Gauss

Prediction - who will make it and not...

Unless you can name your practice I guess it is a secret practice.

I can name it but that would be meaningless as almost no one has heard of it. I can categorize it but the categories have been bastardized and cheapened by greedy fools so that would be misleading. I can describe it, and while people will hear the words most won't have experience to relate to, they will equate it to whatever low level of experience they already have and then think they know what it is, so that would make me a liar, wouldn't it? Truly, the Cicada can not comprehend the Peng bird.

I tell you something, after a period of cultivation most people will feel a clear connection between karma and double-Lotus pain.

I can feel it too, I didn't do it when I was younger so I'm paying for my sin now, and the sin was not stretching. That's my karma.

I can name it but that would be meaningless as almost no one has heard of it. I can categorize it but the categories have been bastardized and cheapened by greedy fools so that would be misleading. I can describe it, and while people will hear the words most won't have experience to relate to, they will equate it to whatever low level of experience they already have and then think they know what it is, so that would make me a liar, wouldn't it? Truly, the Cicada can not comprehend the Peng bird.

Try us.

I can feel it too, I didn't do it when I was younger so I'm paying for my sin now, and the sin was not stretching. That's my karma.

My experience shows full lotus has nothing to do with stretching.

On the other hand, this shows your limited knowledge of how energetics govern the body. I mean, your practice is so inferior and diluted by mass practice and "commoner" knowledge. I really wouldn't know where to begin to explain to you how in higher practices these things are a piece of cake.

But you wouldn't understand because you weren't chosen to come across such higher practices as mine.

:P

Look at me! I'm like..uh..so special!

:lol: :lol:

(Hey Star I'm just messin with you! I love you!!! :wub:)

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Try us.

Noooo, I already did.

My experience shows full lotus has nothing to do with stretching.

On the other hand, this shows your limited knowledge of how energetics govern the body. I mean, your practice is so inferior and diluted by mass practice and "commoner" knowledge. I really wouldn't know where to begin to explain to you how in higher practices these things are a piece of cake.

But you wouldn't understand because you weren't chosen to come across such higher practices as mine.

:P

Look at me! I'm like..uh..so special!

:lol: :lol:

(Hey Star I'm just messin with you! I love you!!! :wub:)

I don't know, you almost had me convinced there for awhile :)

Winning an argument on a forum isn't going to add inches to your uh.. Ego Lol

I think people have strayed a bit away from the main topic.

Winning an argument on a forum isn't going to add inches to your uh.. Ego Lol

That's true. Fighting on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if they win they're still an idiot.

Concerning the earlier posts: it's always good to look at insults and see how they can apply. In the case of "people in my system are allowed to give up so easily" YES, exactly right. If anyone wants to leave we wish them well and bid them goodbye with great enthusiasm, if they don't have the guts or determination to see it through they are of no use anyway, are they? We don't do baby sitting, if someone wants a baby sitter they should take their silly ass problem down the hall, don't you think? Quite the opposite of a cult or a money grubbing teacher, isn't it?

And so we give them little reasons to dislike things and hope they leave before we show them anything special. So they leave way in advance of needing to deal with things like their own worst enemy. In fact one of the things we show them in the beginning to encourage them to leave is precisely that: noting special.

YAAAAhahahahahaaaaa...

Edited by Starjumper7

That's true. Fighting on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if they win they're still an idiot.

Concerning the earlier posts: it's always good to look at insults and see how they can apply. In the case of "people in my system are allowed to give up so easily" YES, exactly right. If anyone wants to leave we wish them well and bid them goodbye with great enthusiasm, if they don't have the guts or determination to see it through they are of no use anyway, are they? We don't do baby sitting, if someone wants a baby sitter they should take their silly ass problem down the hall, don't you think? Quite the opposite of a cult or a money grubbing teacher, isn't it?

And so we give them little reasons to dislike things and hope they leave before we show them anything special. So they leave way in advance of needing to deal with things like their own worst enemy. In fact one of the things we show them in the beginning to encourage them to leave is precisely that: noting special.

YAAAAhahahahahaaaaa...

:lol: :lol: Well played. I wasn't arguing though, just wanted you to spill some of the beans.

OK, I'll spill some of the beans. The category(s) it falls under are religious/martial chi kung. It's the Taoist path of the sorcerer, and falls under the classification of Hygiene Taoism and Nei Kung, however the definition of nei Kung has been forever screwed on this forum so it's best to assume that you may not really know what Nei kung really is =)

Edited by Starjumper7

OK, I'll spill some of the beans. The category(s) it falls under are religious/martial chi kung. It's the Taoist path of the sorcerer, and falls under the classification of Hygiene Taoism and Nei Kung, however the definition of nei Kung has been forever screwed on this forum so it's best to assume that you may not really know what Nei kung really is =)

Thanks for some of the beans Starjumper, appreciated. Though now I am curious, what is your definition of Nei Kung?