Vajrasattva

Thursday April 1, 2010 12:00 am DR. GLENN J. MORRIS "MAHASAMADHI" GLOBAL SHAKTIPAT MEDITATION on skype.

haha when did I call it what you say I called it?

"traditional Islamic Sufism or traditional Hinduism"?

I just teach train & share

Peace

S

"...a lot of it is infact in sufi practices" By S.

Hmm, Are there Sufi's who do not believe in the Koran, who deny Islamic history, culture and also all of the traditional roots related to same? Thus they, as you are seeminly now saying for yourself, only, "teach train & share"... and what do you only teach, train and share if not also of that very tradition; which does not make you or your fellow people fanatics but such does make you from and or part of that tradition.

"haha" ??

Om

Edited by 3bob

Susan,

I thought that was well said by you. And yes, as you've mentioned - there have been and are a few masters and "newer" lineage holders that are inclusive, although like I've implied they are comparitive hybrids and are out-numbered and out-gunned in this world by schools that are not inclusive.

Such is the great diversity although it's not in very much unity. (and spin-offs related to that particualr saying and some of the schools who may like to use it sound inclusive but they really are not, imo) Do I want to change them? no, that is their job if or when they see the need.

Om

:)

A good video, I think it would help if more people in the west knew about the Sufi's and that we also have some reduction in the daily news about certain groups of violent Islamic bombers and dangerous dictators in places like Iran; btw, the laws of the "dark ages" being carried out in places like Saudi Arabia are very real anti-human crimes imo and I don't tolerate or accept such - yet we continue to sell them some of our best weapons after also sending them shiploads of our money to do so!?

Anyway, the teachings in the Koran will not allow for an Islamic reformation will they? (and even the Sufi's are still apparently bound by it?) Reformations such as that which many forms of Christianity have gone through, and are still going through today - even though the Bible as interpretated by many doesn't allow for reformation either.

Good luck

A good video, I think it would help if more people in the west knew about the Sufi's and that we also have some reduction in the daily news about certain groups of violent Islamic bombers and dangerous dictators in places like Iran; btw, the laws of the "dark ages" being carried out in places like Saudi Arabia are very real anti-human crimes imo and I don't tolerate or accept such - yet we continue to sell them some of our best weapons after also sending them shiploads of our money to do so!?

Anyway, the teachings in the Koran will not allow for an Islamic reformation will they? (and even the Sufi's are still apparently bound by it?) Reformations such as that which many forms of Christianity have gone through, and are still going through today - even though the Bible as interpretated by many doesn't allow for reformation either.

Good luck

Maybe change will be accelerated by the new media.

This is by Matisyahu, a Jewish Hasidic Reggae Rocker.

I am not Hindu or Islamic or Jewish but I am a Christian minister of an ancient sect which recognizes Kundalini as Holy Spirit, Shekhinah, or Baraka. One day change will come. Small steps but its coming.

I know I don't have to tell you that wars originate in the heart. This is where change has to come from.

blessings on this beautiful day,

Susan

I am not Hindu or Islamic or Jewish but I am a Christian minister of an ancient sect which recognizes Kundalini as Holy Spirit, Shekhinah, or Baraka. One day change will come. Small steps but its coming.

I know I don't have to tell you that wars originate in the heart. This is where change has to come from.

Susan

I haven't heard of a church that recognizes kundalini(Christian), is meditation or breathing taught too? are there branches in California? :)

Life is cross-cultural,

Life is multi-functional,

Life is beautiful.

Celebrate this!

3BOB,

Create or transend any language limitations you wish.

Om to you.

Thanks Kameel, ;)B):D

Susan

Yes, change is coming and something has to give and it won't be the manifest Holy Spirit! It's been a long time coming but it will also be as short as the twinkling of an eye!

Om

Below is an offline conversation I had with a friend who has studied Hindu and Tibetan tantras thoroughly and practiced under several masters. I guess it could be useful. If not please ignore.

Thanks for sharing the timely post Kunlun enthusiast. :)B)

Edited by 3bob

I think its funny how folks assume I am new age cause i Studied with Glenn.

People forget that Glenn was a VERY educate man.

The interesting thing is a lot of what he did was a lot of what my actual Lineage Blood line Gurus also taught in both Tibetan & Sufi Systems.

Theory can easily become mental masturbation and can in some ways keep you "left Brained". Its fine it serves a purpose in the beginning to set up a sort of "safety" & a "Map". But it NEVER will replace actual experience.

Now on a side not about "tummo". Both Tao Semko & Myself studied and trained it from Glenn Morris, Nyingma Lamas & Bon Po Lama. I also learned 2 versions from Sufi Silat Schools.

What I have learned from My indonesian Sheik Pak Muhammad & Glenn Morris easily does the Job. They had both simple theory....

which equated to "breath and do this and now go Do.

The simple things are usually the most powerful once you understand what it means and how to do etc.

Peace

Santiago

Below is an offline conversation I had with a friend who has studied Hindu and Tibetan tantras thoroughly and practiced under several masters. I guess it could be useful. If not please ignore.

Quite interesting! Thanks.

In Zen they burned almost all of their texts and kept only the absolute minimum and instead spent more time meditating. Since that time they have produced large numbers of enlightened people. This proves you do not, at all, need much theory. End of discussion!

As for mixing practices from different traditions and inovations of various kinds this can be done good and it can be done bad. KAP is much more safe than most traditional systems and gives people very, very good results. It raises kundalini faster than most traditional systems and it manages it much better and more safely. A lot of people that used to do traditional kriya or kundalini yoga and later switched to yoganis AYP says that ayp is as or more effective and much safer and more balanced. Ayp puts close to zero emphasis on textural study and understanding by the way. There are lots more examples like this.

Another interesting thing to consider in this disussion is that the pace at which practices are taught to you and the preliminaries you have to master in order to be thaught them "safely" and to be "effecitve" might, in many instances, have no real reason behind it. In the Big Book of tai chi Bruce Frantzis writes that many of the breathing and qigong like practices that he was thaught by martial artists in Okinawa as very high level stuff that was consequently weel kept secrets, was taught freely to unhealthy middle aged housewives at beginner courses in qigong in Taiwan. So despite all the seriousness surrounding the exercises, their suposed danger and power and all the many years of training you absolutely MUST master untill you could learn them, there was no point to any of this. Just like the guy that wrote the PM about new age pratices I am sure the Japaneese students could talk at length about the absolute necessity of knowing this or that and the years of preliminarys required etc. All of which would be utter bullshit. This is of course not to say that there are not many practices that are dangerous and that one needs to have mastered preliminaries first in order to successfully and safely practice. All I am saying is that in A LOT of cases what is traditionaly considered the right pace of things can very well be wrong. Very, very often a different tradition or lineage will see things differently. This means that one should not be too rigid in believeing the tradtional dogma about what to practice when and what to master first although one should look seriously at what has tradtionally been said. As far as I understand Lama Yeshe completely disregarded most of the traditional rules about what preliminaries needed to be in place.

It is also interesting that this guy mentioned Max as someone who both knew what he was doing and emphasised the need to follow the tradtional Maoshan rules/structure and not to mix practices etc. Firstly Max teaches Kunlun alongside Red Phoenix and a bunch of egyptian stuff and as far as I understand stuff from all over the place. Secondly, Max, with regards to Kunlun at least, places no importance on textural study at all. Thirdly, as far as I understand, correct me if I am wrong though, the kunlun practice from Max is only a part of a larger practice but Max things what he teaches alone is sufficient. Doing things tradtional Maoshan style would actually be something different. I think Fiveelementtao has talked about this. I might remember wrong about this last thing so correct me if I am wrong. So in sum max is as new age as they get in many ways with mixing practices from all over the world and no importance placed on textural study. Not that there is anything wrong with that IMO, as long as it works and I think it does with regards to kunlun.

Edited by markern

Nice post Makern. Divine energy has an intelligence of it's own, unconcerned with labels. "New Age" has such a variety of interpretations that it is difficult to get any uniform consensus about what it actually means. IMO, using computers is about as new age as it gets. Favorite new age quote- "No matter how new age you get, old age is gonna kick your ass!" (Utah Phillips) :)

Speaking of quotes (and integration), just finished Joseph Campbell's Masks of God: Oriental Mythology. Heady stuff. Last paragraph, last page:

"The old doctrine of Egypt of the Secret of the Two Partners, the Mahayana of Voidness, Mutual Arising and the Flower Wreath, the Taoist of the complementarity of yang and yin, the Chinese Communist of interpermeation, and the Tantric lore of the prescence within each being of all the gods and demons of all the storied heavens and hells: these, it would seem, variously turned and phrased, represent the one timeless doctrine of eternal life.." :)

Edited by Kameel

Very nice stuff. Thanks Kunlun Enthusiast. I am/was a New Ager so to say myself and have done it all, done courses with Glenn Morris, KAP etc. and reached the same conclusion.

Max bringing back Egyptian practices is certainly not New Age. I took two seminars with him and he explained that Red Phoenix and Kunlun were parts of one system, he did not string them together himself. Wrong statement in accusing him of mixing practices. He tells you not to mix it with anything else.

KAP faster than traditional methods? Please .... promotion of your course is good, but this is a little too much. ^_^

Edited by dragonfire45

Very nice stuff. Thanks Kunlun Enthusiast. I am/was a New Ager so to say myself and have done it all, done courses with Glenn Morris, KAP etc. and reached the same conclusion.

Max bringing back Egyptian practices is certainly not New Age. I took two seminars with him and he explained that Red Phoenix and Kunlun were parts of one system, he did not string them together himself. Wrong statement in accusing him of mixing practices. He tells you not to mix it with anything else.

KAP faster than traditional methods? Please .... promotion of your course is good, but this is a little too much. ^_^

Bringing back Egyptian practices!!?? So Max is bringing BACK Egyptian practices but Santiagos and many other peoples incorporation of Sufi stuff or similar with hindu stuff is new age and not bringing things back. That the aparently newly mixed practices have common roots, hvae counterparts in many systems and have often been practiced together before in Persia and Egypt etc. is exactly what Santiago says about a lot of the stuff in KAP. You need to seriously document how Max is bringing the Egyptian stuff back and the others are not bringing anything back for your statement to have any value. Saying anything other than that Max is mixing practices when he teaches Egyptian stuff togheter with Daoist stuff is ridiculous. I don`t think there is anything wrong with it at all as long as it works and as far as I can tell what he teaches works well for people and I have considered doing Kunlun myself but if mixing is new age then what he does is new age. I did not have any particular desire to brand him or anyone else as new age but said this only because the guy used him as a contrast to what Max is actually doing himself. Which is rather funny. I would rather call both Max and The KAP people and many like them modern practioners or something like that and reserve new age for the astral travel and rainbow flakyheads I don`t see any of them as having much in common with.

Furthermore Max as I have read people here say is not against mixing kunlun with something else but mixing it with a fire practice. I have seen people say Max says that mantras to do very particular things are not ok but very general mantras are. It is also extreemly common to practice kunlun togheter with some sort of qigong learnt from other places and I have not seen anyone say max is against that. It seems to depend more on what the content is and not be a rule without many exceptions.

I have also seen, a bunch of times, that Kunlun people say Red phoenix with Kunlun was Max` invention. If he did not then he has a lot of wrongly informed students.

As far as the speed of KAP goes I am not a KAP instructor and not even a current or former student. I just think it seems like a great system and want to take it some time in the future although I might very well do something else. My statement about the speed of KAP is based on what I have seen a very large amount of students that have also practiced more traditional systems say. As far as safety goes you can not seriously say it is not much, much safer than most traditional systems, especially hindu ones. Same thing in many ways goes for ayp. I have seen quite a few students of ayp with background in various traditions claim it to be both faster and especially safer and more balanced. Evolution to the better is actually possible.

Edited by markern

Bringing back Egyptian practices!!?? So Max is bringing BACK Egyptian practices but Santiagos and many other peoples incorporation of Sufi stuff or similar with hindu stuff is new age and not bringing things back. That the aparently newly mixed practices have common roots, hvae counterparts in many systems and have often been practiced together before in Persia and Egypt etc. is exactly what Santiago says about a lot of the stuff in KAP. You need to seriously document how Max is bringing the Egyptian stuff back and the others are not bringing anything back for your statement to have any value. Saying anything other than that Max is mixing practices when he teaches Egyptian stuff togheter with Daoist stuff is ridiculous. I don`t think there is anything wrong with it at all as long as it works and as far as I can tell what he teaches works well for people and I have considered doing Kunlun myself but if mixing is new age then what he does is new age. I did not have any particular desire to brand him or anyone else as new age but said this only because the guy used him as a contrast to what Max is actually doing himself. Which is rather funny. I would rather call both Max and The KAP people and many like them modern practioners or something like that and reserve new age for the astral travel and rainbow flakyheads I don`t see any of them as having much in common with.

Furthermore Max as I have read people here say is not against mixing kunlun with something else but mixing it with a fire practice. I have seen people say Max says that mantras to do very particular things are not ok but very general mantras are. It is also extreemly common to practice kunlun togheter with some sort of qigong learnt from other places and I have not seen anyone say max is against that. It seems to depend more on what the content is and not be a rule without many exceptions.

I have also seen, a bunch of times, that Kunlun people say Red phoenix with Kunlun was Max` invention. If he did not then he has a lot of wrongly informed students.

As far as the speed of KAP goes I am not a KAP instructor and not even a current or former student. I just think it seems like a great system and want to take it some time in the future although I might very well do something else. My statement about the speed of KAP is based on what I have seen a very large amount of students that have also practiced more traditional systems say. As far as safety goes you can not seriously say it is not much, much safer than most traditional systems, especially hindu ones. Same thing in many ways goes for ayp. I have seen quite a few students of ayp with background in various traditions claim it to be both faster and especially safer and more balanced. Evolution to the better is actually possible.

Ok, ok, Mr. Reactive, let’s step back for a minute and talk with some sense ok?

A few simple things, which I hope are not unreasonable even to you!

1. Both Red Phoenix and Kunlun are Taoist practices, with specific goals and they date back to Egypt. This is what Max told me. KAP is a totally different case. Not the same. He teaches thunderpath, Kunlun-Maoshan, Egyptian alchemy and he does not advice people to mix these. He clearly said pick one, stay with it. He also said, if you have attachment issues with giving up your older practices, then you should analyze if you can practice them together, till you can let go.

2. You have only read about stuff on all of this and have no direct experience with anything you are talking of.

a. You have not studied KAP, don’t understand what is in there, talk based on Santiago’s propaganda and what SOME of his students write here – I have taken KAP-1

b. You have not studied with Dr. Morris, probably have read a book or two? – I have read him and also studied with him.

c. You have read about Max, and read what his students say? Every student has his own interpretation of what Max said. I am stating what he told me – not what he told x that y heard, told z and you heard from z. get it?

So you have not studied or practiced anything you talk about here. Have you studied with any traditional teacher for a long period and done an objective comparison? If not, then writing lengthy paragraphs don’t matter. Please don’t waste my time with such statements okay? Go back, study any of these, study a traditional path the way it should be and then come back and argue with some relevance.

He said that, I read this, they told me this - Well then let them talk!

I bet Santiago likes your kind of mental masturbation for it promotes him? Selective Philosophy :lol:

Edited by dragonfire45

Max learned Yi Gong from Sifu Jenny and Red Phoenix elsewhere; they only became part of one system when he combined them to form Kunlun.

1. Both Red Phoenix and Kunlun are Taoist practices, with specific goals and they date back to Egypt. This is what Max told me.

You're misinformed. Sifu Jenny is who Max learned Kunlun from and even she doesn't know much about the practice history aside from it being Maoshan. Max loves to tell stories.

Edited by mikaelz

I have to withdraw my post. I haven't gotten what I wanted.

Edited by lino

From Max` own page:

Various palm methods including Tibetan Burning Palm,

The last subject to be covered is a form called "Compression Breathing". This method

will awaken the dormant fire energy of the lower Chakras by compressing the nerve

channels (Vegas nerve) on the left and right side of the spine. When this occurs,

the body's electrical potential changes to a rising magnetic potential that moves

upward through the spine. This leads to awakening of the Kundalini energy, which can

be used to heal, detoxify, and develop the practitioner to higher levels of

potential.

Hawaiian Organ Resetting (Lomi Lomi Lapa'au): in this seminar various methods of

resetting and repositioning the organs of the body for enhanced health are covered.

Pulse setting is also explored.

Mongolian Medicine Way: learn drumming, two-chord singing, and the relationship

Tibetans see between man and nature. Explore the old way of healing and learn the

secret of how water medicine was made by the ancients.

Tibetan Tummo, the sacred fire: a no-nonsense way of understanding how to generate

bliss with five different levels of attainment, this is the "cave Lama's way." The

practices have been stripped of their formal temple ceremonial trappings.

learn the mantra, visualizations, and essence of Nyingma tantra of the ruthless

compassionate one. This class will explore the basics of Cave Lama practice that is

without the ceremonial ritual elements.

bring on the experience through breath control and other shamantic means.

Technically, a black hole absorbs matter into a rotating vortex of magnetic energy.

However, a black hole also emits waves and particles into space. One can use this

form of energy for his personal awakening.

So he teaches techniques from every corner of the world, he in his own words strips them of their "formal temple ceremonial trappings" (the stuff the guy with the PM saw as essential, he teaches both Kunldaini methods and uses kundalini terminology in his explanations alongside taoist explanations and he teaches methods that do not rely on kundalini and wich he says are incompatible with kundlini methods and he puts ZERO emphasis on textural study. It is not clear for me from his page if every single one of this practices needs to be practiced alone and not together with ANY of the other methods he teaches that are from other traditions or if some or all of them can be combined. From the page it does seem like A LOT of this is taught togheter despite it also being clear that he at least says that the Kunlun method itself should, at least for a period, not be practiced alongside another alchemical path. Furthermore, even if he does not mix any of these in his teachings and makes everyone choose just one thing, it seems extreemly unlikely and strange, although not entirely impossible , that he himself in his own practice does not mix ANY of these. Teaching 10 different methods you do not practice anymore yourself seems odd to say the least. In other words it seems that Max in his teachings and in his own practice integrates a hodge podge of practices that are at least as wide as the curriculum of KAP. If someone can correct the clear impressions his OWN webpage gives that is fine with me but that certainly is how HE makes it look. He also says "It is important for one to verify with the teacher whether this practice can be practice together with other forms of awakening". In other words there is NO RULE against doing so if Max or one of his teachers deem it to be suitable in a particular case. By the way I did not know black holes were a part of traditional taoist theory.

From a review thread on Jenny Lambs workshop:

She didn't want to talk ill of Max but she did not seem happy about all the people experiencing negative effects and Qi deviations from the practice. She said that she herself teaches a system that does not produce negative effects and she is always available to assist those who need help with their practice.

The Yi Gong is pure and she teaches it as it was taught to her by her teacher, a master living in China. She is the only person that he taught the practice to. I asked her about the history of the practice and she said she doesn't know. After the Kunlun book came out, lots of people asked her if the history mentioned in the book was true, it's not; it's all made up. She asked her teacher about it and he said the practice is 1,860 years old and its Maoshan. That's all he said. She will find out more someday about it's history, but that isn't really a concern for her.

She also mentioned many Kunlun students come to her to open their 'wisdom eye' thinking it's the third eye, but she has to correct them that the third eye is the 'celestial eye' and has nothing to do with enlightenment, which opens the 'wisdom eye' (or dharma eye). Opening the celestial eye is not important and can be a distraction (as it seems to be for many Kunluners obsessed with phenomena).

To repeat:

After the Kunlun book came out, lots of people asked her if the history mentioned in the book was true, it's not; it's all made up. She asked her teacher about it and he said the practice is 1,860 years old and its Maoshan.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/13826-review-of-jenny-lambs-yi-gong-seminar/

So much for Max`credibility when it comes to the origins of practices and credibility in general. I still think he seems like he is a good teacher with great practices but this confirms what should have been suspected by anyone from the begining. That he is full of shit as well. He is THE person that has struck me as having the strongest desire to tell magical fairytails and have everything he teaches and does be more the forgotten root practice, more mysterious etc. He suffers from what could be called the atlantis complex, the need to have special stories about origins to give special credibility. Nothing of course would be etter than having pracices that originated in atlantis.

As for what the origin of a practice is I am totally agnostic about the details of that in almost all cases that can not be documented very well, as keeping that knowledge correct over thousands of years is unlikely to be the case very often. Especially as claiming a preferable origin, the atlantis complex, will have been a motivation for dozens of people over the years. As far as I understand China is full of practices, good and bad, with very dubious claims to their orgins. Which is why when Santiago says his teachers said this and that practice came from ancient persia or Max says something used to be an old taoist pracitce but was lost or similar I don`t put much emphasis on that other then note that it does point to the fact that many of the traditions have very, very similar practices and has borrowed heavily from each other but the particulars are murky.

Put togheter with the fact that many people who have practiced in different traditions such as my own meditation teacher in Oslo and Santiago says they have been though more or less the same practices in several different traditions, and there is textural documentation of how a lot of different pracitces have been exchanged between the tradtions over the years, that gives a lot of credibility to the possibility of borrowing practices from other tradtions to make improvements. It is very common for a teacher to have learnt from several masters within his own tradtion. Bruce Frantzis for example learnt from a bunch of taoist masters. When they start teaching they make their own system based on pracitces form several of these traditions but often although not always based arround the core of one of the systems. If the teacher has practiced in several completely different tradtions such as sufi and tibetan and find that certain practices from both mix just as well as practice from different lineages within the same tradition, I don`t see why that should be a problem. It has been done countless times and all systems are the result of such evolutions. It just has to be done well.

As for what I can talk about or not:

It is perfectly valid to asume what the students say a teacher has said about a practice is true, and for the sake of debate use that as an assumption. Everyone does that. If what the students say is wrong and someone corrects it then fine but you can not blame people for not assuming the students are totally confused about what their teacher says about a practice.

One does not have to have long personal experience with a system to make valid general claims about certain aspects of it as long as one can rely on the experience of a large number of students of the system and what their experience have been like. You seem to suffer from the absurd assumption that your personal experience is a valid way to evaluate any system. If it did not work for you then it sucks. A lot of people say that Bruce Frantzis` water method did absolutely nothing or very little for them. On the other hand very large numbers of people say it does them a world of good and gives very steady balanced and safe although not very quick progress. Of those who practiced Kunlun it seem about half or more have quit. This does not mean either Kunlun or the water method are bad systems. It just means that different pracices work for different people. What you should do in evaluating KAP as a whole is look at what the students say about it. There are not just SOME who say they get faster and much safer and more balanced progress than in traditional systems they have tried but MOST. There has been a bunch of enldess threads were people have debated KAP and about 8 or 9 out of 10 report very positive experiences.

I am sure there are systems out there that are much better then KAP but it seems very clear it is good at managing energy development in general and more specificly raising and handling Kundalini exceedingly well. Whomever I meet that has experienced Kundlini or whomever I read an acount of online who has experienced Kundalini, they almost always have suffered much worse than those who undergo Kundalini with KAP. This certainly holds true for a lot of traditional systems, especially indian ones. This IS an IMPROVEMENT.

Wether KAP is any good at getting you from raised Kundalini to stream entry is an open question that I am totally agnostic about because I haven`t seen much reviews about that and in a lot of cases it is too early to tell. My own purpose in taking KAP is to have good ways to work with and manage energy for health purposes and to raise and manage kundalini fairly quick and safe to speed up my Vipassana practice. I agree wholeheartedly that there is very good reason to stick to traditional systems that have a good track record of actually getting people enlightened and which can give an explanation or a map of how that system will do so. Which is why I would not do KAP without either Vipassana or Zen alongside it. My guess is, as Glenn Morris says in Path Notes, that if you just keep pracitcing after Kundalini then you will eventually, in a few years, also get stream entry once you can surrender your ego but it is quicker if you do Zen alongside it. My interpretation is that this is because some sort of insight meditation is key in actualy getting you over the threshold to enlightenment and the reason many energy based systems is quick in the begining but bad at enlightenment is that they miss this component. Some sort of insight meditation, Zen, Vipassana, Dzogchen, Vedanta, Self Inquiry etc. massively increases the chance that you will get there. How, if at all KAP manages that is not clear to me. I still think, as Glenn Morris said, people will often eventually get there but unnecesarrily slow. Which is why I will do both. And I have a Vipassana teacher that has about 15 years of experience, several of which as a monk in the tibetan tradition and that by the way has had great success in practicing tibetan, theravadin and doist practices alongside each other. Jenny Lamb does Vipassana alongside Kunlun as far as I understand which I think points in the same direction as what I am saying.

"A few simple things, which I hope are not unreasonable even to you!"

You are cetainly quick at becoming aggressive and throwing insults. I am regularily amazed at how little some people develop even after years of practice.

About the Atlantis thing...consider that the Earth split off of something else a long time ago.

The Wisdom Eye is EXTREMELY important.

It comes with the full opening of the heart and with the resultant fruition at the end of fourth

path of Theravada to become an Arhant. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT GO THRU THE SUFFERING DOOR.

Better to go through the impermanence/transformation or emptiness door.

Better to make it transformation because the centipedes and slugs

associated with impermanence or death is truly disgusting.

I cease to care what the hidden fourth door is because I got mine.

I am going to show my ignorance.

What is the wisdom door exactly and why would one not want to go through a "suffering door" (whatever that may be) if it's part of the practice to become Arhant? What are these doors?

Have to withdraw my post.

Edited by lino