Vajrasattva

Thursday April 1, 2010 12:00 am DR. GLENN J. MORRIS "MAHASAMADHI" GLOBAL SHAKTIPAT MEDITATION on skype.

http://www.tridaya-innerpower.com/faq.htm

I found this pretty interesting in style and mindset.

Any thoughts Vaj?

yes its good. Its similar to things i have learned from my Ilmu Kebatinan, Tenaga Dalam Gurus. And it has some things similar to what is in KAP.

I teach a lot of this type of stuff in my PSD course. But you must first go through k1 & k2. Those basics in Chi Kung & Nei Kung will greatly help you in your PSD stuff.

Anyhow best wishes to you on your path. You will find that those practices are VERY good, and are in most good top systems like what i teach and what some of the masters teach in Java. Tridaya system to me is a great doorway and makes it accessible in "english" to understand the depths of those practices. its a very good "greatest hits" of tenaga dalam & Ilmu basics. I learned a lot of what is in there directly from Pak Muhammad but in more depth. Nothing beats when You have a real teacher to talk with and learn from. Like me, i have found you learn best with a live teacher or a good guide to spend time with on some level. The time i spent with Dr. Morris was priceless as is the time I spend with Pak M.

Thank you, have a great day with lots of bliss!

God Bless

Santi

I am going to show my ignorance.

What is the wisdom door exactly and why would one not want to go through a "suffering door" (whatever that may be) if it's part of the practice to become Arhant? What are these doors?

There are three doors.

1. Suffering

2. Impermanence

3. No Self

All three doors get hit on the very first fruition.

I've completely DISCREDITED the so-called fourth door "Compassion".

It don't exist. Life practices should be practiced with a high amount

of discernment. "Compassion" disarms discernment and instincts which

originate from the TRUTH.

Green Tara got chased around in Revelations. The dragon chasing her

around wasn't the villian. The first Tara (Lightbringer) displayed

her inner prominence with her dress. The bowl of abominations was

the Sangha which started death bullshit. The first Tara is already

fixing things. One of the Purelands belong to her.

Edited by lino