Taiji Bum

If I am so cultivated.... why am I tubby?

I have never liked the feeling of being overweight and for me that is having some extra weight around the waist. Waist fat is a factor in heart disease.

The body I have now is my only means of any kind of realization and I am committed to taking good care of it.

In terms of supplements, here is what I take.

L-Arginine

Citrulline malate

Fish oil

Magnesium

Zyflamend

The first 2 are amino acids and they go in my protein shake. Keeps the weight down and produces hgh. Also I am very active and exercise a lot.

ralis

I have never liked the feeling of being overweight and for me that is having some extra weight around the waist. Waist fat is a factor in heart disease.

The body I have now is my only means of any kind of realization and I am committed to taking good care of it.

In terms of supplements, here is what I take.

L-Arginine

Citrulline malate

Fish oil

Magnesium

Zyflamend

The first 2 are amino acids and they go in my protein shake. Keeps the weight down and produces hgh. Also I am very active and exercise a lot.

ralis

Fat produces estrogen. If a male is estrogen-dominant then he has a good chance of having gynecomastia in the future.

do some fitness exercise along with tai chi.

But that aside its amazing what the world has become... We have being overweight being accepted as something thats just part of life now. Now i wont poke fun at people who are fat,, I have fat friends and they re nice and all, but lets face it, they re not in the shape humans beings were meant to be in.

And you know whats worse? this world has become so screwed up people have become programmed to look at all the wrong things physically in people.

These days clothes and money make the man, a "good body" is something out of an anatomy book, being unfit is not only acceptable but considered the norm. Women who are fat cannot be openly called unattractive, it makes you shallow that you dont find unhealthy women attractive. Magazines are making women into skin and bones, and thats normal, thats hot, WELL its NOT! wtf is wrong with the world that it lets some bone fetish group of people tell them what is attractive?!

I just see the general view of people these days so fucked up, that I wonder if I should just give it up! Leave this crazy place and find somewhere where people havent been reprogrammed yet. But then again, whats the point? you all sit and watch as your world takes over every other one, so no where on this earth could i find peace for the rest of my days.

I love technology, I love how humanity is moving forward, I just hate what its letting itself become in the process.

when I start I just keep going :lol: thats what i see anyway! agree or disagree i dont care, just burns me up talking about stuff like this. I just came by to leave a link to some youtube video of a new archaeological find that might interest some of you and ended up ranting some :lol:

Fat produces estrogen. If a male is estrogen-dominant then he has a good chance of having gynecomastia in the future.

Where do you get this? Seems like an unfounded statement as it lumps all fat into one category. Maybe there could be that kind of effect with factory farmed meat because of all the hormones feed to the cattle? At least in the paleo community the wisdom is that the natural way of eating low carb (and thus hi fat as you can't increase protein much more than 30% of total energy consumption) and avoiding polyunsaturated fat (because of the omega-6) curbs inflammation boosts growth hormone levels and testosterone. I can at least confirm this with my own experience.. also if you want I can dig around to look for some references.

Could it be that we are constantly manifesting what we need? If we think we need protection from seeing something within ourselves, or storing a fear of some emotional dynamics, perhaps the body grows a shield of fat cells. Maybe the trick then becomes doing the rather painful inner work that one is protecting against.