r.w.smith

Kalimasada Telekinesis Demo

Classic case of stage magic distraction. The water bottle was just using him as distraction so that people wouldn't notice the water bottle hitting and breaking the glass.

Kalimsada is not stage magic. One of my students trains with their Guru. It is real Tenaga Dalam /Ilmu. The training does not Use Jin its straight from Divine Source (ALLAH). This video is a bit wierd BUT i have seen others that are very impressive. My student was in Java with them training and he knows the difference between BS & real. Its similar to the Ilmu I learned from Pak M.

If you have chance to study Kalimasada do so.

Peace

S

Kalimsada is not stage magic. One of my students trains with their Guru. It is real Tenaga Dalam /Ilmu. The training does not Use Jin its straight from Divine Source (ALLAH). This video is a bit wierd BUT i have seen others that are very impressive. My student was in Java with them training and he knows the difference between BS & real. Its similar to the Ilmu I learned from Pak M.

Peace

S

Sometimes it is the khodam or Jinn that does the work but I guess your right as to my knowledge Kalimsada does not work with them. One thing I'm sure about though is you cannot practice Kalimsada without activation and synchronization from the teacher. Well, you could but the results would be minimal.

Hi Guys,

No i have never studied Kalimasada. However i do know they are a respected & well known group throughout Indonesia. One great thing about these inner power schools is the vast amount of experiments they have created using this Energy. They certainly use what they have to its full potential.

I remember a few years back there was a group called the white dove school from Indonesia. They took up the Randi challenge & failed miserably. The name of the game was to identify different colours - blindfolded & using the hands alone to scan. Im not sure why they failed but they did. Instantly many people lost faith in them & they were called frauds etc.

However this skill really does exist. Not only by Indonesian schools but is widely used also by many qigong schools in china,japan too. This is one of the simpler tests they perform.

The theory being that different colours all have different sensations that can be felt by the sensitive ones. Some energy may seem spiky ,hot, prickly,while another may feel like pins n needles,bumpy etc. Experimentation is the only way.

I once heard that Tenaga Dalam develops its own unique kind of energy. Its something like chi but built very differently & often uses conflicting theories in comparison to many softer style Qigongs & IMA'S. But it seems to work. The sad part about today is there are more conmen then ever before. You only need go so far as Youtube,The Internet, to see how this once great art has been reduced to an almost laughable joke.

Edit Biff: Even Finding somebody nowdays with khodam or jin today is a difficult task. A hindu guy once told me about a keris he got from borneo, Apparently it had a big female jin living inside it. That night when he was sleeping he felt like he was getting strangled to death. Really it was a fight for his life, He later said that muslim jinns are harder to control then normal ones and are really not suited to non muslims. If you have a real jin,make no mistake you and your family will know about it.

Thanks,

Edited by r.w.smith

Sometimes it is the khodam or Jinn that does the work but I guess your right as to my knowledge Kalimsada does not work with them. One thing I'm sure about though is you cannot practice Kalimsada without activation and synchronization from the teacher. Well, you could but the results would be minimal.

Well all that stuff must be given through a proper "Ijaaza" and yes with out "Guru" blessing there is nothing.

I know folks that have doe Ilmu and they deviated and its as if Allah Himself took it all away.

When you deal with Ilmu you clearly begin to see the truth in Angels, Jinn and most of all The Creator.

Well all that stuff must be given through a proper "Ijaaza" and yes with out "Guru" blessing there is nothing.

I know folks that have doe Ilmu and they deviated and its as if Allah Himself took it all away.

When you deal with Ilmu you clearly begin to see the truth in Angels, Jinn and most of all The Creator.

Well I'm sure "ALLAH" wont mind if you try and prove something to us, come on digital recorders are all over the place these days.

Film some freakky stuff you've learned to do through your KAP practice, something paranormal, something which isnt just a trick. Allah is reasonable right? you worship the guy, so I m sure the very least he can do is let you show off a bit to a few random people online, people looking for answers, looking for ALLAH himself!

But you wont will you? and neither will your special friends with special gifts will they? So you're either afraid (which you shouldnt be, i mean ALLAH is with you!) ORRR you speak lies (maybe delusions).

Actually here is a simple experiment that may look impressive should ALLAH allow you out of your burka.

Hold out both hand in front of you, both open, palms facing upwards.

In your hands place something that is heavy enough that wind would not lift it, a good size stone would be good, or a marble or something like that. I would prefer something like a marble because you can't tie things to it so easily. Film it being dropped so we have an idea of what its weight and stuff is like. (no metal items please)

Now with stand in a corner of the room, with the video frame showing both the floor and the ceiling, show theres nothing around that looks dodgy.

And well here comes the easy part, use your energy to make that item lift without moving your hands in any way.

If thats too much just film yourself levitating, creating lightning with your hands, perhaps a hadouken or a kamehameha, and whilst we're there why not a chidori and a rasengan too.

And if you cant do this stuff, get someone who can, I'm sure you know a few.

Now I've just probably wasted my time writing this, but it amuses me to hear the excuses people come up with :lol: go on santiago dobles make me laugh , or even better surprise me with a video!

Well I'm sure "ALLAH" wont mind if you try and prove something to us, come on digital recorders are all over the place these days.

Film some freakky stuff you've learned to do through your KAP practice, something paranormal, something which isnt just a trick. Allah is reasonable right? you worship the guy, so I m sure the very least he can do is let you show off a bit to a few random people online, people looking for answers, looking for ALLAH himself!

But you wont will you? and neither will your special friends with special gifts will they? So you're either afraid (which you shouldnt be, i mean ALLAH is with you!) ORRR you speak lies (maybe delusions).

Actually here is a simple experiment that may look impressive should ALLAH allow you out of your burka.

Hold out both hand in front of you, both open, palms facing upwards.

In your hands place something that is heavy enough that wind would not lift it, a good size stone would be good, or a marble or something like that. I would prefer something like a marble because you can't tie things to it so easily. Film it being dropped so we have an idea of what its weight and stuff is like. (no metal items please)

Now with stand in a corner of the room, with the video frame showing both the floor and the ceiling, show theres nothing around that looks dodgy.

And well here comes the easy part, use your energy to make that item lift without moving your hands in any way.

If thats too much just film yourself levitating, creating lightning with your hands, perhaps a hadouken or a kamehameha, and whilst we're there why not a chidori and a rasengan too.

And if you cant do this stuff, get someone who can, I'm sure you know a few.

Now I've just probably wasted my time writing this, but it amuses me to hear the excuses people come up with :lol: go on santiago dobles make me laugh , or even better surprise me with a video!

"THAT GUY",

I have nothing to prove to you. I know enough & seen enough to be happy and keep practicing what I do and to share it with sincere people. I am grateful for the things "Allah" has taught me and for the things I have experienced. I don't care about "lifting" something up with energy or "moving" it. I also have been asked to not "show" and there are reasons for that that i must honor that out of respect. If you knew what could happen to you ad what you can attract you would understand. There are somethings better left "unknown". Let the Universe do is the best way.

I am more concerned with Healing, and helping people get strong Energetically. physically, mentally & Spiritually.

The rest simply doesn't matter to me.

Best wishes to you Inshallah May Allah grant you tafeik and hidayah.

salams,

Santiago Dobles

"THAT GUY",

I have nothing to prove to you. I know enough & seen enough to be happy and keep practicing what I do and to share it with sincere people. I am grateful for the things "Allah" has taught me and for the things I have experienced. I don't care about "lifting" something up with energy or "moving" it. I also have been asked to not "show" and there are reasons for that that i must honor that out of respect. If you knew what could happen to you ad what you can attract you would understand. There are somethings better left "unknown". Let the Universe do is the best way.

I am more concerned with Healing, and helping people get strong Energetically. physically, mentally & Spiritually.

The rest simply doesn't matter to me.

Best wishes to you Inshallah May Allah grant you tafeik and hidayah.

salams,

Santiago Dobles

Meh, as expected.

Cant you at least say what one would attract, and what could happen to one? at the very least this you can say right?!

I m not saying you shouldnt heal help etc, keep doing those, great! but whats a little demo on the side, i mean really, share these scary consequences with me please.

Well, I just know you cant prove anything, if its because you reaally cant or because you re not allowed to I dont know, i ll just take a guess on that.

"P.S. Vaj... Good response. I was hoping you would take the high road..."

Oh please, whats so high about that?! I m not asking him to fight, I m not asking him to do anything dangerous ( well maybe I am, but I m just way too clueless to know), I m just asking him to walk the walk and not just talk the talk thats all.

Why hate on the idea of asking for proof? Since you re just willing to take things at face value like this I got this great email from some rich guy is africa i can forwad sometime, he needs your name and bank details so he can transfer a large inheritance he got but has nowhere he can deposit.

Oh please, whats so high about that?! I m not asking him to fight, ...

You have valid questions but you were getting personal

but it amuses me to hear the excuses people come up with :) go on santiago dobles make me laugh

That was pretty aggressive, I wouldn't want to answer someone who talked to me that way. Would you?

So, I was glad to see that he didn't take your bait and fight back. If maybe you at least acted like you were respectful and asked your questions, you might get better answers...

That's what I meant by the high road. Vaj was still respectful to you in spite of your hostility...

Edited by fiveelementtao

Meh, as expected.

Cant you at least say what one would attract, and what could happen to one? at the very least this you can say right?!

I m not saying you shouldnt heal help etc, keep doing those, great! but whats a little demo on the side, i mean really, share these scary consequences with me please.

Well, I just know you cant prove anything, if its because you reaally cant or because you re not allowed to I dont know, i ll just take a guess on that.

Oh please, whats so high about that?! I m not asking him to fight, I m not asking him to do anything dangerous ( well maybe I am, but I m just way too clueless to know), I m just asking him to walk the walk and not just talk the talk thats all.

Why hate on the idea of asking for proof? Since you re just willing to take things at face value like this I got this great email from some rich guy is africa i can forwad sometime, he needs your name and bank details so he can transfer a large inheritance he got but has nowhere he can deposit.

Oh come on Jesus....just turn the stones into bread. I mean how is that gonna hurt anything, you do want to feed the hungry, right? C'mon Jesus, just turn the stones into bread and prove your God is real. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... The video in question can easily be faked in many different ways.

That's why posting a video of anything is a waste of time. If I am honest, most if not all the vids of SSTt look like crap. It's only when you are there in person that you will know the truth. I know you can understand that.

it takes people 3 or 4 minutes of preparation to emit the energy.

No that's not how it works at all. Self defence and demo are different. The repulsion you see when doing self defense demos (like empty force) only work like that, based on the aggression of the attacker. Kalimasada is not actually taught as a self defense any more anyway.

Watching these kalimasada "Fights" on youtube, the physical postures being used are very poor for transmitting energy...

Again anyone could say the same about the SSTT vids without being there. With regards to effusiveness of transmitting and posture, you have to admit that even your forms are unorthodox? Didn't Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson say something similar when he watch you doing one of your forms? in fact he said you are turning yourself into a demon!! Who is to say he is right? who is to say your right? who is to say I'm right? the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

It should also be considered that a few YouTube vids or even one or two peoples comments are not enough for anyone to sweepingly say that any specific art is good or not good. It's just not fair. I most certainly have not judged your art based on your vids or recent posts. If I had the money I would have already come see you. Only then could I make a real judgement.

Edited by Biff

Why hate on the idea of asking for proof?

Why are you asking Santiago for proof? proof of what? was he in that video? He said a student of his practices the art. He did not even start the post. Seems like you have some kind of vendetta against him? and an incredibly small penis. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and talk shit. Your ball sac is empty my friend... Just a flap of skin.

You have valid questions but you were getting personal

That was pretty aggressive, I wouldn't want to answer someone who talked to me that way. Would you?

So, I was glad to see that he didn't take your bait and fight back. If maybe you at least acted like you were respectful and asked your questions, you might get better answers...

That's what I meant by the high road. Vaj was still respectful to you in spite of your hostility...

I would LOVE TO APOLOGISE, I would love to find out I am wrong and that he is santi the saint!

And yes I would answer, being the enlightened being that I am I would set these clueless mortals straight, show them they need not doubt me for my wisdom truly is from allah.

Im not hostile, I m direct. And I maybe I shouldnt have said that, but come on if you're expecting the other person to make you some excuse you might make a few jokes too.

Biff, you're funny :) Just say the usual internet bs we read everywhere when you have nothing else to hide behind. I happen to be on the computer, so I am asking for proof best I can. But now if you or santi wanna teleport he where am i ll be waiting.

I would LOVE TO APOLOGISE, I would love to find out I am wrong and that he is santi the saint!

And yes I would answer, being the enlightened being that I am I would set these clueless mortals straight, show them they need not doubt me for my wisdom truly is from allah.

Im not hostile, I m direct. And I maybe I shouldnt have said that, but come on if you're expecting the other person to make you some excuse you might make a few jokes too.

Biff, you're funny :) Just say the usual internet bs we read everywhere when you have nothing else to hide behind. I happen to be on the computer, so I am asking for proof best I can. But now if you or santi wanna teleport he where am i ll be waiting.

'Proof' in a video is not proof at all. It's a waste of time. If you are really so bothered then take a trip yourself. It's the only way (kinda). If your not bothered enough to do that then your posts are nothing more then pointless insults.

I meant apologise for being hostile towards him. But if he can't give me any reason to believe what he said:

"Kalimsada is not stage magic. One of my students trains with their Guru. It is real Tenaga Dalam /Ilmu. The training does not Use Jin its straight from Divine Source (ALLAH). This video is a bit wierd BUT i have seen others that are very impressive. My student was in Java with them training and he knows the difference between BS & real. Its similar to the Ilmu I learned from Pak M.

Peace"

then I can only conclude that the facts aren't straight, the info he posted was false..

Biff if video proof is nothing at all then why not make one? no harm done right?

And i will take a trip, and chances are it will be nothing but disappointment, but right now no trip I have other things I must do of more importance. Now if ALLAH were to show me there is a point in taking the trip earlier then well maybe i would take it earlier.

I have no beef with you Biff, and santi should thank you, but I m sure he can handle himself, with the truth on your side you have nothing to fear. Specially from some random faceless stranger online.

No beef with Biff,nice one :lol:

Sometimes people can have spiritual & supernatural experiences. They may not always be able to replicate or demonstrate what happened,However it does let them know that they are practicing something worthwhile. But i see where your coming from too "That Guy"

All the best,

Allah is reasonable right? you worship the guy, so I m sure the very least he can do is let you show off a bit to a few random people online, people looking for answers, looking for ALLAH himself!

Your not direct you are Out right hostile and aggressive.

You are chucking around cultural stereotypes which are not universally true for Islam in a sneering and demeaning manner.

This is Highly condescending to Islam, and please note the Tao Bums Religious tolerance rule you have just broken. I Hope you get Banned for a period till You learn some respect.

Edited by Seth Ananda

LOL :D

No doubt I am repeating myself here but if it isn't done in a double blind environment then it cannot be used as proof for anything other than good showmanship.

Personally I could reproduce this effect with a single days preparation.

Anyone ever heard of "invisible thread"? It would be a team effort. Your stooge or plant would be the chap at the other side of the table (he is cleaning up the glass or evidence right at the end). Just attach some invisible thread to the glass on a retractable reel (available through all good magic suppliers) and when your demonstrator commences her "push" (which by the way is where everyone is looking as well as the glass so any movement would be invisible) just activate the reel and "Hey Presto!" the glass falls off and smashes on the table.

Am I saying this is what is going on here? No. I am just showing how easy it would be to fake it.

The first rule of wizardry: "People will believe any lie. Either because they really want to or they are afraid it is true."

That Guy is asking valid questions, maybe a bit irrelevant to KAP material.

But, That Guy, I'd be careful what you wish for. There have been people who have looked to experience deities, the mystical, the supernatural whatever in the past (recently in fact) and have had to face dire consequences.

I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for, but you can see John Chang's popular videos online, meditate, do KAP yourself, do kunlun as I do, to experience significant internal changes within you.