Gerard

Travelling to other astral planes

Vajrahridaya, I read about the aliens living the 4th and 5th densities, while we are living in a lower density namely the 3rd. I think they can travel in our density level, and we can meet them in the 4th (the astral). Also I believe we are much more powerful physically than them (the greys) but they dominate us by mind power. Anyhow lucky me I was saved by a light being that I read they live in higher densities 5th and above.

fmFMpdalteY

Yes, I've intuited the same based upon experience. We of course are stronger physically because we deal with more tangibility, more friction and density. Their minds are stronger because they deal with less and their body energy is more refined mental than dense physical.

Hmmmmmmm

Have either of you alien-seers ever smoked DMT? -Is it roughly the same experience? -If so, then perhaps I can understand your experiences.

Please tell me you've tried DMT :rolleyes:

A just as good question would be to ask why there already is DMT in the pineal gland.

DMT apparently is made from tryptophan to 5-HTP to serotonin to melatonin to pinoline to DMT, and all of which have seperate uses.

I'm not going to answer if i have used DMT or not, because i can not agree with the standpoint that Findley is taking or trying to take. ;)

Edited by froggie

Hmmmmmmm

Have either of you alien-seers ever smoked DMT? -Is it roughly the same experience? -If so, then perhaps I can understand your experiences.

Please tell me you've tried DMT :rolleyes:

Isn't that an I-owaska derivative? No, I never have. I've taken Peyote, but all I experienced was strong kundalini currents and vivid perception of such lucidity and joy... all the pretty colors of the green forest in the summer time in Mass.

I've heard about people taking DMT and seeing aliens immediately though. A friend of mine told me his experiences back in 94'?

A just as good question would be to ask why there already is DMT in the pineal gland.

DMT apparently is made from tryptophan to 5-HTP to serotonin to melatonin to pinoline to DMT, and all of which have seperate uses.

I'm not going to answer if i have used DMT or not, because i can not agree with the standpoint that Findley is taking or trying to take. ;)

Yes, I've heard the same. Any experience one has on drugs can be had through meditation with more lucidity, clarity and grace.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

findley, all the taoist alchemical texts are about producing the DMT inside your own body/brain. I understand you're a fan of tSoGF, I recommend you to read also Wu Zhen Pian (Understanding the Reality) and Inner teachings of Taoism by Thomas Cleary. They speak about the Inner journey of the meditation experience. If you are a truly meditator you will have those experiences because they are physiological phenomena.

Ayahuasca has the same effect only that the substance is produced by a plant and ingested. Ayahuasca actually is not the active substance but it just let the body absorbs the active substance (DMT) that comes from a toad red berry and mixed in the Ayahuasca drink.

Serotonin is produced by all people in the intestinal tract after the meal, more if you have a copious meal or tryptophan containing food like turkey or seaweeds. As a confirmatory sign you have plenty of serotonin is the lack of sexual desire because serotonin is antagonist to the dopamine. This is the first level of Jing filling up according to Bodri.

The problem with serotonin is that never pass the blood-brain barrier unless is ionized. The ionization is realized by the bioelectrical currents of the meridians net or the magnetic field of the heart. The meditation practice produces that, buids up bioelectrical energy and serotonin levels in lower and middle dantiens. When the electrical currents run through the meridians this is the level of Qi filling up, as a confirmatory sign you don't feel the hunger.

When in meditation see light that means the serotonin reached the pineal gland and begin the process of transformation into melatonin. this is the stage of Shen cultivation. Melatonin is a super-hormone that rejuvenates the body and eliminates the need of sleep - which is the level of Shen filling up according to Bodri.

Then there is needed more practice, especially in the darkness to build up melatonin levels to reach the other stages of pinoline and DMT, which is why they (monks, yogis, meditators, shamans) all retired in caves or mountains, though is not necessary.

In my opinion DMT just opens the Mysterious Gate to the Unknown (Wuji). Philosophically Wuji is considered nothingness when in reality there is Plentyness of unexpected phenomena. And yes all these phenomena are transitory and cyclic according to Yin-Yang patterns and evolve in time, and what we have in texts and teachings (all of them Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu, Buddha, Jesus, Mohamed etc.) are just glimpses of the reality out-there.

just my two cents

i_want_to_believe.jpg

Edited by steam