Guest paul walter

drip

drip

drip

You should be cleansing and energising it--whether for drinking or cleaning yourself. The water we have in taps is dead water. Water has an energetic life killed by fluoride,chlorine, plumbing dynamics,the material pipes are made from etc etc. If you're keen the work of Victor Schauberger,some of Masaru Emoto and the book 'Your body's many cries for water' will change your views on waters role in your life and form new ones. Paul.

Edited by paul walter

I mix cold water with boiled water to create Yin-Yang water :)

It's from my own well and the water quality is ok but it sometimes smells a bit sulfurous.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

Guest paul walter

By what methods do you cleanse and energise your water, Paul?

Unfortunately at the moment because of where and how I live I drink bottled water then do some mumbo jumbo over it to make it less harmful. But you should look into the Schauberger 'Vortex Water Energiser'--you may think it sounds a little 'far out' but it works. Water essentially energises through the activity of activating it through the spiral form (like all energy)-there are many examples of spiralling energy practices that 'connect' with the cosmic field of energy. You could also 'mix' water by hand until the right amount of vortex activity has been achieved and the water becomes purified/energised--might get sore arms doing this one though :( . Also filters/energisers that use volcanic rock such as the 'Ecovortek' are highly recommended. You can get filters that fit on tap/showerheads that take all the crap out that's going onto and into your body as well. Because it is so fundamental to our survival water is something you want to know about and get right in life--as things stand now we are only just realising its importance since it has been something too taken for granted in many ways. It has great health and healing benefits if it is of the right kind.

I forgot to mention the work of Theodor Schwenk as worth looking into. Paul.

Edited by paul walter

vortex_energizer_1a.gif

I have one of these magnetizer things. IMHO, unmistakable qualitative change in viscosity - some people cite the permittivity of water and say this is bunk, but if you think about it in that context then it will be more acting on everything that's not water in there. I'm not sure about the molecular cluster concept like in cat's OT thread, havent read a ton about it.

But it makes "wetter" water, better coffee & tea...

drip

drip

drip

I've just been shoveling mine lately.

We got ~ 30" of snow on Saturday and due for another 18"+ over the next two days...

I do my warmup exercises first, shovel, then do the Eight Brocades after.

Seems to keep me feeling pretty good.

When I'm done, I'm so thirsty, I would drink from the dog's bowl... yummy!

;)

bums, what do you think of this method?

Water Blessing Chi Kung Meditation with Mantak Chia

I didn't read your link but I bless my water and my food. I think everyone would benefit from doing this and I teach all my students how to do this in the first workshop.

Cat: I use an ozonator when I think about it (read: too lazy to go to the trouble of doing it all the time). I can definitely tell the difference in the water.

we have played around with magnetizing water, vortexing it to increase ormus, etc.

but i think ultimately nature knows best.

you don't need to do anything with your water if you drink real spring water, collected at the source in glass bottles. not a seapage spring, a real natural spring coming up from deep in the earth, at about 45 degrees. this water will naturally be vortexed and contain ormus. not all springs are the same, some are high in minerals, others are pure like crystal. see if you can find a spring near you: www.findaspring.com

i guarantee that the extra trouble of collecting water yourself is well worth it. the difference is unmistakable.

Edited by immortal_sister

I had to laugh when I read this.

The past two days I've been thoroughly (re)-researching into this very subject.

Creating a vortex seems to be the very best thing to do for your water.

To that end I had experimented with the thing Joe had a pic of above. Works well. The water quality is visibly different (the translucency and movement when sloshed about). The taste and texture is different. And a small test on alfa-alfa sprouts showed promising results.

When the water is flowing in a double vortex, it seems to become rather 'imprintable' - any energy you introduce whilst it's spiralling seems to be absorbed easily and the charge keeps for much longer than energising still water.

To that end these guys make a section of pipe that can simply be plumbed into your water supply - and the internal components of the pipe create the right sort of vortex for all the water in your home. The testimonials page gives all kinds of varied reports... everything from improving crop yields to the quality of ice in a commercial ice-rink and all kinds of reports of improvements in health.

Ian was also a fan of this range of water energisers. Their authenticity was also verified by a high-level teacher - with the caveat that these type of things can become polluted and lose their charge.

The ideal setup imo would include one of those vortex pipes, with a vial of highly charged water attached (so the water passing through the pipe acquires and is imprinted with the quality and intent in the vial). Or alternatively attached with one of those Vortex Energisers (I like the shape!) And I would have a decent carbon-based filter for drinking water (Pozzani make good, affordable filters in the UK).

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Well, thankyou everyone.

I read and have been digesting your responses and I can see that it is going to be a multifarious approach. (Why do I persist in believing there will be ONE approach to things.. duh!)

I'm going to try various methods and will report back.

Freeform, at the Ian link, there is an 'amazing water egg' which I feel very drawn to.. WaterEgg.gif

it's beautiful!

I do agree with Ya Mu about blessing one's water, and Rainbow_Vein, I do believe that the amount we can have an effective intention is dependant upon our own good alignment and clearness.

Joe, I like your magnetiser too. Want one!

... I do believe that the amount we can have an effective intention is dependant upon our own good alignment and clearness....

Absolutely! Entirely dependent on one's alignment.

I believe in good filtration. We have a deep well and I use a 20 micron filter ahead of a 1 micron filter. Have to change it fairly often. We also have a "Big Berkey" filter for emergency backup. Actually I think it is this one.

edit: I do think the vortex and magnetic devices may have merit. I usually sit my glass of water on top of a N pole neg polarity magnet (out of habit) and at times have had a magnet taped to the supply lines. But I would not pay $1000 for a piece of bent pipe as referenced in one of the above links. Too much money asked is a negative - not a positive. Make your own.

Edited by Ya Mu

Cat, I think the egg shape does have an effect.

These are called "energy eggs", which you simply set in your house. It relies solely on the shape's effect on the mind.

gapic.jpg

Edited by Scotty

But I would not pay $1000 for a piece of bent pipe as referenced in one of the above links.

:lol: you're quite right - I certainly wouldn't pay $1000 for just a piece of bent pipe... but what they actually sell on that site is a piece of bent pipe with spiral architecture inside - would be almost impossible to make yourself without spending at least $1000 on tools and equipment...

Their most popular pipe - is a straight section with the spiral architecture inside - I suspect with some effort one could recreate that him/herself. But at $500 (Canadian $) it's not too unreasonable - although still denying you the fun of making your own.

That egg does look pretty cool doesn't it. I remember reading somewhere that having the narrower end of the egg shape pointing down is the yin orientation and pointing up is the yang orientation... Traditionally old wine vessels had the narrower end facing up (and the rounder end facing down) giving it a more yang spin...

:lol: you're quite right - I certainly wouldn't pay $1000 for just a piece of bent pipe... but what they actually sell on that site is a piece of bent pipe with spiral architecture inside - would be almost impossible to make yourself without spending at least $1000 on tools and equipment...

Their most popular pipe - is a straight section with the spiral architecture inside - I suspect with some effort one could recreate that him/herself. But at $500 (Canadian $) it's not too unreasonable - although still denying you the fun of making your own.

That egg does look pretty cool doesn't it. I remember reading somewhere that having the narrower end of the egg shape pointing down is the yin orientation and pointing up is the yang orientation... Traditionally old wine vessels had the narrower end facing up (and the rounder end facing down) giving it a more yang spin...

the spiral thing is interesting isnt it.. because it would be nice to have one's water spiralled for one. but we are working with chi, and chi spirals. what if one embedded something with chi and put it somewhere relevant to the water pipes.. or just add the spirit of water to your altar, real or intentional..

I think I'm going to get a Pozzani under my sink, Freeform, thanks for the headsup. The next stage is getting creative with the water. I think the water deserves some love.

1) place the jugs of water on large magnets (place water on the YIN side of magnet) for 1 to 3 days.

2) Charge it bless it with your energy, intent, mantra, prayer etc.

3) Keep it near a nice pyramid(Good pyramid Orgonite).

4) place it on a charging plate (crystals + Orgone + metals such as gold)

peace

S

Rainbow,

I don't have any...they are kind of expensive! You can get basically the same result just by looking at the picture, since it's the mind's perception of the shape which causes the energetic effect. :)

I distill mine, then place in glass jugs with crystals at the bottom, bless, then place on a picture of the flower of life.

BLESSINGS!!!

1) place the jugs of water on large magnets (place water on the YIN side of magnet) for 1 to 3 days.

2) Charge it bless it with your energy, intent, mantra, prayer etc.

3) Keep it near a nice pyramid(Good pyramid Orgonite).

4) place it on a charging plate (crystals + Orgone + metals such as gold)

peace

S

Good.

Never tried the orgone/etc but do the magnets and blessing.

Today I was simply stirring a large glass of deep well water with a spoon and noticed the intense vortex set up. I then did the blessing while it was in the physical vortex, adding an energy vortex...interesting...

Today I was simply stirring a large glass of deep well water with a spoon and noticed the intense vortex set up. I then did the blessing while it was in the physical vortex, adding an energy vortex...interesting...

I'm going to try this too.

Santi, thanks for your input here. You do realise I am spooked to smithereens waiting to hear about the anunaki from you? ( some other thread about a film) Not at nutella level, but still..:P

Good.

Never tried the orgone/etc but do the magnets and blessing.

Has anyone tested whether adding energy to water circulating in a vortex (is that the same effect as spiral?) holds the energy better/longer?