Ya Mu

Gulf Oil Spill & Continuous Outpour

I watched the mainstream "news" last night and watched the current BP-in-charge guy being interviewed. The questions asked of him were so ridiculous and in-bed that I just turned it right off, after saying a few choice colorful words. Un-freakin-believable.

Have humans opened Pandora's box?

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/06/25

ralis

Nice reading. It reminded me how the Soviets fought Chernobyl. In the early stage of the explosion when the reactor was wide open and gushed out lethal radiation into the atmosphere, they decided to try to extinguish it with lead on the presumption that lead generally slows down the nuclear reaction. What happened was the lead evaporated into the atmosphere and then fell out on all neighbourhoods adding lead poisoning to the already thick radiation. Looks like BP was trying to do the same thing with the dispersants.

As fo corporate ethics: on the senate committee hearings a week ago none of the major players / oil executives was able to provide a recipe how to deal with such a problem (fixing damaged rig). And now they heavily lobby for the lift of the deepwater drill ban - really no limit for their greed.

I watched the mainstream "news" last night and watched the current BP-in-charge guy being interviewed. The questions asked of him were so ridiculous and in-bed that I just turned it right off, after saying a few choice colorful words. Un-freakin-believable.

Corporate-owned media have always been cheerleaders for the Powers That Be.

http://www.postcarbon.org/blog-post/109323-deepwater-horizon-the-worst-case-scenario

I hope you get to see "Collapse." ...

http://www.collapsemovie.com/[/b]

Watched it tonight. I have already seen most of the stuff he has put together and have been on a parallel thought process. But I think everyone should watch this movie.

Humanity is is for one rough ride. I guess in the end all will balance out but it would take some act of Divinity or higher minded benevolent aliens to bail us out at this stage. If not, most of us will not be "here".

There is a tropical depression forming in the Caribbean. This could be a much larger disaster in the making!

ralis

Edited by ralis

A few ancient cultures name a race of "aliens" that had enslaved us in the past.

I must mention that there was another race of visitors to asia, north america and south america that gave reference to the pleadies cluster as their origin. These ones provided spiritual guidance to human peoples at the time. References can be found in different cultures including chinese culture.

I know many of you do not believe in this, and I know what I am asking seems a bit extreme. However I have enough experience to know these people are real.

Perhaps it is time now to appeal to them in prayer as our distant predecessors did, as they have been known to help us when we were in a "jam"?

Are you for real? We are talking about maybe the worst man made disaster in human history!

ralis

This race is different than the one that enslaved us, which was an agressive race I mentioned at the beginning of my post. Yes, I see the point now. There are many who would feel that this is not an action. However, many times they have helped through imparting conscious knowledge to individuals to develop new technologies and ideas.

It is my thought also that some may not think of this as taking any real action, though it actually is. But there are more... okay i am going to stop myself there. What we need to do is to work on better technologies also to prevent other things from happening. Puting blinders on and saying la la la nothing is going to happen environmentalists are all stupid is not going to solve the problem. Blinders come in many forms and to strike at the heart of the problem- when life is oh so good we dont notice suffering.

They appear as translucent beings in trance states. They seem to be able to help us like guides. When we have a serious problem just like guides, all we have to do is verbally ask, and it seems just like guides they are quick to help, or draw attention to things people tell us to help us or help provide tools or aid just like our "guides" so readily do. The only difference is being in their presence feels exilerating like a fresh burst of energy.

I feel what we really need is to have them come to earth in an unobtrusive way, and begin the real change we all truely hope for.

Edited by Guest

assistance is on ongoing. We're on a proving ground these days as a race, though not all are being judged as our heritages aren't all the same. We have been unstable and irresponsible for too long and the elders know it. They also know our potential and would wait a very long time to see it fulfilled, in fact they have. We are proving our universal compassion -no more 'me' There will come a moment soon when the human race is capable of accepting personal and racial mortality and a choice will be made. These elders are capable of steering a planet like a canoe on a lake. stop the me.. we only have a little time left

right judgment is made when line is drawn between benevolent and malevolent intent. Apart from intelligence, or a worldly view if a persons true feeling intent is of peace or general benevolence, then that persons understanding is in align with cosmic decree

MSDHS: Material and safety data handling sheets.. Follow the chemical trail

Benzene has to be bound to either Fluorine or chlorine to effect the central nervous system. There is a abundance of these in the air now, and of course in the ocean. From the MSDHS:hydrolase light

They are dumping an concentrated amount of a petroleum distillate (left over from Gasoline production) on to the spill...Why? to effect our physiology. they are needing to effect the seat of the soul because time is running short. Why on earth do you imagine it was ever called the seat of the soul?? There has to be a bridge between the purely physical and spiritual higher human potential.

they would love to break this link see 'them' now

Dig deep into """""""hydrotreated light""""""

and"""""Propylene Glycol""""""""

On Wiki " " hydrocarbon distillates mainly in the C9-C16 range " "

Expose them by becoming completely aware of their intent.

act as witness of the elder and of god. Let them be exposed within your own conscience.

Let conscience be the decisive factor between "benevolent" or "malevolent"

Show the elder that the ultimate truth is never hidden from your eyes

Well, Darth, with your name and your avatar, your come across kinda like some disincarnate extra-terrestrial video game master... Harder to take you seriously, but we'll try.

This is the Guaranteed "rate of attrition in a bottle'

Edited by reddragon

they have programmed you to believe that "conscience" is worthless. A something left over from the past that can never have bearing on the present time. Only the ""powers that be""" can make change effective for humanity to evolve, or even to survive. I remember when they implemented these beliefs, do you? do you? do you? do you? fuck you?

CONSCIENCE is the link between Higher and lower mind, get it?

it is true power and always precedes manifestation.

See everything they are doing and their reason why.. leave no stone unturned, then trust to conscience. Nothing else

Edited by reddragon

Well, Darth, with your name and your avatar, your come across kinda like some disincarnate extra-terrestrial video game master... Harder to take you seriously, but we'll try.

Wow yeah, video games are the least like me but then again Ive never tried. I guess I spend a lot of time out and doing things instead of in here :lol:

Red Dragon great paranoid conpiracy theory? I was never fond of them but then again I guess I dont know much about them now do I? Whenever reality tends to be confused I tend to tread lightly, there seems to be fragile egos to be broken :lol:

Edited by Guest

The Marsh. No birds, no insects, no sounds. It is dead.

But the skimmers and tankers are working hard to scoop up all the oil before this happens.