yugenphoenix

Glenn Morris's Meditation Mastery Series

Haven't read the book, but we did Bone Marrow Nei Gong, Chi Packing, allowing screens to clean the marrow, and suprisingly hair breathing down to the marrow in KAP 2. So I assume some version of Spinal Marrow Clearing was included, but if you explain the technique I may be able to help more.

As far as the Hatsumi hand-shake eye clearing energy game; most likely Hatsumi sent energy to Glenn that affected his liver pathway, clearing out one too many glasses of scotch, thereby allow clearer vision. Just a guess, though. Cheers :)

Kameel thank you for your generous and kind my reply my brother

Glenn's books helped me through much

I am blessed to have family (There I said it) in the esoteric

Sounds like I might need to look at KAP

meanwhile I will work on hunting and pecking out some type of description that will dance around copyright law

Peace, Robert

Has anyone read this?

Done this?

I am calling out some of the heavy hitters here

If any here trained with Glenn please disrobe the shroud of secrecy and hiding and share the spirit man! (humble intention)

Hatsumi healed Glenn's vision (see Pathnotes) any knowledge of how?

Enjoy!

yep...we do it

yep I trained, traveled, and taught with glenn

Hatsumi is a chi beast. Chi is good for you. If you are filled with chi you will have an effect on your students without even trying.

Glenn received a chi transmission from Hatsumi.

s

yep...we do it

yep I trained, traveled, and taught with glenn

Hatsumi is a chi beast. Chi is good for you. If you are filled with chi you will have an effect on your students without even trying.

Glenn received a chi transmission from Hatsumi.

s

Grazie

s

Looking for a way to save me years of "goin thru the weeds" maybe I have "it" and am oblivious to it.

Sign me up

post-53655-127371867184_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127372534555_thumb.jpg

Edited by sifusufi

Live the fucking dream man!

Mucho Gusto!

Mas Huevos

Horsepower to you bro,

Roberto

Haven't read the book, but if you explain the technique I may be able to help more.

SPINAL-MARROW CLEARING

A teacher needs spine. If you are dealing with someone who is relatively spineless, here is a little exercise that helps eradicate that condition. Many of life's problems would disappear if only people would take a stand more quickly. This is a simple meditation that can help clear out any blockages in the spine and help keep (or make) the marrow within the spine healthy. I would definitely recommend it before doing kundalini meditations. It might be a good idea to combine this meditation with the healing screen and secret smile. This technique was road-tested by and on Wayne Oliver.

1. Loosen up your spine. This can be done by stretching, yoga, or tai chi. Be particularly attentive to the stretching and rotating of the neck. Let the head fall forward and stretch as it is easier on the nerves lessening the shear.

2. Hit the seated or standing position of choice. Relax and begin the deep belly breathing. Close your eyes. Actually feel the spine open up and relax.

3. Inhale and see that you are inhaling a pure white mist into your nose, down the functional channel to the tantien, down into the base of the spine, and up the spine, cleansing and purifying as it goes up. (Yes, this is a long breath, so do it SLOWLY).

4. Exhale and feel all the impurities leaving directly out of your spine. This will look like a smoggy gray mist.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 ten times or until the spine is adequately cleansed. These two steps are said to strengthen the spinal bones.

6. Become aware of a glowing slivery mist that floats in front of you. Inhale this white mist into your nose, draw it into your mouth, and swallow it. Exhale and bring it down to the perineum, or base of the spine.

7. Inhale and rotate this white ball clockwise. Exhale and rotate the ball counter-clockwise. Repeat this ten times.

8. Inhale and raise the purifying light into the spine, making it glow bright. Make sure to keep in mind that this energy is brightening and feeding the spinal marrow. Circle each vertebrae. As you exhale, do so directly from the spine. See all the nasty impurities leaving until only white light is exhaled. When you can embrace your own goodness, reverse the process.

Excerpt Pages 90-91 "Martial Arts Madness" - Glenn Morris

post-53655-12737265652_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127372704511_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127372707579_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127372716015_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127372721955_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127372727039_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127372734808_thumb.jpg

Edited by sifusufi
  • Like 1

I don't post on here very much, but felt a tug with this one.

I'm going to be honest, and blunt.

If you want to learn the meditation and energy work of Doc Morris, get your ass in gear and sort out the money to spend time with Susan and Santiago. Whether in person or the online course.

Set your intention to do this, and it will happen. It may take a little time, but it will happen.

Reading the books and listening to his tape series are great, they are very helpful, but they are SUPPLEMENTARY resources. And as such should be used to aid in your progress gained from PRACTICE, which ideally is guided by a teacher who knows how to guide you. Anyone can do the exercises, the heart of the system (any system) is in its transmission (oral, physical, 'energetic'), it is the recipe not the ingredients that are important ; ) Teachers are your compass and will help you set off in the right direction and stay your course.

I am NOT saying do not get the tapes, or the books, do, they can help tremendously with cutting through a lot of the bullshit. But sometimes it seems people have the impression that Doc read a few books, sat on a zafu and BOOM! Learn from his example, he sought out teachers of subjects he wanted to know, then studied, and often built relationships with them, he read a LOT, and spent time with people that were also interested in the fields he was, to simply learn from observation and being with them. According to Hatsumi if money gets in the way of your study that is seen as very bad, because you should have your life in order so that you are able to do these things. This is part of TenChiJin having your spiritual, 'daily' life, and human needs/relationships in harmony. If you do not, then this is an indication of where you are and what is in front of you right now that needs to be sorted out first.

While you are sorting out the money for KAP, join KSN (Susan's e-mail list) for support and guidance, use the 'Pathnotes' put out by Doc to begin a daily practice, PM Susan and Santi and ask for advice on how to get started, join in on the frequent Shaktipat meditations they hold, get your feet wet. There is a much greater wealth of information on Hoshin/KAP out publicly and easily accessible (Doc's books, books by his students, youtube vids, etc etc) than when I was first introduced to Dr Morris work, so take advantage of it : ) and use it to get yourself where you want to go.

But work towards working with the guides and teachers that are there and can help you. There is a reason Doc sought out Susan all those years ago, and there is a reason he made Santi Head of KAP and they can save you a lot of hardship and are a lot of fun. Why make things hard for yourself : )

All the best to you and your journey,

a monkey who likes nature

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 1

Has anyone read this?

Done this?

I am calling out some of the heavy hitters here

If any here trained with Glenn please disrobe the shroud of secrecy and hiding and share the spirit man! (humble intention)

Hatsumi healed Glenn's vision (see Pathnotes) any knowledge of how?

Be careful what you axe' for - you just might get it

Havent seen the OP. Hope I'm not mistaken for a thread jacker

Hope the videos brought laughter (does anyone remember laughter)

If any one else has some secret smile shite please post

I did the secret smile as a 9- 10 year old kid with out knowing

I had to remember happy times to get thru the daily darkness

(Burl Ives Holly Jolly Christmas worked then) my mom wrote them off as nervous habits

I fuc*in flipped when my twin daughters sing it around the house (they say humby jumby) tears man, they get the childhood I never had

I was Kyles cousin Kyle on steroids (or butters and jimmy) ((south park more secret smile shite))

Probably why I needed larger than life heroes like Bruce Lee and Zeppelin

post-53655-127386242985_thumb.jpg

post-53655-12738624582_thumb.jpg

post-53655-127386309266_thumb.jpg

Edited by sifusufi

Looks like its back in print now through lulu.

Martial Arts Madness

Wooh Woo Complete set here I come. Does 2 paperbacks + 2 ebooks = 2 pair? No way it's Four of a Kind !!!!

istockphoto_3921234-four-aces.jpg

Yep, I got a hold of it yesterday :D

There's a really interesting set of introductions. I wonder what people will make of them.