Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

I Just Wanted To Say...I LOVE THIS FORUM VERY MUCH!:)

I also haven't yet met a phorum quite like this. There's many people there with a lot of insight and experience on things that matter to me, and even the arguments have usually somthing to learn from. I get beautiful support from many of the posts here. Thank you.

More than making this statement, you should be happy for having good karma and being aware of your spiritual nature. A very tiny % of humanity have the privilege of standing where you are and they will remain in that state for many aeons.

Arguing in this forum is the spice of the soup. Kind of the bling men and the elephant tale. :D Keeps the ball rolling I suppose.

Glad you enjoy this tiny space of the www.

I have to concur. :)

Come to think of it, I've been on this forum for almost 3 years now! I was lurking most of the time though. I used to hang out on occultforums and Robert Bruce's forums, but grew tired of those over time.

Agreed, TTB is an oasis in the sewer of forums on the net. So many are filled with loud aggressive hateful people, coming here is like taking a deep breath, Thanks to Sean for making such a place.

Well it's nice to not read an "I'm leaving" post :D

Everyone here really does try to make TTB a good place and I think the love shows.

Someone is moderating it?? :lol:

I've seen Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu both say that the best kind of rulers are the ones that you don't even know are there. Maybe that applies to moderators as well.

I've seen Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu both say that the best kind of rulers are the ones that you don't even know are there. Maybe that applies to moderators as well.

Made me smile. Thanks.

Happy Trails!

Someone is moderating it?? :lol:

Only when need be!:)

Hey LeonBasin, you love the taobums and the taobums love you :)

Thank you so much!:)

I love it!:0

hundreds of disappointing pages and then this

bawwwwwwww

You should rename your title to "The Necromancer" :ninja:

Sign in to follow this