • a few weeks, months, or years you couldn't account for and have no memory of consciously living through
    • none of the above

Please vote! :) I am trying to confirm or refute certain statistics I've come across as to the frequency of the phenomena in the population.

lol Meow, always putting a smile on my silly face :)

PS: why is there a none of the above option?

PPS: yeah! biased much Meow :P

Edited by effilang

The no button has been abducted.

haha - I think Meow made this poll under the sinister influence of little green men or women : )

I have met many people who later claimed to be of alien ancestry...or had lots of alien contact. Not necessarily physically, but perhaps their souls or spirits?

Mostly Pleiadians, Sirians and some others... For some reason I've become a "magnet" for these folks.

Edited by vortex

Okay, I voted the technology/other unknown methods one.

Why? Well this is a strange sounding reason, but I've had these strange marks on my forearms, which are unexplainable as far as I know. They are two lines a few inches apart, circling the forearm, originating beneath the skin, on both arms. On the proximal 1/3 of the forearm. They tend to fade and reappear at times.

So who knows if it was aliens or anything, but it's unknown!

Oh, and I made the poll anonymous, so others (including me) won't know how you voted unless you wish to add a post with an explanation

Okay, I voted the technology/other unknown methods one.

Why? Well this is a strange sounding reason, but I've had these strange marks on my forearms, which are unexplainable as far as I know. They are two lines a few inches apart, circling the forearm, originating beneath the skin, on both arms. On the proximal 1/3 of the forearm. They tend to fade and reappear at times.

So who knows if it was aliens or anything, but it's unknown!

I hear you, brother. That's one of the reasons I'm interested. I have many more questions but the poll form only allows for 3.:( Maybe I will do a follow-up poll if this one points in this or that direction...

Only close thing really I'd say was a dream/deja vu. I woke up resting my head on my counter next to my computer, it was in a house in florida, in that house and the one before weird things took place, before my practice.

Anyway I woke up and notice parents were outside so I went out to get the groceries and as I went out I stood there for a second and remembered a dream (I would imagine). Where I looked up and it was completely dark and then there was just green, the closer to the center of it I could'nt see, but because the "ship" was black I could'nt really get a look at it, being my eyes were focused on the green. The green took up pretty much all I could see and was reasonably close to the ground.

It was a green hue, then I just got the groceries haha. Bout it, never really wondered about it.

Edited by NeiChuan

I love looking at the sky. I've even gone UFO hunting w/ Kunluners out in Phoenix, heading out to alleged secret bases in the desert. What do I have to report nothing.

I answered positively to losing time, but thats just the way I am.

I do have a friend who is seriously into Aliens. She's able to contact albeit in meditation and is involved in some large organizations that track them. She'll send me Youtubes and various web postings.

All in all I'm not a true believer.

Michael

All in all I'm not a true believer.

Good. :) The poll was not designed to reveal true believers OR their negative mirror image and psychological twins, true unbelievers. (A true believer AND a true unbeliever alike believe anything that fits in their respective pre-conceived belief systems, and disregard any and all information that doesn't. There's no difference between them except for the minor point of what specifically it happens to be that their beliefs automatically revolve around and what it is that they automatically leave out of this orbit.)

This-here poll was designed to find out what people believe about their own experiences (or lack thereof), not someone else's (as in the case of true believers and true unbelievers.) In addition, the question about the missing time does not presuppose any beliefs at all except for the working hypothesis that the responding party knows how to read the clock and/or the calendar.

What about adding a basic question "Do you believe in ufo's or that ufo's exist"

One could answer no to all the other questions and yes to this

What about adding a basic question "Do you believe in ufo's or that ufo's exist"

One could answer no to all the other questions and yes to this

This would be a different poll. :)

This would be a different poll. :)

it's your poll up to you.

However, adding it would give a picture of believers to non believers in relation to the rest of the poll.

The question by itself at the top.

So someone could have unexplained time loss and it would show whether or not the were believers.

Anyway again it's your pole and my 2 cents - actually it's probably 4 cents by now:)

I haven't had any "abduction" experiences that I know of, but I do find the phenomena very interesting. I'm not sure what's going on with these experiences, but they are definitely fascinating - and more than a bit creepy.

Here's some alien-themed art I made recently:

alienwater.gif

• Like 1

A bump for your thread. :)

It was a clear night, the cool breeze flowing in through the open windows of my old beat-up but smooth running car. I had the radio on, listening to some cool Motown sounds, letting the grooves slowly rock my body back and forth, almost hypnotic in their beats. Slowly and softly I began to notice a light begin to appear. It was right beside my car! Instantly, like it had been there all along, the light engulfed me, infusing the car with it's own glow - and the car stopped! There was no braking, no throwing me against the seat belt - it just stopped! I could have been totally freaked out and to this day I can't remember the multitude of odd, confusing thoughts that drifted through my mind. One instant I was there and the next instant I found myself on this strange but at the same time totally familiar craft, hovering miles above the Earth. I know I probably should have freaked out but it actually seemed totally natural. There were two odd looking but humanoid beings hovering - as in their feet were not touching the deck - right besides me. They began to converse and as they did so the craft began to move. ZOOM - faster than light. I asked them where they were taking me and they would not answer my question. Finally, the craft slowed down and I noticed we were on a street. They turned to me and said we will now answer your question. We are taking you to live with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air...

OK, IMO folks would have to be really closed not to perceive the others. Inter-dimensional Beings as well as outer space Beings.

For abduction, I put "via technology or methods whose origins are unknown to you"

A three day ayahuasca retreat led me into an experience that closely paralleled a typical abduction scenario. The first two ceremonies were manageable but difficult yet had a feel much more along the lines of typical psychedelic experience, but basically cleaning out a lot of stuff. On the third night I had a rather ominous feeling going into it, like I was being prepped for some very serious surgery.

as the medicine kicked in like never before ( I almost suspect I may have gotten the residue or sediment of the brew and received a megadose). Long story short, this impossibly efficient mechanical "alien" force pinned my arms and legs down and held me in place with an iron grip and very mechanically drained the air out off my body. The feeling was of being stuck at the bottom of an exhale indefinitely. It was a terror that allowed no time for panic. Some kind of extension entered through my mouth and quickly worked on me (for what purpose I haven't a clue). I don't know if it put something in there or removed something. I still don't know if I was in any way the beneficiary of what was happening, I can only assume so because I trust the medicine and the fact that whatever it was knew how to do surgery via the breath from the "inside out" which was very impressive to me. The presence felt rather cold and the experience a bit rapey, through I probably shouldn't expect anything less in an alien psychic surgery scenario, whatever it was it was impossibly beyond my understanding. The experience was very definite, solid and did not seem in the least bit etheric or subtle. I believe it was of a different dimension as "solid" as anything, or I was in perfect resonance with its vibration so it was "solid" to me. It reminds me of Carl Jung's speculation that "UFOs are something psychic with physical properties".

When the Shaman and his assistant came around to do healing work it was obvious how well they could see my energy because the assistant put her hands exactly where I had some problems and physical discomfort which I had not told them about until later. Afterwards while researching and trying to understand, I discovered Graham Hancock's book Supernatural which explores the parallels between Ayahuasca, Shamanism (as in classic dismemberment recorded by ethnographers, Eliade etc), UFO (abduction type) experiences and the (somewhat disturbing) the "fire in the sky" like experiences that Rick Straussman's DMT experiments led to with some of his subjects.

For abduction, I put "via technology or methods whose origins are unknown to you"

A three day ayahuasca retreat led me into an experience that closely paralleled a typical abduction scenario. The first two ceremonies were manageable but difficult yet had a feel much more along the lines of typical psychedelic experience, but basically cleaning out a lot of stuff. On the third night I had a rather ominous feeling going into it, like I was being prepped for some very serious surgery.

as the medicine kicked in like never before ( I almost suspect I may have gotten the residue or sediment of the brew and received a megadose). Long story short, this impossibly efficient mechanical "alien" force pinned my arms and legs down and held me in place with an iron grip and very mechanically drained the air out off my body. The feeling was of being stuck at the bottom of an exhale indefinitely. It was a terror that allowed no time for panic. Some kind of extension entered through my mouth and quickly worked on me (for what purpose I haven't a clue). I don't know if it put something in there or removed something. I still don't know if I was in any way the beneficiary of what was happening, I can only assume so because I trust the medicine and the fact that whatever it was knew how to do surgery via the breath from the "inside out" which was very impressive to me. The presence felt rather cold and the experience a bit rapey, through I probably shouldn't expect anything less in an alien psychic surgery scenario, whatever it was it was impossibly beyond my understanding. The experience was very definite, solid and did not seem in the least bit etheric or subtle. I believe it was of a different dimension as "solid" as anything, or I was in perfect resonance with its vibration so it was "solid" to me. It reminds me of Carl Jung's speculation that "UFOs are something psychic with physical properties".

When the Shaman and his assistant came around to do healing work it was obvious how well they could see my energy because the assistant put her hands exactly where I had some problems and physical discomfort which I had not told them about until later. Afterwards while researching and trying to understand, I discovered Graham Hancock's book Supernatural which explores the parallels between Ayahuasca, Shamanism (as in classic dismemberment recorded by ethnographers, Eliade etc), UFO (abduction type) experiences and the (somewhat disturbing) the "fire in the sky" like experiences that Rick Straussman's DMT experiments led to with some of his subjects.

Oh boy... thank you for sharing.

I recognize some of the drill... on the third day the brew went down with dreadful premonitions and instant knowledge of an "overdose..." ...and the mechanical world (or biomechanical? very much like what Inca and Maya art often depicts, stuff you can't really tell whether it's organic or technological, alive or automatic?..), I've seen it, late in the journey that night, but I didn't get abducted, I was sort of offered to explore it from the inside and was terrified out of my mind, so I begged Her to abort the interaction. Which She did... only to take me somewhere no less drastic. Oh, and the "stuck on the exhale" is familiar too. A woman who was not a shaman but a Peruvian ayahuasquera of several years' experience helped me out at that point (there were many instances of the shaman intervening, or his apprentice, or their disciples, or other entities, many many to thank for helping me... down to AC/DC who showed up briefly when I lost the ability people take for granted in everyday life, the knack for telling the left from the right and orienting oneself in space based on this simple knowledge -- She recruited AC/DC momentarily to sing in my ear, "my balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right" -- which restored the left-right orientation of space first as an idea, and then as normal spacial awareness. On top of lightening the moment with a giggle, which She did many times too.) Anyway... I've become familiar with the written sources you cite only after the fact, and one thing I learned, to my surprise, was that She takes "white tourists" and rain forest dwellers different places altogether... and She took me both places. Which was more than either category would normally have to endure, or chance to learn. God bless and god damn. We should talk...:)

A bump for your thread. :)

It was a clear night, the cool breeze flowing in through the open windows of my old beat-up but smooth running car. I had the radio on, listening to some cool Motown sounds, letting the grooves slowly rock my body back and forth, almost hypnotic in their beats. Slowly and softly I began to notice a light begin to appear. It was right beside my car! Instantly, like it had been there all along, the light engulfed me, infusing the car with it's own glow - and the car stopped! There was no braking, no throwing me against the seat belt - it just stopped! I could have been totally freaked out and to this day I can't remember the multitude of odd, confusing thoughts that drifted through my mind. One instant I was there and the next instant I found myself on this strange but at the same time totally familiar craft, hovering miles above the Earth. I know I probably should have freaked out but it actually seemed totally natural. There were two odd looking but humanoid beings hovering - as in their feet were not touching the deck - right besides me. They began to converse and as they did so the craft began to move. ZOOM - faster than light. I asked them where they were taking me and they would not answer my question. Finally, the craft slowed down and I noticed we were on a street. They turned to me and said we will now answer your question. We are taking you to live with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air...

OK, IMO folks would have to be really closed not to perceive the others. Inter-dimensional Beings as well as outer space Beings.

LOL, I thought you were deadpan serious until you brought up your auntie and your uncle, and was applauding your courage... instead of your sense of humor which I applaud at this point.:lol:

However, the campaign to make everything alien-extraterrestrial-UFO "laughable" was organized in the 50s as a government policy and going strong ever since -- no syndicated journalist was ever allowed to report any of this without a smirk, a wink, a hearty laugh... the information simply doesn't get released without this mandatory mockery which is part of the job description. Very efficient, by the way. Even you and me and people who know better seem to have internalized the pattern. It was being presented as "laughable" for decades, we've absorbed the attitude with mother's milk or soy formula from the bottle, as the case may be... I will start catching myself laughing this away on cue just as the archons insist I must, and making a conscious effort at spiritual disobedience at the very least, if not civil.

LOL, I thought you were deadpan serious until you brought up your auntie and your uncle, and was applauding your courage... instead of your sense of humor which I applaud at this point.:lol:

However, the campaign to make everything alien-extraterrestrial-UFO "laughable" was organized in the 50s as a government policy and going strong ever since -- no syndicated journalist was ever allowed to report any of this without a smirk, a wink, a hearty laugh... the information simply doesn't get released without this mandatory mockery which is part of the job description. Very efficient, by the way. Even you and me and people who know better seem to have internalized the pattern. It was being presented as "laughable" for decades, we've absorbed the attitude with mother's milk or soy formula from the bottle, as the case may be... I will start catching myself laughing this away on cue just as the archons insist I must, and making a conscious effort at spiritual disobedience at the very least, if not civil.

We have been fed a bunch of lies, and "told" to laugh at anyone that takes it serious.

I knew back in the 60's that we are not alone. So did a lot of other people. It is totally amazing to me that nothing has ever "come out" mainstream.

Oh boy... thank you for sharing.

I recognize some of the drill... on the third day the brew went down with dreadful premonitions and instant knowledge of an "overdose..." ...and the mechanical world (or biomechanical? very much like what Inca and Maya art often depicts, stuff you can't really tell whether it's organic or technological, alive or automatic?..), I've seen it, late in the journey that night, but I didn't get abducted, I was sort of offered to explore it from the inside and was terrified out of my mind, so I begged Her to abort the interaction. Which She did... only to take me somewhere no less drastic. Oh, and the "stuck on the exhale" is familiar too. A woman who was not a shaman but a Peruvian ayahuasquera of several years' experience helped me out at that point (there were many instances of the shaman intervening, or his apprentice, or their disciples, or other entities, many many to thank for helping me... down to AC/DC who showed up briefly when I lost the ability people take for granted in everyday life, the knack for telling the left from the right and orienting oneself in space based on this simple knowledge -- She recruited AC/DC momentarily to sing in my ear, "my balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right" -- which restored the left-right orientation of space first as an idea, and then as normal spacial awareness. On top of lightening the moment with a giggle, which She did many times too.) Anyway... I've become familiar with the written sources you cite only after the fact, and one thing I learned, to my surprise, was that She takes "white tourists" and rain forest dwellers different places altogether... and She took me both places. Which was more than either category would normally have to endure, or chance to learn. God bless and god damn. We should talk...:)

Thats awesome, some classic rock would would have definitely taken the edge off! Yeah that was exactly it with the "organic or technological, alive or automatic" question.. it makes sense that she would take people with different backgrounds different places. I've kind of just put that experience on the back burner and hadn't really thought about it again until seeing this thread, thanks for listening.