Starjumper

There be Dragons

Drag on might also be interpreted as in drag on a cigarette -like take a drag.

oooohhh! Nice link up Mythmaker! I'd like to say that was deliberate on my part, but I'd be lying. You have a true artists mind.

The spots could also be liver spots from drinking.

:( I never considered my dragon was an alcoholic one! What the hell.... smoking alcoholic dragon taking a drag-on a cigarette it is!

oooohhh! Nice link up Mythmaker! I'd like to say that was deliberate on my part, but I'd be lying. You have a true artists mind.

:( I never considered my dragon was an alcoholic one! What the hell.... smoking alcoholic dragon taking a drag-on a cigarette it is!

ninpo you did intend this,you perhaps were not aware of it.

edit i sent a blank :wacko: maybe you should create more and see what your subconcious is trying to tell you?

Edited by zerostao

ninpo you did intend this,you perhaps were not aware of it.

edit i sent a blank :wacko: maybe you should create more and see what your subconcious is trying to tell you?

Well, yes, one might say the subconscious works in mysterious ways. The only problem is I rarely drink more than once a month, unless it's the festive season of course. Further more my skin is like a babies bottom and I look ten years younger than I actually am (so they say...which is actually highly annoying believe it or not).

All in all, my subconscious is mucking about.

edit i sent a blank :wacko:

ps. You did intend to send that blank! ..... now .... 'sending blanks' ..... hmmmmm, well, I do hope not for your future wives sake!! :P

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Keep on creating mythmaker, ninpo, zero et all. :) Some paintings are sublime, other creations, well...I dunno there ninpo, but do keep it up. And I'll keep chucklin'... :lol:

Are you referring to that fabulous example of neo-abstract-left-hand-path-elephant-painting-inspired-art?

I want it for my fridge :)

Edited to add: http://www.elephantartgallery.com/paintings/

Edited by Kate

8 Extraordinary Vessels no, not my drawing, but I like it :)

8_Psy_chan_int..jpg

i like it too :)thx R_V for sharing. on scribd is the mantak chia book, fusion of the 8 channels if anyone wanted to look.

my psychic channels are aware of a hidden dragon or 2 visiting this thread.

anyone else sense that? :lol:

is the dragon qi?

edit> when i get visitors now they come in pairs.

ta other nite one had a very low stance and was very coiled his/her? partner had on a fearsome/ferocious

look on his/her face. :closedeyes:

well i hope they are in pairs and there is not another one lurking close by that i dont see :P

i wonder what dragons think about threessome relationships?? :lol:

Edited by zerostao