Gerard

Travelling to other astral planes

I would like to hear what other realities you have been to either in your sleep travel or during meditation practice.

The other night I visited a place that was inhabited by extremely Yang creatures, nothing like this world, I asked to someone I met in that place the name of the creatures that were jumping all over me while I was holding onto a metallic fence, kind of medium size rabbits but more agile, intelligent and extremely Yang. They were able to stand on their two feet. The "person" I was talking to called them "mugols"(1).

Other creatures I saw there were also very aggressive; the freaking things were also jumping all over me as well as biting my legs. I felt a lot of pain. They looked similar to Australian dingoes, but smaller in size.

Before that incident near the fence, I was driving a vehicle and chasing a snake with a mongoose-like head which was crawling extremely fast, much faster than my vehicle. At one point the creature decided to stop and was staring at me. I turned my vehicle around and I now was the runaway and that thing changed its form resembling more a mongoose than a snake and it was pissed off.

-------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks ago I visited another reality that is right on top of the area between North Korea and Siberia. It was a parallel reality inhabited by few human-like people, who were basically living as miners. The mines themselves were open and went deep down into the Earth in similar fashion as to the one that follows:

1249292880021867700.jpg

I arrived to that place after I fell into the ocean following a astral flight I had. The ocean current washed me on to shore. That land was basically milky-white, quite mountainous but the vegetation was scarce.

I also remember goind down into one of those mines with a "woman" (she looked Yin so I assume it was one) who took me to a water pool and it was beautiful and crystal clear.

I think that our planet holds several layers of life. Several realities all sharing the same energetic source: Gaia. :)

I had other dreams in the past, very similar to these last town, but I vividly remember one were I was chased by some sinister round jumping balls after they spotted me while I was walking around in an ancient ruin that resembled a medieval castle. After running around the fortress trying to escape from my pursuers I reached one of its outer limits, and then I jumped out and started to fall deep down in the abyss. Right after that I quickly returned to my body. In that dream, I am quite certain that I was in a parallel universe due to the impact of landing back in my body which felt like being hit hard by something.

Thanks for reading this stuff.

(1). I have never heard (not even indirectly) of this word before nor I have read fantasy books or watch films of this genre that mention this word or similar ones. I did a Google search and something with that name came up, but it has got nothing to do with the reality I visited in my sleep.

:) Wow you have the most fantastic dreams :)

I too have strange dreams on occasion & i absolutely love them, If i can realise that im dreaming during the process - even better :D

I enjoyed reading about yours durkhrod chogori :lol: please keep posting them.

Dreams...or parallel realities..

Did you enter these realms at will? Or did you just randomly dream them?

The guy who wrote My big TOE bases many of his own findings on visits to other realms and realities. If you haven't watched his video online (youtube my big TOE/consciousness), it's quite interesting.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I think we should probably limit the discussion to astral projections or dreams that were clearly of a visionary, revelatory, or unusually lucid nature. I think that people might mistake "sleep travel" for ordinary strange dreams. I think that what is being explored in this tread is the places that might be less than simply subjective.

Here is one of my astral adventures. It is a classic Askashic Records experience. Unfortunatly, I have only had the opportunity to go there once.

After leaving my body and flying through my bedroom wall to the outside, I looked up into the night sky. Within a few moments a tunnel formed, which sucked me in. I rocketed down this surging tunnel toward a bright, white light. When I entered the light there was a flash and I found myself standing in an octagonal room. On each wall was a door with a bronze plaque above it. Although it was hard to focus on the words (the letters danced a little before my eyes), they read things like "Devas," "Faye," and so on. I went in the door that read "library." Inside there was a Victorian style library with countless level reaching up to dizzying heights. The center of the room was open allowing you to look up. There were brass, circular staircases and walkways intersecting the library complex. On each level were thousands of bookshelves containing old looking, leather-bound tomes. There were many people of all races and elasticities, with clothing from many time periods, wandering about and reading at the large wooden tables. I approached a librarian, an unnaturally pleasant woman in a uniform (who was also strangely pale with washed out blue eyes), and talked to her about the place. She told me that all knowledge could be found recorded here. I took her on her word and she lead me to a higher level of the library. Here I spoke to several other people before looking through a book. The words swam before my eyes and before I could focus on what it was saying I lost focus and control over the projection and was sucked violently back to my body.

As always, I then sat up and recorder the experience in my astral travel journal.

I do not know if these trips are actually helping my spiritual progress, or just further enmeshing me in illusion. The spiritual masters that I have met, though, have given me some wonderful energy attunments and some useful advice, so for now I am continuing to explore.

This is probably going to sound unordinary, but it is also possible to interact with other realms without sleeping and in full (yet heightened) conciousness. (some would say ''normal'', "daily", etc. conciousness, but that -really- doesn't exist.) ;)

-However-, it is not something that is achieved within a day or two, it just ''happens'' after a long time when you keep an open mind and interest in shamanism, etc.

P.S. To the new age antagonists (or rather the new age antagonist wannabes) : This is not new agey, although it -can- be interpreted that way if you -really- have a desire to do so. ;):lol: (seriously) :)

P.S.S. What i would consider new age mumbothingo is trying to commercialize some quasi things which are more shallow than substantial, although it is -made- more or less interesting. Which i don't really agree with, but it's not totally bad either (at least it makes people think is what i mean), unless it is, and unless someone gets duped by it in any way (financial, moral, or anything.)

The other night I visited a place that was inhabited by extremely Yang creatures, nothing like this world, I asked to someone I met in that place the name of the creatures that were jumping all over me while I was holding onto a metallic fence, kind of medium size rabbits but more agile, intelligent and extremely Yang. They were able to stand on their two feet. The "person" I was talking to called them "mugols"(1).

(1). I have never heard (not even indirectly) of this word before nor I have read fantasy books or watch films of this genre that mention this word or similar ones. I did a Google search and something with that name came up, but it has got nothing to do with the reality I visited in my sleep.

Hi durkhrod.

That is some pretty far out stuff.

About mugols, is that pronounced like moogles? Because many of the Final Fantasy video games contain small, furry mamillian creatures that are very agile and intelligent called moogles. Their appearance varies from game to game, but at times are definitely rabbit-like.

Pictures and info can be found here:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Moogle

Let me know if there is a resemblance. As with all fantasy role playing games, they borrow from myths, epics, etc. but to my knowledge moogles are unique to the FF franchise. That would be too weird...video game creatures invading the astral realms...

This is probably going to sound unordinary, but it is also possible to interact with other realms without sleeping and in full (yet heightened) conciousness. (some would say ''normal'', "daily", etc. conciousness, but that -really- doesn't exist.) ;)

I agree, all the natural side effects of spiritual practice.

VAJRADINGDONG

BULLSHIT!

I mean really?? on what grounds can you agree with such a claim???

You may be just as confused as darkrod, no? :mellow:

I was wondering, the other day... just how big that space between heaven and earth may be...

...but then I decided that 'space' is an aspect of manifest reality, and that to try and apply such a notion in such a way was ridiculous.

If such phenomena existed, then how should it exist, if not in some gradated 'space' between heaven and earth? -And how ridiculous is such a notion as that...? I cannot figure it out.

Man is the only gate between heaven and earth.

...................uh................

....as dangerous as any fundamentalist.

......as selfperpetuating as any psychopath.

.........more programmed to output without differentiating abilities than a robot.

.............much stinkier bullshit than a pot calling a kettle black with smoky sauce on it.

VAJRADINGDONG

BULLSHIT!

I was wondering, the other day... just how big that space between heaven and earth may be...

...but then I decided that 'space' is an aspect of manifest reality, and that to try and apply such a notion in such a way was ridiculous.

If such phenomena existed, then how should it exist, if not in some gradated 'space' between heaven and earth? -And how ridiculous is such a notion as that...? I cannot figure it out.

....as dangerous as any fundamentalist.

......as selfperpetuating as any psychopath.

.........more programmed to output without differentiating abilities than a robot.

.............much stinkier bullshit than a pot calling a kettle black with smoky sauce on it.

:lol:

I wonder what it must be like to *be* a prime number. I wonder if anyone could reincarnate as a prime number. Would it be astral?

hmmm....

Edited by SereneBlue

VAJRADINGDONG

BULLSHIT!

Nope, there are other dimensions of experience that are non-physical that one cannot measure with scientific tools from this world. They sometimes can measure ghosts, because certain realms are closer to this one than others.

I make that claim out of direct experience supported by texts by Buddhas.

Thanks for asking though. ;)

I wonder what it must be like to *be* a prime number. I wonder if anyone could reincarnate as a prime number. Would it be astral?

hmmm....

No, these are insentient objects of conscoiusness, made of densified consciousness from the beings who conceived it's potential through ignorance of the nature of things, and thus manifested a tool in order to accomplish something.

Your funny though... if that's a joke, or not... but, I did get a good laugh from it. :lol::lol:

I'm wondering. What about people that suddenly dream very vividly and who didn't really dream that much before? Wouldn't it feel pretty otherworldly to them?

Dualism is interesting wherever it pops ups IMO.

Personally used to making up all kinds of stuff, every night;-) And we could argue, everyday, too;-)

Stuff that I've read here that I found freakier than that are the CIA projects concerning remote viewing. Literally millions of $ spent on that. What other things could be done with millions of $ that could directly help people while the RV project was going on? More to the point, why was a RV project underway??

Here is a viewpoint:

With many topics there is nothing wrong with people asking questions and giving various kinds of answers

It gets somewhat blurry if someone has no experience in it and attempts to comment on it using some sort of rationality (how else can they reply? it's like replying to what you see in a closed box and the topic is what is outside of the box. How can one honestly expect another kind of answer if all one can see is inside of the box)

You can try to comment on it through some kind of a guideline or set of rules or belief system, but you can never answer the question to any worthwhile degree because you haven't acquired the necessary experience and understanding of what is outside of the box if you have never been out of it.

The only question that is not answered may be if the observer is fooling him or herself or not.

And this again is mostly answered only by experience, again.

That being the case, i guess it's up to everybody to experience it, and then there are no more questions about its validity.

I think this can happen. It actually happens all of the time. And with a lot of things.

edit: 2 points to add:

the only requirements are an open mind.

the less resistance there is to a notion, the easyer it is to 'walk though it' (or: the less conflicting other data the smoother it is to experience it easily.)

Edited by froggie

Hi Froggie!

I wanted to get a sense of how the OP had lived their experience and to me it seemed very dreamlike. (Internet) text is bad for conveying experiences we haven't had and good for reinforcing (justifying?) experiences we have had so please forgive me for the questions.

I feel like I need to justify the RV comment because I do consider that $millions (in other words, time and attention) ought to be spent on things that could have a direct benefit on people's lives closer to now than RV in the way it was intended to be used in that project (military intelligence). So I should have posted that on the RV thread but somehow I decided it was a better post on this one. My bad for that.

I'd still like to get a sense of the astral travel so I'll hold;-) Thanks for reminding me of the value of shutting up and listening.

Hi Kate :)

My reply was not really meant in your general direction ;) (as they say) But i think you are right that sometimes it's better to not reply if it doesn't add anything, and so on. But otherwise it should be fine. :)

On remote viewing i think they make use of the vacuum (or something) that connects everything back to yourself.

There is a pretty decent video somewhere, i will have a look to see if i can find it.

edit: i think this one is it: http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/ldossey.htm

Hi Froggie!

I wanted to get a sense of how the OP had lived their experience and to me it seemed very dreamlike. (Internet) text is bad for conveying experiences we haven't had and good for reinforcing (justifying?) experiences we have had so please forgive me for the questions.

I feel like I need to justify the RV comment because I do consider that $millions (in other words, time and attention) ought to be spent on things that could have a direct benefit on people's lives closer to now than RV in the way it was intended to be used in that project (military intelligence). So I should have posted that on the RV thread but somehow I decided it was a better post on this one. My bad for that.

I'd still like to get a sense of the astral travel so I'll hold;-) Thanks for reminding me of the value of shutting up and listening.

Edited by froggie

Stuff that I've read here that I found freakier than that are the CIA projects concerning remote viewing. Literally millions of $ spent on that. What other things could be done with millions of $ that could directly help people while the RV project was going on? More to the point, why was a RV project underway??

The short answer is that it was during the 1970s-1980; it was during the Cold War; the Russians were doing it (and we did not want them to have an edge); Congress did not know; and when Congress found out they immediately shut it down. On the other hand, several of the double blind experiments worked consistantly and yielded good info (though it was only with one particularly gifted psychic). Also, are you really worried about a few million from ~ years ago after we just spent more than a trillion dollars on a bill that did not specify where tens of billions would even go? (I should avoid politics, :D )

Edit: Though it is rather interesting to note that the man who founded and was in charge of the RV project is now the directer of Los Alamos National Lab's top secret weapons division. This is the group that is so top secret that not even the Congress or Senate are debriefed on their current projects. Fun stuff...

Back on topic... Does anyone else here do Taoist/Tibetan dream yoga and have some experiences to share?

The question of whether or not astral projection, OBEs, NDEs, or shamanic experiences are "real" is a very relative question, since we are not even sure that waking life is objective real and not illusory in some sense.

This is probably going to sound unordinary, but it is also possible to interact with other realms without sleeping and in full (yet heightened) conciousness. (some would say ''normal'', "daily", etc. conciousness, but that -really- doesn't exist.) wink.gif

-However-, it is not something that is achieved within a day or two, it just ''happens'' after a long time when you keep an open mind and interest in shamanism, etc.

As to the question on the waking shamanic experience, I would say that it makes for a good experience to relate as long as you perceived it with your senses (specifically, saw it with your eyes as you see normal objects) and not just in your head (third eye visualization or what not). These types of experiences are quiet common in the anthropological research that I have read on shaman (specifically Korean and Native Alaskan Shaman, though I suspect it is common in most forms of traditional Shamanism). I personally have seen some pretty amazing things in the awake, eyes open hypnagogic state after waking up, but not in the middle of my waking day.

Edited by Zhuo Ming-Dao

About mugols, is that pronounced like moogles? Because many of the Final Fantasy video games contain small, furry mamillian creatures that are very agile and intelligent called moogles. Their appearance varies from game to game, but at times are definitely rabbit-like.

Pictures and info can be found here:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Moogle

Let me know if there is a resemblance. As with all fantasy role playing games, they borrow from myths, epics, etc. but to my knowledge moogles are unique to the FF franchise. That would be too weird...video game creatures invading the astral realms...

Quite frankly, there is resemblance, a lot, but as I said before the "mugols" in the astral realm I visited were extremely Yang. By the way, I have never seen any Final Fantasy stuff in my life. I am pretty much an ordinary man who trains Baguazhang in the local park and Vipassana meditation every morning and during retreats. Aside from I am quite a boring person according to modern standards.

Only stuff I have seen that is fantasy related is: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter stuff, lol!

But those films do no contain a reference to "mugols" at all or anything that looks like them. During the day I am too busy thos think of anything that is not my job that gives me the money to survive in the astral realm we currently live in :) In other words, I am not a dreamer.

And let me tell you those creatures in my dream-experience where far from being cute and fluffy, and I felt them, I felt them as if I were not dreaming at all.

Zhuo Ming-Dao,

Interesting astral experience. It is so similar to what I "saw" in my last Vipassana retreat (I was going through one of the arupa jhanas), and I feel that place could be located in one of the heavenly realms.

Anyway, I hope this thread doesn't turn into a siddhi war, just sharing experiences, without giving much importance to them. Just fun talk. Let go, they are all impermanent anyway.

Back on topic... Does anyone else here do Taoist/Tibetan dream yoga and have some experiences to share?

The question of whether or not astral projection, OBEs, NDEs, or shamanic experiences are "real" is a very relative question, since we are not even sure that waking life is objective real and not illusory in some sense.

As to the question on the waking shamanic experience, I would say that it makes for a good experience to relate as long as you perceived it with your senses (specifically, saw it with your eyes as you see normal objects) and not just in your head (third eye visualization or what not).

yep. (true)

These types of experiences are quiet common in the anthropological research that I have read on shaman (specifically Korean and Native Alaskan Shaman, though I suspect it is common in most forms of traditional Shamanism). I personally have seen some pretty amazing things in the awake, eyes open hypnagogic state after waking up, but not in the middle of my waking day.

Anyway, I hope this thread doesn't turn into a siddhi war, just sharing experiences, without giving much importance to them. Just fun talk. Let go, they are all impermanent anyway.

Fifteen years ago I was practicing a Yi Jin Jing set which was supposed to build the energy of the body. At that time I had no idea about spiritual cultivation or Kundalini awakening, I was just interested in martial arts training and I was a beginner in Taichi. I was virgin and raised in a Catholic/Orthodox education even I was kind of skeptic and atheistic. I read spiritual books about Christianity and I accepted Jesus as my savior but I was very confused about the spiritual realm (maybe I still am). I was though a "philosophical taoist" since I read previously Dao De Jing and at that time I was convinced that Jesus was a taoist who teached the jews.

Anyway, after two months of practice every evening about 30 minutes I started having buzzing in my ears but nothing else except I felt my overall energy of the body being depleted. This is a clear sign of Kundalini awakening though at that time I had no idea. I was sleeping less and was very fatigued and bored and almost wanted to abandon the practice but I wanted to complete 100 days of continuous practice every day to see what happens.

One day in the afternoon I was laying down on my belly in my bed. I was just bored and had nothing to do and closed my eyes and begin to contemplate the darkness "before my eyes" which was actually inside my head. I was very aware and not a second lost my consciousness. Suddenly the buzzing in my ears triggered and a circular visor opened in the darkness of my visual field like an iris or like a photo camera diaphragm. I was like in a dark cinema room and contemplated an oval screen with a vivid scenery of a clear blue sky over an endless shining sea. I was so amazed about that experience that I felt myself sucked into the screen, I felt my soul exit the body (I felt all the sensations of slipping in the limbs) and entered the "other reality" completely through the screen. I was flying above the sea and I looked in all directions, I was in a completely 3D reality, plus the hearing and feeling the wind in my limbs and hair. All the sensations were like tenfold stronger than in "ordinary reality" and was amazed of the aliveness sensation, It was like this was the "real life" and the other was "the sleep". In the meantime I was thinking that I entered in the Heaven like a thief or illegal immigrant, I thought "why is this happening to me? what did I do to be allowed to enter this realm?" At that time I was convinced that you're not allowed to enter the "other realities" but just if you are "chosen".

I was flying around over the ocean and was contemplating the way sun rays reflected into the ocean waves below me, until at some point I saw an island at the horizon. I approached the island and it was like a flat mountain or a high cliff, and landed on my belly like an aircraft on the flat surface of the cliff and stopped exactly at the edge of the cliff. It was about 300ft (100m) high and I was contemplating the beach below me and the way the waves stroked the sand and the rocks on the beach, when a shiny metallic reflection attracted my attention. I concentrated a bit to see what is the light and I saw that it was the sun reflecting into an oval disc shaped metallic object fallen into the shallow waters, and then I observed four little grey humans in the water around the metallic object, that were talking to each other trying to repair their ship. At the moment I realized this, I was amazed and I thought "Hey! then it is true, the E.T.s exists, I knew it!" At that time I read the "Blue Book report" and read some stories about the paleoastronomy and all I knew about the aliens were the "E.T." and "

" movies but what I saw was totally different than my previous cultural heritage. I really saw greys aliens with big black eyes that were quarreling each other being beached on a isolated island in the middle of an unknown ocean.

At some point one of them that looked like being the chief sensed my presence turned around and eye contacted me. I was not afraid and was quite curious about the interaction between me and the greys. But suddenly between me and the grey formed like a tunnel vision and I sensed that he telepathically scanned my mind and paralyzed my will. At that point I panicked and I sensed a very dangerous feeling about the situation and the urge to run, but I could not because I was trapped by the grey's mind. I was desperate and I really thought that was my end, they wanted to catch me for an unknown reason, years later I saw X-Files and read about the genetic manipulations of the greys on earth and what not, but at that time I had no idea. Then I felt myself pulled out of that telepathic link by some light being that appeared of nowhere and grab me by the behind my neck. I felt the light being very strong, it was like a god or like an light angel. The light being pulled me from the greys danger and throw me back into my body. I woke myself with a violent shock that shook my bed and a loud pop sound and feeling over my head in the Bai Hui area where my soul entered the body.

I was amazed by that experience and totally changed my previous beliefs, and even more I continued to practice more enthusiastically. After a week or so, I was laying on my bed in the night and had another astral experience. I was laying face up, totally conscious and I felt again the buzz in my ears. I saw again that my visual field opened and above me I was seeing a beautiful white light sky far above and around me a twilight light like was an evening sky. Then I looked around and I found myself floating on a dark water, but what was curious was that the water was not transparent, it was totally opaque and black like ink, but had the feeling of water. I was contemplating the twilight white light sky above me and I felt the desire to go there but I felt it was not possible.

At some point I felt a sensation that descended from between my eyes in the Conception meridian and when I looked to my own body I saw a white light substance that descended from neck down dividing my own body into two halves. I saw that my left half body was full of white light substance and the right half body was full of dark black substance. Amazingly I found out that the white substance was keeping me to float in the dark sea, while the dark substance was heavy and sunk. I was calmly contemplating my own body and the situation when I felt and saw several dark black hands coming from the under water that grab me from the right dark side of the body and pulled me down under in the dark abyss of the sea. At that point I entered into panic and I really thought that I was dying, and I began to cry "Help me!". My mother which was in another room heard me crying and came to me to wake up from my nightmare. It was very weird, I was totally aware that my body was on my bed, and heard my mother coming to my chamber but IN THE SAME TIME my soul (I) was pulled down into the abyss of the darkness waters by black hands that caught me and didn't want to let me go while I was fighting to escape. I was hopeless and I was sinking into the darkness when I saw a light ray that reached me and suddenly the darkness around me enlightened and again I felt the presence of that powerful light being that again grab me behind the neck like I was a little cat and pulled me and trow me again into my body. I woke up again in a violent shock entering my body and finding my mother beside the bed trying to wake me up from the nightmare.

After those two escapades in the astral I never dream for several years, and I totally stopped any qigong exercises or any other form of yoga or meditation exception being Taichi practice. Recently I found some explanations in OBE books and other spiritual books, even books on internet that mix the aliens with the astral realm, but I am still confused about those "other realities", even today I am not sure what happened.

Edited by steam

I enjoy doing Damo's Cave as I go to sleep. It's a kap thing.

Increasingly have been having "intriguing" dreams more similar to what I remember from my teens and 20's.

My dreams often have reoccurring themes and characters over many years and run a bit like an alternative reality where I have made different choices to this one. Failing high school English and having to repeat it even after doing university happens a lot :lol: as do variations on my childhood home and friends.

Never sure of the significance of my dreams, occasionally reality with remind me of something from a dream. But they are fun.

@ Steam: Very interesting experiences. I have also experienced the sensation of being both out of body and traveling and at the same time, still being in the body. In my case, I wandered back into my bedroom from flying around outside and as I got close my body, "I" began to wake up. It was very disturbing being in two places simultaneously. The physical me then opened my eyes, turned my head and looked in the direction of the astral me. For a moment we looked at each other, and it created a horrible bouncing feedback effect before it finally ended with my astral self reentering.

Before I had this experience, I assumed that my soul left my body during astral travels. After this I sided with Robert Bruce's interpretation, that the consciousness somehow generates a copy or double, which it sends out from itself. Therefore, the astral body contains a copy of the consciousness, not the original. Then when your astral body reenters the physical body, the travel memory is downloaded back into waking consciousness. He claims that this subtle memory transfer is the reason for many of the ephemeral quality of dream and astral memories (he also says a similar effect creates an inwardly projected dream body).

One would think that Occum's Razor would kill this theory, but I have yet to come up with a better explanation for the experience of being consciously aware in two places at once during the astral projection phenomenon.

I am sorry that you had several not-so-fun experiences. The majority of my experiences have been very positive, and I have been privileged with the opportunity to visit several heavenly realms. I have encountered some unpleasant beings as well, but they tended to stick closer to earth. If decide to pick up your practice again and engage in astral projections, you ought to focus on trying to travel to one of these realms. The best way that I know to do so is by flying so fast the everything becomes a blur. This tends to shift you to a higher realm. Also you can try teleportation, by closing your astral eyes and visualizing where you want to go (this is a little harder because it takes a lot of concentration).

Steam, I've seen the greys too and other Aliens in a kind of bardo or in between state of consciousness many times. We'll the grey's once. It was so tangible, un-canny.

Yes, they have powerful psychic powers, but I don't think they exist on this dimension directly like we do.

:)

I think that its really necessary to train in shamata (concentration) and vipassana (bare awareness) techniques before one decides to explore other realms. The reason being, Shamata meditation allows you to train your will and intent, this focus is necessary, and Vipassana allows you to see your emotions as sensations and you don't get caught up in them. Intent and emotions are very important when going out of body. as Glenn Morris says over and over again in his books, like attracts like, and if you're in a state of fear you will attract beings of that vibrational quality. Steam, if you train in Shamata meditating on the breath, and Vipassana, bare witnessing, the next time you go out of body you will be much better prepared. and you will have nothing to fear. as long as you project positive feelings such as compassion, no negative being can hurt you. they feed of negative energy like fear.

http://www.mro.org/zmm/teachings/meditation.php

http://www.deepspring.org/images/vipassana...tructionsJJ.pdf

Edited by mikaelz

Thank you for your advices. I recently come up to some conclusions and began to practice meditation and I believe the practice have positive effects. I was just waiting to find the right answers to understand and to be prepared for next time :D - thank you mikaelz.

I totally agree with you, Zhuo Ming-Dao about the copy of the body, I found an explanation in the taoist paradigm of the Yin soul and Yang soul or the ghost and the light body or Po and Hun. These souls copy the original physical body and they are really made of the Yin substance and Yang substance or negativity and positivity. The aim of the Taoist/Buddhist practice is to transform the Yin into Yang or darkness into light. I agree with you mikaelz that we tend to attract the like and I am working on that. As a side note about the darkness water I read in the Monroe's book "OBEs" he says that there is a dark region where he suppose is inhabited by human souls but he says that these lower astral realms can be passed over if you are not afraid and you are not observed by the others entities. He also describes he was grabbed by unseen hands when passed through the dark waters. I am just speculating that this region is the Styx waters of the ancient Greek mythology.

Vajrahridaya, I read about the aliens living the 4th and 5th densities, while we are living in a lower density namely the 3rd. I think they can travel in our density level, and we can meet them in the 4th (the astral). Also I believe we are much more powerful physically than them (the greys) but they dominate us by mind power. Anyhow lucky me I was saved by a light being that I read they live in higher densities 5th and above.

The Tao is weird... I am definitely curious about these mysteries but in the same time I want to fulfill my life mission here in this realm. Which is to cultivate wisdom and compassion.

This is interesting:

fmFMpdalteY