Vajrasattva

KAP SUCKS

Hey Santi,

Yup, that'll do it!

Glad you are feeling much better.

Love,

Kate

P.S. Feel free to chat in your spare time. I swear sometimes I catch you ;-)

Completely off topic, but I know I'm not the only person that thinks SereneBlue is a hotty.

Santi, I'm confused about the PSD class. The site describes it as a KAP2 supplemental but the requirement is only that you've completed KAP1? Is this a typo? Also it's sweet that you guys are doing Saturday classes. I really want to do KAP2 and can only do it on a Saturday. Tao is doing KAP2 on Saturdays, but I dunno... I'm having difficulties with stuff from KAP1 still... and then at the same time, I can feel a lot of juice running in places that I couldn't feel at all last year... after my last acupuncture appointment yesterday I've been feeling a lot in my feet. Pachelbel's Cannon in D really gets things stirring in my feet. I'm having trouble getting it to go up my legs, though and I don't feel anything in my spine...chakras are hard...oh hell...this should be going in my journal and not on TB!

Oh Santi...one day we're gonna have to take a trip into the Vatican's library...I hope there are no clairvoyant people on watch!

Some folks do not realize the work and the amount we have to process on for others to open up faster.

Eternal thanks, sorry for all my karmic shit. I can't comprehend what it must require on your end.

Thank you so much, glad you are better,

Peace and Love,

Dave

Some folks do not realize the work and the amount we have to process on for others to open up faster.

Eternal thanks, sorry for all my karmic shit. I can't comprehend what it must require on your end.

Thank you so much, glad you are better,

Agreed. I am glad you are better and thank you (and Susan!) for shouldering my bad karmic load.

I am in a perpetual war situation. It's not just a karmic load its a karmic cosmic junk yard.

No master can dare want to help me because they might get burnt in the process, i.e taken into considerations

all kinds of other wordly powers they might have. Even Santiago is afraid to help. Susan Carlson is not willing

either. I am not even sure if i am barred from Shaktipats or not.

I tried to get initiation into Mahayoga but for some strange reason did not recieve it.

Master Mantak Chia only went so far as to come into my dreams and that too only once. He was doing

some kind of a belly dance movement in that dream.He is helping

by providing some videos for free. But that do not replace actual PRESENCE of the teacher.

In the end all i am left with is practicing the NOW along with what i have learned so far in techniques.

Don't have to achieve Kundalini if its not meant to happen in this lifetime.

I leave my destiny to LIFE itself which will reveal what is needed in its own time. :)

Thank you very much. wishing you all a smooth journey!

Seems like the first time Santi has heard about this and Susan enquired who you are too :D

I see you have been in quite a few kap threads and literally live in a war zone with few like minded people around you to practice with. That must not be the nicest situation in the world so I hope things are going as o.k. as they can be.

I would recommending asking Santi and/or Susan again. They seem willing to have a go at helping you.

I am in a perpetual war situation. It's not just a karmic load its a karmic cosmic junk yard.

No master can dare want to help me because they might get burnt in the process, i.e taken into considerations

all kinds of other wordly powers they might have. Even Santiago is afraid to help. Susan Carlson is not willing

I tried to get initiation into Mahayoga but for some strange reason did not recieve it.

Master Mantak Chia only went so far as to come into my dreams and that too only once. He was doing

by providing some videos for free. But that do not replace actual PRESENCE of the teacher.

In the end all i am left with is practicing the NOW along with what i have learned so far in techniques.

I leave my destiny to LIFE itself which will reveal what is needed in its own time. :)

??

When did you ask Susan or my self for Shaktipat?

Hi Santi

I was receiving some Shaktipat energy from you in the past few months. As soon as i realized that there are

some energy transfers are going on from this forum.

I did not actually ask you for it personally but nevertheless was recieving some energy from you and Susan .

I did send you an additinal email requesting daily energies as you send to your students, but for that email i did not recieve any answer and also did not feel any energy.

Thanks for Thursday night sessions though.

Requesting $$$$ from you guys will not be of any use at least in the short term.

Maybe I would go for that option later. :(

Hi Santi

I was receiving some Shaktipat energy from you in the past few months. As soon as i realized that there are

some energy transfers are going on from this forum.

I did not actually ask you for it personally but nevertheless was recieving some energy from you and Susan .

I did send you an additinal email requesting daily energies as you send to your students, but for that email i did not recieve any answer and also did not feel any energy.

Thanks for Thursday night sessions though.

you sent email to [email protected]?

I tried to get initiation into Mahayoga but for some strange reason did not receive it.

At dharmaoverground they can give you very good instructions for shamatha to still the mind and go deep and vipassana for insight. Quite a lot of people there are very experienced with that sort of meditation and could guide you for free in the forum. AYP is solely taught online without anyone ever meeting the founder yogani. It is all through articles, books and the webforum. It is a very successful system where people get quick results in a fairly balanced way. Add some grounding and secret smile and you are really on your way.