witch

Ladies Only--Witch's lefthand path for kundalini

PUA sixth chakra.

This shit is everywhere :lol:

I'll just stick with the cock giving ones for now B)

Edited by One love

Could someone answer me a question? My husband and I have been having tantric sex for several months now- it was nothing we tried to do, it just happened. We've been married 27 years!!! We are both kundalini active(as the result of an auto accident several years ago). The sex is indescribable. However, it seems to be accompanied by the fact that he has been unable to ejactulate for a corresponding length of time. I note in these threads talk of holding back the ejaculation process deliberately. What's the deal with this, and why is it happening to him spontaneously?

Do you mean to say he's been unable to ejaculate for several months? :blink: My diet may help with that, it speeds up the ejaculation process in men. But if it's a spontaneous retention and circulation thing as you say, maybe he should leave it be. You should post this question as a new topic, because it's a question about men. Lots of knowledgeable folks on this board.

This shit is everywhere :lol:

I'll just stick with the cock giving ones for now B)

Note: Sorry for constant editing. Shakti has so changed my brain that my perfect spelling and grammar skills are dysfunctional

No need for PUA. PUA is for amateurs.

Its all about inner cultivation. If you got the juice it just flows. Some of my male students learned how to tickle a gspot etherically on their own without any instruction from me. They are strong cultivators.

I can give you techniques...it's all about intent...but if you don't have the juice it won't work.

For one example, when I place my hands on my students shoulders I use my orbits of which there are an infinite number, to put training wheels to their orbit and rev it up. Mine are strong and can act as a template for other people. I will start running mine in and soon theirs will begin to resonate and then entrain with mine. Then I start letting the Shakti flow into them.

Their breathing picks up, they begin to tremble, shake and sway. Soon they start to gasp and moan, giggle and laugh. I can feel the energy get more intense in them (I am a kinesthetic empath) and before they get to the point where they might embarrass themselves, I stop. But they will feel good for hours if not for days. :lol:

Don't have to rely on my word for it. I do this in a room full of people. I have also given shaktipat in public events and people have fallen to the floor (we catch them) because their body relaxes with the energy and the good feelings. I put one hand on their heart and one hand on their back behind their heart and let the shakti just flow through me. I call it heart shaktipat because it is more gentle than the shaktipat that starts at the lower chakra or root.

Energy can be shaped with intent so that is why I can do with eye contact. I am not manipulating them. I just make a connection thru the eyes (with their permission, I always have consent...i don't hunt out people to give them orgasms). I can see who they really are, that infinite beauty of the Self. When I see that in them the Shakti just flows from me to them. Their eyes light up, they get a bit of a surprised look on their face, they smile and sometimes start to cry. To see people as they really are: perfect, whole, and complete is to give them a great gift. This, to me, is what Namaste is really about. It introduces them to a spiritual ecstasy that can be experienced as orgasmic.

I can also do this long distance. Santi can do these same things. This is why we do global shaktipats. To share Shakti with individuals and Mother Earth.

Of course, this has a nice application during intimate moments with a lover.

I learned to do this on my own by listening to the direction of Shakti. Santi can teach you the cultivation techniques and you will be able to do this too, quickly, if you learn from him.

Edited by ShaktiMama

No need for PUA. PUA is for amateurs.

Its all about inner cultivation. If you got the juice it just flows. Some of my male students learned how to tickle a gspot etherically on their own without any instruction from. They are strong cultivators.

I can give you techniques...it's all about intent...but if you don't have the juice it won't work.

For one example, when I place my hands on my students shoulders I use my orbits of which there are an infinite number, to put training wheels to their orbit and rev it up. Mine are strong and can act as a template for other people. I will start running mine in and soon theirs will begin to resonate and then entrain with mine. Then I start letting the Shakti flow into them.

Their breathing picks up, they begin to tremble, shake and sway. Soon they start to gasp and moan, giggle and laugh. I can feel the energy get more intense in them (I am a kinesthetic empath) and before they get to the point where they might embarrass themselves, I stop. But they will feel good for hours if not for days. :lol:

Don't have to rely on my word for it. I do this in a room full of people. I have also given shaktipat in public events and people have fallen to the floor (we catch them) because their body relaxes with the energy and the good feelings. I put one hand on their heart and one hand on their back behind their heart and let the shakti just flow through me. I call it heart shaktipat because it is gentle than the shaktipat that starts at the lower chakra or root.

Of course, this has a nice application during intimate moments with a lover.

I learned to do this on my own by listening to the direction of Shakti. Santi can teach you the cultivation techniques and you will be able to do this too, quickly, if you learn from him.

:blink: Well I can't do any of that! Actually right now I can't do anything, threw myself off balance with brain experiments, long story. But as of a couple weeks ago these were the things I could do:

--spontaneously vaginally orgasmic, especially with male eye contact

--receptive to other people's emotions, particularly during times of emotional distress. Sometimes people dying alone would show up, and I'd sit with them

--having spiritual entities visit, i.e. thoughtforms.

--having sex with spiritual entities visiting

--giving guys boners and wet dreams

--sixth chakra orgasms from men with strong sixth chakra power giving it to me (through the forehead, that is :D )

--healing through my hands, pulling the sickness into me and then sending it into the ground

--I had a crown chakra orgasm once

--the best thing, and VERY sexual, is my heart chakra ability. I ejaculate energy out of the center of my chest, very similar to a man's orgasm in the timing of the contractions, the involuntary nature of it (I reach a point of no return, etc.), the spent feeling afterwards, it drains all my kundalini energy. And it's really great. If I could only have one type of orgasm, it would be heart chakra orgasms, they're that good. The effect of dumping it into men with chest-to-chest contact--they become both more vulnerable and more, well, alpha male, hard to explain. Also they get emotionally attached, sort of underfoot, so I've been careful about that, don't want to hurt anybody. Also seems to have a healing effect. If they aren't kundalini active, it seems to set off the kundalini process, so I've also been careful about that, don't want to unbalance anyone or start something they aren't ready for. Dumping my heart energy out to someone remotely hasn't had the same effect. :lol: Healing energy, yes, alpha male, yes, emotionally attached to me, no. So that's good. I generally have to have a go-to guy, a sex object for this, to unload, otherwise the energy builds up in my chest and I get fratchety. Female blue balls. :)

That's my bag of tricks. I don't circulate, except sending the energy up from my vagina to my heart. The sixth chakra and crown chakra experiences I've had were from men giving their forehead energy to me, so I skipped the circulation part.

--spontaneously vaginally orgasmic, especially with male eye contact

If it happens without intent i would more chalk it up to the energetic polarities between genders or if one is more yin and the other more yang. The more stronger the polarity the more intense this orgasmic contact.

--receptive to other people's emotions, particularly during times of emotional distress. Sometimes people dying alone would show up, and I'd sit with them

--having spiritual entities visit, i.e. thoughtforms.

--having sex with spiritual entities visiting

--giving guys boners and wet dreams

--sixth chakra orgasms from men with strong sixth chakra power giving it to me (through the forehead, that is :D )

--healing through my hands, pulling the sickness into me and then sending it into the ground

--I had a crown chakra orgasm once

All the rest is not unusual in k development, particularly in the early stages of k rising. Eventually, this stuff calms down as the energy becomes more settled in the body.

--the best thing, and VERY sexual, is my heart chakra ability. I ejaculate energy out of the center of my chest, very similar to a man's orgasm in the timing of the contractions, the involuntary nature of it (I reach a point of no return, etc.), the spent feeling afterwards, it drains all my kundalini energy. And it's really great. If I could only have one type of orgasm, it would be heart chakra orgasms, they're that good. The effect of dumping it into men with chest-to-chest contact--they become both more vulnerable and more, well, alpha male, hard to explain. Also they get emotionally attached, sort of underfoot, so I've been careful about that, don't want to hurt anybody. Also seems to have a healing effect. If they aren't kundalini active, it seems to set off the kundalini process, so I've also been careful about that, don't want to unbalance anyone or start something they aren't ready for. Dumping my heart energy out to someone remotely hasn't had the same effect. :lol: Healing energy, yes, alpha male, yes, emotionally attached to me, no. So that's good. I generally have to have a go-to guy, a sex object for this, to unload, otherwise the energy builds up in my chest and I get fratchety. Female blue balls. :)

That's my bag of tricks. I don't circulate, except sending the energy up from my vagina to my heart. The sixth chakra and crown chakra experiences I've had were from men giving their forehead energy to me, so I skipped the circulation part.

Everybody circulates orbits. if you didn't circulate you would die or be sick. Glenn and I used to mess with an acupuncturist by changing our orbits while she checked our pulses.

"You should be dead with those orbits!" as i reversed the chong mai circulation.

Learning about orbits, how to cultivate and control, will bring refinement to your practice.

Heart chakra orgasms are fun and fun to share. You can offer your blue balledness to the Divine. You will get something real nice in return. :)

Edited by ShaktiMama

Hmmm the Divine? Well I was giving it to a sort of Chernabog fellow there for a while, when I was in between men I liked. The divine partner for a woman like me is a horned man, a ruddy man :) Crowley was afraid of Pan but Pan's a nice fit for women like me. Cernunnos, Baphomet--simply sweethearts.

But men are better than the Divine, they embody the Divine and frankly are brighter. Chernabog is more of a grunter. :lol: Lovable, don't get me wrong, but hang it all, I like men.

All the rest is not unusual in k development, particularly in the early stages of k rising. Eventually, this stuff calms down as the energy becomes more settled in the body.

Define "eventually" :lol: Because I was that way for many years! Except for the hearing other people and the dead people visiting, because I had an entity who was very protective, so I got peace and quiet for a couple years, I could hear only him.

Hmmm the Divine? Well I was giving it to a sort of Chernabog fellow there for a while, when I was in between men I liked. The divine partner for a woman like me is a horned man, a ruddy man :) Crowley was afraid of Pan but Pan's a nice fit for women like me. Cernunnos, Baphomet--simply sweethearts.

But men are better than the Divine, they embody the Divine and frankly are brighter. Chernabog is more of a grunter. :lol: Lovable, don't get me wrong, but hang it all, I like men.

Define "eventually" :lol: Because I was that way for many years! Except for the hearing other people and the dead people visiting, because I had an entity who was very protective, so I got peace and quiet for a couple years, I could hear only him.

Definitions of the Divine are variable. My experience of the Divine makes me celibate...then some juicy guy comes along and changes my mind for awhile. In communion with the Divine could make me celibate forever. Why? The Divine is the Perfect Lover. Gives me great physical and spiritual ecstasy. What can I say? I am an ecstatic mystic. If something is out of sync in the relationship whose problem is it? Mine. I can't blame anybody but myself. :)

Eventually is relative to yourself. It depends on how much training you get. Training with someone makes eventually, the span much shorter. It also depends on your emotional baggage and physical traits, karma too if you believe in that.

Note: Sorry for constant editing. Shakti has so changed my brain that my perfect spelling and grammar skills are dysfunctional

Can you elaborate on that? I remember Dr Morris wrote something in pathnotes about people going through periods of spelling and reading problems and that he got problems reading books, but he also claimed Kundalini could increase your IQ by 20 points. What are the intellectual effects of cultivation and especially of Kundalini, short and long term?

Definitions of the Divine are variable. My experience of the Divine makes me celibate...then some juicy guy comes along and changes my mind for awhile. In communion with the Divine could make me celibate forever. Why? The Divine is the Perfect Lover. Gives me great physical and spiritual ecstasy. What can I say? I am an ecstatic mystic. If something is out of sync in the relationship whose problem is it? Mine. I can't blame anybody but myself. :)

Eventually is relative to yourself. It depends on how much training you get. Training with someone makes eventually, the span much shorter. It also depends on your emotional baggage and physical traits, karma too if you believe in that.

I must have a lot of karma and emotional baggage, because I like staying where I was. I mean eventually it will have to calm down when I enter menopause, unless I do HRT, but I like being the way I was, exactly that way.

Still, I assume any woman who does start on this path with our advice will want to follow it further than I have gone, and will come to you to perfect things. :)

Can you elaborate on that? I remember Dr Morris wrote something in pathnotes about people going through periods of spelling and reading problems and that he got problems reading books, but he also claimed Kundalini could increase your IQ by 20 points. What are the intellectual effects of cultivation and especially of Kundalini, short and long term?

yes he did. there is something we kundalites refer to as "rewiring" of the nervous system, actually the whole body, as k arises. The body must adapt to running more higher and intense "juice" or energy, specifically kundalini. The endocrine system starts to rejuvinate so people look younger. Also women who were in menopause start menstruating again with the ability to get pregnant returning.

It sometimes feels like my brain has it's own movements. I feel currents and pulsations. I am not alone in this. This is common.

In short, everything that happens with this rewiring phenomenon is to make a person an alpha out of a enormous herd of betas. We start to walk different, strut actually, we get stronger, healthier, smarter, charismatic, etc. In some sense you will get that with normal chi cultivation practices but kundalini kicks it up to another level. This is why this path is cultivated in esoteric martial arts...it makes a better warrior. Hoshin.us, Rob Williams, Soke, Glenn's spiritual heir, is committed to creating Kundalini Warriors. This was a vision of Glenn's. The claims we make can seem outlandish until you get in a room full of us. Awesome skills and abilities.

Glenn was a stats and research guy. If he said it raised IQ 20 points I am sure he did the field work to say so. He has an excellent test he created that shows you what chakras are prominent and which are weak but he made the test in corporate speak so he could use it in that environment. I think he put portions of the test in his last book, "quantum crawfish". He was a corporate trainer for years.

He and i used to talk about this dyslexic, writing problems. Was it because the k amped up our processing abilities and the body couldn't keep pace? Was it because the right brain becomes more prominent? Was it because our state of consciousness was now at a different level? Was it because we find spoken word and such inefficient and we were passing over into empath/telepath realms? We were not sure but we were contemplating reasons.

I find that this is one of the side effects of k awakening. I tend to think it's probably a little bit of all of it. Also, the left brain is sort of pushed aside and the subconscious comes through more often so you see a lot more Freudian slips in kundalites.

My writings are riddled with these characterists and can tend to the stream of consciousness.

yes he did. there is something we kundalites refer to as "rewiring" of the nervous system, actually the whole body, as k arises. The body must adapt to running more higher and intense "juice" or energy, specifically kundalini. The endocrine system starts to rejuvinate so people look younger. Also women who were in menopause start menstruating again with the ability to get pregnant returning.

It sometimes feels like my brain has it's own movements. I feel currents and pulsations. I am not alone in this. This is common.

In short, everything that happens with this rewiring phenomenon is to make a person an alpha out of a enormous herd of betas. We start to walk different, strut actually, we get stronger, healthier, smarter, charismatic, etc. In some sense you will get that with normal chi cultivation practices but kundalini kicks it up to another level. This is why this path is cultivated in esoteric martial arts...it makes a better warrior. Hoshin.us, Rob Williams, Soke, Glenn's spiritual heir, is committed to creating Kundalini Warriors. This was a vision of Glenn's. The claims we make can seem outlandish until you get in a room full of us. Awesome skills and abilities.

Glenn was a stats and research guy. If he said it raised IQ 20 points I am sure he did the field work to say so. He has an excellent test he created that shows you what chakras are prominent and which are weak but he made the test in corporate speak so he could use it in that environment. I think he put portions of the test in his last book, "quantum crawfish". He was a corporate trainer for years.

He and i used to talk about this dyslexic, writing problems. Was it because the k amped up our processing abilities and the body couldn't keep pace? Was it because the right brain becomes more prominent? Was it because our state of consciousness was now at a different level? Was it because we find spoken word and such inefficient and we were passing over into empath/telepath realms? We were not sure but we were contemplating reasons.

I find that this is one of the side effects of k awakening. I tend to think it's probably a little bit of all of it. Also, the left brain is sort of pushed aside and the subconscious comes through more often so you see a lot more Freudian slips in kundalites.

My writings are riddled with these characterists and can tend to the stream of consciousness.

THanks for this information. But it is not clear to me if one remains bad at reading and writing. I am studying to be a lawyer and in my native language I write very well and speak and argue very well and I hope this will remain so as I will need it. I will also need to read a lot of documents, and read them fast, as a lawyer so long lasting reading difficulties could become problematic.

*whistles*

Dayaaaam.

Susan you are so cool! I want some of whatever Mojo it is you got! :D

you so cute Serene...just keep avoiding hanging out in that left brain, analytical side and you will go far.

THanks for this information. But it is not clear to me if one remains bad at reading and writing. I am studying to be a lawyer and in my native language I write very well and speak and argue very well and I hope this will remain so as I will need it. I will also need to read a lot of documents, and read them fast, as a lawyer so long lasting reading difficulties could become problematic.

no...i am sorry if i wasnt clear

one learns to adapt and this becomes a plus rather than a minus. I just use a spell checker or read things over a couple of times.

I am a speed reader also..have been since i was 13...like up to 1000 words a minute when i am really cooking. K does improve your processing skills and you do see things in a different way or that you never noticed before. A lawyer with empath abilities....whooo....you can charge a lot for that. A lawyer who can see auras and then know whose lying...whoo baby.

Glenn was a stickler for proper grammar and sentence structure. He pretty much edited his own books.

one learns to adapt and this becomes a plus rather than a minus. I just use a spell checker or read things over a couple of times.

I am a speed reader also..have been since i was 13...like up to 1000 words a minute when i am really cooking. K does improve your processing skills and you do see things in a different way or that you never noticed before. A lawyer with empath abilities....whooo....you can charge a lot for that. A lawyer who can see auras and then know whose lying...whoo baby.

Glenn was a stickler for proper grammar and sentence structure. He pretty much edited his own books.

Yeah I thought Pathnotes was very well written. He had a special writing style.

Anyway I never could spell at all.

Speaking of laywers and auras I have worked in lawyers offices a few times and I think that must have been where I really experienced auras for the first times. Murderers have tend to have this intense dark or greyish fog arround them. Very uncomfortable. Also some of the guys that have just been kicked around by life for years also have a different but horrible aura. Both types are extremely uncomfortable to be around. And I was not very sensitive at the time. I think I will need some sort of energy protection to not get soaked in bad energy.

Yeah I thought Pathnotes was very well written. He had a special writing style.

Anyway I never could spell at all.

Speaking of laywers and auras I have worked in lawyers offices a few times and I think that must have been where I really experienced auras for the first times. Murderers have tend to have this intense dark or greyish fog arround them. Very uncomfortable. Also some of the guys that have just been kicked around by life for years also have a different but horrible aura. Both types are extremely uncomfortable to be around. And I was not very sensitive at the time. I think I will need some sort of energy protection to not get soaked in bad energy.

As a nurse, I need to have good energy hygiene. Santi teaches a kick ass Psychic Self Defense (PSD) class. It is the best I have ever seen and I have seen a lot over the years. The only caveat is you have to take KAP 1 first or you will be lost. Maybe KAP 2, I am not sure. It is very advanced. Not like the BS classes or books you pick up in a metaphysical book store or the posing or nattering on you read on the internet. When I say it kicks ass, it KICKS ASS. I am taking in right now and it's rare that I see or experience anything good enough anymore that I want to take a class in but this is one. Of course, I love Kap 1 and 2 which I used to teach with Dr. Morris but Santi has added rocket fuel and brought the instruction up to light speed. It is more powerful than the old system I used to teach with Glenn.

Yeah gray auras are bad news. You want them with nice clarity and color. Sometimes they actually have a smell and make me sick to my stomach.

Edited by ShaktiMama

As a nurse, I need to have good energy hygiene. Santi teaches a kick ass Psychic Self Defense (PSD) class. It is the best I have ever seen and I have seen a lot over the years. The only caveat is you have to take KAP 1 first or you will be lost. Maybe KAP 2, I am not sure. It is very advanced. Not like the BS classes or books you pick up in a metaphysical book store or the posing or nattering on you read on the internet. When I say it kicks ass, it KICKS ASS. I am taking in right now and it's rare that I see or experience anything good enough anymore that I want to take a class in but this is one. Of course, I love Kap 1 and 2 which I used to teach with Dr. Morris but Santi has added rocket fuel and brought the instruction up to light speed. It is more powerful than the old system I used to teach with Glenn.

Yeah gray auras are bad news. You want them with nice clarity and color. Sometimes they actually have a smell and make me sick to my stomach.

Yes I am going to take KAP at a later point. I am actually getting private lessons with Santiago about grounding. Which reminds me I need to send him a message.

Success! :D Still not spontaneously orgasmic, but plenty regular orgasmic, I guess enough to generate some energy. This morning I had a heart chakra orgasm! :D:D:D Nothing came out, like when you put a guy through his paces one too many times and he shoots blanks, but still, it felt great! :lol: Yesterday I was having tingles in the center of my chest, so I guess my body was revving up.

I should post the second half of the process now that I've climbed up to it.

The first half is to get very vaginally orgasmic, optimally spontaneously orgasmic, whereby simply flexing the PC muscles causes an orgasm. Have lots of these orgasms and it will generate a sexual ball of energy in your belly.

The trick is then to get the energy to rise. For that you need a love object. Picking a love object is tricky, because most guys are about as open to receiving this energy as women are open to receiving a facial. You need to find a man to focus on with an open heart chakra, or at least one who pretends to have an open heart chakra. Not my personal cup of tea, much too young, but that foul young Pattinson chap in these popular vampire movies is along those lines. You know he's hitting as much young tang as he can get his hands on at clubs and probably is up to his earlobes in blow, but on camera he's all soulful and not trying to get into the young lady's panties (or neck, as it were). Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to get some! But to get the energy to rise it must be thwarted at the base.

So if you don't have someone handy about the house, pick a movie star or rock star or two, preferably two or three. Don't do what I did and stupidly focus on one guy! Poor Billy Zane! :lol::rolleyes: Soulful pictures of the man showing his face and upper chest are especially good. Let me find a good example.

bz6.jpg

And of course there's always the old standby :lol:

sacredheartjesus3.jpg

If you do have a willing man about the house who's willing to act a little goofy, spend lots of time in yab yum with you both wearing comfortable pants like sweatpants and naked from the chest up. You rub your chest on his chest, almost like you have a penis in the center of your chest and he has a vulva in the center of his chest, and you are giving him a good rogering. :lol: This will help the process along, as long as the relationship between you is good. If he's being a dick, well, your energy will just drop back down to your nads. :)

There's a good binaural CD that has two songs, one for each part of the process, both the energy generation and then getting the energy to rise, it's from Brainsync and called Ecstasy.

And that's basically it. At first you should feel a pressure in the chest. I thought I was having angina! Except if angina felt really really good, yet frustrating. During the part where the energy is trapped in your chest you will probably get frantically horny, which is good. The more pressure built up, the easier it is to release. Finally the energy will shoot out, and it feels a lot like a regular orgasm, except centered in the chest. Having your partner give you nipple stimulation may also help the energy to rise but it may distract from actually ejaculating it. The energy goes out through the center of the chest, not the nipples.

In my experience, my back arches usually, sometimes to the point of arching my whole body so it makes a bridge. I often cry afterwards or sometimes faint. It's very good and pleasurable! And very womanly too.

It comes in handy during sex, because if you give a man this energy he will be able to recuperate very fast for another round. :) But the man has to have an open heart for it to work--some men are like Barbie dolls--no opening where there should be an opening!

Sex and a lot of it does awaken kundalini. Also sex with partner who is a kundalite will awaken it. So will childbirth, trauma, drugs, etc.

In tantra, the love object can either be a god/goddess or a human partner. One views and experience the partner as divine. This is an area of expertise of Santi who is a tantric master so if you want to know the full info on it talk to him. Some day we are going to teach tantra together but not online. This is something you need a face to face teacher if you want to study the good stuff.

Arousal whether sexual or from fear or joy, any extreme emotion will awaken kundalini.

You are operating here in the real of sex magick, witch. :)

Do keep in mind that using a real person without consent does have karmic repercussions. I know that you are using pictures of someone but we are all connected on an energetic level and using a pic is a way to connect on a personal level.

Celebrities are often so screwed up. Many reasons I am sure but how many males masturbated to Brittney Spears? All that intensely focused intentional sex energy will have results. Sex energy is a potent manifestation tool.

Party on.

I should post the second half of the process now that I've climbed up to it.

The first half is to get very vaginally orgasmic, optimally spontaneously orgasmic, whereby simply flexing the PC muscles causes an orgasm. Have lots of these orgasms and it will generate a sexual ball of energy in your belly.

The trick is then to get the energy to rise. For that you need a love object. Picking a love object is tricky, because most guys are about as open to receiving this energy as women are open to receiving a facial. You need to find a man to focus on with an open heart chakra, or at least one who pretends to have an open heart chakra. Not my personal cup of tea, much too young, but that foul young Pattinson chap in these popular vampire movies is along those lines. You know he's hitting as much young tang as he can get his hands on at clubs and probably is up to his earlobes in blow, but on camera he's all soulful and not trying to get into the young lady's panties (or neck, as it were). Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to get some! But to get the energy to rise it must be thwarted at the base.

So if you don't have someone handy about the house, pick a movie star or rock star or two, preferably two or three. Don't do what I did and stupidly focus on one guy! Poor Billy Zane! :lol::rolleyes: Soulful pictures of the man showing his face and upper chest are especially good. Let me find a good example.

bz6.jpg

And of course there's always the old standby :lol:

sacredheartjesus3.jpg

If you do have a willing man about the house who's willing to act a little goofy, spend lots of time in yab yum with you both wearing comfortable pants like sweatpants and naked from the chest up. You rub your chest on his chest, almost like you have a penis in the center of your chest and he has a vulva in the center of his chest, and you are giving him a good rogering. :lol: This will help the process along, as long as the relationship between you is good. If he's being a dick, well, your energy will just drop back down to your nads. :)

There's a good binaural CD that has two songs, one for each part of the process, both the energy generation and then getting the energy to rise, it's from Brainsync and called Ecstasy.

And that's basically it. At first you should feel a pressure in the chest. I thought I was having angina! Except if angina felt really really good, yet frustrating. During the part where the energy is trapped in your chest you will probably get frantically horny, which is good. The more pressure built up, the easier it is to release. Finally the energy will shoot out, and it feels a lot like a regular orgasm, except centered in the chest. Having your partner give you nipple stimulation may also help the energy to rise but it may distract from actually ejaculating it. The energy goes out through the center of the chest, not the nipples.

In my experience, my back arches usually, sometimes to the point of arching my whole body so it makes a bridge. I often cry afterwards or sometimes faint. It's very good and pleasurable! And very womanly too.

It comes in handy during sex, because if you give a man this energy he will be able to recuperate very fast for another round. :) But the man has to have an open heart for it to work--some men are like Barbie dolls--no opening where there should be an opening!

Sex and a lot of it does awaken kundalini. Also sex with partner who is a kundalite will awaken it. So will childbirth, trauma, drugs, etc.

In tantra, the love object can either be a god/goddess or a human partner. One views and experience the partner as divine. This is an area of expertise of Santi who is a tantric master so if you want to know the full info on it talk to him. Some day we are going to teach tantra together but not online. This is something you need a face to face teacher if you want to study the good stuff.

Arousal whether sexual or from fear or joy, any extreme emotion will awaken kundalini.

Do keep in mind that using a real person without consent does have karmic repercussions. I know that you are using pictures of someone but we are all connected on an energetic level and using a pic is a way to connect on a personal level.

Celebrities are often so screwed up. Many reasons I am sure but how many males masturbated to Brittney Spears? All that intensely focused intentional sex energy will have results. Sex energy is a potent manifestation tool.

Party on.

its also easy to set up an "EGREGOR" that will come in and basically "TAKE" the energy the "STAR" has and then slowly take over the star. and RUN AMOK with the person. This has happened TIME & TIME in our human reality.

So one needs

1) rooting

2) a Strong Center

Tantra is Nuclear power. It is true that you could do 10 min of tantric stuff with a lover and in those 10 minutes its as if you meditated 8 - 10 hours!

On the other hand though you can also lose it all if you not careful

It is the Razors edge.

Well...I wasn't really sure it was real until a couple weeks ago, when I turned it off. And it was more of a chicken/egg thing with Billy Zane. I was a fangirl first. He's a witch and at the time was experimenting with astral travel, he was out traveling so it kind of makes sense that I ran into him. I hadn't even had a regular orgasm for six months (long story) and he turned that right around. And then I instinctively discovered and followed the other things, including stumbling on my diet.

Notice I didn't say that in my instructions to the ladies--"First, become a rabid fangirl." :lol:

I don't believe in an afterlife or karma, I'm a wicked witch. I don't think orgasmic energy harms anyone, particularly at a distance. If you were blasting someone up close with it all the time who wasn't ready for it then yes. The danger is turning into a stalker, no need to wait for a second life. :D

But if it makes you happy, I'll offer my current one some protection hexes and mojos and things. If he wants to use them, he can.

Britney Spears had problems not from receiving orgasmic energy, but by falling in with a very bad boyfriend who drugged her deliberately to take control of her finances.

its also easy to set up an "EGREGOR" that will come in and basically "TAKE" the energy the "STAR" has and then slowly take over the star. and RUN AMOK with the person. This has happened TIME & TIME in our human reality.

So one needs

1) rooting

2) a Strong Center

Tantra is Nuclear power. It is true that you could do 10 min of tantric stuff with a lover and in those 10 minutes its as if you meditated 8 - 10 hours!

On the other hand though you can also loose it all if you not careful

It is the Razors edge.

:angry: I'm NOT doing that! If anything, it's the other way around.

Edited by witch

Party on.

Great post. I don't practise tantra with a partner but long for it so I go for something I find just wnderful - celibacy. I read some of your posts where you talk about your own path, thank you for sharing.

Ive been having the most wonderful warmth spreading through my upper back around my shoulderblades and lower neck..thank you! from logging on to your image and message on the board. You so remind me of a wonderful female friend I have who actually is the only one I know who can cuddle sensually without being neurotic about or logging onto sexuality. Utmost eqsuisite energy. Love. Incarnated. Also deeply conected to Mother Earth. Great energy. :)

Edited by rain

Energy play for me has to be safe, sane, and consensual. That I learned from Mystress Angelique probably the world's only kundalini awakened Shaman Dominatrix and proud pagan witch. I was once part of her tribe and one of her beloved priestesses.

It is for you to work out, witch. Do what you please. :) No judgments. Just sharing from my own experiences of the last 19 years to add to the discussion.

Well...I wasn't really sure it was real until a couple weeks ago, when I turned it off. And it was more of a chicken/egg thing with Billy Zane. I was a fangirl first. He's a witch and at the time was taking boatloads of heroin, he was out traveling so it kind of makes sense that I ran into him. I hadn't even had a regular orgasm for six months (long story) and he turned that right around. And then I instinctively discovered and followed the other things, including stumbling on my diet.

Notice I didn't say that in my instructions to the ladies--"First, become a rabid fangirl." :lol:

I don't believe in an afterlife or karma, I'm a wicked witch. I don't think orgasmic energy harms anyone, particularly at a distance. If you were blasting someone up close with it all the time who wasn't ready for it then yes. The danger is turning into a stalker, no need to wait for a second life. :D

But if it makes you happy, I'll offer my current one some protection hexes and mojos and things. If he wants to use them, he can.

Britney Spears had problems not from receiving orgasmic energy, but by falling in with a very bad boyfriend who drugged her deliberately to take control of her finances.

:angry: I'm NOT doing that! If anything, it's the other way around.

Blessings to you dear Rain. People often get shaktipat just by tuning in to me.

yes...you are right...

men and women tend to react differently to me

men want to get busy and women want to crawl into my lap and cuddle

Shakti love

Great post. I don't practise tantra with a partner but long for it so I go for something I find just wnderful - celibacy. I read some of your posts where you talk about your own path, thank you for sharing.

Ive been having the most wonderful warmth spreading through my upper back around my shoulderblades and lower neck..thank you! from logging on to your image and message on the board. You so remind me of a wonderful female friend I have who actually is the only one I know who can cuddle sensually without being neurotic about or logging onto sexuality. Utmost eqsuisite energy. Love. Incarnated. Also deeply conected to Mother Earth. Great energy. :)