Gauss

Prediction - who will make it and not...

[quote name='Gauss' date='08 July 2010 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1Why are you suspicious? Open up your mind and try it first before speaking out against it. You might be surprised just like 100 million other people have been in 123 countries in only 18 years. There is a reason FG spreads like wildfire and no other practice has ever spread like this in the history of mankind.

FG is simply a phenomenal practice and was prophesiced by Swedenborg, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, the Bible, Buddhism, Ge An etc etc.

After you study the prophecies and try the practice all your doubts will be shattered.

Um, yeah, he already tried it.

I think the reason that FG has spread like it has is because the exercises are OK and effective in some ways. When you combine an OK chi kung practice with intense evangelism and consider how most people are like sheep then it adds up to why it has spread so much.

I will say this for them, they are very much better than sitting around with your finger in your nose and 'doin' the MCO.

Oh, shit! You're supposed to have your finger in your nose when doing the MCO?! Which nostril?? Which finger?? I can't believe I've been doing it wrong this whole time!

Rage is an emotion and an attachment to cultivate away in all upright schools...

I wish you good luck.

HAHA!

I wasn't angry at all!!

You got it wrong! :lol: So you spiritual path SUCKS at reading people!!

HA!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Attachment? Yea like attachment as in attachment to your oh dear GRORIOUS LEADER :P .

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Oh, shit! You're supposed to have your finger in your nose when doing the MCO?! Which nostril?? Which finger?? I can't believe I've been doing it wrong this whole time!

:lol:

Sometimes we (bums) have a nasty habit of raining down criticism on followers of an orthodox system. Ofcourse a diehard believer is going to be 100% faithful and toe the line, but they're also the ones who put in the most time on the mat.

Gauss will never convince me to join falun, but I'm sure there's many things I could learn from him.

my 2cents

Michael

I've noticed the more Orthodox (I'll define as strict w/ rule based hierarchy & mythology) the system, the sooner they proclaim the world is coming to an end. I suspect its been that way throughout history.

Little finger, unless the ring finger fits. Which hand depends on if you're right handed or left handed, of course. Also, make sure to raise your heels up off the floor and shake your legs unless you're sitting full lotus, if so then shake your hand up and down ... but don't hurt yourself ... YAAAAhahahaha

While you're doing this you should praise Buddha and ask him to shield you from his demons.

Edited by Starjumper7

Nice vision.

Way too complicated for me though.

Peace & Love!

Bless your heart Marblehead

HAHA!

I wasn't angry at all!!

You got it wrong! :lol: So you spiritual path SUCKS at reading people!!

HA!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Attachment? Yea like attachment as in attachment to your oh dear GRORIOUS LEADER :P .

I see emotions(and exclamation marks) in your message.

There are seven emotions to cultivate away in Buddhism:

http://www.mandarinbook.info/chinesewords/monosyllabic/buddhist_emotions.php

I wish you a nice day

Edited by Gauss

All of you, can you tell me if you oppose the FG persecution in China?

Do you have any compassion to offer those FG cultivators who are imprisoned and tortured in China as we speak?

I truly hope you do have compassion for those people.

Do you have any compassion to offer those FG cultivators who are imprisoned and tortured in China as we speak?

[derail]

Sorry to interject Gauss. I am sure our users would be interested if you could provide links to a library of information on FG. Perhaps you might be heard if you kicked it down a notch and let people do some research by providing links to information. Persuasive material may turn people away. But then again I guess I dont know anything :lol:

Pink Light

[/derail]

Um, yeah, he already tried it.

I think the reason that FG has spread like it has is because the exercises are OK and effective in some ways. When you combine an OK chi kung practice with intense evangelism and consider how most people are like sheep then it adds up to why it has spread so much.

You say you tried the exercises, can you tell me how long you could sit in double Lotus(many beginners can not do it at all)?

:lol:

I've noticed the more Orthodox (I'll define as strict w/ rule based hierarchy & mythology) the system, the sooner they proclaim the world is coming to an end. I suspect its been that way throughout history.

Thanks, about the end of the world in FG we only show people the prophecies and they point to these few years up remaining until 2019(1999-2019) before the seven years of suffering will start.

Well duh, ofcourse there is compassion for those who have suffered under the Chinese. Its terrible.

Falun has some solid practices and philosophies. Its also on some levels a charismatic cult tied up with religious and political entanglements and as you've shown something of a doomsday mentality.

The people who practice it don't deserve the persecution they've gotten. Quite the opposite, but historically groups who are lead by a near deified master who preaches the coming doomsday don't do well. I don't think the leaders of FG have done a great job of shielding there followers from pain.

Michael

You say you tried the exercises, can you tell me how long you could sit in double Lotus(many beginners can not do it at all)?

Full lotus, NEVER.

According to my Book of Truth, only those who are not wearing shoes at the time of the Earth Dimension Shift will make it.

What happens is that the earth will shift, we are part of the earth so we will shift with it. HOWEVER the earth only takes with it what is connected to its yin energy, since that is all it is aware of.

So if you're wearing shoes that block the yin energy from the earth you are cut out of it system. Some footwear may not cut you out if its made from certain materials.

The majority of those given into temptation of the modern world have "plastic souls", they are easily moulded into any shape society sees fit, they are no longer their true self, no longer one with the earth. High multiple floor buildings have made the situation even worse in recent history.

At the time of the shift they are disconnected and will be left behind, unless they happen to be barefoot at the time.

As footwear evolved into sneakers and such humanity lost contact with the earths yin field, causing it to become like it is today, totally disconnected from its origins. The apple Eve ate in the bible is actually symbolic for red shoes made from snake skin, being a woman she fancied some shiny red footwear.She then brought them to adam who tried them on, and thats when God decided to make us shy of our naked bodies, because a naked man in bright red shoes is just painful to see.

As the time for the shift approaches we must all take some precautions if we all want to make it:

#1 Do not wear footwear of any sort

#2 Avoid EVER being above the ground floor of buildings

#3 Do not remain above ground for long periods of time (no flying), just to be safe I will not jump again until the shift is over.

I wish you all good luck brothers, I hope to see you all in the next dimension.

Edited by That Guy

Full lotus, NEVER.

Ok, which practice do you do? I heard from other people that Taoists cultivate the body alot and hence meditate for long periods in double Lotus. Which position do you have in meditation?

Many people say FG is easy to do and yet every high-level cultivator is demanded to sit in double-Lotus for long periods(hours) of time without pain. To do that you must eliminate almost all your karma and that is not easy. The other FG exercises are for the lower levels.

Dang!

<removes shiny red shoes>

Does the Book of Truth say what day of the week the shift will happen?

We can expect it anytime from Monday to Friday, earth doesn't do weekend shifts *joke drums* :lol:

Ok, which practice do you do?

That's rather difficult to describe, and you really don't need to know anyway, do you?

I heard from other people that Taoists cultivate the body alot and hence meditate for long periods in double Lotus. Which position do you have in meditation?

I would say we use most of the ten thousand ways of meditation, but I don't do full lotus.

Many people say FG is easy to do and yet every high-level cultivator is demanded to sit in double-Lotus for long periods(hours) of time without pain. To do that you must eliminate almost all your karma and that is not easy.

I believe that what you believe is actually dogma. :)

Edited by Starjumper7

That's rather difficult to describe, and you really don't need to know anyway, do you?

I would say we use most of the ten thousand ways of meditation, but I don't do full lotus.

I believe that what you believe is actually dogma. :)

Unless you can name your practice I guess it is a secret practice.

I tell you something, after a period of cultivation most people will feel a clear connection between karma and double-Lotus pain.