Pietro

whistle blowing on breathing in the genitals

Testicle Breathing is to me a very direct method to tap into the cold sexual energy.

Once you study more about it... there, the door of wonders!

You make very good points about this and indeed I REALLY like the description of why/when of not doing the MCO by your teacher.

I know sometimes these things boil down to semantics and in the end we are all referring to the same thing.

I will attempt clarification of what I mean and have experienced but I do know that many will take exception to this and Pietro will probably object to my use of the word quantum.

I teach and was taught from the standpoint of infinite high vibration levels of energy. In my system, we differentiate Visualization and INTENT. Our way of looking at this is that Visualization itself is not a direct method as it involves the linear process of visualizing and utilizes the brain/mind in doing so. Of course the brain has finite measurable wave lengths. We say this process imposes a finite limitation of the amplitude and intensity of the energy because it adds a finite variable, the mind/brain itself. Instead we look at INTENT as a direct manipulation of energy by one's Higher Level Self (not attached to mind and brain) and a quantum level event with a potential for unlimited amplitude and intensity where amplitude could be said to be analogous to Voltage and Intensity could be said analogous to the Current. Both are shaped by INTENT itself. An example is when we project qi for healing. We set INTENT first so as to manifest a certain outcome. Then we DO - not visualize. When applied to cultivation the outcome can be instantaneous, much more powerful, and not limited or misdirected by mind.

And indeed I was objecting to the use of the word breathingwhich is so popular by many; it's ties to the visualization process as well as why this is described as "breathing" instead of as "pulling in energy".

Personally I am not convinced that intent comes from the higher level self even if I can feel it ignite all the energycenters. Breathing though,.. seems to come from a higher spiritual source than mine own. Grateful I am. And even moreprofound the breath througthepalms..and thepores.But then again..that may not count for much. I do not know the Universe.

I live and act as if I do believe exactly what you describe, and I have praised intent what defines the target of the arrow before..but still..something..seems funny.

interesting really..seems to me to be a mindful crossroad btw my ego and something

else

Edited by rain

Personally I am not convinced that intent comes from the higher level self even if I can feel it ignite all the energycenters. Breathing though,.. seems to come from a higher spiritual source than mine own. Grateful I am. But then again..that may not count for much. I do not know the Universe.

I live and act as if I do believe exactly what you describe, and I have praised intent what defines the target of the arrow before..but still..something..seems funny.

interesting really..seems to me to be a mindful crossroad btw my ego and something

else

When you refer to breathing are you referring to pulling in energies? In what we practice that is the goal, to pull in from the higher levels. INTENT, as I define it, of course differing from intention, could be looked at as the sword of the higher levels and from my perspective it is inherently linked with our higher level self.

Testicle Breathing is to me a very direct method to tap into the cold sexual energy.

Once you study more about it... there, the door of wonders!

wait... male sexual energy is cold? i thought one of the disadvantages of 'retention' is overheating... isn't yang inherently hot? :unsure:

i know when my boys are danglin they feel cool... but when it gets 'going' it heats things up real quick... ;)

what the dilly yo?

[...] I did my Tai Chi form testicle breathing [...]

Sounds interesting, there's alot more to dig!

I teach and was taught from the standpoint of infinite high vibration levels of energy. In my system, we differentiate Visualization and INTENT. Our way of looking at this is that Visualization itself is not a direct method as it involves the linear process of visualizing and utilizes the brain/mind in doing so. Of course the brain has finite measurable wave lengths. We say this process imposes a finite limitation of the amplitude and intensity of the energy because it adds a finite variable, the mind/brain itself. Instead we look at INTENT as a direct manipulation of energy by one's Higher Level Self (not attached to mind and brain) and a quantum level event with a potential for unlimited amplitude and intensity where amplitude could be said to be analogous to Voltage and Intensity could be said analogous to the Current. Both are shaped by INTENT itself. An example is when we project qi for healing. We set INTENT first so as to manifest a certain outcome. Then we DO - not visualize. When applied to cultivation the outcome can be instantaneous, much more powerful, and not limited or misdirected by mind.

And indeed I was objecting to the use of the word breathingwhich is so popular by many; it's ties to the visualization process as well as why this is described as "breathing" instead of as "pulling in energy".

That's great, thanks for making that distinction YaMu. I always knew I didnt visualize but I hadnt actually thought what I do instead, and it is intending.

... about the connection between intent and the higher level self. I'm sure this is what we all want to develop to great degree, it's the very stuff of being one with the tao.

So again it comes to clearing out our junk ; the clearer one is, the purer and therefore more effective our intent..

So now I get why people are anti 'visualising'..but I wonder how much of a discrepancy there is between the two.. is it possible to visualise whilst not 'intending'.. I guess yes, the visualising comes from a less joined up position, a place of less depth and therefore less power.

Okay. This is very helpful, I'm glad you take the time to unpick the furniture that we got so used to, thankyou.

Hi Michael

I know that your questions were thrown out more generally, but as they were asked in a thread on Bruce's methods, while I can't speak for Bruce I will for simple discussion give some answers : )

The following comments are based on my experience with his method. Any mistakes are mine. For the most part what I have been taught appears in agreement with your comments.

What I object to here is the constant reference to breathing. We breathe air into our lungs. One can't breath air into an organ.

Quite. I think some of this comes from people translating the character qi as breath/breathing, as well as going on the kinesthetic feeling as a way to get people to understand. Bruce's method used to be taught as part of one of his five neigong sets. The set that teaches kai he (open/close) and pulsing. It was then separated as people were apparently not getting it.

Bruce is concerned with the sixteen neigong principles, they are the 'wine', these days he teaches them through the five neigong sets, which are the bottles that can contain the wine so you can learn them. The shape can change.

Bruce teaches the 'physical' (jing) aspects first as a foundation (bear in mind in Bruce's teaching jing/physical includes the concept of 'qi' worked with in TCM and acupuncture). This basically involves making sure the whole body is 'moving' when you breathe, and this goes from the gross body movements to the very subtle. The layered approach is designed to help you find and release any obstructions to the breathing process. The aim is that everything moves when you breathe, and the circulatory systems from the physical movements of lypmh and blood, to the energetic are free to flow as and how is needed.

I have seen many similar methods to this aspect of the work labeled all kinds of things, for me when someone says;

"pelvis" breathing

"kidney" breathing

"belly" breathing

"spine" breathing

"bone" breathing

I think of whether or not these things physically move when you breathe, the same way babies and animals like cats can visibly be seen to open and close their whole bodies as they breathe. Another component is of course to be bringing qi to, or through the area with intent, which some marry to the physical act of breathing. Bruce's method gets the body moving and open first and allows you to naturally move into the latter as you as an individual develop.

I have met and studied with people who go to working with the qi and 'breathe' to/through parts of their bodies almost straight off the bat. But their body areas do not really move in the same way when breathing. It may just be a developmental process coming from the other side. I certainly think having both is stronger and more beneficial. But it always depends on the purpose behind why you practice what you do.

This attempt by so many to tie in breathing and Qi is a kindergarden method of directing energy through a finite visualization process which is not even close to the efficiency in utilizing energy in a direct manner. Instead, why not just send energy wherever one wants it?

: ) Well put. I think many 'simple' qigong's use the breathing to aid in relaxation and that relaxation allows better circulation and therefore qi flow, but the actual change is minimal and it is not so much moving qi as becoming aware of it and shifting your 'awareness' around your body.

In the Water method Bruce explains that "in qi gong, the breath is a vehicle for the movement of qi; in nei gong, the mind moves the qi directly"

The Water method breathing does not use visualisations nor, as a whole, tie breath to moving qi. It aims to teach you to work with your qi through direct intent, one of the sixteen principles Bruce teaches is the absorption and projection of qi from any part of the body. There are times when breathing is tied to qi, but these are for addressing specific imbalances only. The breathing process moves on to awakening the central channel after the whole body is moving, part of the idea is not to simply direct your qi down a single channel with your breath and visualisation. It is more a case of keeping your awareness of the whole picture while allowing yourself to be aware of and to check in on how a part of the whole is functioning without 'gapping'. This probably has more to do with teaching and practicing this ability of awareness, presence, and relaxed focus than it does 'breathing'.

Better still, why practice unbalanced methods so that there is a need to do this? All of this happens in a natural and safe manner.

The only time I can really see a need for this directing of energy into specific organs is if a person begins a practice unhealthy and unbalanced and a prescriptive medical qigong exercise for a particular organ is given.

Agreed.

In 'qigong' as a whole, specific methods are used to address specific problems. Most of what Bruce teaches he defines as neigong rather than qigong. The qigong he teaches is a 'meridian', or medical qigong and so by its nature is for working on addressing particular imbalances within the individual. It is for healing not spiritual cultivation. Regardless of whether people agree with his definitions or not, as I am discussing his system I will repeat them. Bruce defines the difference between qigong and neigong as;

"In qi gong, the practitioner works one technique at a time, combining them gradually into a specific sequence. For instance, once an acupuncture channel is opened, then once opened, the practitioner opens the next in line, and so on...important principle to remember about qi gong in general is that one cqi flow is sequentially followed by another."

Whereas,

"The nei gong system, on the other hand, seeks to work all the chi flows of the system at one time, the ultimate objective being to synergistically combine the hundreds of chi flows in the body....Of course, nei gong is learned one piece at a time, but it is practiced in a way that all learned pieces are performed simultaneously. "

The Water method aims only to release obstructions rather than to get tied up with too much specificity in its methods. The neigong are the foundation for meditation and spiritual work, they are there to allow practitioners to identify and release any blockages on the physical, energetic, emotional, etc layers that may hold them back in the meditation and spiritual work. So while they are not 'prescriptions' to address diagnosed imbalances like within medical qigong, they do allow a practitioner to identify and specifically work upon aspects of the sixteen neigong components more easily. They are in effect simply a 'teaching' tool, and an easier one than the internal martial arts which is how Bruce originally taught the neigong. The last neigong set is the one that brings everything together and acts as a direct bridge into meditation.

Of course air has qi in it and of course visualization methods do work, although in a limited manner. I am attempting to point to the difference in efficiency of direct methods versus adding another finite variable (breath in this case) to the equation.

Bruce's methods do not use visualisation. They all, the breathing methods included, work with the kinesthetic sense or 'image' of the body held in the sensory-motor part of our nervous system, as a way in to working with the qi directly. His approach is to pay attention to what is happening in your body until you can feel the qi as well. This way you are working with the qi indirectly through the effects it is having upon you, not creating images in your head and overlapping them upon your body to move 'qi'. The latter as we know can simply create a barrier between what is imagined/visualised to be happening and to what is actually happening. I think the term 'mental masterbation' is what is I have seen here on the 'bums in reference to this.

Bruce's teaching is cybernetic in nature, the breathing methods are not simply about breathing or about working with qi. You do not use the breathing methods to learn to direct and move qi. Although they may help you do this.

Regards,

SM

snip

..the breathing methods included,

work with the kinesthetic sense or 'image' of the body held in the sensory-motor part of our nervous system, as a way in to working with the qi directly.

... pay attention to what is happening in your body until you can feel the qi as well. This way you are working with the qi indirectly through the effects it is having upon you, not creating images in your head and overlapping them upon your body to move 'qi'

That's odd. For a moment you sounded as if he's the only one doing it. It's common qigong knowledge... in spite of... what people may believe others do. All of the good teachers know this, and teach this.

Whether or not the practitioner actually understands and does it properly, it's entirely a different matter. As with everything else, depends on how much you put in it.

Cheers

Edited by Little1

If you breathe into your genitals and you hear a whistle blowing, you should really make an appointment with an internist.

Thanks for the contribution. Actually I am fairly familiar with Bruce's (I knew him as Kumar) approaches. He has done a lot to promote qigong, neigong, and MA in the USA. We should all be grateful for all the folks who have spent so much time to bring these arts to the west.

On a side note, are you familiar with Michael Winn's thoughts on "water & fire" methods? He wrote on this some time ago.

This basically involves making sure the whole body is 'moving' when you breathe, and this goes from the gross body movements to the very subtle. The layered approach is designed to help you find and release any obstructions to the breathing process. The aim is that everything moves when you breathe, and the circulatory systems from the physical movements of lypmh and blood, to the energetic are free to flow as and how is needed...

Snowmoki,

Thank you very much for this post. This is precisely the kind of info I was trying to get out of Pietro, plus a whole lot more.

Since you mention this and since I have Winn's response I figured I'd paste it here for all to read.

Wow, you are right on top of things. I was too lazy to look it up.

For myself, I am a big believer in balance.

That article by Winn, man, at first it was like, "Wow this is so profound, how did Frantzis not see this?", but then it changed to "Wow, Winn really doesn't know what he's talking about here." The change occurred when I realized that most of what he acts like he is correcting Frantzis on he is actually just repeating something Frantzis already said in one of his books.

Like how what the water method really is is the way of never forcing anything, not the way of never using fire nor the way of emphasizing dissolving. Of course Frantzis' system uses fire, it uses all 5 phases and 8 forces, like any good system must. And Frantzis says explicitly that Fire schools use dissolving, the difference being the philosophy behind how and when different techniques are used.

Frantzis also explicitly says that both the Water and Fire schools have a practice called Kan and Li, so why Winn acts like that his system is the "Way of Water and Fire" as opposed to the "Water Only" school can only be that he didn't actually read Frantzis' books or ask Frantzis about it directly.

Again, Winn says the process is unnecessarily slow and only leads but never follows, but just because Frantzis has not put the teachings for speeding up the process in books, doesn't mean they aren't there. You do stuff to get everything all stirred up (lead), and then you dissolve it (follow). But he hasn't put the "stir up" techniques in books, and probably never will.

Yet again, Frantzis does say some people are more suited to the fire methods, and never says they are bad or wrong. But he does extol the virtues of the water method (of course) and point out the flaws in the fire methods, which definitely can give people the wrong impression. So I think Winn's heart is in the right place, it's just that he is beating down straw men for most of the article.

Edited by Creation

This basically involves making sure the whole body is 'moving' when you breathe, and this goes from the gross body movements to the very subtle. The layered approach is designed to help you find and release any obstructions to the breathing process. The aim is that everything moves when you breathe, and the circulatory systems from the physical movements of lypmh and blood, to the energetic are free to flow as and how is needed...

Snowmoki,

Thank you very much for this post. This is precisely the kind of info I was trying to get out of Pietro, plus a whole lot more.

Thanks for bringing Snowmonki's post to my attention as I missed it earlier. All that he says is correc. Kumar definitely knows his stuff and I think Winn is trying to legitimize himself by mentioning Chia as an authority and by saying he discussed things with Kumar.

Concerning using intent to gather into or project energy from any part of the body (and EVERY part). That is something that we gain the ability to do in my system and it can be done, however we develope power in our hands and use our hands and movement to do that, which can make it more effective (more chi, more flow, etc), but the essential part is to develope the power in your hands early on in order to have more ability with this. The hands are the best tools for energy work.

...Frantzis also explicitly says that both the Water and Fire schools have a practice called Kan and Li, so why Winn acts like that his system is the "Way of Water and Fire" as opposed to the "Water Only" school can only be that he didn't actually read Frantzis' books or ask Frantzis about it directly....

I actually do not think Winn was lying when he said, ..."I consider Kumar Frantzis a good friend and colleague, and we have had deep discussions about this subject."

What many do not understand is that the major teachers in the USA have interacted quite a bit at the NQA and other conferences, as well as personally. Most of us kinda know what the other is about. And I think everyone has something good to offer. You would be REALLY surprised who has taken workshops with who.

Like how what the water method really is is the way of never forcing anything, not the way of never using fire nor the way of emphasizing dissolving. Of course Frantzis' system uses fire, it uses all 5 phases and 8 forces, like any good system must. And Frantzis says explicitly that Fire schools use dissolving, the difference being the philosophy behind how and when different techniques are used.

Frantzis also explicitly says that both the Water and Fire schools have a practice called Kan and Li, so why Winn acts like that his system is the "Way of Water and Fire" as opposed to the "Water Only" school can only be that he didn't actually read Frantzis' books or ask Frantzis about it directly.

Again, Winn says the process is unnecessarily slow and only leads but never follows, but just because Frantzis has not put the teachings for speeding up the process in books, doesn't mean they aren't there. You do stuff to get everything all stirred up (lead), and then you dissolve it (follow). But he hasn't put the "stir up" techniques in books, and probably never will.

Yet again, Frantzis does say some people are more suited to the fire methods, and never says they are bad or wrong. But he does extol the virtues of the water method (of course) and point out the flaws in the fire methods, which definitely can give people the wrong impression. So I think Winn's heart is in the right place, it's just that he is beating down straw men for most of the article.

You know, I learned alchemy without much being spoken of it, and I think that's the BEST way to do it by far, to get there without all the blabber and mind chatter; so I'm not familiar with some of these terms. I understand well the need for balance in all things, but terms like water method or fire school and lead and follow are outside of my dictionary. I can relate to the need for grounding and for ungrounding and how it's better in general to get people grounded first, particularly in this society. I can probably relate to them if I had a good explanation.

It would probably be best to remain ignorant though <_<

There is upward and downward, inward and outward, gathering and projecting, stirring up and quieting down, but how does that real stuff relate to imaginary stuff like fire and water; and how is stirred up leading and dissolving following, and what the fork is dissolving supposed to mean anyway. It all sounds like a bunch of hocus pokus to me.

Does Winn's fire method mean visualizing internal flows? If it does then that's bullshit.

What many do not understand is that the major teachers in the USA have interacted quite a bit at the NQA and other conferences, as well as personally.

And then there's a lot of non major (major in this case referring to publicity, no doubt) teachers who are just as advanced, or way more advanced, who keep to themselves and avoid legitimizing stooges with contact.

And then there's a lot of non major (major in this case referring to publicity, no doubt) teachers who are just as advanced, or way more advanced, who keep to themselves and avoid legitimizing stooges with contact.

SJ,

If you ever interacted with some of these folks I do believe you would find most of them to be caring, well practiced, and well studied individuals. You may find you enjoyed the interaction. Sure there are plenty of non-public teachers as well.

I actually do not think Winn was lying when he said, ..."I consider Kumar Frantzis a good friend and colleague, and we have had deep discussions about this subject."

What many do not understand is that the major teachers in the USA have interacted quite a bit at the NQA and other conferences, as well as personally. Most of us kinda know what the other is about. And I think everyone has something good to offer. You would be REALLY surprised who has taken workshops with who.

I know Winn has said how he studied Ba Gua and nei gong with Frantzis and edited Opening the Energy Gates. So it was surprising for me to realize that Winn fighting straw men. Well, that's how it seems to me; I can't rule out the possibility that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

But people talking past each other is such a ubiquitous thing. Even with chi masters, I guess.

Not really sure of relevance but some good info on Water path by Kunlun Max.

Each person has their own natural element. Some people are more like Fire, some are like Water, some are like air. Say, if you are a natural Fire person, to awaken, you become the opposing element in order to find the balance, which we call the Middle Path. When those two elements are in balance, what the Daoists call Kan and Li – when the Fire and water mix, there is a steaming process. This is called heating the cauldron and it allows you to convert your essence (Jing) into Life Force (Chi); when this Chi is built up, you feel blissful in the heart. But then you must convert that into Emptiness i.e. refine that steam so that it disappears into Nothingness. In Kunlun, which is a water method, if you do the practice right, the lower body is very warm, the heart is cool and the mind is empty.

In inner cultivation, it is all about balancing the heart and the kidneys i.e. Fire and Water. Creating the opposite element to balance is natural alchemy. In Kunlun itself, the balancing is done without the mind getting in the way. 99% of one’s awakening comes from purification of the mind. In Kunlun, mind will shake off naturally but for some people, the body will shake before the mind is released. Either way, it is going to lead to the same effect.

Most systems are fire-based; they go from tailbone up. We are one of the Water based systems. Another practice in China that is Water based is called the Secret of the Golden Flower or the Nine Palaces. The Water path comes down from the Crown into the body, and then down into the tailbone. This is what we call - cooling the fire before the *** arises (missed what Max said here). At the same time, it is also - as above so below. As the crown opens, the tailbone also opens up. As your Wisdom Eye center opens up, your lower dantien opens up. As your throat (or did he say soul?) opens up, the Solar Plexus also opens up. When the emptiness of the mind and the blissful radiance of the spontaneous energy arise and meet at the heart, we call this the middle path or the blooming of the Golden Flower. And when that heart opens up, that is when you have death-like experiences and very bright light. Then the lower mind in the head begins to descend through the Katica channel (or something like that, not sure, Max utters the Tibetan name) or the Channel of Clarity and meets with the heart. This is when you have the Great Opening where bliss and compassion come together.

Lot of people do forceful methods, some do Bhastrika, some do forceful breath holding etc. The Fire path is easy to open but it is also easy to damage yourself if you do not have the guidance of a proper teacher. While in the Water path, my teacher says, you only need to see me once, continue on the water path and everything opens naturally; it is not forceful in any way. Your body, your higher body and eventually nature itself dictates when you open, how you open and how much you open. The thing is that you get your mind out of the way when you are practicing.

The water path is not as much known as the fire path. It is pretty safe, it is a gentle approach and you can control it at will. The teacher does not have to be there 24 hours a day, it is called the path of no more learning. Everything that is supposed to happen will happen to you naturally, even while you sleep. While you sleep, you are unconscious but the body goes through the same process as the water path descends into you and that’s how the body regenerates itself.

In practices like Yoga, we are used to the mind controlling what the body should or should not do. But the body in itself has the yoga and on water path, the body takes the posture it needs at that moment.

If you look at the Tibetan traditions like Nyingma, if your wisdom eye is open, there are near death experiences and you see a tunnel of light; some people think they are going out of the crown because we perceive we are going up or out. But in actuality, it is the wisdom eye looking down through the Katica channel at the heart where the true Spirit is as in Tibetan yoga. So you’re actually traveling through the Katica channel into your own essence which is in the heart. But in a linear and more material aspect, if the people are not aware of the channel inside themselves, they perceive the channel as outside the head and leading into a tunnel above them.

The lower mind is in between the eyebrows. As the yogis go through the spiritual death and awakening, that mind goes to the center of the brain called the Crystal palace and from there, he descends into the Katica channel and then goes to the heart. In the heart there is a certain part, certain specialized cells which are never touched or pricked even by the doctors as it will shock the person and allow the spirit to leave. And there are actual Daoist practices where they touch that part with their mind - called the Red Sun practice - which allows you to merge your lower mind and higher mind into that reality in the heart. When you have actually touched it, you get this blissful energetic hiccup. A lot of traditions describe it as a drop going into the Ocean of Wisdom, the ocean being your heart and mind is like a drop to go into Primordial Awareness.

Edited by Raymond Wolter

SJ,

If you ever interacted with some of these folks I do believe you would find most of them to be caring, well practiced, and well studied individuals. You may find you enjoyed the interaction. Sure there are plenty of non-public teachers as well.

Yeah, well sorry for spewing, i'm certain the NQA is full of very fine people; but mentioning NQA touched a nerve. I looked in to becoming an instructor member and they wanted to see a certificate. Well in my system we don't do toilet paper. You either have the goods or you don't, and teachers that pass out certificates are in my opinion not top level. I just checked and I see they now want to see documentation of hours of training, well I don't have any documentation, and what is training supposed to mean, hours of time with a teacher only or does it include hours of time with a teacher plus hours practicing? I have way over a thousand hours of instruction with a highest level master, and other top masters add many more hours, and I have many thousands of hours of practice. Two of these teachers wanted me to teach, my chi kung teacher and my tai chi teacher, but I didn't get no toilet paper from them. Then there's all this money the NQA wants to get THEIR certificate, they want like $250 for two years, so what's it all about? A bunch of people who deal in certificates patting each other on the back so they can boost their income? That's OK for them but it alienates me because I don't fit in to their tidy little system and having people with certificates think they are above you. This is common with many types of systems where top masters stay private and don't join public groups. Not to say that some top masters don't form little social groups, but those groups are private and they aren't put together for promotion or for making money.

Take Bruce Lee for example. He taught what he called Jeet Kun do but none of his students 'got' it, he made sure of that by not teaching them the basics, and he specifically told his students that if they teach what they learned from him that they should not call what they teach Jeet Kun do. And yet there's all kinds of nuts running around out there who learned from someone who learned from someone who learned from someone who took some lessons from Bruce Lee and I sho nuff, some of them call or called it Jeet Kun Do. At least on Bozo gave certificates in Jeet Kun Do to his students. They all give certificates to their students but Bruce Lee didn't have a certificate to teach JKD.

However, there are a few people out there who did get 'it', and the reason they got it is because they learned it from Bruce Lee's primary teacher, who taught Bruce a form called Jeet Kun, these guys spent just as much or more time learning as Bruce did, and they learned it later after it was more highly developed. Some of these people are now teaching this art and they really are 'the best', they really got it, but none of them have certificates nor do they offer certificates, nor are they members of the NQA although they could blow most members there out of the water with their chi power. aaaand, lo and behold the basics that were left out by Bruce, my chi kung system is those basics - along with a whole bunch of other stuff, but I don't have any certificates or documentation.

That's what I think about the NQA, apparently not for me or my kind.

Edited by Starjumper7

About Water and Fire Path...

Water is connected to Kidney&Jing, the kinestetic

Fire is connected to Heart&Mental, the visual

There are three other options left: Metal, Wood and Earth.

Don't rule any of them out just because you don't fit into them.

Each of us is different, and has a personal pathway to get in touch with the Qi Field.

L1