Has anyone tested whether adding energy to water circulating in a vortex (is that the same effect as spiral?) holds the energy better/longer?

Difficult to say how much because of too many variable, but it appeared to be so.

IMO the INTENT and Spirit connection(alignment)and how much a person has raised their energy body vibration will ALWAYS override any physicality.

vortex_energizer_1a.gif

Water is a polar molecule - so it will respond to a magnet Although... water in nature is not exposed to a magnet.

water.JPG

I have only drank distilled water - for about 15 years - as this is 'almost' the form of pure rainwater. I did do a study on vitamins and minerals back in 1980's and take vitamin supliments as well as minerals to make up what is missing in foods etc.

Water pipes the world over contribute to many-many diseases from heavy metals in contact with chlorine, flourine etc... which make water soluable salts such as iron fluoride, copper chloride, copper fluoride, feo2(iron rust) etc... all are at various levels of toxicity.

I say 'almost like rain water' as pure rainwater is a mild solution of water and hydrogen peroxide which is formed as it falls through the atmosphere.

I have made a small ozone generator from a a bug light and an aquarium pump that recreates the hydrogen peroxide solution that is in pollution free rain water.

The hydrogen peroxide molecule is, as you can see, different from the water molecule as are their properties. In nature the hydrogen peroxidein rain water is a very mild bleach that helps to keep thinge disease free. - If you decide to try to make your own solution of rain water - I would not let the experiment run longer than 4 to 6 hours with a small aquarium pump.

h2o2_molecule_sm.gif

The intelligence of water is so much greater than air, said Viktor Schauberger... isnt that a great way to put it?

To think about the intelligence of the various elements is new to me. I only thought of their qualities before.

He is a very inspirational 'water wizard', a very close to nature being. Worth checking out him, his innovations which have been very useful in industry.

So much of us is water, and in fact you could say

Water Is Us.

Seems to me that water consciousness is something fundamental to get in tune with and to assist. Funny, I have been focused on earth, and solar and lunar. I guess this is typically taoist.

How come we say mother earth and not 'mother water'.. how come we have the king of the sea, Poseidon or Neptune, and no queen of the waters? Only Poseidons wife, AMPHITRITE, whom nobody has really heard of.

Water is a yin element.. I think the vortex that water responds to is the yang process that creates balance.

Personally I rarely can be arsed to do anything to my water... Just run it through a filter. Occasionally I will charge it with energy (breathe in, collect energy from crown to heart, hold breath for it to intensify and blast it out through my hands to the water) or I will ask the Divine to bless it - sometimes both.

I did read this, however, and it made me think of this thread...

The rose is the most superior of all scents in the floral realm. Rose works simultaneously on the physical, emotional and spritual bodies, purifying and uplifting all three. It is the least toxic oil. One can make a delicious summer drink by adding one drop of rose oil to a gallon of water. Shake it up, and then take one drop of that liquid and add it to another fresh gallon of water. The resulting mixture is highly refreshing. This single drop still carries the power to scent the water, even though it has been diluted almost a million times.

- Excerpt from The Book of Sufi Healing by Shaykh Hakim Moinuddin Chishti

Peace be with you all,

James

Edited by .broken.

Personally I rarely can be arsed to do anything to my water... Just run it through a filter. Occasionally I will charge it with energy (breathe in, collect energy from crown to heart, hold breath for it to intensify and blast it out through my hands to the water) or I will ask the Divine to bless it - sometimes both.

I did read this, however, and it made me think of this thread...

Peace be with you all,

James

that is a great book bro

Good.

Never tried the orgone/etc but do the magnets and blessing.

Today I was simply stirring a large glass of deep well water with a spoon and noticed the intense vortex set up. I then did the blessing while it was in the physical vortex, adding an energy vortex...interesting...

i am also now charging jugs of water with a brain wave generator and some orgone pyramids aswell.

using 30,000hz

peace

santi

.broken.:wub:

Hooray!

That is a most beautiful water idea, roses are magical and mesmerising. Thankyou for contributing, I am thinking of getting the water egg and the idea of it having a tiny bit of rose in it is very poetical and nourishing to the soul.

This thread is like a party, with my favourite posters in it. A water party.

And here is some water stuff to add to the flow -

The highest excellence is like that of water. The excellence of water appears in its benefiting all things, and in its occupying, without striving the low place which all men dislike. Hence its way is near to that of the Tao.

The Tao Te Ching, Chapter 8.1

wu wei is associated with water through its yielding nature. Water is soft and weak, but it can move earth and carve stone.