Sign in to follow this  
Birch

Female healers

Drew, I love your posts and find them deeply fascinating and I am very gratefull for the information that you bring and for your theories which I will look closely at one day I have the time and concentration to look into it properly. However, it is not unlikely that you are seriously ungrounded or ubercharged on sexual energy in a way that might be very unbalanced. Or you might just be the Hunter S. Thompson of the Tao, I don't really know. But as an experiment it would be interesting to see what happened if you took a period of quite intese grounding and rooting work. Lots of standing meditation and such, maybe some root chakra meditation and whatnot. Maybe even ejaculate a couple of times just to clean the pipes, prefereably into a girl. Either you will find that there aren't much benefit for you in doing such rooting practices because the full lotus provides all that or you might find that you finally have your feet on the ground. I honestly don't have a clear opinion on the matter, but the chance is rather large that you are not properly rooted so check that option out. It just makes logicly sense in a n almost amthematical manner. You could even put it in a game theory diagram of some sort and it would come out as superbly rational to do as the cost of checking this out through say two months of serious grounding work is very, very low while the cost of continuing being totaly ungrounded is huge.

On a similar note, why not go see Santiago or someone like that whom probably have a lot to teach you about the next levels and other ways of practicing that can be extreemly beneficial. Ya Mu says he practiced a technique almost identical to what you did but found it not worht it in the end and now practices differently and benefits more from that. What have you got to loose in checking out if he is actually right? Not much other then a bit of wasted time that could have been spent in full lotus but then again you could set up a similar cost benefit diagram and it would tell you to go see Ya Mu.

You could also think of this as a sort of scientific way to test your theories. You need to put your hypothesis up for potential falsification. If you do your theories would have a lot more weight on this forum and with other people as well. So, please offer yourself to science and try out soemthing different :lol: I am sure Santiago knows which burger kings have the girsl with the best Jing in Miami :lol:

Perhaps you should read my latest blog post for more information in printed format which can be followed along with the audio lecture by Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot...-third-eye.html

Drew, I love your posts and find them deeply fascinating and I am very gratefull for the information that you bring and for your theories which I will look closely at one day I have the time and concentration to look into it properly. However, it is not unlikely that you are seriously ungrounded or ubercharged on sexual energy in a way that might be very unbalanced. Or you might just be the Hunter S. Thompson of the Tao, I don't really know. But as an experiment it would be interesting to see what happened if you took a period of quite intese grounding and rooting work. Lots of standing meditation and such, maybe some root chakra meditation and whatnot. Maybe even ejaculate a couple of times just to clean the pipes, prefereably into a girl. Either you will find that there aren't much benefit for you in doing such rooting practices because the full lotus provides all that or you might find that you finally have your feet on the ground. I honestly don't have a clear opinion on the matter, but the chance is rather large that you are not properly rooted so check that option out. It just makes logicly sense in a n almost amthematical manner. You could even put it in a game theory diagram of some sort and it would come out as superbly rational to do as the cost of checking this out through say two months of serious grounding work is very, very low while the cost of continuing being totaly ungrounded is huge.

On a similar note, why not go see Santiago or someone like that whom probably have a lot to teach you about the next levels and other ways of practicing that can be extreemly beneficial. Ya Mu says he practiced a technique almost identical to what you did but found it not worht it in the end and now practices differently and benefits more from that. What have you got to loose in checking out if he is actually right? Not much other then a bit of wasted time that could have been spent in full lotus but then again you could set up a similar cost benefit diagram and it would tell you to go see Ya Mu.

You could also think of this as a sort of scientific way to test your theories. You need to put your hypothesis up for potential falsification. If you do your theories would have a lot more weight on this forum and with other people as well. So, please offer yourself to science and try out soemthing different :lol: I am sure Santiago knows which burger kings have the girsl with the best Jing in Miami :lol:

I have never run across anyone as skilled in healing or use of chi than a certain female. She opened me to amazing damn energetic experiences.

I've even run across very potent female energy workers on forums. All 'scientific thought' aside direct experience has shown me female healing power.

Mokona remember when I confused you for a female! haha. Normally most people do not imprint much energy onto their messages. In your case I was just going by your avatar which looks female to me and your name "Mokona."

I have never run across anyone as skilled in healing or use of chi than a certain female. She opened me to amazing damn energetic experiences.

I've even run across very potent female energy workers on forums. All 'scientific thought' aside direct experience has shown me female healing power.

Plus I think that if someone actually DOES have the ability to tune into "my imprint", they would also have the decency NOT to do anything with that ability unless I asked them to. Just because I have windows in my house it is NOT an invitation for people to stare inside.

well said! as per this specific situation, i think unless someone has actual psychic abilities, things like feeling people's energy via an online forum is bound to be based on a person's words, not their actual energy. drew even said that he thought mokona was a woman because of his name and avatar. yup :)

i think a lot of what markern was saying is worth thinking about. although i can't "sense drew's energy" form his post, the language he uses and the way he expresses his ideas makes me feel that all his energy is in his head. which makes sense if he sits in full lotus every day. balancing this practice out with a lot of standing and/or grounding exercises is probably almost always advisable. though i don't know what all of drew's practices are. anyhow, bottom line i just thought a lot of what mark said was interesting.

Edited by immortal_sister

The only way I can sit in full-lotus for extended periods of time is by transmitting the electromagnetic energy out of the pineal gland -- out of the head. The energy then is soaked up by female or electrochemical energy around me. Meanwhile the full-lotus sucks up extra electrochemical energy.

So that's the yin-yang dynamic.

You can see my neck pulsating from both the carotid artery and the vagus nerve -- on the right side of the neck.

You can try it yourself immortal sister! Just cross you legs and bounce! haha. It will work better if there's a male around!

So I soak up sex energy, sadness, anger, fear, worry and even overexcitement -- of the heart.

The emptiness or awareness is not an emotion -- it's what creates light itself. From the light is created the electromagnetic field and from that the electrochemical emotional energy.

That's the cycle -- it's the same as what the martial artists call Fa Jing, Fa Qi or Fa Shen.

So if someone imprints extra lower emotional energy onto a message THAT'S what I pick up -- whether it's anger, sadness, worry, or sex energy.

The question is which direction the energy moves -- for females it natural sublimates. Still it has to be built up and ionized strong enough to get past the heart energy (which is where Witch ejaculates it)...

Once you build up the heart energy strong enough then finally the pineal gland opens up -- and that's the macrocosmic orbit enabling you to sit in full-lotus for as long as you want.

Chunyi Lin says if you want to know if someone is a qigong master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus.

The other lower emotions have to be purified BACK INTO SEX ENERGY in order for them to be exorcised from the third eye through the heart.

So if someone is projecting anger -- this is actually from REPRESSED sex energy. This is what Freud taught and he was correct! Only Freud didn't have the answer for it.

Illness is mainly from emotional blockages which is "extra" energy -- so that anger has to be turned into wisdom (liver). Fear into will-power (kidneys), worry into intention (pancreas), and this happens by the internal climax turning the sex energy into love-heart energy.

The third eye transmission is beyond emotion -- it's the pure electromagnetic power of a permanently magnetized pineal gland. But it can only be transmitted once the lower emotions are ionized -- purified -- back into electromagnetic energy from the heart.

Check this out -- the magnetic fields of the pineal gland:

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal...=1&SRETRY=0

http://www.ursi.org/Proceedings/ProcGA02/papers/p2236.pdf

well said! as per this specific situation, i think unless someone has actual psychic abilities, things like feeling people's energy via an online forum is bound to be based on a person's words, not their actual energy. drew even said that he thought mokona was a woman because of his name and avatar. yup :)

i think a lot of what markern was saying is worth thinking about. although i can't "sense drew's energy" form his post, the language he uses and the way he expresses his ideas makes me feel that all his energy is in his head. which makes sense if he sits in full lotus every day. balancing this practice out with a lot of standing and/or grounding exercises is probably almost always advisable. though i don't know what all of drew's practices are. anyhow, bottom line i just thought a lot of what mark said was interesting.

Edited by drewhempel

The only way I can sit in full-lotus for extended periods of time is by transmitting the electromagnetic energy out of the pineal gland -- out of the head. The energy then is soaked up by female or electrochemical energy around me. Meanwhile the full-lotus sucks up extra electrochemical energy.

So that's the yin-yang dynamic.

You can see my neck pulsating from both the carotid artery and the vagus nerve -- on the right side of the neck.

do you do any standing neikung or yoga, or any other practice other than what you do while sitting full lotus?

You can try it yourself immortal sister! Just cross you legs and bounce! haha. It will work better if there's a male around!

oh i do, quite regularly actually. and i make sure to balance it out with other meditation postures, or qigong, or whatever flows that day.

O.K. hold on immortal sister! Does the right side of your neck pulsate when you bounce your legs -- I'm talking internal climaxes here of course.

I saw this only with one other female -- she tended to do it around other males. My workplace had some aggressive females! haha.

Anyway Chunyi Lin sat in full-lotus 49 days non-stop -- no food, no water and no sleep.

So no I'm not quite there yet! haha. I do still have to do physical labor -- it used to be biking about 10 miles a day -- but now it's been digging out tree stumps and pulling down trees!!

Yeah this stuff is tricky to be sure but Chunyi Lin said his 49 days in JUST full-lotus was the best time of his life.

Chunyi Lin says 20 minutes of full-lotus is worth 4 hours of any other exercise. Also 20 minutes of deep full lotus meditation is worth 4 hours of sleep. Chunyi Lin sleeps about 4 hours a night.

The other practices are great as well of course but to be honest I need a more safe meditation environment. I mean let's face it -- the modern mindset is not to keen about real meditation. So it's important to have a practice which is VERY effective and efficient -- that's why I rely on the full-lotus.

Before I moved out to the countryside I was living in cheap rooms and I was surrounded by inner city male pervs always trying to suck me off -- that's the BIGGEST impediment to building up the chi.

See if something moves so fast like electromagnetic energy then it appears not to move at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t982ytY9w6E...player_embedded

do you do any standing neikung or yoga, or any other practice other than what you do while sitting full lotus?

oh i do, quite regularly actually. and i make sure to balance it out with other meditation postures, or qigong, or whatever flows that day.

Edited by drewhempel

But females as shamans are either known as MEDIUMS or as being POSSESSED -- in other words it's a more passive healing experience because they are RECEIVING the male electromagnetic energy. The Zar trance healing in Islamic African culture is a perfect example:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/u...=2;t=002239;p=0

i wasn't familiar with the zar trance, very interesting stuff! i have no doubt that this is a very powerful healing modality for a lot of people. there is a lot that can be said for dance, singing and music used for healing, almost all cultures use these methods in one way or another, often unknowingly too. i have had a chance of participating in similar women's circles and can attest to their potential for healing, especially for healing emotions and spiritual issues, which more often than not ends up healing the physical as well.

saying that female shamans are either mediums or possessed, as if those are the only possibilities, is extremely disrespectful. this is the kind of view that led hundreds of thousands of women to be burned at the stake. i don't know if you were just commenting on this view or saying that this is what you think, but either way it is belittling to female healers.

furthermore, are you saying that only men can transmit healing energy? i found your comment confusing, saying that women are passive healers. in what way? energy is energy, it all comes from the cosmos, we don't "create energy" so to speak. women are no more passive healers then men are, although i would generally agree that women might utilize energy differently to heal. but this does not equate to being passive.

Still usually there's one master male healer whom everyone is afraid off in the Bushmen culture traditionally -- and he goes off to live by himself more or less to build up his energy and then at night he astral travels into lions to attack where ever he wants.

... and while the shaman is off in the forest for weeks at a time, on spiritual journeys, the women are healing the whole village :)

Did you check out the Effie Chow vids yet?

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot...w-and-void.html

She sits in full-lotus for her main practice as well.

This is a great Effie Chow miracle healng vid

Now watch how Effie Chow makes this female become PASSIVE in order to be healed -- NISA -- the Bushman FEMALE healer says it's like this:

GOD WATCHES THE SICK PERSON WHILE THE HEALER TRANCES HER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo8b-yZ352U...feature=related

i wasn't familiar with the zar trance, very interesting stuff! i have no doubt that this is a very powerful healing modality for a lot of people. there is a lot that can be said for dance, singing and music used for healing, almost all cultures use these methods in one way or another, often unknowingly too. i have had a chance of participating in similar women's circles and can attest to their potential for healing, especially for healing emotions and spiritual issues, which more often than not ends up healing the physical as well.

saying that female shamans are either mediums or possessed, as if those are the only possibilities, is extremely disrespectful. this is the kind of view that led hundreds of thousands of women to be burned at the stake. i don't know if you were just commenting on this view or saying that this is what you think, but either way it is belittling to female healers.

furthermore, are you saying that only men can transmit healing energy? i found your comment confusing, saying that women are passive healers. in what way? energy is energy, it all comes from the cosmos, we don't "create energy" so to speak. women are no more passive healers then men are, although i would generally agree that women might utilize energy differently to heal. but this does not equate to being passive.

... and while the shaman is off in the forest for weeks at a time, on spiritual journeys, the women are healing the whole village :)

Edited by drewhempel

yes i did! i am very impressed by her and get a good feeling from watching several videos of her healing people.

with that said, #1 you didn't answer my other questions :D

and #2 there is a difference between full-lotus being your main practice, and full-lotus being your only practice!

O.K. hold on immortal sister! Does the right side of your neck pulsate when you bounce your legs -- I'm talking internal climaxes here of course.

I saw this only with one other female -- she tended to do it around other males. My workplace had some aggressive females! haha.

ok, i think misunderstood you, my apologies. i didn't think you were asking me if i could have internal climaxes just from sitting in full lotus. i cannot. though i can sense that i am coming closer to being able to do so.

"mediums or possessed"

I don't think that it's necessarily a "bad" thing. After all, isn't union with Tao or "wu-wei" something like becoming a "medium" for "it" to act in the world? Getting out of one's own way?

"possession" being akin to "psychosis", I'd say there could be just as many possessed men as women. I was reading a very nice book by Rollo May the other day. It was about daemons (yes, same as demons) and what happens when a person doesn't live right by his or her daemon.

Just because Wikipedia is there (I'm not saying I endorse what follows;-)) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daimonic

Witch you have questioned the process of IONIZATION within the body -- stating that my use of ionization is not real science -- well here's an excellent audio lecture by Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy, the global expert in electromagnetic pollution and biological ionization:

http://electrosensitivityuk.podbean.com/20...-es-conference/

You drive me bananas! I listened to about ten minutes of that lecture before switching it off in impatience.

Of course all living things have ions in them. And yes, electromagnetic fields can really screw around with people's health. I've never owned a cellphone, I don't have any cordless phones in my house, wifi is evil. But in the first few examples there, his explanation contradicts your points. He says that ions enter skin cells (or ear "hair" cells) and that triggers the cells to release neurotransmitters which then communicate with the nervous system and it's the nerves that send the message of the skin cells to the brain. And of course nerves work by using ions. That's how the nervous system works.

http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabe...ioBookNERV.html

If our bodies didn't use ions in the entire nervous system, including the vagus nerve, we would instantly die. Everyone's body is already "sending ions up the vagus nerve" every time we digest a meal. So I assume that what you are describing is something different, like you are sending up a huge excess supply of ions up the vagus nerve like a pipeline, such a huge supply that you send out whatever it is, electrical biophotons or something in a laser beam out your eyes?

Our debates run something like this

drew: I can levitate

me: oh really?

drew: yes. Here are dozen studies definitively proving that gravity exists.

me: yes, and?

drew: well, don't you see--this proves I can levitate!

Witch you're gonna get more bang for the buck with Goldsworthy 2nd interview -- it's only 17 minutes and he actually covers broader territory

http://electrosensitivityuk.podbean.com/20...rthy-interview/

How's that Shakti Helmet treating you?

Actually Witch you'd want to read my blogbook to get the whole deal on how stuff ties together. But I've loaded so many videos on my blog that the archive shuts down computers!!

Oh well it's better to just get a phone healing -- why not call up http://springforestqigong.com and you can experience that laser-holographic biophoton levitation energy from qigong master Chunyi Lin!!!

You drive me bananas! I listened to about ten minutes of that lecture before switching it off in impatience.

Of course all living things have ions in them. And yes, electromagnetic fields can really screw around with people's health. I've never owned a cellphone, I don't have any cordless phones in my house, wifi is evil. But in the first few examples there, his explanation contradicts your points. He says that ions enter skin cells (or ear "hair" cells) and that triggers the cells to release neurotransmitters which then communicate with the nervous system and it's the nerves that send the message of the skin cells to the brain. And of course nerves work by using ions. That's how the nervous system works.

http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabe...ioBookNERV.html

If our bodies didn't use ions in the entire nervous system, including the vagus nerve, we would instantly die. Everyone's body is already "sending ions up the vagus nerve" every time we digest a meal. So I assume that what you are describing is something different, like you are sending up a huge excess supply of ions up the vagus nerve like a pipeline, such a huge supply that you send out whatever it is, electrical biophotons or something in a laser beam out your eyes?

Our debates run something like this

drew: I can levitate

me: oh really?

drew: yes. Here are dozen studies definitively proving that gravity exists.

me: yes, and?

drew: well, don't you see--this proves I can levitate!

Drew, if I didn't know better, I'd suspect you're totally sucking off Witch. Isn't that your definition of perv?

Drew, if I didn't know better, I'd suspect you're totally sucking off Witch. Isn't that your definition of perv?

:lol::lol::lol:

and drew... if i didn't know any better, i would say that you keep avoiding our questions and the points we bring up and instead just post links and videos... :mellow:

:lol:

Personally I dont think the advantage matters that much, even though there is one.

Theres plenty of women who can beat guys up. Or is that taboo too now? lol

What im saying is generalizing will waste your time. Its not very smart.

Hey Kate did you know that Witch is the author of "The Orgasmic Diet" book? Witch has inspired me to do a lot of research! First we debated serotonin versus dopamine. Then we researched whether nerves can increase the neurotransmitter levels instead of just "transduce." Then it was whether nerves can carry bacteria.

Anyway she bought the Shakti Helmet after I posted a link to the guy giving a lecture about it! haha. She did offer to take me out to dinner which was nice.

This doctor Andrew Goldsworthy emphasizes that ionization of the body enables large molecules to bypass the blood brain barrier -- and that was my key point about serotonin from the stomach getting into the brain from ionization.

A soundscape is worth a thousand pictures. Bernie Krause, creater of Biophony.

Seriously I'm not used to so much female attention! I'm blushing.

:lol::lol::lol:

and drew... if i didn't know any better, i would say that you keep avoiding our questions and the points we bring up and instead just post links and videos... :mellow:

Witch has inspired me to do a lot of research! First we debated serotonin versus dopamine. Then we researched whether nerves can increase the neurotransmitter levels instead of just "transduce." Then it was whether nerves can carry bacteria.

For the record, it was if bacteria can cross the blood brain barrier. And he did have proof of that, in the microtubules of nerves. I did not know of the existence of microtubules. He was wrong about serotonin. And of course nerves can increase neurotransmitter levels, that's one of their jobs, sending the signals to increase neurotransmitters. His argument was that nerves can actually transport neurotransmitters, like a blood vessel transports blood. My argument was as he said, that the nerve simply sends along a signal. By my reckoning he is one out of three, and that one I think was from luck more than anything else.

Drew, the Shakti helmet is my kryptonite, at least the peculiar way I happened to use it the first time. I've got a report in my practice journal, I think we've derailed this thread enough.

So I don't even get to reply? haha. YOU WIN I LOSE? haha.

Oh yeah you're recovering from your shakti helmet!?

An immunocytochemical technique, using l-tryptophan enhancement and paraformaldehyde fixation, has been successfully applied for the demonstration of serotonin-containing neurons in the human enteric nervous system. Throughout the intestine, serotonin-immunoreactive nerves were mainly detected in the myenteric plexus and, to a smaller extent, in the submucous plexus, while hardly any nerve fibres were seen in the mucosa. This approach provides a useful tool for the investigation of neuropathological conditions of the gut.

For the record, it was if bacteria can cross the blood brain barrier. And he did have proof of that, in the microtubules of nerves. I did not know of the existence of microtubules. He was wrong about serotonin. And of course nerves can increase neurotransmitter levels, that's one of their jobs, sending the signals to increase neurotransmitters. His argument was that nerves can actually transport neurotransmitters, like a blood vessel transports blood. My argument was as he said, that the nerve simply sends along a signal. By my reckoning he is one out of three, and that one I think was from luck more than anything else.

Drew, the Shakti helmet is my kryptonite, at least the peculiar way I happened to use it the first time. I've got a report in my practice journal, I think we've derailed this thread enough.

:rolleyes: Again, nerves use neurotransmitters, including serotonin. That isn't news. What they don't do is transport it over long distances in the body. Nerves work like this.

Newtons_cradle_animation_new.gif

Imagine the balls on each end as serotonin molecules. The nerve receives a serotonin particle on one end, then uses ions to send the message to the other end of the nerve and sends off a serotonin particle from the other end of the nerve. Make sense?

Why does this article state that NERVES TRANSPORT chemicals?

Abstract: Accumulations of the neuropeptides substance P (SP), somatostatin (ST) and vasoactive intestinal polypeptide (VIP) proximal to a crush in the cervical vagus nerve of the rat have been measured using sensitive radioim-munoassays. Each of the peptides was rapidly transported towards the peripheral terminals of vagal afferent fibres, with average rates of flow ranging from 0.8 to 2.7 mm h−1. In the rabbit vagus nerve, SP was transported with an average rate of 4 mm h−1, which is more than double the rate for this peptide in the rat. Double crush experiments in rabbit vagus nerves indicated that the rapidly transported proportion of the total content of SP in the nerve free was about 34%. From this, the rate of transport of SP in the rapidly transported pool in the rabbit vagus nerve can be calculated to be 12 mm h−1 (280 mm day−1). Since such double crush experiments were not possible in the rat, it is not clear whether the different average rates of transport of SP in the rat and the rabbit reflect real differences in the rate of rapid transport in the two species. In common with rapid axonal transport of other neurotransmitters, the transport of SP and ST in the rat vagus nerve was blocked by colchicine, a drug that disrupts microtubules.

Yeah this study states that the cerebral-spinal fluid which carries the serotonin underlies the serotonin neurons in the brain which are then connected to the vagus nerve. Activation of the vagus nerve through ionization increases the serotonin intake into the brain -- so that the neurohormone turns back into a neurotransmitter.

http://www.pnas.org/content/82/21/7449.full.pdf

:rolleyes: Again, nerves use neurotransmitters, including serotonin. That isn't news. What they don't do is transport it over long distances in the body. Nerves work like this.

Newtons_cradle_animation_new.gif

Imagine the balls on each end as serotonin molecules. The nerve receives a serotonin particle on one end, then uses ions to send the message to the other end of the nerve and sends off a serotonin particle from the other end of the nerve. Make sense?

Edited by drewhempel

Sign in to follow this