r.w.smith

Kalimasada Telekinesis Demo

The Psychic world isn't so black and white. Nothing kills the ability to 'receive' clear information nearly as quickly as the fear of being wrong, and the need to prove.

here is my 'anecdotal' evidence... For years I had a deep pocket in my bag with no chance of me seeing its contents as I put my hand in. Inside I had 5 pens. all the same make, size, shape etcetera. The only difference was the colour- red, blue, black, green and purple.

when I stuffed my hand down the pocket I would 'seefeel' the colour of the pen I was holding in my forhead. I did this hundreds of times and was never wrong. I came to rely on it very quickly rather than pulling them all out to get the one i wanted.

One day I told someone about it and she said "Do it." the second I put my hand in the bag I felt all the worries and thoughts pile in... what if I get it wrong? will she think less of me? and I really wanted to show her I could and Have her believe in me... (she was my girlfriend at the time) And I just couldnt get myself out of the way and got it basicly became a guess, i saw no colour in my head and I pulled out the wrong one. :lol:

I have experienced situations like this so many times over the years that I know I could never do the randy challenge or proove it to anyone of a hostile disposition and would not even try. I have to be really relaxed or at least unconflicted to get good information.

Mind you on the occasional moment when I am feeling Hyper confident (cosmicly expansive) I have done smartass things in front of un believers and left them with their jaws hanging.

I dont think these rules apply to the energy arts so much... I think if you have the energy you can use it, like a hand or leg. Johny Chang had no problem zapping the scientists, and probably many people here have been able to give skeptics an experience of energy.

This doesnt require a clear head to nearly the same degree as getting psychic impressions.

I have tested my abilities rigorously for my self.

For years I evaded the transport authorities, by only ever buying a train ticket on the days I 'felt' I would see ticket Inspectors. Every single one of the few days I bought a ticket, inspectors hopped on and asked to see them. This is a great way to put yourself on the line as a fine here is 400$ and you get to see really quickly If the info you get is good. I also think this fine tunes your Danger sence to a great degree...

Walking barefoot in the city for years was also great. every time a patch of broken glass came up I got to practice using my will to not get cut. I would just 'Know' that I would be fine. If my knowing wavered well that would mean a different story usually but not always. The point is that when my Knowing did not waver I never not once received the tiniest scratch. My triumph in this was actually living next to a prickle field that was so full of prickles that one unconscious step was guaranteed to give the foot a prickle. Ouch! eventually I was able to make it over the whole field without getting a prickle but that took a while. often i would get half way before fear would make my will waver...

There are so many things we can prove to ourselves that are so worth the effort, and that make the 'Prove it' screams of the skeptics or the people that want to believe but are not willing to find out for themselves seem so ridiculous.

I never questioned somebody like John Chang - that guy to me is for real. There are a handfull of people just like him at a high level around the world - I've never doubted them. And those are the guys I look up to and I would like to learn from. But they represent probably less then 1% from this world of Inner Arts. They are the exception !

The rest - amateurs which to me don't count. Most of them don't even realise how ignorant they are - and all they do is wear the same t-shirts and all perform these cheap "miracles".... - but you know what - since there's nothing I can do about it anyway I'll shut up and leave those guys to you to admire and when you learn something of real value from them - let me know please - I never had a problem admitting when I felt I was wrong and I'll do it again

I never questioned somebody like John Chang - that guy to me is for real. There are a handfull of people just like him at a high level around the world - I've never doubted them. And those are the guys I look up to and I would like to learn from. But they represent probably less then 1% from this world of Inner Arts. They are the exception !

The rest - amateurs which to me don't count. Most of them don't even realise how ignorant they are - and all they do is wear the same t-shirts and all perform these cheap "miracles".... - but you know what - since there's nothing I can do about it anyway I'll shut up and leave those guys to you to admire and when you learn something of real value from them - let me know please - I never had a problem admitting when I felt I was wrong and I'll do it again

Didn't I help you with a breathing technique before? What happened? Did you work with it?

What did it do for you?

Maybe it wasn't you?

Didn't I help you with a breathing technique before? What happened? Did you work with it?

What did it do for you?

Maybe it wasn't you?

the key in all this stuff is practice and if you really want power, surrender all power

Okay. I've seen this video before and it has been one of the urban legends here in manila. I myself is a practitioner of Pemusatan Kalimasada not with Tetada. But I'm not yet in a level where I could Psychically hit objects.

If you guys would allow me to share the true story behind that video with an open mind here I go.

The video you saw is true. No magic tricks no jinn no sniper no nothing. At first I was a little bit "skeptical" I've said a little bit, because along my tenaga dalam training I've quite experience and have done some things that also are humanly possible.. well, to me it is.. like protecting a light bulb with energy and dropping it and the bulb would bounce! So I can say I am pretty much open and very understanding when it comes to this kinds of stuffs.

Now, back to the video. Ida the lady in the video is a reputable doctor in Indonesia. She uses her skills to help heal people. In the said video, she literally shot the bottle with energy. She prepared for a month and also... are you ready for this? The next things I'm about to say is from insiders information I've learned from higher level students from Tetada....... The real story is this...

Her husband, the leader of Tetada Kalimasada transferred energy to her for her to be able to do that kind of feat. She prepared for 1 month for her body to be ready for the energy transfer.

It is a forbidden secret technique that is only available w/in the family. They call it "Ilmu Kadam" I'm not sure of the spelling but the process is where the one with greater power could transfer energy to the navel of his subordinate to be able to do some things, that will enable them to do certain feats. Now, that is like a short-cut to energy development.

I always joke around with my teacher if that kind of service is for sale so that I won't be doing the exercises anymore and be powerful in just(I'm only human guys! I get lazy too! ha!).

There was also a video that is not uploaded in the net. I saw it from one of my friends who was in Indonesia at that time in the video what happened was. They created a tunnel made of grass its about 20feet and coals(firewealk) they burned the grass and coal creating a TUNNEL of FIRE "literally" and the top students walk-through inside the TUNNEL OF FIRE. In mycase, I have done firewalk a couple of times already But While I was watching the video I was like WTF! those guys are going to burn!

To my amazement, not a scratched or a burn. But there was one guy who "thought" he could do it and joined the team... he got 3rd degree burns! and was taken to the hospital.

The Top students who walked through the TUNNEL OF FIRE prepared for a month...and take note, the leader transferred energy to them just like what he did with his wife Ida. For them to be able to stand the flames.

Because, it would take them some time or years before they will be able to do that on their own but with the help of a master who can transfer energy, development could be accelerated. (That's what I love about Kalimasada, people helping people hehehe..)

Oh by the way, the insiders info with regards to energy transfer? you won't hear it from the leaders mouth. Ofcourse, he will deny it. Its a trade secret. You may believe it or not its up to you.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri

I live in the Philippines and practice this art.

There are a great deal of things I have seen and even a few I have done through Kalimasada.

The energy duels are called "Adu Pancar". It is a strange thing seeing an old man fly across the room without being hit. Or seeing a fragile little bulb crush a ceramic tile. Or even bounce along concrete floor instead of break into a hundred pieces.

The greatest lesson so far I have learned is that it proved to me that the mind truly is powerful; thoughts are literally concrete things not abstractions that float in the air. When doing your light bulb test you will prove to yourself that self-belief is the only way you will get things done, and self doubt is your enemy. No matter how much you charge the bulb with energy, if you doubt yourself, the bulb will break. If you believe and accept that the bulb is strong enough, it will bounce somewhat like a ball. To quote Jesus (speaking to Peter when he tries but fails to walk with him on the water), "why did you doubt"?

As to the practicality, such as in a fight, it is not all the time that you have to consciously use these powers. Some practitioners report that these happen spontaneously in appropriate moments.

It is about mind control, discipline, and psychic sensitivity. It is a bit like a martial art in the sense that you have forms called jurus which are a bit like katas in taekwondo, and that you cannnot advance a rank if you fail a connection test in front of the Grandmaster Pak Eddy or his wife Ibu Ida.. Some tests include sensing energy disruptions in another's body, others are of a telekinetic nature like being lifted on a few sheets of newspaper without them tearing.

It is also a healing art. My friend Philip Aguhob amazed his doctor when he went for a routine check up. The doctor said that his congenital heart disease had completely disappeared. I am proud of him, here was a kid who never told a soul that he had a sickness. He didn't want other people to pity or feel sorry for him. Then he found out that was gone and then told everyone. I am not claiming that it was due to the Kalimasada but then again one main goals in Kalimasada is to help accelerate the natural healing ability of the body.

I am very happy with the results I have so far with it. My sensitivity to chi has increased very much and I have learned many things about my self. I apologize if I am gushing here, I am so lucky to learn it.

I hope someday some of you will have experience with this wonderful art.

Kali

I remember a few years back there was a group called the white dove school from Indonesia. They took up the Randi challenge & failed miserably. The name of the game was to identify different colours - blindfolded & using the hands alone to scan. Im not sure why they failed but they did. Instantly many people lost faith in them & they were called frauds etc.

Rippoff Rani makes everyone fail, read his contract. He makes millions off it from Christian 'unbeleivers' who support his good works. Randi has 'proven' for example that people can't feel energy nor see auras also. The Indonesians must not have picked up on the meaning of the small print in the contract. And think how much they had to pay to go to New York to get ripped off.

"If you really have a skill then you should be able to demonstrate 20 times in a row involving outsiders."

Then I guess by this standard, olympic power lifters are fakes, because I bet not one of hem could do their max lift 20 times in a row.

Also, what is so great about getting the public's approval?

Yes I think they were and both cheap ones from the dollar store. I posted it for fun not to prove something. If you don't believe it's what I have stated then that's your problem not mine. Believe whatever you like. To be honest, this is such an easy thing to do and it's basic level skills. Anyone who can project qi would not even question this I'm sure.

True that rodgerj, one of the basics or should I say lesser skills... You can try and search for it on youtube there are a lot of people doing this.

The bulb dropping is only a test to find out if you have enough qi stored in you. Or one of my teachers would put it, he would say something like- "The bulb dropping is a prove if you guys have really been practicing."

If you can place the qi around the light bulb then you can also flow the energy to that part of your body that needs healing. The bulb is just a so called "test" to see if you have enough focus and energy to flow energy.

Regards,

SY

"If you really have a skill then you should be able to demonstrate 20 times in a row involving outsiders."

Then I guess by this standard, olympic power lifters are fakes, because I bet not one of hem could do their max lift 20 times in a row.

Also, what is so great about getting the public's approval?

First of all I don't understand your comparison at all. Nobody doubts the powerlifters. We are talking about extraodinary powers that people claim they posses.

Second, this has nothing to do with just public approval either. It has to do with science. Science is either yes or no. When it is like "maybe" then it's just theory....

In Science everything can be quantified and measured, even GOD.

I strongly believe that if John Chang allowed scientists to study him for like a year - then a lot of things would be understood and the whole humanity would increase their level of knowledge. However he is linked to this other old traditions and we are never going to be able to get anything out of him. So hopefully somebody else of the few real masters will agree to do it. Until then there are going to be a whole bunch of fake masters - like most of the taobums here - who can make the claims but can never prove anything - because they are fake. That's all.

To prove something is very simple. The tests are very simple. So if you can do something - just prove it and that's it. Stop making a big deal out of it. And if you can't prove - you don't have it - so go and practice more. Simple. Easy.

Hey guys, let me join the fun. Rodgerj, when I saw your video I tried to look for my old bulb dropping videos but I can't locate it in one of my folders. So I just decided to make one last night. We were laughing are ass out while doing it actually, we haven't done it for a long time and last night we were even making jokes about it. Because, we haven't done it for quite sometime now.

Anyways, my friend, my brother and me all did it just for the heck of it. We had failed attempts and some successful attempts too... It just shows that (we're just human.. :lol: ) if you lack focus the bulb could easily break and if you are focused the bulb won't break.

Fresh from the oven. Be sure to watch all 5. Enjoy. :blush:

Part 3

(P.S. I'm the good looking lad with the Adidas shirt. LOL!)

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri

...In Science everything can be quantified and measured, even GOD.

I strongly believe that if John Chang allowed scientists to study him for like a year - then a lot of things would be understood and the whole humanity would increase their level of knowledge. However he is linked to this other old traditions and we are never going to be able to get anything out of him. So hopefully somebody else of the few real masters will agree to do it. Until then there are going to be a whole bunch of fake masters - like most of the taobums here - who can make the claims but can never prove anything - because they are fake. That's all.

To prove something is very simple. The tests are very simple. So if you can do something - just prove it and that's it. Stop making a big deal out of it. And if you can't prove - you don't have it - so go and practice more. Simple. Easy.

Scientific studies have been conducted on contemplative experiences. IMO, it is impossible to recreate siddhis in a scientific experiment because mystic attainments are given by what the Abrahamic traditions call "God" that cannot be forced. In fact, spiritual experiences are a by-product of practice and not directly sought by the practitioner, they just happen.

Read this info:

http://www.noetic.org/research/medbiblio/ch1.htm

They discuss briefly levitation at the bottom. I have experience with it and not BS about this topic, believe me. I am not going to discuss my experience because I don't care about it, I have more important things to care and think about; however what happened to me is not a full-on levitation experience as Saint Teresa of Jesus during her ecstatic episodes because she was a monastic recluse living away from the worries of the world. So I believe that if I had a mini-episode living in stressful society with a full-time job, what would happen if I were living in an environment conducive to these types of experiences?

By the way, when you reach shen level your body will not deteriorate after death like other sentient beings. You have reached what is called sainthood, that is spiritual perfection.

labourensmall.jpg

More info here:

http://www.marypages.com/IncorruptBodies.htm

Interesting what they discuss about Teresa of Avila:

Teresa of Avila; also known as: Theresa of Avila; The Roving Nun; Teresa de Avila.

Teresa of Avila was born as Teresa Ali Fatim Corella Sanchez de Capeda y Ahumada in Avila, Spain, on March 28, 1515. She was a daughter of Don Alonso Sanchez de Cepeda, a son of a Toledan merchant, and Doña Beatriz Davila y Ahumada, originally from Tordesillas. She died in 1582. Her body was exhumed several times after her death, and each time found sweet-smelling, firm, and incorrupt.

That is a charisma some yogis experience during deep meditation. I recall this question being asked in this forum a couple of times in the past. Someone replied saying it was the odour of a spirit that was nearby. It is not, it is simply part of the purification process of the chakras the yogi experiences during meditation. How this smell will remain on the body of a saint after their physical death remains a mystery to me.

:)

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Scientific studies have been conducted on contemplative experiences. IMO, it is impossible to recreate siddhis in a scientific experiment because mystic attainments are given by what the Abrahamic traditions call "God" that cannot be forced. In fact, spiritual experiences are a by-product of practice and not directly sought by the practitioner, they just happen.

Read this info:

http://www.noetic.org/research/medbiblio/ch1.htm

They discuss briefly levitation at the bottom. I have experience with it and not BS about this topic, believe me. I am not going to discuss my experience because I don't care about it, I have more important things to care and think about; however what happened to me is not a full-on levitation experience as Saint Teresa of Jesus during her ecstatic episodes because she was a monastic recluse living away from the worries of the world. So I believe that if I had a mini-episode living in stressful society with a full-time job, what would happen if I were living in an environment conducive to these types of experiences?

By the way, when you reach shen level your body will not deteriorate after death like other sentient beings. You have reached what is called sainthood, that is spiritual perfection.

labourensmall.jpg

Ok, we are talking different things here. I don't care about sainthood, buddhahood, samadhi, heaven or what have you. I also couldn't care less what happens to my body after I die.

My spiritual practice is very simple - separate from your internal imagination and pay attention to whatever is in you and outside you at the same time all the time. End of the story.

I don't believe in Jesus, Holly Ghost, Buddha, Allah etc. These guys never existed to me, never met them. There's also never any divine intervention in my life. I just got back from Haiti and I've carried dead bodies of inocent people, inocent children, pregnant women etc.... So any GOD with all his glory that allows a child to be born and then allows him to die for no reason - is a total retard. But that wouldn't make sense - because GOD is so awesome - so, I came to the conclusion that GOD just abandoned ship long time ago. We are left here alone in a corner of the universe.

So this being said, back to our amazing hidden powers.

I know a few people right now that can demonstrate extraordinary abilities because they practiced for 10 years or more certain exercises with the goal to obtain extraordinary abilities. Some of them can kill a bird from the distance, move an object ,like a brick, a few inches across the floor, start a fire with bear hands, cause pain in your body from the distance and also one guy can push his energy through an electric cord and power an electric device - like a lamp (I think even John Chang didn't figure that one out yet.) All these abilities have been developed because the people studied just the abilities, it's not yoga or qigong or any other asian internal practice. Has nothing to do with GOD, Allah etc.... (these guys are comunists). Also these things don't "happen" to them - they control them totally. So you can go to him and tell him to do it and put it on camera and he will do it and it can be observed and quantified etc.... There are also more then one methods.

They are not nearly as complete and perfected as a system like Mopai for example, but they produce very clear results - after a ton of practice, of course. Most of the time are like this - one guy worked on telekinesis for a decade and now he can do it, but he cannot start a fire so he finds somebody who can do that and if they can work it out then they exchange practices. It's that usually takes a while for them to find each other and then many times the negotiations fail. There is no organisation yet, also usually they ask for a lot of money.

Other then that it's just like bodybuilding, the more you practice the stronger your concentration capacity is and the better you get.

That's what I am looking for. People that can do and are willing to share their methods.

That's it.

One of the biggest problem is the vast majority of people that think they have abilities and they are afraid to test them. So they are stuck in this situation for years and years. And they never learn anything and just waste our time and consume our oxygen..........

In Science everything can be quantified and measured, even GOD.

Wow!!!

My head hurts.

In science we trust.

This has to be the most clear statement of science as religion as I have ever encountered.

Just making an observation.

Carry on.

Craig

Wow!!!

My head hurts.

In science we trust.

This has to be the most clear statement of science as religion as I have ever encountered.

Just making an observation.

Carry on.

Craig

If it wasn't for the science you wouldn't be making your observations online like you are doing right now.

Edited by orb

orb,

Arguing on the Internet with fellow users who like you happen to share a place in a boat called "spiritual development from a Taoist perspective" doesn't do any good to you.

I will upload this link for you to read:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymjcgydxwnj

I hope you find it useful.

Metta.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori